WW Recipes - New Creations #3

View Full Version : New Creations #3

umma
12-28-2004, 10:55 AM
Hello everyone,
I would like to welcome you all to our new thread. We welcome anyone who is willing to give and recieve support of all kinds.

Well, here is the new thread for the week. Now that we are all back lets fill it. Lets make it as long as the first one. We have a new year comming and I for one want to make it my year to lose. I still have a long way to go but by this time next year I am hoping to be a maintainer. Are you all with me?

Ok so a question......Since we are all already trying to lose weight, what is your new years resolution?
Mine is to stay focused and exercise. I am not to good at staying with an exercise program for more then a month so that is my resolution.

I must go do some gift returning now, but will be on later.

Hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day

TTFN, Lori

Christalynn
12-28-2004, 12:21 PM
Hello,

I think it is great that this group is still going strong. I applaud each and every one of you :cp:
I've made a more personal resolution for 2005. I have decided that no matter what comes my way in 2005..I will face it head on and not forget who I am and not lose myself in any situation.
I also can't afford Weight Watchers online. I have already started saving for the next two semesters so my free money is very limited but as I said before as long as I have the suppurt I need I will still be successful.
As of this morning I have ribs :lol: ..well of course I have ribs but I can actually feel them without stretching. I have to admit that the little things entertain and excite me :bubbles:
I have found a recipe for Pizza Dogs 1 point each..I'm gonna try tomorrow :chef: and I will let you all know if it is good.

I'll check in later..have a good day

Savin4Disney
12-28-2004, 10:53 PM
hey everyone!

Glad to see we are all sticking with this. I so love when a group just posts away. It sure makes the journey more fun.

Today was good. I did my Target points and came in with 2.5 left. I have not touched my extra 35 so far have not needed to.

Went to Applebees and ate off the WW menu. I have the mesquite chicken salad. Woud not do that again. It was okay but I think there are other things I liked. guy at the table across from me was having the fish..it looked good oh and he did too LOL!

I do like doing the online journal. I joined the etools which is the cheaper version of online. I had a code so I did that. Just pop on the site at work and put food in.

my New Years resolution is to take care of me..body mind and soul!

cyn37
12-29-2004, 09:45 AM
Good morning! I just finished WATP and I am making a quick post before I get back to work. I already put my resolutions on the other thread but I do think getting healthy is #1! I love this thread thriving like it is! Lets all keep up the good work. Reaching our goals will be much easier with support and friendship. Has everyone noticed the sale ads are filled with weight loss items? This might be the time to look for equipement our workout videos and save some $$ if you can swing it. Of course I am always broke after the holidays :( I can always look for bargains on fitness on ebay around Feb. when most people have given up their resolution to lose weight :lol: Not us we will be going strong!!
I hate to be cutting this short but I have got to get busy with my work. Have a happy healthy day everyone!! :coffee:

umma
12-29-2004, 10:31 AM
Good Morning everyone,

Just popping on real fast to say hello. I did alot of walking yesterday in the stores. We went to 4 different stores and I think I walked about 3 to 4 miles all together. Today I plan on doing a workout tape and some crunches. For christmas I got 3 new workout tapes, hand weights, and an ab roller. I have to put them to good use now.
Savin, I have been to the Applebees and have had their WW foods as well. I don't like fish so I stick to their chicken stuff. I like it.

Ok well, I have an 11 year old waiting for me to drive him to a friends house. I have to work tonight so I might not make it back today but will be back on tomorrow some time. Have a great day/night everyone.

TTFN, Lori

WildStrawberry
12-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Hello darlings!

Work work work...*sigh* I've been spending massive ammounts of time on the computer but none of it here. *sigh*

We STILL haven't had Christmas...LOL. We're celebrating Saturday since we got hit with that humongo snow storm last week. FINALLY we're getting dug out and able to go places.

Resolutions? What are those? ;) :D Actually, I haven't set any resolutions for about 3 years now. I always break them so why bother? :shrug: Perhaps I'll try and set a few for this year...something small.

Best get back to work. *sigh* see y'all soon!

Happy blessings to all!

