Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 02:26 PM   #1  

Default 100+ to lose!

I was wondering if there is anyone that needs to lose 100+ that wants to form a support group? I have been looking around at this site, and judging by the dates, there does not really seem to be one very active right now.

I just turned 30 in October, mother of 4, and I would like to lose anywhere from 102-112 pounds. My current goal is 130, but I would really like to get to 120. It all depends on how I look WHEN I reach 130. I am following the Weight Watchers Core plan, and so far I love it.

I try to set small goals for myself to work towards so that I do not get overwhelmed with the realization I have 100+ to lose.....

I look forward to hearing from you
Old 12-01-2004, 08:48 PM   #2  
No Uno Mas?

Default Hello Cateyes

I would be interested in the support group. I need to loose about 100 pounds and we'll see after that. I also turned 30 this year. I don't have children but I work and attend college and that takes most of my time. Going into education. I want to be fit and healthy so I can keep up with all those children.
Take Care,
christalynn
Old 12-02-2004, 10:35 PM   #3  

Thumbs up

I am very interested in starting a support group or joining one as well. I think it will be much easier if we are on a board with supporters who are all in the same boat. I am looking forward to getting my health back and cant seem to relate on alot of forums with people who only have a minimal amount to lose. I would so love to finally find some friends that can relate to being my size. I look forward to making new friends and sharing in our success! WE CAN DO THIS!
Old 12-06-2004, 10:10 PM   #4  

Default Hello!

I am so glad to see others are interested! I have not been doing very well this month. We found out my husband will be off for two weeks for Christmas (no pay) and we were not expecting this! We are trying to scrounge to pay all our bills and buy Christmas presents on only half a months income!! Buying groceries right now, is just buying the cheapest meals possible like hot dogs etc. I am still buying the whole wheat spaghetti since it is not much more expensive, and I am only drinking sugar free drinks. Mainly right now water and sugar free koolaid (yuk), but it is cheap and breakds up the monotony of water! I love tea, but sweetend. I just do not like it with sweet and low. I will not make sweet tea though, making myself stick with the sugar free drinks. If I can just make it through this month, I can finally start buying healthy groceries again!!

I wish each of you the best success! It helps me when other people are at a similiar weight as myself, and know all the little things that we face on a daily basis that others do not ever think of. Like sitting in a movie theatre, or going into a very tiny bathroom stall where the door swings in not out. Trying to find decently priced clothes that are still cute in the plus sizes, or having to shop at a plus size store for that matter! I cannot wait until I can go into any store and find something on any rack! Even if it is a 16, atleast I will not have to be in the plus size section! I am in a 22 right now......

I hope to hear from you again soon!
Old 12-07-2004, 12:06 AM   #5  
Going to Disney - 2005

There are a bunch of us a few threads down. The name of the thread is introducing ourselves. Come join us there. We are in the mist of thinking of a new name.

I just started Core 2 days ago. So far so good. Plus I started a journal thread called Journaling to Success. I am going to journal my daily food.
Old 12-17-2004, 02:49 AM   #6  
Born Looser :)

i would like to join, i have about 150 pounds to loose
Old 01-02-2005, 03:56 AM   #7  

I have 104 pounds to lose. I would love to be part of this email group. I am 24 years old and weigh 274 pounds. I want to weigh 170 pounds. I am 5'10".
Old 01-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #8  
Going to Disney - 2005

Come on over to the New Creations thread we are an active bunch!
Old 01-02-2005, 10:25 PM   #9  

Hi, I just joined and have over 100 pounds to lose and would love to join in on this. I'm new to message boards and having a hard time finding everything but hopefully I will catch on fast because I'm really in need of motivation and support. I had a very rough year last year (lost my father) and I need this to be a positive start to a new year.

Thanks!
Vicki
Old 01-03-2005, 12:17 AM   #10  

Welcome Vicki I hope that you get as much out of these boards as I do. Best of luck to you!
Old 01-04-2005, 07:38 AM   #11  
tired of being fat

Default Welcome

Just want to welcome you to the site. It really is a great place. I would also like to invite you all to come on over to New Creations. We are all tring to lose weigh and give great support. You are more then welcome there.
Good luck on your journey to a healthier you.

TTFN, Lori
Old 01-04-2005, 09:46 PM   #12  

Thank you for the welcome Lori. I will see you on the New Creations. Thanks again. Best of luck to you as well!
Closed Thread