Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2004, 09:48 AM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default Thursday - woo hoo

Almost Friday!!

Sorry if I scared y'all with the countdown to xmas! I love it and get really excited. I decorated my office yesterday!! Kier, if you find any good pumpkin recipes - pass em along! I love pumpkin stuff.

Looks like we'll get stuck with turkey duty this xmas due to our new house - Christening the new place I guess!! Oh well, could be worse!

Yesterday I did really good and ate my 26 points, but then after class at like 9pm DH wanted to get salad from Wendys....I got the Spring Mix too, and I ate it all...I am sure it's 4-6 points. I'll have to look it up. What a bummer. I beat myself up a bit. Why do I do crap like that? I guess it could have been worse (ie: candy or somethign) but I still feel bad about it.

Today is a new start and so far so good. I already walked 20 min too - so that is a bonus. I'll update my food journal (just to be honest!!).

TTFN
Old 11-04-2004, 10:23 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey belle! I have to update mine too my romantic dinner for 2 became dinner for 5 b/c we brought food over to mom gram and joe it was soso calorie wise
This weekned I'm breaking out my WW stuff to really get back on track i just have so much to do!
mom and gram are allegedly coming over today during the open house. so I'm waiting coffee maker at the ready
Belle I love the spring mix salad its not that bad pts wise and its not like you had a jr bacon cheeseburger which according to PRevention is one of the worst things
bbiab
Kierie
Old 11-04-2004, 12:14 PM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

mom and gram are passed out in my livingroom dozing to unsolved mysteries moms been up for 48 hours and grams 87
I had a donut :blush: i can't resist them and they had oen and now i feel gross
Insult to injury we're going to chinese buffet tonight
<insert Yoda here> Binging I must avoid
So I'm going to have a bowl of oatmeal for Lunch I had a sandwich for breakfast and try to make healthy choices for dinner
Old 11-04-2004, 01:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey gals.. you guys have been busy on here, and I just got out of bed.. heh, I love it! I had hoped to wake up with a tiny bit more energy, no such luck there. My FACE hurts, it's my sinus's, I slept on my side last night, and I suspect one of them drained, and now hurts because it's all empty? I don't know how sinus's work, I'm just making stuff up here. I'm going to search for my sinus pills, and hope that helps. I am thinking about heading to the mall to shop for the bf a little bit, gotta get cracking on his christmas presents, the more I buy when I have cash on hand.. the more he'll get I love the spoil people.. Anyways, I'm babbling!

Belle - I love the Wendy's jr bacon cheeseburger... I don't know how you resisted it, but congrats

Kierie - everything in moderation! Or thats what people tell me when I eat something bad. Why a chinese food buffet? I remember I went to "granny's buffet" when I was like 16, never again, I got SO sick, I was throwing up for like 2 days. And thats the end of my buffet experience, my boyfriend keeps insisting on trying out some buffet's, but all that food combining, and all those mass amounts of food.. it scares me!

I was talking with my mom last night (WW just arrived in her town and she's joined with like 10 of her friends), and we were talking about her first meeting. She started to tell me what they served, angel food cake, which is where I interrupted her and added cool whip and strawberries. This is a staple of the WW girls I work with.. but I just CAN'T eat it.. turns out, neither can my mom. It's nothing again the idea of eating low cal.. it's just the artificial stuff. I'd rather eat salads all day long, as long as I can have my full fat salad dressing. I guess WW is what you take from it, lots of people might prefer to have larger quantities of food, whereas I'm perfectly happy to have smaller amounts, but just their fullfat counterparts. I'm curious to see how my mom will do with WW, I think she'll do just fine, but I don't think she'll lose that much weight. Infact, I predict she'll last her 10 weeks ( for 150 bucks!! And they have no scale!!), and that she won't stay with them longer than that. I'm really babblng, I'm gonna go find my darn sinus pills, and I'll talk to you gals later

-Aimee
Old 11-04-2004, 01:32 PM   #5  
Eve's Mom

Aimee - how does that work if they have no scale?????
Old 11-04-2004, 04:11 PM   #6  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
I think i found my new workout time
When I'm not having rampant TOM the dance station here does one hour of uninterupted music old new whatever and i was reading in Real Simple how 20+ minutes of Dance is a good workout I dance like a duck but I do it anyway in fact lol I just bopped around my kitchen for about 15 or so
I'm a song junky my current or for the last year guilty pleasure song (this is embarrassing) is naughty girl by beyonce it has such an amazing beat and she does a lil donna summer in there (I love donna)
Aimee I know moderation Its my mantra! I'm also going to eat a little something before we go I hate waking up with sinus pain! try a little mentolatum or a menthol cough drop to help the drain factor and how do they count without a scale?
Closed Thread