Carb Counters - Reason I've Been MIA

View Full Version : Reason I've Been MIA

abnrmlisme
12-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Hello all,

Sorry I had sort of a few day depression concerning finances & I was so depressed thinking everything was falling in. Anyways the depression led to eating out of plan & of course leading to 3 day binging. I hope today is the last day but no promises. I ate everything you could imagine: pizza, milkshakes, cheeseburgers, box of chocolates,etc. I feel like crap, I'm grumpy & tired. That goes to show you if you get OP everything goes to he**. So I'm back & of course with some of the weight I just lost. *sigh* Here I go, *jump* & I'm back on the wagon.

Leenie
12-17-2004, 08:11 AM
Hey Dawn, welcome back.

Hon you sound like me. When I get depressed, there's nothing thats gonna stand in the way of me and a bag of chips (or what ever it is). I'm really glad to hear you've stoped yourself and your ready to jump back in being OP. The hardest thing to do is to cut ourself off and to start again. Just remember, your not alone. We all fall and get back up, if we don't then we truly have failed. Maybe I could suggest that the next time you have a bad day, come here and let us talk you out of making that bad day into two bad days....it can't hurt to try ;)

Hugs and Kisses to you and welcome back :)

Now!!! where's that pretty smile ? :crazy:

lady_adnerb
12-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Dawn, as you know, I've been falling off the wagon quite regularly. The main thing is, don't beat yourself up about it. Just jump back on and go onward! If you truly give up totally you'll not accomplish a thing right? So keep trying and let's get this weight off :)

Uggamugga4
12-18-2004, 12:22 AM
Girl! I totally hear you! I completely fell off the wagon for husbands b-day, and went on a 4 day eating binge. We have some serious financial stuff going on too. I can relate to the stress. But like what's been said before, one day at a time, and that's what we are here for. Try to go one day at a time, and a few days of being good, you'll feel good. (Lady A- Sound familiar!;))

Lets just get back on track, and push each other to success.

Btw.. I've been clean for 3 days from carbs. wooo! I feel much better. I'll try my hardest not to do that again. :)

Huge hugs girls!

Sonnet
12-19-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi Dawn, I go through the same thing. I'm here for you too. :wave: Glad you're back posting!