Support Groups - Desperate Houswives (Formerly SAHM's) #280 ~Friday~

Deana1113
10-29-2004, 09:30 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories exercising, and drinking lots of water

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

Deana1113
10-29-2004, 10:01 AM
Good Friday Morning Ladies.....I think anyway :dizzy:

No school today or Monday because of parent/teacher conferences yesterday and teacher workshops today and Monday. Dh is still in bed and has to work all weekend so once again I'm raising all these kids by myself....grrrrr.

Jill: All of your pics are just BEAUTIFUL babe! Gotta love that dress.

Cindi: Sending get well wishes to your house! Just remeber it could be worse, right now you're at 3/7. But if they were all sick you could just buy meds by the 55 gallon drum :lol: .Hope you find a new home soon.

Michelle: Too funny, you coming onto Jill :rofl:

Sherry: Hope you're having a good day!

Jeniqua: Too cute about the kids' reactions. Have fun wherever you decide to go.

Geri: You Beautiful Momma You! Will and Tony are too cute to be monsters ;) .

Mel: Still nothing in the mail. I'll be watching today again. Looks like the kids had a ball in the leaves. YIPPEE on Bugga's workup! Now back to trying to find a culprit?

Spryng: I didn't get a chance to ask him about it last night. I went in the bedroom to read for a while, he came in and played with the dog then went to put kids in bed and I fell asleep, probably before the kids were asleep :o . He came in around 10:30 and asked if I was going to sleep with my shoes on all night....LOL! I will ask him later though. He is soooo skinny sometimes he leaves bruises on my thighs :o :D And No you aren't the only one who has to do the check thing sometimes. That's why I didn't go while kids were in school yesterday.

Leigh: Time for a new computer? Holidays are coming!

Chris: Hope you enjoyed your bath last night. Sounded like you needed it. WTG staying away from the candy!!!

Kathy: Just don't give up....remember PMS is not spelled e-a-t. We're here for you.

Crystal: How was Girl Scouts? Did Alisa enjoy it? Looking forward to the next meeting?

Kristin: Did you enjoy your time alone last night? Get anything done?

Steph: Yeah, how are you doing? How's the eating, water and excercise going?

Angel: If you need to post everytime you want to eat then post away girlie!!!

QOTD: If there was one thing, just one, you could change about your dh, what would it be? The fact that he's gone to work at night and then sleeps all day (not lazy, I just make sure he gets enough rest to work again) so I feel like I'm raising kids alone and he's just there for financial support. It's like this most days but I can't do anything about it right now.

Well, I think I got everyone! If not I'm sorry.

Supper last night turned out great. I just skinned the chicken breasts and poured the BBQ Ranch dressing over them in a covered casserole dish and put them in the oven. I made southern style hasbrowns with milder rotel tomatoes and peas. It was good.

The Pack meeting went fine. I had to get up in front of everyone to pin Andrew's Wolf badge on him then stand up when he introduced leaders. I'm still self concious about being on the spot. I started writing all of my things going on for November ont he calendar yesterday :dizzy: . Then last night I had to add 2 more things. I told dh it looks like I may be available the 19th....:rofl:. It's filling up really fast. Then I got to looking at things and realized the only 1 thing on the whole calendar that is just for me......my birthday! Whooooopie! Oh well, if I can get started with Curves I will be doing something for me everyday. Dh is really excited for me to do it so I'm pretty sure he's working on making sure I get a membership for my birthday :D atleast.

Today I have to go to Walmart and the grocery store, make supper and work on cleaning my kitchen. Then dh will be gone to work and if the kids are good I'll let them stay up late, maybe rent a movie or 2.

Better get these kids fed.

TTYL

sydsmom
10-29-2004, 10:12 AM
Good Morning Girls! :) this is the quick post from me...I have to run to the election commission to get dh's absentee ballot and the line gets huge at about 11 am....anyway, yes last night was nice! I got my craft bins and scrapbboking stuff all organized. Also got the rest of the laundry folded, and put away...so now i have 2 pieces of dirty clothing in this house...our night shirts (me and syd) ! WHO - HOO!! Hope you all have a great morning....some of you are usually here by now, what is the deal??? haha, slackers! LOL :lol: just kidding. I'm never here by now! ANyway, I will be back at nap time or sooner to get personal ;) TTYL! Love to you all! :cb:

spryng
10-29-2004, 10:32 AM
Good morning all!

