Old 11-06-2004, 06:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Weekend Chatties - Nov 6 & 7

Good Morning LC Ladies,

How's everyone this beautiful Saturday?

Nothing much happening today. This morning I have a lot of cleaning to do and then its off to a BDay Party for our neighbor (she is 5 years old lol). Yeah I know, cake chips sigh~ I'll try to stay outside w/the kids

Whats happening in your world ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 09:28 AM   #2  
The Princess O' Pets

Good Morning Leenie!!! Have fun at the party!!!

Nothing much going on here, just gonna clean the house and go to the gym today. Might go out with my sister in law this afternoon, that should be fun. Still OP and last night was hard since it was Friday, but I kept on it!! One day at a time!!

Tomorrow we are going to a BBQ in Battle Ground Washington called The Dub-B-Q it is a Volkswagon BBQ!!! LOts Of Vw's and a show and BBQ and they raise food and clothes donations for the homeless. It should be fun, there is caravan of VW's from Portland driving up there, we might hook up with them and look like a gang of VW's!!!! We have 3 of us from our family that are going a Jetta, racing Rabbit and my Beetle. It is mostly a water cooled show so we will take the more recent cars. Should be fun...just gotta find a babysitter.

Hope everyone that comes later is doing good!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 09:43 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Have fun at the Birthday party. Must be a day of cleaning because I plan on doing that also (when I get done here) so I don't have to tomorrow. Enjoy

TG: I LOVE VW bugs!!! I think the "old" ones are better!! Much more class. Except the newer ones have better safety features (plus heat!). lol I haven't been in one in YEARS! Remember..it's you an me this weekend!!! OP!!

Well, not much happening here. We didn't go bowling last night. And we won't be going NEXT week (It's our anniversary). So it'll be THREE weeks before I bowl again. Just hopefully I can bowl decent again. I'm thinking of going and getting a ball today. That and I need to get stuff to clean out the fish tank. It's looking pretty gross. I'd like to add a couple fish also seeing how 2 of mine died. (I think the cats killed them but can't prove it). But that's all going on AFTER I clean and AFTER DH gets home from work. Which means I'll be staying home...which means no temptation to be off program. YEAH!! DH asked why I was staying OP during the weekend. Told him cuz I decided to only allow myself 2 "cheat" days a month. He then went on to say how I didn't need to lose anymore weight, blah blah blah. Told him I want to at LEAST get off what I had gained!!! He doesn't understand!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 05:26 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Hurry coffee, hurry

I've got a pot roast on the stove cooking, then at 7 am the store opens up so I'll go food shopping (get that over with grrr) and then back home to cook some soup and another dish for the week. Don't know what yet but I'll figure something out.

You all have a wonderful day !

Hugs
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 09:52 AM   #5  
Baby Steps

Leenie: How'd the birthday party go? Have fun grocery shopping. I need to go and pick up some cereal for the girls and breakfast sausages for me. I'd love some bacon but it's too dang expensive! Should just by a pig!

Well, got up this morning and decided to shower and throw the contacts in. I feel dizzy in them though. Wondering if it's the type of contacts or if it's just that I'm not used to them. I've never had this brand before (it's the type you wear for a day then throw away). One of these days I want to flip in the day & night ones. Those you wear for a month w/out taking them out. I'd LOVE to wake up being able to see (well, as much as a person can that wakes up always tired ) things!!
Hey!! I managed to stay OP yesterday. See, staying home DOES help
But look at my siggie weight. I'm hoping next week there's a nice drop in numbers! Oh well, off to do the shopping and do the cleaning I didn't do yesterday (balanced the checkbook. A chore in itself!!)
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote