Old 01-12-2005, 07:25 PM   #1  

Red face NEW THREAD: Twenty-somes thinning down!

Hi guys!

I wanted to start a new support group thread for us college girls and just out of college-aged girls out there who are looking to lose that weight they gained over the past few years.

I know I've been tryign the past two years to get back down to to slender body I had when I started college, and I'm guessing I'm not alone. You are just as welcome to join if you want to become thin for the first time

I know at this age, things are crazy, trying to figure out what exactly we're goign to do with these lives of ours, so having support would be a great way to keep us all on track!

Shoot me an email if you want too! [email protected]
HokieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Measurements thread BaileySG 30-Somethings 29 04-16-2002 10:33 AM
New to this thread........ cherrycupcake UK Fat Chicks 6 02-18-2002 01:05 PM
Daily thread - TFI Friday!!! Lollybird WW Clubs and Groups 3 09-21-2001 09:09 AM
Success with Slimfast #7, please don't lock this new thread LuckyLadyBug General Diet Plans and Questions 33 09-05-2001 10:31 PM
We Seem to Have Two Dailies! Ruthxxx Low Carb Archive 16 08-29-2001 06:51 AM