100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-In Thread 12/20 to 12/26

Tammy32
12-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Heya everyone, I thought since this was not started yet I would get it going. I don't have anything to report since I probably won't be looking at the scale this week. It would be great to hear how everybody else is doing though. :) You all have have a fantastic week! :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

barbygirl43
12-20-2004, 03:08 PM
I maintained this week which is super since I had a few slipups and a family dinner on Saturday. I'm sure with the rest of the holiday stuff I will probably gain next week, but I'm not going to worry to much about it.

Tammy32
12-20-2004, 05:47 PM
I hear ya Dawnyal. The stress and worry before the holidays is just not worth it in my book. I do intend to watch what I am eating, but I am NOT going to let it consume my every waking moment. Great job on maintaining for the week. :)

mezmerize
12-20-2004, 06:12 PM
Stand on soap box!! I agree with Tammy!
Happy Holidays everyone! :)

Fitbabe
12-21-2004, 01:59 AM
Still maintaining...will refocus my energies after the holidays...

I'm doing okay with calories but not so well with exercise. Spending the evenings entertaining my brother-in-law who is staying with us through the holidays.

However I am thrilled to be keeping my weight so low. I haven't weighed this little since my junior year of high school!

Annie-Rose
12-21-2004, 08:09 AM
It must feel brilliant Lori! What an acievement!
I've stayed the same and I'm happy with that!

frenchiepolarbear
12-21-2004, 10:04 AM
currently at 294 and still dropping - approx 4 pounds a week......

Now entering the danger zone...X-Mas New-years partys!!! :)

Blog: http://blogue_a_sylvain.monblogue.com/

mezmerize
12-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Fitbabe and Annie great job maintaining! I know I'm having a heck of a time with all those holiday goodies setting out everywhere.

Frenchiepolarbear - :bravo: On the 4lbs loss!! Good luck with the parities try and stay by the veggie tray. :)

SwimGirl
12-21-2004, 01:31 PM
I agree, maintaining this week is an accomplishment. :) I haven't gotten on the scale at all this week, I thought about it, but by then I'd already eaten a huge breakfast. I doubt I'll be able to resist my brother's digital scale (we travel to his place in Seattle on Dec 26th and come back late the 28th), so we'll see. I've been so busy I haven't had time to grocery shop. I am exhausted! I left yesterday at 7:15am, and got home at 11:45pm.. ick!

Congrats frenchiepolarbear! :)

-Aimee

Tammy32
12-21-2004, 09:50 PM
Lots of maintainers so far, way to go!! I think that is wonderful considering what time of the year it is.

FPB, Well done!! It is exceptional that you saw a loss!! Great going on staying strong through the holiday season.

djs06
12-21-2004, 11:36 PM
Lots of maintainers is right... and it's good! don't worry too much about it all, you'll get right back in the groove once this holiday craziness is behind you. frenchie, congrats on the 4 lbs... that's excellent!

mezmerize
12-22-2004, 10:59 AM
2 lbs loss

Tammy32
12-23-2004, 09:00 PM
Mez, You are so kicking Butt!! Even around this rough time of the year you managed to report a loss. It does not get any better than that!! :)

Charbar
12-23-2004, 10:07 PM
I gained 1.5 lbs in the past 2 weeks.. not bad!! :D

Tammy32
12-24-2004, 12:17 AM
Dana, wow, you could not be doing any better than you are. You are keeping your weight so in-check. You continue at this rate and you will just be all baby weight and once he is born all of the weight will be gone. Not many women can say that they did that well. Keep it up!!

lessofsarahtolove
12-24-2004, 01:28 AM
Hello, everyone -- and great job to you all!! I'm so proud of you guys for losing and maintaining in this challenging time!! :high:

As for me, I feel COMPLETELY wierd even posting this, but I'm down a pound to 206. I have NOT been eating on plan, so it's got to be the illness. Predictably, I'm all ready for my "on plan" chemo-supporting diet (intended to help the chemo do it's thing) -- but during this brief calm before the storm, I'm not really keeping such a close eye on my choices. After getting to 207, I went up to 210, but now I'm back down to 206. I really went back and forth on whether to post this or not, because it's not a loss I worked for, but then I just said, "Whatever. A pound is a pound is a pound." I'll just call this my new weight loss plan. (And here's a repeated hope that the chemo doesn't make me gain. :crossed: )

Keep up the good work, you guys!!! :cp:

Tammy32
12-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Sarah, you have worked so hard at your weight loss it is not bad for you to still be concerned about it. It is still a very big part of your life as well as the newness of your diagnosis. It is very understandable that the Cancer is a very consuming part of your life now but when you feel like chiming in don't feel weird. Whether the loss is from being sick or whatever I care and would like to hear about it. I hope that you are not guilting yourself over being off-plan for a little bit, because I feel in the back of your mind you still have that nagging voice telling you that being off-plan is not a good thing reguardless of what is going on. I think that you eating what you want to before the fight is perfectly fine. You know that it will be changing before to long anyways. Enjoy it for a bit. Hey, what's that Chemo diet consist of? I'm hoping that you don't gain weight on the chemo either. Will the chemo make you terribly sick? I only know about old school chemo. I don't know anything about current procedures.

mezmerize
12-24-2004, 01:02 PM
Sarah, I agree with Tammy. I look daily for your post. We all care what about what is going on and we want to be apart of everything so we can encourage and support and cry with you. When I think of the weight I lost it's because of you. I would have never stuck with. You gave me encouragment and showed me how to fight I workout now because of you! You gave the my life back for if you hadn't help me I would of given up and put on more weight and my health would of suffered greatly. Sarah I can't never thank you enough for all you have done. Thanks for being my friend and my 9th sister. :)