Wow, thread already slow today huh? LOL... that is ok. Well, I did NOT sleep well last night! I was going to get in bed at 10:30, went over to make sure Tanner was covered up and low and behold he opened his eyes and saw me! So he stood up and wanted to get up and cried and cried. He just wouldn't go back to sleep and I was not getting up so I crawled in bed and tried to ignore him. At 1 am... (yes this went on forever) I got up to check him (he was still crying off and on and just wouldn't lay down long enough to pass out) so I made sure he had his pacifier and his diaper was ok, and I talked to him briefly about needing to go to sleep. I guess it worked because 15 min later he was out and so was I. Ugh. I'm so tired this morning. He never does that and I refuse to reward him with getting him up that late to play in the living room or where ever, it was bedtime whether he liked it or not. Hopefully that doesn't happen again.
Anyway, since I can't go grocery shopping today (that new darn law is really bugging me!!!) I guess I'll get some more done around the house. I'm already feeling withdrawls from it, lol. Friday's are my grocery days and my splurge with pts day. So I guess I'll save my pts... what a concept huh? lol. That will be new for me, lol.

QOTD- I don't know what I would change... maybe how much and what he eats. I would love to be able to take control over his food. I want so badly for him to get healthy with me. I worry about his back giving him problems again and other health issues cropping up because of his weight. I hope someday he takes it seriously.
Speaking of dh.. he started his new route today! Now, he won't get to come home everynight like we thought. He starts at 9 am in the morning and the route won't be done until 9-10 at night so once he finishes it would take him another 1 1/2 hrs to get home, so he COULD come home but just to see us all sleeping and leave before we get up and him lose out on sleep too. So on days he may be able to run the route faster he will come home but most days he will just stay in Olathe, which is fine for me. I will still see him every weekend and that is a nice change. He'll get to come home for sundays right now and in december he'll get the whole weekend off. So he'll be home late tomorrow night and then leave out monday. Ok... so now that you are caught up on that, lol.

Kristin, I am so proud of you to get ALL of your laundry caught up!! It feels nice doesn't it? So what do you have planned for today?

Deana, I know exactly how you feel about raising the kids by yourself. I feel like a single mother at times too. It's stressful, but just think how much your kids will love and respect you later on for the sacrifices you made for them! You are a great mother! Keep my updated on what your dh says, lol. So glad your dinner came out great! I hope they aren't discontinuing that dressing, sounds really good!

Jeniqua, have fun at that luncheon! I can't wait to be involved in school things when mine are in school. Sounds like such fun and I know the kids love it. I'll tell you how I post pics on here and that may help you. I save my pics to a folder on my desktop and then I open up a reply box (like this one I am using to post today) at the bottom there is a button that says manage attatchments, I click that and then hit browse and I go to the folder on my desktop and click on the pic I want to share and then hit upload. That is about it. I hope that helps you.

Michelle, are you dressing up for halloween?? If so like what? Is sheet rock that easy to put up? You mentioned it like it was a curtain or something, lol... I have needed sheetrock put up in front of my laundry room forever to make it it's own room, of course I think that requires frame work and such right? Someday this house will get done, lol.

Well, guess I will get off here and get some breakfast down me and start on this house. It's so weird to not be going anywhere today, lol. TTYL!

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 10:48 AM
LOL Spryng!! Well sheetrock CAN be easy to put up....if the framework is done which we already have some of it done He'll probably tell me to go to **** for proposing this little last minute project but he'll mean it in the most loving way possible ;) I haven't decided if I'm going to dress up yet or not, probably not. I was a witch last year and hubby teased me that I wasn't even wearing a costume LOL

Penny, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Months%20Astrology%20Holidays/bday3.gif I believe today is your bday but I could be wrong lol too many bdays and anniversaries etc in your house right now lol

Kristin wow way to go on the organization!!! I hope you have a great day!!

