Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 08:35 AM   #1  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Default Torturous Tuesday????

Be back to post....

Last edited by tilley; 12-14-2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old 12-14-2004, 08:40 AM   #2  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

I say torturous because today is my weigh in. This was most likely my worst eating week in over a year. I mentioned yesterday the munchkins, the pies and cookies, the spinach dip and mexican dip... it was bad.

My jeans are tight for the first time in over a year.... so I have a feeling weigh in will be a disaster. I'm guessing at least up 3 pounds.

BUT.... for those I missed yesterday, I need to lose 20 pounds by my wedding, which is 4 months from this coming up Saturday. I'm excited about the wedding, but really want to be 20 pounds lighter by then.

Oh, here's my wedding web site. You can see pics of me and Brian on the photos page. The wedding will be in New Orleans (I'm originally from the Gulf Coast).

www.tilleynewman.com

And to all the girls... I love coming back and seeing those familiar "faces"... Belle, KO, Ali...... So like I said yesterday... I had gotten down to 125, but now I'm up to 136 (and maybe more, I'll know after weigh in).

Belle.... is there a post with wedding pictures????? I'm dying to see some!

Lisa
Old 12-14-2004, 09:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning!

I thought I would drop in for a second.. life is getting pretty crazy on my end, I am SO tired this morning.

Hi Lisa, I'm Aimee.. while I'm not a familiar face now.. I will be soon, that is if I can get on here some more! Congrats on the engagement I'm sure you can lose the weight, 20 pounds can come off easily with the right determination.

Ooops, I gotta get in the shower!

-Aimee
Old 12-14-2004, 09:54 AM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Hey Lisa! I'll re-post a couple I Have to run to a meeting, but I'll be back in an hour or so!!

Belle
Old 12-14-2004, 10:56 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Lisa Welcome Back
I'm a married Lady too I just need DH to scan some pics!!!
Today so would be a chocolate and PB day and yet NO! SBD non compliant I'm a bit stressed so i have to run but I'll be back!
Kierie
Old 12-14-2004, 11:15 AM   #6  
Eve's Mom

Lisa - I brought up a couple of threads with pics on them "Too cool Tuesday" and "A couple more pics".
Old 12-14-2004, 11:16 AM   #7  
Eve's Mom

Kier....any time you want to get those pics! It's been 6 months!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 11:41 AM   #8  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Holy Cow Belle - you ARE hot. Wow, you looked so beautiful!!!!! What a wonderful day!!!!

Okay, off to weigh in.... UGH!.... I am NOT looking forward to this.

Lisa
Old 12-14-2004, 12:14 PM   #9  
Running Babe

Sorry, I barely have time to breathe today... I had the doc appointment and now have to get further eye tests... wasn't as reassured as I wanted to be though.... darn it! Anyway I shall see an optomisitrist tomorrow and then contact my doctor again.

So this aft I have my xmas party and my second job....

Busy busy busy!

Lisa: wondeful site, nice to hear from ya!

Cheers!

ali
Old 12-14-2004, 01:06 PM   #10  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

KO - I can't wait to see pics. Wow, look we're all settling down.

Ali - good to hear from you again. Sorry about the dr. I hope things all go well. I'll have to go back and read up.

Soo..... drumroll.. I *LOST* 1.2 pounds. Which really, is close to impossible. I have a feeling it will catch up with me and show up next week because after everything I ate, I really should have gained at least 2 pounds, if not more.

So, I'm EXACTLY 20.8 pounds from goal. 18 weeks left, that's 1.16 pounds a week. Oh, how I wish there was a magic pill.

Lisa
Old 12-14-2004, 01:46 PM   #11  
Eve's Mom

Yay Lisa!! Congratulations!! That is amazing, well done! YOu must have snuck in some extra activity, or maybe worrying about it made you lose Are you going to WW meetings to WI?? I miss meetings...you get kicked out when you are pg. Lisa, when I lost the weight initatally - from 253 to 223 about, I lost an avg of 1.8/week, and that wasn't really "trying". So, I think 1.2 (we'll round for clarity) is totally doable for you. By the way, you look fantastic!! And your web site is great (mine bites, I could use some lessons).

SIGH....Its v. difficult for me to not be on a program or watching what I eat, etc. Its also hard to be so exhausted and sometimes I eat for the exhaustion (and usually regurg!! I know TMI, but it's true - the morning sickness is ****). I have been sick all day today.

One nice thing about Mat leave is that I am going to be able to take long walks (it will be summer) and really focus on myself for 10 months (DH is taking a minimum of 2 months Paternity leave). Hopefully I can drop a few of my post and pre preg pounds!!

Aimee - hey girl! We're thinking of going to Seattle for NY but I think they have smoking in the bars - not good for me and Cleatus the Fetus....any suggestions for things to see and do? It's my first time in Van.

PS - Lisa, don't let the hair and makeup fool you in those wedding pics - I think I was just so happy that day too- I have a super perma-grin. We has SO MUCH FUN. We still talk about it, as does his family and cousins. It was worth every dime. And I really enjoyed planning..there was just a couple of incidents (ie: one sister busted out of her dress) that sucked, but other than that it was smooth!
Old 12-14-2004, 01:49 PM   #12  
Eve's Mom

Ali - forgot to ask - did they indicate ANYTHING that might be wrong with your eye? I hope your appt at the opt is more productive. Take care of yourself!!
Old 12-14-2004, 01:50 PM   #13  
Eve's Mom

OH and Lisa, my Maid of Honour, who got pg after I asked her in my wedding party, had her baby ON MY WEDDING DAY. So I was short one female! I totally knew that would happen, although she wasn't due until Oct 27, it came early!!! Just an FYI if you have any expecting ladies in your party.
Old 12-14-2004, 02:46 PM   #14  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Belle if you want to email DH i will PM you his addy lol GIVE US KIERIES PICS DAMMIT! He's had the pics for 2 months
ALi did he tell you whats wrong?
Lisa you look HOT! woohoooooo sexy bride whats yoru dress like?
Old 12-14-2004, 03:16 PM   #15  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

You girls are so great - I miss you all!!!

Yes, weighing in at meetings... I have to go. See, even going I'm 9.8 pounds up from my lowest. Just imagine what it would be if I wasn't WI each week.

Aimee, it's very nice to meet you. I've been MIA for about a year now.

Wow, Belle... sounds like a great day. No, no expecting ladies. Although a friend of mine was upset I didn't ask her, and now she's pg and due the week of my wedding, so it ended up being a good thing I didn't ask her.

Belle - where's your web site? Is it still up.

KO - I'll email him We need to see those pics!!!

Here's a pic of my dress that I hope to have to take in before the wedding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg postgown.jpg (49.6 KB, 38 views)
Closed Thread