South Beach Diet - Hello Chicks!

View Full Version : Hello Chicks!

Kryss
12-30-2004, 06:39 AM
I just wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope you are all well. I've been MIA for a couple of months due mainly to a bout with depression, but I am feeling better now. I really did miss the support and camaraderie here. I am proud to tell you all that during my absence I did reach my first goal -- I made it to ONEderland! The past couple of weeks I gained a few pounds, but today is a new day and I wanted to start it out by saying hi to you all. :) Now back to the 2 week induction for me! :drill:

:grouphug:

little chick
12-30-2004, 08:01 AM
Welcome back Kryss. Glad to made it to the onederland goal.

cottagebythesea
12-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Welcome back, Kryss, I just rejoined the group, too, but I was away because I was without a computer. I am so glad you're feeling better!

Ruthxxx
12-30-2004, 09:01 AM
Welcome back, Kryss. :bravo: re ONEderland! I'm planning to get back ther soon so hold my seat, OK? I'm so glad you are feeling better. Remember the days are getting lonmger now. :)

ellis
12-30-2004, 10:20 AM
Kris, I'm so glad you're back, and I'm so sorry about the depression. :grouphug: I know how devastating that can be.
Remember, we're always here for you.
And congratulations on reaching your first goal! :hat:

Kryss
12-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Bamiegurl
12-31-2004, 12:19 AM
Oh it is always so wonderful when our chickies wander back in! So glad you are feeling better and congrats on Onederland! WooHoo!

Merrylegs
12-31-2004, 12:51 AM
Hi Kryss, nice to meet you! :wave: