Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2001, 03:43 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Since Judy wont be here for a little while..... I thought it might be nice to let her know she's in our thoughts and prayers. We've all got our problems but I think we can all agree Judy has had more than her fair share and then some............Teachers are a unigue and special kind of breed to begin with.....so, here's to Judy and all the rest of you who teach. (Like Susan aka SLF and I'm not quite sure who else). I tip my hat to you .......
With love and respect,
~Pamela~
Old 05-03-2001, 11:40 AM   #2  
Is is spring yet??

WE LOVE YOU JUDY!!!!

We are here for you - whenever you feel like posting.

Tara
Old 05-03-2001, 12:39 PM   #3  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Thanks Tara~

You cutie patutie~
Hugs from me to you,
~Pamela~
Old 05-03-2001, 01:31 PM   #4  
SLF

Judy....we will miss your postings, but we entirely understand.

You will be in my prayers as each new day begins, giving you strength and comfort throughout everything you are facing. We will be here for you whenever you need.

Take care of yourself.

Susan
Old 05-03-2001, 08:04 PM   #5  

Default Great Idea PJ!

Hey Judy,

You know we will all miss you terribly so please try to stop by for a quick hi, like maybe once a week or so If you can't though we will sure understand. My gosh girl you have just had so much to deal with the last few years. All I can say is you are sure one STRONG woman, I would have crumbled long ago. Hang in there you are a very special lady and friend and we are all thinking of you. Feel free to e-mail me anytime, I love hearing from you.

Much Love
Bren
Closed Thread