Old 11-10-2004, 08:08 AM   #1  

Default Wednesday Chat

Hi everyone......I am going to be in training all day today again. Won't have much time to check in. Just wanted to stop by this morning.

Hope everyone has a great day.

jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:25 AM   #2  

Good Morning Jane! Hope you have a great day!!

Geez...I am so tired this morning. The last few nights I have not been sleeping very well. Don't know what the problem is. This is very unusual for me. I never have trouble sleeping. Seems that when I go to bed I toss and turn forever before going to sleep. Normally I am asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. Hopefully tonight will be a better night! Had a great dinner at the in-laws last night. Only thing is I ate too much! But as always, it was delicious! Well, off to get some breakfast, and then get ready for work. I'll check in later on. Hope everyone has a great day!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:49 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Jane: Try not to work too hard

Lisa: Enjoy it while you can You know once that baby's born you're gonna wanna jump back here with us You plan on working right up til that baby's born??

Well, after work I have to do some errands again. Main thing is to get my car washed. OMG the birds just LOVE my car!!! It looks...well..like crap So it's off to the car wash w/it. Then I have to go and get youngest DD some carmex. Her lips are just TERRIBLE!! Other than that, I should be good to come home and fold the clothes that I dumped on my bed (to FORCE myself to have to do it ). So much for keeping a clean house!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:50 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies,

Have a good day Jane !!

Lisa, the joys of being pregnant the closer I got to the due date, the more problems I had sleeping, I think its very normal but you know something lady, you know your own body, so if something seems wrong, call the doctor as soon as you can, don't wait, thats what they are there for.

Nothing much going on here.
They did tell us at work that my new boss will start on the 29th of November, so Sargent Slaughter will be here soon. I better hurry and get alot of xmas shopping done b/4 he's here LOLOL !!!! and I will too because once he's here, I'm stuck, trapped like a rat.

Get a load of this !!

THE 5 STAGES OF A FEMALE'S LIFE

1. To Grow Up

2. To Fill Out

3. To Slim Down

4. To Hold It In

AND

5. To **** With It
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:51 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Brenda !!

We posted at the same time. Do you have a target sign painted on your car LOL !! bullseye ? ROFL I don't wash my car, it only gets dirty again lol.

How's every little thing ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 10:29 AM   #6  
The Princess O' Pets

Good morning chiquitas!!!

Lisa- pregnancy insomnia is normal in the last months, it sucks, my doc said it was natures way of preparing you for what lies ahead!! ahahahahaha I spent many a night watching B-movies late at night while DH slept soundly!!

B- I washed my car all up at the car wash this weekend because we had a Volkswagon show to go to and by the time I met the caravan we were going with I had 2 bird poops on it already!! DAMMIT! 17.00 car wash too!

Hi Jane have fun in Training!!

AWWHHH Leenie, Sargent Slaughter...and right before Xmas! I hate those kinda bosses!

Well I did great yesterday back OP and did 10 miles at the gym, I am ging to the gym tues/thurs/sat and adding in days if I feel like it but for sure those 3 days. I got all in the Xmas spirit and changed my siggy to Xmas inspired quotation from my fav Xmas movie of all time. And all is well with the world......
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 11:29 AM   #7  
Movin' and Losin'

Lisa: Hope you're able to get some sleep soon.

Brenda: What is it with birds and cars? My dad's car was terrible the last time I saw it. It looked like crap, too. Ick.

Jane: Hope training goes well!

Leenie: Hope you get your Christmas shopping done before the scary boss gets there.

TG: I love your quote! It's pretty easy to get in the Christmas spirit -- all the stores have all the Christmas stuff out and are even playing Christmas music!

Not too much going on here. It is Day 3 OP for me! Woo-hoo! I even resisted DQ last night. I just had water. I still can't believe it.

I left my tennis shoes at my friend's house on Friday after we played basketball. I just brought clothes to change into to her house to go out in and ended up leaving the shoes there accidentally. Well, I have some new shoes that I have been gradually trying to break in, so I thought now would be the perfect time to really break them in -- big mistake! I went for a walk on Monday, and I took the two-mile trail. Once you get out there, you have no option but to walk two miles. Well, the feet started to hurt about one mile in, so I knew I was in trouble. I painfully fiinished my walk and took my shoes off to find two huge blisters. So, that kind of halted my good intentions for the next few days. I've been trying to get exercise in other ways -- Pilates, exercise tapes and walking (but much slower and in sandals). I still want to get at least two Equator Trek miles/day. But, man, what a pain!

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 12:25 PM   #8  

Break for lunch......head is spinning............
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:06 PM   #9  
NO JUNK FOOD ZONE!

Lisa - TG is right. Insomnia in the last few months is to prepare you to be a light sleeper when the little one wakes up hungry! It really is amazing. Just be sure to keep nudging hubby everytime you are awake so that he can take turns at night too. (gotta get him used to being a light sleeper as well). Alex always gets up and changes the baby and then brings them to be to nurse. He goes back to sleep then - but it REALLY is a BIG HELP when he does this!

Glad everyone else is having a good day... I feel kind of funny chatting here since I am not following Atkins at all lately. My kids did not get ONE Atkins Bar in their Halloween Baskets!!!
Kim in NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 01:39 PM   #10  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Hi gang!

Just a quick check in! I am feeling pretty good today even though I over did it yesterday at Girl Scouts. Boy was I wiped out last night!

You know me and my scale.. I am down 3.5 pounds already! Day 3 op for me!

Lisa - How well i remember te not sleeping well at the end of the pregnacy! It is so normal. Like the others said, it prepares you for what lies ahead!

Brenda - what color is your car? Mine is black, and the birds seem to love mine too!

Jane: Dont be too stressed today!

Leenie: Geez! I hope the boss being around wont be too bad!

TG - Great job at the gym yesterday!

Jina- OUCH! I hope those blisters heal soon!

Kim - I am glad to see you posting! I missed you being around!

Well I am off.. I need to do some stuff around here.
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 02:09 PM   #11  
Baby Steps

Karen: Remember, you have to start doing things slowly to break yourself into the routine again!! Glad things went well @ GS!! My car is white. I swear I'm going to take a paintball gun to it that way you can't tell the poop from the paint!!

Kim: Slim Fast, Weight Watchers or none at all..EVERYONE is welcome here!! Friends stick So come join us whenever you have the time!!

Jane: Hope you're not working too hard. Try and take more than a few minutes breaks

Jina: Sorry to hear about your feet. I'm kind of in the same boat only my shoes were trashed trailing a deer and I don't have a spare pair. I'm hoping to get a pair this weekend!

TG: OMG I can't STAND that show!! DH loves is as do the daughters. He loves it so much he had to buy the DVD of it!! EWWW!! Hey, we'll have ONE day of being off program this weekend but right back onward!! So it's Friday for me and Sunday (?) for you. Deal?

Leenie: Are you sure the new boss is gonna be a bad apple? Maybe you'll get lucky and he's actually a nice guy? Hopefully he is!!

Well, another day OP and in a little while I'm off to go do the dreaded "E" word. Can you believe it? ME doing that TWO days in a row??? Amazing eh? Lunch (salad & 2 hot dogs) is done and I'm just checking in w/you fine ladies then it's off to check email then I'm off to exercise. THEN I have to go fold clothes. Sick of wearing wrinkled clothes
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 03:07 PM   #12  
Movin' and Losin'

Kim: It is great seeing you around again! We miss you! It doesn't matter what plan you're on -- you're our friend.

Karen: WOW! 3.5 pounds already!?!? You're doing great!

Brenda: You really are on a roll -- OP and exercising! Way to go!
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote