Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 10:19 AM   #1  
Back fat Be Gone!

Default First Weigh In !!!

Today was finally my first weigh in, I could barely wait for it. And I lost 3 lbs . I have to admit, there is no way I could do this without this site. I was excited to finally get my little stars on my weight counter bar at the bottom of the page to finally move
Old 01-18-2005, 06:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Congrats!
Old 01-18-2005, 11:24 PM   #3  
Slowly Changing My Life..

S/C/G: 250/239.8/145

Height: 5' 5"

Congrats!!

I just ordered my WW at home kit and it should be here tomorrow. I am anxious to get started with it. I have finally realized that this is the best way for me to go, since it seems more sensible and is something I can learn from and follow for the rest of my life. I have tried everything else under the sun and I'm tired of constantly feeling deprived of something and/or guilty if I have a little something for a special occasion.

Keep up the great work! Hope to see more posts of your loss

~P
Old 01-19-2005, 06:20 PM   #4  
Back fat Be Gone!

Thanks! I found this was the easiest diet I've followed with the best, and longest results. First because I don't have to give up my favorite foods, and secondly because it makes you realize how much you really do or did eat when not on the diet. I would sit down and eat a value meal, or half a pizza, then after I started WW and learned how many points it was, even after I went off WW for a while I would think "oh my gosh this would be so many points if I was still on my diet" I think that is why I only gained 11lbs back in the year that I was off of it. And besides the fact I hardly exercised at all because I'm in a RN program at college and it seems to consume a ton of time. Now that I'm a little futher in the program at school I have my schedule under control and am able to fit more exercising and dieting in again, and I have to admit.....it feels really good. You'll do great on this diet, although I'm not going to say the first few days are easy. For me they weren't at least, just because I actually had to control my portions and I love food. Now that the first week has passed I don't even have to go to my high end of my point range anymore, my stomach and appetite have finally adjusted. Plus after your first weigh in, it's so much more motivating to do even better. Good luck to you!! Let us know how you do after your first week!
Closed Thread