Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 09:47 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Wintery Weekend

Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing okay... I admit I haven't really been OP as of late, but overall my eating has been decent (no binging since last weekend, healthy meals etc). I just have too much on my mind right now. Anyway I am feeling better about everything. If I do get preggers like Belle says I can get some reinforcement stitches if necessary etc. It does mean I probably won't be even able to do a modified running program when preggers (or much weight lifting, but hopefully would be able to do aquafit or aqua jogging or something like that.. Just need to get preggers first, hopefully I won't have any problems there (I am not trying yet).

I am also just getting over the fact my condition was getting a little too close to being cancerous... basically this week I have just felt so numb about everything.

But as a mixed blessing, this is teaching me to slooooooow down a bit. I onoly have one shift in the evening next week at my second job (and one weekend shift) and the week after all I have are two weekend shifts and absolutely NO weeknight shifts... I am looking at it like "without both of running and working, I have 5 free nights... I haven't had this in ages".

My new job is busy that's why I haven't been on. I'll try to post before work and sometimes at lunch too.

I hope everyone is having a good day and weekend!

Ali
Old 01-08-2005, 10:48 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

HEllo Lovely Lady
At least it won't prevent you from being pregnant, and if you find a less stressful form of exercise that you can perform while pregger great.
I hear you on slowing down I still have to learn that I have 2 speeds Mania and Stop but i'm working on the balance thing
Eating wise i do well then blow it by the end of the day I think I just need to find the right mix for me.
Gotta run and fix breakfast
Love
Kierie
Closed Thread