Support Groups - New Mothers

View Full Version : New Mothers

fatky
12-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Anyone have a baby in the last year and need to lose weight.I was overweight to begin with but I gain 70lbs while pregnant ,I have lost about
40 of it .I need to lose about 70lbs ,

cw 215
gw 140 ;)

Mom2Kaden
12-23-2004, 10:48 AM
Yup, I had a son in April. I need to loose about 80lbs. Did you have a boy or a girl?

Shana
cw 202
gw 120

tattooedmommy
12-28-2004, 03:31 PM
I had my son in June and i need to lose 100 lbs. Had my daughter the June before, they are 8 days less than 8 months apart! I need some serious cracking down and losing weight. I gained 17 lbs with her and 12 with him but i have yet to lose anything beyod what i gained with him.

Fat Mommy
12-28-2004, 04:15 PM
I had a baby in September and put 50 pounds on my already overweight body. I had gained 70 pounds with my daughter who just turned four. Since I've only lost about 20 (lost 30 and gained back 10) pounds since my son was born, I have at least 100 pounds to lose. That sounds so discouraging! I haven't been able to find any motivation in the last four years, and at this point, I'm so overweight that my health is at risk. I hope joining this site can help me to get and stay motivated.

tattooedmommy
12-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Congratulations on your new addition! It is hard work with 2 children i know. The extra time I have is spent eating or relaxing. With a little motivation and some wonderful feedback from people on the site i am sure we can both do it! I dont know about you but i am not only doing it for myself i am doing it so i can run around after my daughter, and my son in a few months! good luck and if you would like to talk please contact me anytime.