Old 12-06-2004, 08:09 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Monday Chat 12/6

Well, another Monday has started. Hope you all did better than I did. Both DH and I have said we've GOT to behave ourselves until Christmas. So maybe w/him watching it along w/me I'll be able to be good!! I want to get a Christmas outfit but don't want my gut hanging out of it
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 08:10 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Did I mention we have SNOW???? EWW!!! I wanted to go get some more Christmas shopping done!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 08:14 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

BBL, got a meeting OY!

HUGS

Ring a ching ching, its Dominic the Donkey, la la la la la la la
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 10:45 AM   #4  
Movin' and Losin'

Brenda: Good luck to you and DH! It always helps to have someone else doing it along with you. SNOW?!?!?

Leenie: Hey! Hope you have a good day, and I hope things settle down at work so you can come and play with us more.

Well, as far as weekend eating goes, this one was pretty darn good. My only slip-up: Two flour tortillas. I had ordered soft tacos with the intent to just eat the insides, but it didn't turn out that way. But, it is a victory for me to go to a Mexican restaurant and not eat a single chip. And, most weekends are much, much worse! Oh, and the alcohol was under control, too -- just ONE Michelob Ultra. So, I'm still going to call it a successful weekend.

Exercise was good, too. On Saturday, I did lots of Christmas shopping with a friend. We hit lots of stores and covered lots of ground. Then, on Saturday night, we met a friend to watch a boat parade. All the boats put up lights and Christmas decorations and float through the bay. It really is cool. Then, we got more walking in by going to a park downtown with lights and another house in the area that's known for their Christmas decorations. So, I'm really in the Christmas spirit now!

On Sunday, we had our first softball practice. It's a coed team from church, and I don't think we're going to be that bad. I was kind of worried. We got in two hours of practice, and I think we're going to start doing that every weekend. I'll take all the exercise I can get! I definitely need it!

Hope y'all have a great Monday!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 AM   #5  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning ladies.

Well the weekend was good until Sunday but i am counting that as good, ususally my badness starts on Friday and lasts all weekend, I was good until Sunday night and then messed it all up of course but i was proud i held out as long as I did. Saturday had a good workout at the gym and then today i am off work and have to go to Costco......aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh scarey, it is crazy over there right now!

B- i wish DH would be good with me, cause while he is home all weekend I just am bad cause he is eating whatever he wants!!

Jina_ sounds like you had a great weekend, Great job at the Mex rest. I don't think i would have done that good!!!!

Happy Monday!!!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 AM   #6  
The Princess O' Pets

Hi Leeeenie!!!!!!!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 11:09 AM   #7  
Dawn aka Sims addict

Talking Snow here to !!

Good morning ladies !!

Hope everyone is having a great OP day today !! For those at work, dont worry its only, Monday, so it will get worse !! Just teasing ! Normally I work Mondays as well, but at my job things slow down right after Thanksgiving & right before Christmas, so if there isnt enough clients, we book them to a different day & have the day off. Its nice, but that means a day short on my check.

We have some snow here as well, but its barely there, not even covering the ground. I cant wait for the solid stuff that you can build snowmen out of & snowballs !! This might sound nuts, but I love walking in the evening when it has snowed, & it looks like diamond glitter on top of the snow. Ahhh. I dont like the wind though, but some nights there are no wind & you can walk & just appreciate Gods creation of nature. I love it & I love the little flush I get in my cheeks. The dog doesnt mind either. I missed having snow last year as I lived overseas in Egypt & the only cold weather there is in the village when it rains.

Okay my feet are back on the ground. Since I dont have to work I think I am going to play some PC games for a bit, lounge around in sweats, & maybe just maybe clean up a little bit. But, thats a BIG maybe.

See you all later & have a great day !!
abnrmlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 03:11 PM   #8  
a.k.a. Roxy

Hi everyone!

I hope this is the right place to go to introduce myself.I'm new to this thread, but you all are my kinda eatin' people!
My name's Roxy and I've started, should say restarted, Atkins for the third time. I have some obstacles to over come. I have to say, I need the support of people who know exactly what I'm going through because my family's all thin (normal size) and can't relate. I'm not on induction because I'm nursing a baby, but since the last week of Oct. I've lost 13 pounds. So that's not too shabby. Two more pounds and I will have lost the weight that I gained after I had him! BTW only gained 7 pounds during pregnancy, thanks DR. A! I hope I can get healthy and trimmer, but I need help!
1hot_tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 03:58 PM   #9  
Dawn aka Sims addict

Hello Roxy & welcome to this board !! We look forward to helping you & supporting you.
In my family, a couple of us are big, like my mom & one of my sisters, & I have a thin sister (size 4) who thinks that is fat, & I have 4 brothers, only one whom is fat. However nobody but me & my one overweight sister care about our weight. I'm the only one doing anything about it. Everyone else eats like there is no tomorrow.
I have found wonderful support & uplifting here. If with downfalls, I know this is THE place to come.

Join us on the daily thread & lets get those pounds shed !!
abnrmlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 04:25 PM   #10  

Good afternoon Ladies, I introduced myself over on the 'I'm new' thread, and offered coffee to all. No one came by, so so long coffee. I started Sunday Dec. 5th, after I got rid of as much of the bad stuff and replaced it would the good stuff. And just starting yesterday and drinking a bathtub full of water yesterday, and only a barrell of water so far today, I haven't been too far away from the house today. Tomorrow is one of my senior lunches at a Mexican place up the road. I'm thinking about eating at home before I go, so I don't scarf down all of the chips. I don't drink much, so missing the margharita isn't going to bother me.Oh, but the salsa! Any suggestions on what else I can do? Help!
Please everyone have a good OP day, and I will check in tomorrow am....Janny
Grambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:08 PM   #11  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

ah snow what it would be like to have a white christmas instead of a very very wet christmass as normal last white christmass we had here i was 4 lol
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:13 PM   #12  
Somethin's gotta give

Hey yo all!

welcome to Tomato and Grambo....grambo, dont leave coffee out around here....you'll get mugged! Stick with us, this is a super place for help support and just all around falderall!

hello to everyone today -Im covered in paint and picking this out slowly so I wont go into detail for each person....op day to everyone !

Slim- where are you in the UK?
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote