Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-01-2004, 08:43 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, December 1st - CHAT

Good Morning,

Folks I'm gonna be in and out and won't have time to read everything SORRY, this new guy is in my face LOLOL !!!! things will calm down I'm sure.

Happy Wednesday and December

Hugs
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 09:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Leenie - hugs!

Kathy - hey hey hey! good to see ya! would you believe I got up early again this morning, wrapped presents and then went to Walmart AGAIN before work. I have absolutely got to get done by Christmas presents and quit going to that store, bec I am spending too much money each time I make a trip in there for "one more thing" haha

Joanne - WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO l less than 100 pounds from goal! wow wow wow! you must be eating really healthy bec you haven't been able to exercise like you are use to right? are you doing anything different? or is it just finally moving pretty well for you! I am TOTALLY THRILLED for you. hey? have you been watching The Biggest Loser on Tuesday nights on NBC? I have really enjoyed watching those people lose weight, even tho I still do not the voting off part of the show

Liz - you are not able to open up Word Perfect at all? what about clicking your "Start" button on the bottom left of your screen and then go up to "documents". to the side it should list the most recent documents you have typed, and surely your paper is one of them, then can you right click the document and open it there? if not then can you email to yourself at that spot? there are several options there when you right click the document that way. please let us know what you are able to do. hugs & prayers

Tippy - it was good to see ya yesterday - but no news, no updates on what you are doing - we want the scoop girlie - what is going on?

anybody heard from Cin? wonder how she is doing? how she is feeling?

April - so good to see ya girlie

SueMarie - whats up?

KO - whats up?

everybody be GOOD - I can't play long - wish I could!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:37 AM   #3  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing this morning? I am ok. I am off of work today. I just feel sort of down. My 14 yr. old again.. I hope all is well for you all. Hugs, Lanee..
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 11:20 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning!
Its a nastastic day in Jersey rain 50 mile an hour winds am i going out HECK NO.
Leenie you just have to train Sarge to "Hey Look Over There!" he's just new hopefully it will die down
Cathy I think Walmart should give you a crown! or perhaps a diamond tiara for being a good shopper

DH worked late last night and by the time he caught the train from the city and got home it was 1:30 am so we stayed up late I'm pooooooped. Workign on a project i'm a bit behind on but i got my deadline extended YAY!
Dinner will either be stuffed cabbage or soup whichever is more lazy gourmet b/c my arse will be parked in front of the puter allllll day
bbiab
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 12:33 PM   #5  
Walking by faith

Wink Hi Ladies

Leenie: I'm sorry that the is breathing down your neck. We're all sending loving thoughts your way

Cathy: It's official-you are hearby crowned the WAL MART QUEEN
Don't spend too much money!

Lanee: Good to see you Sorry your teen is giving you trouble-many of us have been/are there Don't be shy about sharing

KO: You guys are getting some NASTY weather I don't blame you for staying home. Soup for dinner sounds good-that's what I'm making.

Liz: Have you had any luck with your WP document? Check in and let us know how you're doing

Tippy: How's remodeling going?

CIN: Where are you?

Lynnie: Did you have your sleep study the other day?

April, SueMarie, and everyone: Hope you're having a great day
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 01:31 PM   #6  

Well, the remodeling is going very well! Scott is an excellent carpenter. And Roger is doing the ductwork, plumbing and electrical work. Yes, he knows how to do that too. The rest of the house is a bit dusty but not too bad.

I woke up a bit under the weather today so I really don't have much to yack about.

I am concerned about Cin though. I wish she'd check in soon.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 01:37 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Joanne!
Tippy my mom was remodeling for a year i remember the dust!
I got some good news it looks like my van is eventually going to be adapted for me to drive and a chair! woohooooo
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 03:21 PM   #8  

Hi

No luck with the document I have to redo the assignment.........I had a big cry last night and this morning I awakened and sucked it up! No choice.

Thanks for all your support and kindness.

I must finish......be well all.........you all doing so well.

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 03:25 PM   #9  
CIN

Default Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hello Gals,
I am fine.Thanks for your concern. Last week (11/23) when I posted I know I told you all I was expecting company and they were staying for a week and I may not be in......remember????

They stayed a week and I cooked and cleaned and cooked and cleaned and cooked and cleaned I was a nice "hostess" but boy am I tired!!!! My computer is in the "spare" bedroom so I didnt get on it much!

I have the entire house decorated for Christmas and even the lights and garland over the front door!

I had another scan of the old gallbladder at 7:30 a.m. and expect to hear this week about it. The index finger gets x-rayed tomorrow.it has been 5 weeks so I hope it is fusing well together. It does not hurt at all..just a nuisance wearing a splint 24 hours a day!

I worked my 5 meetings Mon & Tues and have a 6th one to do Friday. I like the extra this time of year..............because I can go to Walmart more like Cathy! I can go for band aids and spend $100!

It is a beautiful sunshiny day and a little cool here in Ky.Life is GOOD!

I really missed all of you and our chit chat!

Have an early meeting at church so I better sign off for now!

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 07:17 PM   #10  
Divine Gal

Well ladies I had my methacolin breathing test today.It wasn't very pleasant.I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.I got my final diagnoses I have asthma and I have to take inhaled stereoid now.What fun huh?But I have to admit I am breathing somewhat better.I am so tired and can't wait for bed.LOST comes on tonight so I will be up watching that.

Homebound I have my second sleep study on the 21st to get my CPAP machine.OOOOOO AHHHHHHH

Hope yall have a great night.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 10:21 PM   #11  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Everyone!

I’m on a roller coaster right now… with all this stress I’m going up and down up and down up and down hehhe WHEEEE! One more week ladies! I got finals next week. I can’t wait for this term to end! I’ll try to take breaks and come catch up with you all. I’ve been really bad at this. I’m so tired. I was up at 4 a.m. again trying to finish up any final touches for my lesson plan and student teaching exercise. Ugg I’m wipes out. I hope next term will not be this bad.

Catchy - Hi there!

Joanne – Woohoo festive post hehehe

I know I don’t got much to say today… I don’t have much time… with my printer being out for warranty repair (which they said could take up to three weeks GRRR!) I’ve been running around like a chicken with her head cut off. I’ve been pretty much running back and forth to Kinko’s all week at like all hours of the night. Some strange people hang out there at night!

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have more time to gab. It’s funny, some days I write novels and other days I have trouble even trying to say a few words.

Have a good evening!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote