100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in .... December 6 - 12

Charbar
12-06-2004, 08:51 AM
I gained 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks. Happy with that. If I stay at this rate that would put under a 20 lb gain.. which is my goal. You never know what's going to happen.

How did everyone else do? Anyone having any Christmas parties coming up this week?

Dana

Ivanna B. Skinny
12-06-2004, 09:01 AM
Dana, you're doing soo great!! Only 20 pounds is fantastic!! Nope, no Christmas parties this week, just a bridal shower on Saturday...uuuggg! I do NOT want to go to that...it's for my step-cousin. :rolleyes:

Well, I weighed in at 196 this morning, which is down 2.5 from last "official" weigh in! I did weigh while TOM was here, and was up to 200, :fr: so all in all, I'm pretty happy! I also lost another inch from my waist, and 1 from my lower tummy! Now, I've lost 12 inches... a whole FOOT...from around my waist! WoooHoooo!

teapotdynamo
12-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Congrats, Dana -- a 20 pound gain is fantastic! You're doing great. Any word on the gestational diabetes test (sorry if I missed this somewhere else!).

Amy Jo, congrats! 2.5 is great!

I'm down 2 more to 215. I thought it would be more because I was down lower earlier in the week, but I think I've got some pre-menstrual water weight on me.

Good luck, everybody else!

lessofsarahtolove
12-06-2004, 10:07 AM
I love the good news on this thread! As of this writing, I'm down 2 pounds since last week, for a total of 77 -- but my "official" weigh-in isn't 'til Thursday, so I'm hoping to have even better news to report by then!

Keep up the great work, everyone! :cp:

Annie-Rose
12-06-2004, 11:51 AM
Woohoo! It is a good week. Excellent news all round you lovely ladies!
I've lost 1!!!!!
I've got 2 Parties this weekend but I have my health check and gym induction tomorrow so I'll get busy and hope I'll still lose another one next week.

djs06
12-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Good job everyone! I'm impressed. You are all such an inspiration :)

barbygirl43
12-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Woohoo everyone :bravo:
I guess I'll continue the good news with my 7 pound loss :) I'm now down 36.5 pounds to 258.5 and ... I've lost 25% of what I set out to lose!!!

SwimGirl
12-06-2004, 12:57 PM
Woah, I dunno how this happened, but I'm back up to 266, with TOM here, I guess it's not all THAT bad, but thats still up 4 pounds! Oh well, I have a week to lose that. I'm hoping that Christmas party didn't have too many consequences, cuz I drank a fair bit, but I managed to eat good though! 1 down, 2 to go!

Congrats everyone on your losses! I'm impressed, it's a hard time to lose weight, nevermind maintain it!

-Aimee

Inca's Momma
12-07-2004, 07:50 AM
WOWZERS! :yikes: Pregnancy is a good diet for me thusfar. I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks thanks to the fact that "the fetus" has made me lose my taste for everything. I jumped into twoterville big time. :goodscale

PamPSM644
12-07-2004, 10:40 AM
:coffee2: I weigh myself once a week on Sunday. Last Sunday I lost 4lbs. The week of Thanksgiving I didn't lose or gain even though I ate everything I wanted to.Yipi.

Tammy32
12-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Just peeking in real quick. You all are doing great! There are some really great weight losses for the week.

Aimee, I am betting that your gain is almost 100% water weight. By next week I think you will see a better number on the scale.

Dana, Have you gotten your results back from your 3 hour glucose test? I hope that went well. It's looking good that you won't gain more than 20 lbs. That is so cool. It just seems like yesterday that you announced you were pregnant. Time is flying. I know, I know, probably not for you though...hehe..I know how long it can feel like. You are doing great.

Kimberlie, Have you been sick or just not had an appetite?? Make sure to drink enough liquids. It's way to easy to become dehydrated when you are pregnant and not realize it. Sorry, sorry...I'm being motherly...hehe..:)

Amy Jo, you and I are in the same size clothes...I know we closely mirror each other in the amount we have lost. If you don't mind sharing, how tall are you?

Jennifer, You are getting so close to going under the 200 mark! How exciting! If it is water weight it will just make next weeks weigh-in look even better.

Sarah, I'm rooting for ya for your Thursday weigh-in.

7 lbs. Dawnyal!?!? You are freaking doing so good. You are a quarter of the way done. What an achievement!!

Annie, I love your excitement!! Congrats on your 1 lb loss for the week!!

Pam, keep up the hard work, it is really paying off!!

Inca's Momma
12-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Tammy I haven't been sick thank goodness, but I haven't had an appetite either. The only thing I have been able to tolerate is plenty of OJ, milk and water, so I should be good on the liquids front :lol:

Ivanna B. Skinny
12-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi Tammy... I'm 5'10"...can you hear me now singing
" Ho, Ho, Ho Green Giant!" :dizzy:

tolose85
12-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Hi. I had a nice gain over the past few weeks due to the no smoking thing and also because I just felt like eating the wrong things! I weighed myself and was at 162. I gained 10 LBS!!! As of yesterday, I jumped back on the bandwagon. My goals for the holiday is to eat well up to the date of any holiday party, allowing myself to enjoy the holiday party then right back on the next day until I get to another holiday function. I have also started a Move your caboose initiative at work. I have invited all of my co-workers to join me at lunch for 30 minutes while I do my 2 mile walk away the pounds tape. So far, I have no takers but I am confident that I can round up a few people in the office. I feel really good, smoke free and on the way back down. It sure hurts to have to take a little step back, but I think, I am back in the saddle! Watch out goal... its been a long time a comin' but I AM getting there!

barbygirl43
12-07-2004, 03:16 PM
Gretchen--We know you can do this. The gain may actually have been good for you since your loss stalled. You'll have those 10 pounds off in no time and then some. I think it's great you started that at work. Hopefully you'll have some takers. I try to encourage my coworkers to exercise with me but to no avail. One of these days.

Charbar
12-07-2004, 08:55 PM
had my 2 week check up tonight.. didn't gain as much on his scale.. so I'm changing my stats!! whoohooo!

Dana

mezmerize
12-08-2004, 01:47 PM
The scale had been hopping all over the past 2 week. From 217-215 lbs. Today I'm very happy to report it's at 213!! :)

Sheila53
12-09-2004, 01:59 PM
Well, I got on the scale at the Y today before my workout and was amazed to read 156!! A loss of 23 lbs., and that puts me below my goal weight!

Ha ha! Since I know I didn't lose 23 lbs. in the last couple of weeks, I told the front desk that their scale was broken. I also said if they wanted an ego boost, they should get on the scale before they fix it. :)

Tammy32
12-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Amy Jo, I'm 5'9.5", so we are pretty much the same height, and I by no means have a petite frame. :)

Gretchen, I gained 10 pounds also. I had to re-program my thoughts after that gain. It took a bit, but I finally got back into the routine again. You are strong, and I have no doubt you will be back in the swing things 100% in no time. Once again congratulations on quitting smoking. From one ex-smoker to another, I know your pain and how hard it was. I'm tickled pink that you succeeded!!

Mez, way to go on your loss this week. You work super hard so I am so happy that you saw a loss.

Dana, 30 weeks into your pregnancy and you have seen virtually no gain!! That is way impressive.

Sheila, I laughed when I read your post. :)

StarAngel2528
12-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey, I haven't weighed in for about three weeks.. But as of today, I'm down 4 pounds to 202! Can't wait til ONEderland! :cloud9:

KnCmamma
12-10-2004, 11:02 AM
Mind you last week when I weighed myself it was at night before I went to bed and I was at 294, this morning I weighed myself and I am at 286. I am so happy to see the numbers go down instead of up

Thanx again to all of you who posted replies of support and advice for me

howie6267
12-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Good for you Jen and to all the other losers this week.

I am down 1 lb which thrills me during this time of year. Two week in a row I have had a really bad(or good day) depening on how you look at it. There was Thanksgiving and then this past week it was Thanksgiving/Christmas with our friends. So I am just happy to see the scale go down at all.

Kimberley and I have become a part of Mystery Guest Inc. You go out to dinner when and where they tell you to and then fill out a review. They then pay you back for your meal plus $5 to boot. So that will be a challange to eat healthy while doing this.

barbygirl43
12-10-2004, 03:20 PM
WTG Jessica, Jen and Howie. Good job on the losses.

Ivanna B. Skinny
12-11-2004, 07:01 PM
Well, I snuck in another weigh in this morning...and was down another 2 pounds! I guess my body finally decided it was time to let go of those nasty fat cells!! YAY!!! So, Im at 54.5 pounds lost total...and I feel renewed! I feel like really taking charge, and finishing this...even though I know I will never really be "finished". Congratulations to all you losers this week! I'm really proud of all of us!! :D

PamPSM644
12-12-2004, 11:47 AM
:cheer: I have reached 220 on the nose.That brings it to 60lbs I've lost.15 more to go and I get that new used car my son promised me. He teases me saying "Boy, you sure do want that 78 Pinto." :rofl:

BethC
12-13-2004, 09:09 AM
2nd week back on WW. The first week I lost .4, but the 2nd I lost 5.4#s!!!

Let's keep going through the holidays.