Kae

Jennh1988
12-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Hey Everyone,
I'm new to the message boards. I get on dwlz.com and post topics on there and I found out about this site. I'm glad I'm not the only one on here that needs to lose over 150 pounds. I need to lose 179 pounds I will be at the weight watchers goal of 151 but I want to try to get down to 120 or 130 My name is Jennifer and I'm 16 years old. My mom and dad are also on Weight watchers. My mom has lost 122 pounds and my dad has lost 75 pounds. I've lost 14.4 but I'm proud of it! I'm trying hard to have my weight off by my 18th Birthday (October 10,2006) :) I am homeschooled and I want to be a Computer programmer. My New Years Resolution is To Lose 75 pounds by the end of 2005 I'm pretty sure I can do that! ;) My other Goals for 2005 is: Get into better health, Be able to drive without moving the seat back,to eat more fruits and vegetables, to drink more Milk, and to drink more Water. I guess that's pretty much all I have to say. :^: Good luck to you all I know we can get all this weight off!!!!! :smug: Bye

Highest: 345
Current:330.6
V-day Goal:315.6
WW Goal:151
Personal Goal:120-130
My 5 pound Banana Dancers:
:cb: :cb:

cyn37
12-29-2004, 05:42 PM
Hello everyone!! I am taking another break from my work and thought I would stop and catch up on the posts.
Jennh Welcome!! So glad to have you join us. I know exactly what you mean by being happy to find people who need to lose 100+ lbs. I tried other boards but feel very much at home here :) Congrats to you on the weight you have lost so far and to your family on theirs. That is quite an accomplishment. I love the enthusiasm you have and I know you will be an asset to our group.
Lori All the talk about the walking you did made me feel tired. lol!! I am so glad you got new work out tapes. I hope you enjoy them.
Kae I am so happy to see you are finally getting dug out of the snow. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas on Sunday.
I have had a good day so far--tons of water and been busy writing-ugh! My hand is tired-but it is $$ so I keep going! Speaking of that I better get back to it! I will be back later on. :)

Christalynn
12-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Hello,

I hope all of you are doing well.
Jennh- Welcome to New Creations. That's great! looks like you have a game plan. I wish you all the success..you deserve it :)
Cyn- I'm still waiting for the WATP tape from the library :( I am next in line but it seems like forever. I am anxious :goodvibes to try it from reading your posts about it.
Savin- I am in the same boat with you on the leftover points. It is 6:30 here and I still have 8 points. I don't like to eat after 7:00 so I'm gonna try some popcorn...but that will only subtract 1 point :^:
Lori-Looks like you have your very own personal gym :tread: :strong: ..nice.
Kae-Hope your Christmas on Saturday is a good one.
..Well I went back to WW and weighed in and lost 1.2. I guess I'll stay there. I was told that the little raise in price is only temporary. They gave me a free exercise dvd..I'm not coordinated enough to do all of it but it is a good low intensity workout and it adds 2 points in activity whoohoo :dance: unfortunately I'm having trouble getting in my regular points :shrug:

Savin4Disney
12-30-2004, 02:08 AM
hello everyone:
Jennah - you will find lots of support here and I am sure from your parents also. I think you can easily lose the weight just stick to program and work out.

I did not do to well today. but I used flex points and I figure with the other 18 I had left I won't worry about it.

Sorry so short but it is after 1 am and I am bushed. See you tomorrow.

Any of you on MSN or AOL to chat.

guerita765
12-30-2004, 10:15 AM
:wave: It is great to see new people joining us!
I think with your attitude you will acheave your goals! That is fantastic that your parents are on WW. I bet that helps. :)
I am not so sure if it matters if you need to lose 100 lbs or 50. It is hard and takes lots of support no matter what. I need to lose another 40 lbs and whatever anyone here needs to lose I am there to support them! I understand the situations. My problem is I love food. I was reading in Self magazine, the Jan. 2005 issue, about a lady Holly Teicholtz. The articule was titled "Appetite for Life". Very inspiring. She talks about how she loves food. And if she has certain food around she would eat it until it was gone. A whole pint of ice cream or entire bag of oreos. Sounds a lot like me :( . She says even though she has lost 100 lbs it is still hard and she can't see how people can eat just one oreo or a small bowl of the ice cream and stop. I know that feeling! :cry: It is something akin to being an alcoholic I think. Since I don't drink much alcohol I don't really know for sure, but it seems to be like with any addiction. Our only problem is that we must still eat. Not like smoking where you just don't have them around or alchol where you just don't do it. I know I am over simplifiying but you get what I mean.
Hey, I just realized I am rambling. :sorry: :blah: :blah: Anyway, it is a wonderful articule. Made me realize I am not alone in how I feel about food.
Did I tell you my resolution? To have a more possitive attitude! I figure that will go to all facits (sorry for the spelling) of my life! Weight, exercise, relationships, work and self! God has truly blessed me and I am going to work on remembering that!
Anyway, I didn't really mean to rambel. If you get a chance read the articule and let me know what you think. You could probably check it out on Self.com (Self.com)
Ok, well, I will try to be back later with a shorter post! :lol:
Have a wonderful day!

pinkiebell
12-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Hey yall! I'm Steph and I'm new too:) I love the setup on this board, and even though I've only been on here for a few days I've already met a bunch of wonderful people! :)

Soo....the question at hand :D

My new years revolution is to work out more. That's been my main problem. I'll do it for a few days, then stop:P But I recently acquired an exercise bike, AND it's sitting my tiny room, so I can't run from it:P

Christalynn
12-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Hello,

Steph-Welcome to New Creations. I know you will find this group very supportive. :grouphug:
Shawn-I wasn't able to find the artice you were talking about :( but I do know what you mean. I have my own trigger foods and if they are in my house..it is like I'm on a mission to eat every last bite. The only think I can do is not to keep theses foods on hand. Food is an addiction for me because I'm a emotional eater. I usualy over do it when I'm angry :mad: or depressed :( . As long as we know what these triggers are..I think we can control and maybe eventually eliminate them alltogether.
I made my 1 point Pizza Dogs yesterday :chef: and I must admit that they are good :hun:
Does anyone watch the Biggest Loser?

Jennh1988
12-30-2004, 11:58 AM
Good Morning Everyone!
It's 11:46 am. and I just got up at 11 LOL I like to sleep late when I can. I'm out of school for Christmas and New years I have to start my homeschool work again January 3rd,2005 and I have to start babysitting my little cousin that is 2 again January 3rd, 2005. :eek: Yesterday I ate 8 flex points :eek: I haven't eaten Breakfast this morning because I got up so late I am just going to make up for it at lunch which is in about 10 or 15 minutes. I will be on :cloud9: If I lose good this week. I gained 5.2 last week but I accepted it because I ate like a :ink: Through the Holiday's but New years is a different story for me because I don't like black eyed peas or turnip greens so I will probably do good on this Holiday! :crossed: I don't have to much to say this morning but that I have 5 cats 2 boys (Tiger and Leo) and 3 girls (Mittens, Pearl, and Freckles) I guess I had better go I need to eat something I'm hungry! See you all later.
:goodluck: at Weigh ins!!!!!
Jennifer aka Jennh1988

Highest:345
Current:330.6
Valentines Day Goal:315.6
WW Goal:151
Personal Goal: 120-130
14 pounds gone Forever! :smug:

WildStrawberry
12-30-2004, 12:57 PM
Please pray for my grandma, Jo Wiefering. Mom called her last night and she couldn't talk, she could only make grunting type noises. Mom told her to hang up and that she, mom, was calling 911. She was able to talk by the time the paramedics got there but while they were waiting in the ER, Grandma had episodes where she couldn't get her words out and is very very frustrated. Mom says Grandma has had a slight stroke and is currently at the hospital undergoing tests to find out the extent.

Thanks everyone. I'll let you know when I find out more.

Kae

Jennh1988
12-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Kae,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandmother I will remember her in my prayers! Keep us updated on that please I bet she will be just fine. I will remember her and your family in my prayers! Good luck with your Grandmother! :goodluck:

Christalynn
12-30-2004, 03:45 PM
Kae, Your grandmother will be in my prayers.

WildStrawberry
12-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Thank you everyone!

Still no real news. *sigh* waiting is hard.

