100 lb. Club - Happy Thanksgiving!!

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!

glynne
11-25-2004, 08:58 AM
Hello all ~

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving ~ hope you all have a nice day!!

howie6267
11-25-2004, 10:24 AM
Thank you and same to you. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And jill it's now the real thankgiving. I really don't know what you people up north are thinking. LOL :devil:

Annie-Rose
11-25-2004, 10:39 AM
Have a happy day everyone!

PamPSM644
11-25-2004, 11:03 AM
Happy Turkey Day everyone.Mine has started out to be an adventure. I have a convection oven I use most of the year so don't both to turn on the big one till the holidays. This morning I turned on the big oven to perheat for baking the pies and this terrible smell came waffing out. Upon investigating I discovered mice had been nesting in my boiler. :censored: This explains why the cats love to sit in front in front of the stove.I am now perparing to spend my morning on my knees and belly in order to clean it out. YUK! Every holiday has to have at leastone surprise,right? :mouse:

Jillegal
11-25-2004, 11:47 AM
Oh my goodness Pam, what a disgusting start to your turkey day...well, at least it can only get better (and I hear roasted rodent is a delicacy in some parts) :dizzy:

Happy (pseudo) Thanksgiving to all my American friends - oh...and to Howie, too :devil: ;)

Hope everyone enjoys their turkey and trimmings (in moderation), football (can there ever be enough?) and post-Thanksgiving blowout shopping! :lol:

tkdkathy
11-25-2004, 12:12 PM
:coffee2: Good morning, everyone. Have a wonderful day! I am thankful for all of you. :)

Crime girl
11-25-2004, 01:41 PM
Happy Thanksgiving my new friends!
I hope you all will have a special day!

Hang in there Pam- at least you didn't start cooking your turkey and discover them there. :fr:

Anyway- I am thankful I found this great place for support and even more thankful there are so many wonderful people on it.

glynne
11-25-2004, 04:15 PM
It turned out to be a nice day after all ~ I was feeling blue about not being able to be with my family today ~ but an angel here on earth came to my rescue. Kim (Inca's Mama) from our 100 lb club here wasn't able to go be with her family today either ~ she invited me to meet her for lunch at the Cracker Barrel. We had such a nice time visiting and all. And she shared her excitment about her baby.

I am thankful for this place and the wonderful people here.

Thank you Kim for a nice afternoon!!