100 lb. Club - Hey Everyone! Back from another board hiatus..

FindingJackie
12-12-2004, 08:40 PM
..and I have been completely off program. On the plus side, I haven't gained any but I've only lost a pound in over 2 months.

I just feel kind of worn out and unfocused. My mother has been in and out of the hospital several times over the last few months and never seems to get completely better before she is back in again. She is out now, came home Friday from the last hospital stay. My father has decided to retire by the end of the year so he can deal with her health issues better and not have to call on me so much. And I've taken my last final for the semester, so I need to use the next few weeks to get myself back on track, going back to the gym, getting myself back on the program.. if work doesn't kill me first. It's year end, so the sprint for the final numbers have begun.

One positive thing for mom has been her weight loss. In Oct 2004, she weighed 446. She is down to 399. I've told her about the great support here, so she might show up.

Just wanted to say hello .. Hoping I don't have any more board breaks and hoping I can get motivated again.

Br00klyn
12-13-2004, 12:51 AM
Welcome Back Jackie!

I just got back too... In November I was travelling a lot, and only stopped in a couple times... Then my best friend from the East Coast came to visit for 2 weeks so I really haven't had a chance to log on.

As for the "program"... I'm with you, I don't think I've gained however I've been off plan.. Its just so hard with all these holiday parties and all. However, I'm trying to make at least a lil' effort everyday so I don't end up with a big gain.... then as of Jan 3rd... I'm off to the races! :D

PamPSM644
12-13-2004, 09:48 AM
Jackie,Hi.I don't think we've ment. I'm Pam and I think I'm the oldest member here. I'm 50. So nice to meet you. I found this site last Aug and it's been a God-send. I started at 280 and am now 220. It would be great to add your Mom to our little club. :wave:

barbygirl43
12-13-2004, 11:45 AM
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about you mom but that's great she's lost some weight. Tell her she's more than welcome to come join us. :)

Sheila53
12-13-2004, 02:19 PM
Welcome back, Jackie! You must have done things right if you lost during your time away. Sometimes we don't even know that we're practicing good habits. Hope you don't have anymore board breaks, either!

(Hey, Pam, while you're definitely not the oldest person here, thanks for saying that! Takes the pressure off! :lol: )

djs06
12-13-2004, 05:56 PM
Welcome back, Jackie! Good luck!

dharmaspell
12-15-2004, 07:16 PM
Welcome back. I'm sorry about your mom's health but she will be a welcomed addition to the family here at 3fc. I recently moved into a new place and just got my internet hooked up (Loving it!) so my hiatus is officially over (Yay!)

Hang in there. Things will get better :) See you around the boards!