Kae

Jennh1988
12-30-2004, 06:56 PM
I just had one of the best suppers I have ate in a long time! :D
I thought I would give ya'll the recipe to it. I had Spaghetti Pie, Garlic Bread, and A Low-fat root beer float! :T My mom has the new Weight watcher cook book and I thought I would share the meal recipe with you all.I guess ya'll know how to make garlic bread. So I'm just giving the Spaghetti Pie and Diet A&W Root Beer float. :D

Spaghetti Pie
Prep time: 9 minutes * Cook time: 30 minutes.
Ingredients
6 ounces uncooked spaghetti
8 ounces extralean ground round or ground beef
3/4 cup chopped onions
1 tsp minced garlic
1 1/2 cups tomato and basil pasta sauce
2 TBSP tomato paste
1/2 tsp salt
Cooking spray
3/4 cup (3 ounces) Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375* degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Meanwhile, cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat until browned,stirring to crumble. Stir in pasta sauce,tomato paste, and salt. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon half of pasta into a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate coated with cooking spray. Spoon half of tomato sauce evenly over pasta; repeat layers, ending with tomato sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and bake at 375* degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4 servings--- 6 points per servings

Diet A&W Root Beer Float
Makes 4 servings 2 points each
Ingredients
2 cups vanilla low fat ice cream
3 12 ounce bottles of Diet A&W Root Beer, chilled ( I used a 2 liter bottle and made the servings of 12 ounces in a glass)

Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each of four glasses. Slowly fill each glass with 1 cup diet root beer. Serve immediately

umma
12-31-2004, 11:23 AM
Let me start by saying, Kae your Grandmother and your family are all in my prayers. I am so sorry to hear about you Grandma. ((((Hugs))))) to you and your family.

Welcome to Jenn and Steph, I hope you find this ladies as helpful as I do, they are great to talk to.

Savin, DOn't beat yourself up for useing your flex points. Thats what they are there for. Enjoy them.

Shawn, I agree with food being an addiction. You can't just stop useing it like cigarettes or alcohol. But we can do it. We have contol. We are great.

Christina, 1 point pizza dogs? What did you use to make them? Did you use a bun? Let me know...lol

Jenn, That spaghetti pie sounds good. I have to try it. I use fat free Mozz cheese though. Wonder if that would make a difference in points?

Well, I am a bit sore today. I did a WATP power mile tape yesterday and 110 crunches....yes you read that right 110. I was chalenging myself to see how many I could do. I will probably not do that many again for a little while.
Last night was also my last night at work ( or at least on the schedule) so I will have more time at home to concentrate on my exercise.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year. Are any of you going to a party? Not me I am staying home with my kids. Thats what I do every year.

One more time, Kae God bless your Grandma, she is in my prayers. As well as all of you.

TTFN, Lori

Jennh1988
12-31-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey Everyone,

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!
umma, What my mom uses is the fat free I forgot to put fat free I guess. I don't think it will make any difference. :?:
I'm having the left overs from last night. Spaghetti Pie, Corn, Garlic Bread, and root Beer Float. 10 points for lunch I've already had 5 points so that will make 15 points. :^: Tomorrow I'm going to be having a good lunch. My Aunt,her husband, and his son is coming tomorrow. We are going to have a good day tomorrow. I am goingt o try to lose 69.8 pounds by the end of 2005. I think I can do it. I was just getting on to say hello and to tell umma that I didn't think there is any difference. I was also wondering umma if you mind if I put you on my friends list on yahoo messenger? See you all later.

cyn37
12-31-2004, 11:50 PM
I am sorry I havent posted lately--I have been busy with alot of family stuff-ugh! I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a very HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!! I know we are all going to have great success meeting our goals. I have a house full of kids now-my 12 year old son, his 11 yr old friend, my 9yr old nephew his 8mos old sister and my year old niece and they are all sleeping over!! :crazy: So I better make this short! Have a happy and safe evening for those of you who are going out. See ya tomorrow!

umma
01-01-2005, 11:21 AM
I just wanted to pop on real fast and wish you all a great, happy, and healthy new year. This is our year, we can make it happen.

So, raise your glass, :hat: ,to a new healthier year. Cheers :cheers: to you all. We can do this together.

I will type to you all soon.

