Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-05-2004, 08:47 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking FRIDAY CHAT, NOV 5th

Good Morning,

Gotta do a quickie hello but I will be back later.

Whats everyone got planned for the weekend ?

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 09:07 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I survived last night! we skipped the buffet section and went to the mongolian bbq which is like a giant salad bar that gets stirfried
so i had soem protien veggies and a few noodles
I'm bloated but that was expected
best of all we had fun!
This weekend hmmm chores and probably something outside
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 10:07 AM   #3  

Default Happy friday

Hey everybody!

Just a quick note before I go wake up dd 6 and get her ready for school....I am grade 1 helper today! Always a fun day!

I got my paper done....just have to edit it over the weekend and then I will fax it off on Monday. Got a bit of an extension which is nice,

DD 12 wanted me to help her fix her hair for a head shot she is getting at school today for perfroming arts......at 720 she was on her bed reading with her towel on.......we need to be downstairs and eating by 730 for her to catch the bus.....needless to say it was another 'beautiful start to the day'!

Have a good one everyone....I will check in later when I get back from school!

Eli z
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 11:04 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

It is a beautiful 50 degrees here with bright blue skies. Yes Fall has finally arrived and I'm hoping it will stay awhile!!!!

Tonight is our last high school football game of the season, so they will be recognizing the Seniors before the game starts. Our youngest son is a drummer in the band so dh and I will be walking with him on the field when they recognize him. Then during half time he will be receiving his letterman's jacket from the band. I cannot believe this is his last marching band performance. Man does the time fly - well it especially does when they are graduating a year ahead of time too - so that sure doesn't help - only makes time fly even faster LOL

Another busy day here.

Tomorrow I am going to the Arts & Crafts Fair at our Civic Center with my mom and 2 nieces. It will be a fun day.

And then Sunday we have "Celebration Day" to end our 40 Days of Purpose that we have been doing. It should be a great day with Dinner on the Grounds after church.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 11:48 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls,

Nothing much planned here for the weekend. Tomorrow is a b/day party for DD's friend down the road, so we will go there. Sunday is a free day so I prob will make that big pot of soup then. Some one asked what minestrone soup was ? gee brain fart here !! Its all kinds of veggies, noodles in a tomato kinda base. Very good!

KO good for you for doing well at the mongolian place, I love those places but the noodles can be dangerous lol. There's a mongolian place on route 303 in NYS that I used to go to all the time, wonderful!!

Liz have fun with the little ones

Cathy, time sure does fly. Your weekend looks like a lot of fun. I LOVE fall festivities

Back to work for me lol .... ttyl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 02:23 PM   #6  
Walking by faith

Red face Hi Ladies

I posted on the wrong day! ( see Thursday's thread)

KO: Good job w/the buffet

Liz: Have fun at school today!

Cathy: Dinner on the grounds ! Just stay away from the dessert table!

Leenie: Enjoy your weekend

If you want to find out what's new with me, you'll have to read yesterday's thread
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 02:38 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Joanne What kind of Walker are you getting I'm getting my first one since i was 6 they are not cheap!
leenie mmmmmm slide me some soup!
I just cleaned and organized my kitchen (and threw out some lingering crap) I feel like superwoman!
Gotta run
Kierie
Old 11-05-2004, 05:55 PM   #8  
Walking by faith

Wink Hi Kierie

Are you handicapped? My walker is a regular folding aluminum frame w/wheels-nothing fancy. Just as long as it holds me up

...And yes, they ARE expensive!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #9  
Oooo Silly Me!

Happy Friday Everyone…

KO – Good job in avoiding that buffet… I’ve never had Mongolian, although James and Brit tell me they love it. I know you get to pick your own veggies and what not, that’s about as much as I know. Guess I’ll have to give it a try one day.

Liz – Hi Liz! How you been? I got a paper for you if you’d like to do it It’s about my perspectives on gender and so forth. Ewww… I really do not like the class… I can’t wait for the end of this term!

Cathy – Hi! Glad to see you are still as active as ever! Gimme some of that motivation! Last week I went with a friend to a small scrapbook convention. I had to leave my credit card at home, otherwise I’d be in some big trouble hhehehe…

Leenie – Hey there always having parties down by you… I need to come down there and get festive with you all hehehe… I’m looking forward to next week. Only two days of work and then I get a whole week of for Thanksgiving… YAY! Course I don’t get any vacations from homework. Papers papers papers… and then I have to create a few lesson plans… goodie!

Joanne – Hello! Ouch about the walker… Thank goodness you weren’t anywhere near it! Congrats on the weight loss tho and sorry about the ankle You had yourself a busy day!

Glad to see familiar faces and new ones to! Hope all are doing well. I plan on having a BBQ this weekend. Gonna watch NASCAR on Sunday and BBQ our hearts out. Grill some fresh veggies in aluminum packets and so forth.

Take care everyone!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 02:29 AM   #10  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Joanne i do have a disability /mobility impairment.
It seems alot of disability related products put the consumer over a barrell DH and I are about to hit the hay have a great weekend!