Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 05:22 PM   #1  

Default Need a little help

I'm doing ww at home and could use a little help and a some tips. I'm 31 with two childern. I don't have much support at home and it is kind of bumming me out. The kids are trying but I really can't talk to them since they are younger childern and I am currently single so that doesn't help with the support much. I could use some tips on what other kinds of foods that I can eat that don't have a ton of points. Eating chicken and salads gets old after so long.(lol) If anyone can help me out I would be very greatful.
Old 01-10-2005, 03:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 268.8/266.4/145

Height: 5'8"

Scorpio - We're always here to support you. There's so much out there beyond chicken and salad. Check out the WW Food and Points Issues thread as well as the WW recipe threads for some ideas. If you're doing CORE check out the CORE threads. Take your points slider to the grocery store. You'll be surprised sometimes to discover that things you'd think would be high points really aren't. Try different grocery stores. Check out Trader Joes and Whole Foods/Fresh Fields if you can. Some of the soy products (Morningstar, Boca, etc.) are really good and kid friendly too. I give my daughter the Morningstar corn dogs and she doesn't even realize they're not real hot dogs. And at 3 points, it's a nice treat for you too, not to mention an easy supper. Best of luck to you and feel free to join us on the weekly thread.
Closed Thread