TTFN, Lori

Christalynn
01-01-2005, 11:52 AM
I want to wish all of you a healthy, successful and happy new year. :hat:
Lori- I will post the recipe for Pizza Dogs separate. It calls for pizza crust instead of a bun.
I did go out last night with two friends I work with. The potential beau I've been speaking about was supposed to go but he stood us up :mad: oh well his loss, I had a good time. Spent bringing in the new year at IHOP..lol of course that was after a trip to the bar :stars: I did use all my flex points last night so I really need to be careful till Monday.

Have a good day and I'll chek in later

WildStrawberry
01-01-2005, 01:07 PM
Happy New Year everyone! Let's all make it a "lighter" one this year! I'm up and determined to make this work! I don't even care how much I lose...as long as the scale points downwards! :)

Thanks again for your prayers and well wishes for my Grandma. She's still in the hospital and is on a heprin drip to help her blood thin. We're hoping she'll come home (to my parent's house) this evening but, since the test results weren't all in yesterday, we're not sure if that's going to happen.

And we're putting off Christmas again. *G* A friend of mine said that my family will put it off so long that it'll be Lent before we know it. Too true as Ash Wed is on Feb 9th this year! LOL

Anyway, a Blessed New Year to you all!

Love
Kae

cyn37
01-01-2005, 10:59 PM
The first day of the new year is coming to an end and I feel very good about the goals and plans I have made for myself. I almost look forward to weigh in day because I love seeing the scale moving down. I dont even care if it is a full pound! Anything as long as it is moving down! This is kind of ironic for me because for years I avoided the scale--I thought what I didnt know couldnt hurt me-how wrong I was!
Now all that has changed and we are all on our way!!! :) I hope all of you had a gret first day! I will be back tomorrow.

Savin4Disney
01-02-2005, 01:02 PM
:dancer: :dancer: Good morning and Happy New Year. Sorry have not been around. I wanted to get my house back to normal before Work this week. I hate when my house is a mess. Makes me feel like my whole life is a mess.

Well my 1st weigh in this morning and I lost 6 pounds. :dancer: :dancer:

I started a Valentine's Day challenge with my goal to lose 10 pounds. I am 1/2 way there.

I am sure with the new year we will see lots of new people and I can't wait to meet them. So many different views give us so many new ideas.

If you have cable Food Network is dong a diet show tonight at 8 Cst with lots of low call recipes. I plan on watching it.

Well I am off to clean my room and bathroom today. I did get a lot done yesterday so I won't have much today.

Have a magical weight loss weeek! :cb: :cb:

Jennh1988
01-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Hey Everyone,
I just got on and thought I would pop in and say hello. We had a very off program day yesterday it being New years and all. :( I'm hoping I won't gain this week which I porbably will. That's just my luck. I gained 5.2 last week and put me back down to 14.4 pounds gone yeah it's ok but it's very annoying losing and gaining the same 5 pounds back and forth for 2 months! :cry: I am really trying but I guess I'm not trying hard enough I really messed up today too I've had 37 points today and I only get 33 a day and I don't have any flex points left I ate them yesterday :cry: I guess this is what I'm going to turn into if I don't stop eating like this! :moo: :ink: It seems like I can stay on program until Saturday and then it's all down hill from then on through Tuesday. but I promise tomorrow I will start eating right again. I've been exerciseing every day though so maybe that will help burn those mean calories up. :^: It's so hard to stay on program! But I promise I will try harder. I don't want to get throwed out of the V-day Challenge!
:sorry: I guess I'm silly :dizzy: for thinking ya'll would do me that way :lol: I hope ya'll don't though!!! I guess I had better go. I will see you all later!

Savin4Disney: OMGosh!!! 6 pounds that's Excellent!!!! :eek: :bravo: :cp: Keep up the good work

cyn37
01-02-2005, 08:58 PM
I am so glad the weekend is ending! I dont know but I have to agree with Jenn about it being harder on the weekends. I am truly looking forward to my hubby going to work and my son back to school so I can get into my normal routine. I hate exercising when they are around so I either get up early or stay up late to do it. During the week I am here alone-well my little niece is here but she wont laugh at me or make me feel like a fool while I flail about my living room! :lol:
Jenn Hang in there. Monday is a new day with a fresh start. Thanks for mentioning dwlz there is alot of info there.
Savin All I can say is :bravo: Great job! I am very proud of you!
And to everyone-here we go into the first full week of the new year full of promise and possibility. LETS MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!!!!