Deana Wazzuppppp girl? Glad the pack meeting went well!

QOTD: If I could change one thing about hubby it would be so that he is a better listener. I always have to repeat myself to him and it really angers me to no end.

Okay I either need to get up and do something or go back to sleep lol I'm going to be grumpy today, I can tell, I didn't get enough sleep :(

Oh here is the link to Sean's cancer site, if you all wouldn't mind taking a minute to sign his guestbook it would mean a lot http://www3.caringbridge.org/mt/shaun/

Thanks Ladies!
Love to all!
Michelle

sharqueen76
10-29-2004, 10:48 AM
Here are pictures of my kids. The first one is of all 3 kids. The second one is of Juliesa(one of the pics I entered in the contest) and the 3rd one is a picture of me and my son. Here goes..LOL!!

sharqueen76
10-29-2004, 10:51 AM
It worked!! Thanks Spryng!

spryng
10-29-2004, 10:54 AM
OK ladies, I said I wasn't going to WI because I have been so bloated with TOM, but curiosity got the best of me, lol. SO I did and low and behold I'm down 1/2 lbs! OK, I know I really should question it but what the heck is going on with my body???? I know it's a good thing but the weight is coming off effortlessly lately, even when I eat bad most of the week I still lose. Maybe it's because I had mirena (IUD) removed?? Maybe the new pills I'm on is contributing? Hmm... don't know but I'll take it. I may actually hit my personal goal weight next week!! So exciting and scary.

Michelle, I will go sign that guestbook right after I post. How is he doing? And thanks for clearing that up about the sheetrock, lol... I wish dh would at least get started on our framework. I hate having my laundry room open to the kitchen, you know?

OK, gonna get started on this house, did I say that already? lol.. I still haven't left the computer from my last post, lol. OK, off I go!

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 10:54 AM
Great Pics Jeniqua :D here let me get a photo of myself
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/britney.bmp

uhhh yeah uhhhh yes that really is me ;) Ha ha I wish!! One of the only TASTEFUL Britney pics lol.

spryng
10-29-2004, 10:57 AM
MIchelle, you crack me up!!!! You look GREAT in the mornings! Is that a low fat shake you are drinking?? lol!!!!!!
Jeniqua, so nice to see what you look like and your kids are so cute! Glad I was able to help!
OK, I really gotta go, lol

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 10:58 AM
Spryng he was in good spirits yesterday and was supposed to have started his first run of chemo but we were unclear as to whether they had started him or not

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 11:33 AM
lmao heck if I was that thin I don't think I'd have to drink lowfat shakes lol

Bayleysmom
10-29-2004, 12:19 PM
One thing before I leave, I'll be back later for the rest of you.

Spryng about the check thing. Do you have a debit card? If you do when you go to check out you can run it as a credit card and it doesn't connect directly to your checking account. It just charges it and you sign for it and it takes a couple days to get to the bank. That's what I do sometimes. If you don't have a debit card you should talk to your bank and get one. They are great! Anyway hope this helped somewhat. I totally know where you are coming from!! LOL

Ok ladies need to get dressed cuz I am getting acrylic nails put on at the beauty school! So excited. TTYL!!

sydsmom
10-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Hey there again! hehe - you ladies are too funny.....Britney..um.er.michelle...you've got that sexy messy hair...rrroowwwrrrr! LOL! :rofl: :lol3:

Michelle - I will certainly check out the site :)

SPryng - yes it does feel great about the laundry! Today on my list is to clean, dust and vacuum the basement/family room.....dishes again...clean this desk...think that is it...oh yeha, I promised dd since it is beautiful out that we could go on a leaf finging walk! She loves leaves, and it will get me some exercise today too!

Deana - I understand about the single parent thing. IT IS TOUGH! Adam is only home Friday night thru Sunday night....That is why I am so thankful that I get time to myself when our parents want to take sydney for the evening :) Hang in there! as Spryng said, you are doing a wonderful job and they will appreciate your sacrifices even if it isn't until they are in their 30's! LOL!

