100 lb. Club - Workout videos?? Want 'em??

View Full Version : Workout videos?? Want 'em??

Sandi
11-14-2004, 11:55 PM
I have a a few hundred workout videos and I really need to get rid of some of them. I couldn't part with as many as I should, but I did manage to come up with some that I'd be glad to GIVE to you. Just need your name & address reply so that you get the video, but PM me with your address - never post that kind of stuff ;)

First post, first get ladies.

Legs of steel (VHS)
Buns of steel (VHS)
Richard simmons Groovin in the house (VHS)
The Goddess Workout with Dolphina (VHS)
Body Flex Instructional & the 15 min workout (VHS)

Any takers??

gfmomx6
11-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Sandy,
I am interested in all of these if you still have them. If not, whatever you have left! I need something to get me moving!
Thanks,
Kathy

Sandi
11-15-2004, 12:31 AM
I'd kind of like to share the wealth. Which one are you MOST interested in???

gfmomx6
11-15-2004, 12:48 AM
I would like The Goddess Workout.

Thanks,
Kathy

lessofsarahtolove
11-15-2004, 01:05 AM
Wow, Sandi that is so generous!! I'd be thrilled to get Buns of Steel. (And I mean that quite literally! :lol: )

Would you accept help with postage? :)

Off now to PM you my address! :cb: Verrrrry exciting! And thanks again.....this is SOOOOOO nice of you!!

rebelridergirl
11-16-2004, 12:37 PM
Hi Sandi,

If there's not takers yet on the Legs of Steel, I would like that. I will pm you and go from there. Thanks!

sissie44
11-16-2004, 02:14 PM
Hi sandi, If you still have the VHS tape "Richard simmons Groovin in the house" I would like to have it.

Just let me know,
sissie

Raelynn
11-16-2004, 02:54 PM
Hi Sandi - I would love the Body Flex tapes. Mine got squished and I really enjoyed them before. If you don't want to post them to Canada, please let me know and I will understand.