Christalynn
01-02-2005, 10:42 PM
Savin- WooHoo :dance: Congrats on your huge loss..that's awesome.
Jennh- I know you can do it. Just stay focused on the prize and remember that tomorrow is a new day. you are part of this group :grouphug: now..we'll never give up on you but you can't give up either.

Cyn-When I exercise I sometimes catch my dog and cat looking at me like I'm crazy :?: I suppose that's not the same huh?

I've had a crazy week and not really sure what the scale is going to tell me tomorrow :dunno: :goodscale. I'm trying to not focus so much on the scale and more on my exercise and what I eat. I am starting to get bored with food :sorry: so any tips or ideas would be much appreciated but please keep im mind my poor college student budget.

Type @ ya later :comp:

Jennh1988
01-02-2005, 10:52 PM
Hey Everyone,

It's Me again lol :lol: I was getting on and telling everyone that I just got done exercising for 30 minutes I earned 2 points (better thannothing!)
:smug: I'm drinking some hot chocolate right now for a milk. :coffee: it's yummy! :coffee: cyn37: Your Welcome For the site. I like to get on there and post topics. I love posting here though you all are so nice! I'm going to go now because I like to watch a panning for gold show on the outdoor channel and it comes on in 10 minutes so I guess I had better go I was just popping in to say I exercised! :tread: :strong: I will talk to you all tomorrow bye!

umma
01-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Well, I have to say that I am glad Winter break is over. Not that I really wanted my son to go ack to school but I do need my routine to go back to normal. With him home I was staying up later and sleeping later and messing up with my food choices. Not going over my points really but not eating the right stuff either. We will see how bad that messes me up on the scale tonight. Hopefully not to bad.

Savin- :bravo: :cb: :cp: WTG on the 6 pound loss. What a great way to start the year. I am very proud of you. WHat an inspiration.

Jenn- We are not kicking you out of anything. You are stuck with us ;) . You can do this. If you plan the weekend out on thursday then maybe that would help. Exercise is also a great way to earn points.

Cyn- I know how you feel about excersiceing in front of other people. I barly got any exercise in this week since my son was home and had friends in and out of the house all week.

Christina- What kind of foods are you eating now? I also get bored with my food choices and end up walking around the store to find new, low point things to eat. Pisbury makes a pizza crust that you unroll onto a 13x9 cookies sheet. THen you use some sauce and fat free mozz cheese. I add peppers and onions to mine (they are free in points) and then you cut it up to 6 peices and it is 5 points a peice (pretty big pieces too) Thats just one idea and its not to expensive.

Kae- How is your Grandma doing? She, as well as you and your family, are still in my prayers. Hope all is well.

Well, I have a goal this year that is not weight related. I want to be able to go to Great Adventure this summer and go on rides with my son and not be afraid that I won't fit in the seats or harnesses. DO any of you have non weight related goals for this year?

Ok time to get my day started. I have a bunch of laundry to do.
Have a great day.

TTFN, Lori

Jennh1988
01-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm so glad I'm not getting kicked out :lol: I have been at my aunt's house babysitting my little cousin and doing my homeschool work over there. I've already had alot of points today too. I've had 24 and it's 2:00 p.m. :o I guess I will have to tape my mouth shut lol :lol: :ziplip: I'm going to go and exercise maybe enough to burn some of the calories off. I will talk to you all later!

Christalynn
01-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Hello Everyone :wave:

I hope you all are having a good day.

The scale was kind to me this morning. I had a loss of 1.3 :eek:.
I was surprised by the result of my crazy week but if that's what it takes :shrug: I'm game :^:

Lori - thanks for the tip :) I may try that sometime. I need to change what I eat alot and not have the same things every week. It is a challenge for me because I have to get most of my points in either before or after work and that changes week to week. I can be picky at times so that doesn't help my food selection but I'm working on that by trying new foods.

I am looking forward to my exercise class :strong: :tread: I know that the class will definately boost my weight loss.

gonna go for now..got points to calculate
type @ ya later :comp:

umma
01-03-2005, 08:21 PM
Just checking in to let you all know that I will be back later to start a new thread. Look for New Creations 4. See you all later.

TTFN Lori

umma
01-04-2005, 07:25 AM
Look for New Creations #4. See you there :D .