Jeniqua - BEAUTIFUL family! :) Loved the pics! :)

PENNY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) :balloons: You are one busy mama! ;)

LEigh - you too, I hope you get that computer fixed!

Okay now I need to get in the shower, and then get dd lunch so she can nap and I can start the desk, etc down here! :) TTYL!

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Ok where the h-e- double hockey sticks is everyone??!! I'm boreeeeddddd!!! Someone come and say something lol.

sydsmom
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM
okay, okay, I lied, I haven't gotten in the shower yet....michelle you are bored???what the heck? I don't think I have ever heard you day that! Checked out Seans site...spelled his name wrong then corrected myself....people are probably going to think I am a freak....okay, their right.....LOL!

spryng
10-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Hello again!

OK, bathroom cleaned and my laundry room somewhat clean, not bad for a sleepy woman here, lol. I'll finish up the laundry room today and the laundry and call it good. I am so tired. All next week I will really attack my bedroom and get it perfect. No one gets to come in my bedroom but me and dh, Tanner is only in here to sleep so it's to the playpen and then right out again so I don't put away my stuff very often. So anyway, now that SIL will be here to watch the kids, her dd will nap on my bed and of course have to bring tanner in here to nap too so it needs to be deep cleaned and "other" things put away from her prying eyes, lol So that will be next week. Lunch was a burrito... so I guess I got to use a pt on the tortilla, lol. Now I don't feel so deprived today, lol.

Michelle, why are you so bored today? Did you get your house done?

Kristin, have fun on your leaf walk! It's going to be 81 degrees here, our last really warm day, tomorrow will be 70 and then it will actually start to get cold and feel like fall, lol. So today I'm taking advantage of shorts and tank tops! May be the last time I get to wear them this year!

Jill, I do have a debit card but with Bank of America is goes through the minute it is ran. So I can't use that today. O-well, I think we may have tacos tonight and tomorrow maybe roasted chicken. So I'll be fine without getting groceries until monday I guess, but I may go get them on sunday. I used to have acrylic nails and I loved them! I hated have to get them filled every 3 weeks but I loved it when they were fresh and beautiful. Now I just grow my own and save my money, lol. But if I had the time I'd get mine done again too.

OK, guess I'll get off here and find something to do. TTYL!

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 01:40 PM
Jill man what bank do you go through that your debit card doesn't go through for a few days? Mine goes through the second I run it both my banks do for that matter. Yes the check 21 is going to change things for a lot of people thankfully we don't ever use checks just our debit cards that way we don't have a chance to overdraw our account. Its one of our spending rules lol. Dh's check is auto deposited to our bank out of state then we have a local account that my checks go to. did I tell you all that I'm now working 35 hours a week?? crazy!! I went from being very very part time to being one of only 2 full time employees. Must say something about my work ethic!

School is going great I LOVE it and feel like I'm doing something not only for my future but for the future of my family. Some day I'll have a great career and maybe dh can stay home with the kids ;) LOL

Okay I need to get moving and do something....anything...I'm kinda waiting for dh to get home so I can go shopping though. We'll see if I get anything accomplished.

Love to you all
Michelle

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 01:42 PM
hey by the way where is Crystal? I hope everything is okay Crystal let us know at least that you aren't in premature labor. I'm worried about you!

MichelleRae
10-29-2004, 01:48 PM
Okay one more thing....You guys are so awesome to sign Seans guestbook!! It will mean a lot to him!! Yesterday my sister took a hardcover journal to his school so the kids could all put a message in it for him and she got pictures to put in it as well! We're also going to paste the guestbook entries in there for him. I've also gotten people in the Spokane area to donate a hot meal to his family while they are there and even had a lady write and tell me that she sent a 30 dollar check so they could have a meal, and she was from the middle east!! The Friends of Allie group is just amazing and I just want to cry thinking about all the good we've done for all these cancer fighting families!! You girls are the best!!

mamawithdreams
10-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Okay, okay, okay I'm here Michelle. Not in premature labor, and that I'm glad for, alittle too early, huh?
Sorry I didn't post much yesterday or this morning. As soon as breakfast was over we all went to buy groceries. Came home, put them up made lunch and now Andrew just woke up and is having his lunch. As soon as he's done we have to go to my moms to clean and do some laundry. Today is one busy day. I couldn't fit school in there so we'll catch up tomorrow. Alisa hasn't quite learned that it's the weekend and we're not suppose to school. Besides with dh outside working everyday, then every day runs together and we do the same things every day of the week. So I'll have to cut this short and get my laundry ready to go. TTYL

chrily
10-29-2004, 03:00 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to be MIA this morning. I was getting clues with my sister before she had to take Samantha to pre-school. She's the helper mom today so I have her little boy.

QOTD: The one thing that I would change about my DH is that he know when I am having a day when I don't want to joke around and he'll do it anyhow, and just get annoying and more annoying until I about want to pop a cork. Then tell me I'm moody. Some days I just like quiet days and those are the times he wants to be obnoxious.

So how are all of you gals doing?

Michelle-I signed Sean's questbook. Still having rain? Ours is done but its kind of chilly now.

Crystal-How's that little bundle of joy doing? Nicole always kept me awake at night with her kicking. She was a rowdy little package to carry and she still is.

Jill-My bank is starting the Check 21 thing on Monday. I'm going to have to adjust because I do write some checks without the funds just to get by sometimes. I might have to find an evening job to fix that one.

Spryng-Send me your weather.... :D We had rain, and lots of it last night, and now its chilly today. Winter is coming. My BIL lives at the northern border of Montana and he has 2 in. of snow already.

Deana-You are always so busy. How do ya keep up with it all? Walmart again? My DH calls me the walmart queen and the store is my kingdom. :lol:

Jeniqua-You're kids are sooo cute! Great pics of all of you. How's your mom doing today? Did she get out of the hospital?

Kristin-Hey gal! Wanna come to my house and do some laundry for me? That darn old Mount Washmore is growing. :lol: Since the hunt for the pumpkin/rock/pain in my butt, I haven't got much housework done. I've been letting it go. I think my DH is going to kill me.

Geri, Jaymi, Angel, and all of the rest of you...checkin in later. I better get off this thing. I'm make butt imprints in the 'puter chair.

~chris

Deana1113
10-29-2004, 04:11 PM
I'm back for a bit before I have to start supper. Tonight will be BLT's and chips. I was really bad this morning and didn't eat breakfast and nothing until lunch after I got back from the store. So I am sitting on 240 calories for the day. Guess I can pretty much have anything I want tonight but BLT's sounded good.

Michelle: I signed Sean's guestbook as well. Hope he is doing better today and keeping in good spirits. How old is he? Don't know if I just missed that somewhere but you said "his school". Still too young for something so awful.

Spryng: WOOHOO on the 1/2 pound!!! You have done awesome today on the house especially since you didn't sleep good last night. Amazing what a second wind will do for you! Wish I could find one.

Mel: The coupon came today!!! :D . For some reason the mailman has been running late this week so by the time he came it was too late to go check it out because dh had to go to bed. I will call and set up a time to go in and hopefully be able to go check it out on Tuesday. Thank you again! :)

Jeniqua: What cuties!!! Now that you know how to post pics we want more :D .

Penny: :hb: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!!! :balloons: Hope you're having fun on your vacation!

Chris: Yes, Walmart again! I tell people I own half the store here and I store it all at my house. What's up with the pumpkin? Go find that sucker!!!

Crystal: How was Girl Scouts?

Kristin: A leaf walk sounds sooo fun. But we live in the country and the road we live on isn't good for walking, kind of narrow. Of course, I got my excercise with Walmart and the grocery store today.

Nothing planned for tonight. Dh has to work and no school tomorrow so kids will get to stay up late if they don't bug the crap outta me.

Hello to everyone else. Hope everyone is having a great OP day!!!

TTYL

Deana1113
10-29-2004, 04:13 PM
Chris: I just noticed you ticker isn't on right.

Oregon Leigh
10-29-2004, 04:25 PM
ok ladies let me try this again, RUN YOUR CARD AS CREDIT NOT DEBIT. I know that is goes through that second when you run it as debit but as credit it does not. Do a little experiment when you have money in your account and you will see. Running it as debit and putting in your pin is just like an ATM so it comes out right away but when you swipe your card and it tells you to hit either credit or debit, push credit. It does work, trust me! LOL Ok I'm at moms but when I get home I will post more, TTYL!!

sydsmom
10-29-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey there ladies! :) Sydney is napping, leaf walk, lunch and shower are done. Now that she is napping I am going to get going on this basement! Its gross! :) It feels so nice to have the whole place cleaned up (well almost all of it) !! I love to walk through my home when it isn't a sty! LOL!

Chris - you crack me up! Good luck on the pumpkin! That would be fun! Well if your husband does kill you I will use this thread to prove that you thought he wanted to ! LOL! hehe - I'd get him convicted! :rofl: :lol:

Deana - You need to eat girl! :) Sheesh, I know how it goes though when you get busy! I live a t WallyWorld too (Walmart). I own about half the store here! LOL!

SPryng- That check 21 thing is more like using a debt card I think....it will suck when I want to pay a few bills a couple days early....gotta watch how early I send them now! LOL!

Jill - :) Hi! :wave: I don't know what bank you have your debt card with, but do they have one hear and can I sign up! LOL! My visa debt card comes out auto automatically! HOw is your day going otherwise! You are so busy now too! :)

Michelle - Thank you for including us in your familes lives during this time! I believe the more people we ask for help and prayers the better off we are! Anything I (we) can do, let me know! :)

Crystal - glad that you are keeping busy!! Are the kids loving watching daddy build their new house?!?! That would be really cool to me! Hope you are having some nice days lately....we miss you...but its got to be fun getting al that going!

OKay - well its extremely windy out here and we played outside and collected 7 leaves that were different shaped.etc. It was fun watching her try to catch them as they were blowing away! NOw its time to get some of this desk, basement crap cleaned up! Talk to you all later! OH- did you all here about this video from Osama BinLaden....scary stuff...they need to get him....SOON!

Bayleysmom
10-29-2004, 04:31 PM
ok yikes I just posted but my mom was signed on under her account name!!! Good thing I noticed or you all would have been wondering what the heck is going on! LOL IT'S ME!!! BBL

spryng
10-29-2004, 04:59 PM
Hello again!

Well I tried to take a nap. I got about 45 min and then just woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. So I got up and crocheted for an hour before Tanner woke up. It was nice and quiet and I was alone with my thoughts. After they got up I attacked the laundry room. It's done now! So I guess besides my bedroom the house is in order. I'm so glad! I'll just fold some clothes tonight while watching tv and that will be done too.
Dinner will be tacos tonight. What are you all having?

Jill, it took me a few seconds but then I figured out it was you! LOL! I'm slow that way, lol. So where does your mom post on this site??

Kristin, so glad your leaf walk was a success! Sounds like fun. It's really windy here today too but so nice outside. I have all the windows and doors open to let the breeze in.

Deana, when you said BLT's my mouth started watering, I haven't had one in soooooo long! But I don't have any bacon so I can't have one :( Enjoy it for me too!

Chris, any closer to finding that pumpkin??

Crystal, glad you are doing fine today! I wish I got to go grocery shopping, lol. I want out of this house so badly!!!

Michelle, what kind of shopping are you wanting to do tonight? And I am so glad you enjoy your job and school, you sound so happy today! :)

Well, I guess I should start dinner. TTYL!

Angel Marie
10-29-2004, 05:12 PM
QOTD:
Deane -I with ya on that one.My dh works gravyard also so I feel the same way sometimes.I would like for him to work days and he did for a short period of time.It was nice to have him home and helping with the kids.He does everything to help me when he is here but he's normally at work or asleep.
So I can relate with you on that.

Jen-Great pics of your family. :)

I'll post more later gotta go figure out supper.

Bye the way,not doing to well on plan today.It's craving week(PMS)and I really don't care right now.I know i'll regret it later probly but I'm only human.
I at least got my water in today.(these holidays are going to kick my butt if I don't figure out something)

What's for supper ladies?I don't know what i'm cooking.I'll let ya know when I figure it out.ttyl :D

Bayleysmom
10-29-2004, 06:12 PM
Ok I'm finally back. The bank is supposed to call in a half hour so we can get our home equity loan going. We had one from a couple years ago and I don't know what I was thinking but it was 15% interest!! In the long run we are paying over double what we needed for the loan!! Rediculous. So anyway we are going to get another one to pay off that one and a few of our high interest bills. Maybe even get a little extra so we can put up the rest of our fence so Bayley doesn't run into the street when she starts walking.

So I went the the beauty school today and got acrylic nails done. I love them!! They were only 20 bucks!! Everything there is cheap so I am thinking of getting gift certificates for Christmas presents this year. They do all kinds of nail stuff, manicures, pedicures etc, hair and facials. Super cheap too! You guys should check out the beauty schools around your towns, I don't feel so bad doing something for myself when I can get it for half price or less, you know? Anyway I am surprised I can still type!! LOL

Oh and thank you everyone for your compliments on the pics. You made me feel really good! I am also at 146 so I only need to get this pound off to get back to where I was a couple weeks ago. I do think that I am PMSing but I'm not going to use that as an excuse to go crazy this week. I just know that it could be water weight next week so I will still be OP but maybe won't weigh for a couple days after TOM is gone.

Deana you made me have a BLT too!! I had it on WW toast with light mayo and turkey bacon, added a little avocado with my lettuce and tomato and it was super good!! Thanks for the idea! Anyway you sound busy as usual. Hope you have a good night with the kids and movies, that sounds fun! Oh ya and have you got to use that bead idea with your scouts yet?

Hey Kristin sounds like you had fun with Syd outside. I used to love collecting leaves when they would change in the fall. I love all the colors. So you don't have a debit card? Sorry I was confused at your last post. Get with the times girl! LOL J/K

Hey Spryng did I finally make sense about the credit/debit thing? I hope so, I really think you could start doing that and be fine. Let me know if you try it. Anyway good job on the house!! Mine is a mess! Well dh did the kitchen right down to the floors last night, it was so nice. He is awesome. The rest of the house however...................after I talk to the bank I am going to hit it hard so I can enjoy my weekend. I need to grocery shop too but I am going to have to go on Sat. now which I hate, that is if I don't go tonight. We'll see. Awesome about the .5 down too!! I can't believe that! Well I can cuz you are awesome but since it's TOM and you have cheated a couple times geez!! Can I be you please?

Geez Michelle you look good, what diet are you on?? LOL That was super funny!! I wish I looked like that! Can't believe your bored! Usually it's me sitting here just waiting for someone to post. Not lately though. So glad you are enjoying school. I know what you mean about feeling good about doing something for your future. It's a good feeling. How much more school do you need? I'm going to go check out Shauns thing right after this. Did you check out Sparrow Clubs?

Hi Crystal, you sound busy today!!

Hey Chris how is the hunt going?

Ok so the bank called early so I didn't get this done in time and it's been sitting here for a half hour. Everything sounds really good with the bank though and the payment is going to be really low and I'm excited!! anyway........................

Angel get on track girl!! LOL

Ok baby has been poopy for awhile and it's grossing me out so I guess I should go change it and lay her down for another nap. Talk to you ladies later!!!

mamawithdreams
10-29-2004, 07:20 PM
Hi ladies. I can't tell you how tired I am. Let me start with this...
After breakfast, went grocery shopping with the three and I mean grocery shopping, we had NOTHING here. Got home, put them away, made lunch, cleaned the kitchen. Went to clean at mom's, had to wash 3 loads of laundry got one dried there and the others are here. I have put away one load, one is almost away and the other is drying. We have had a load of sand dropped today and you know what kids think about sand, right? My kids looked like they were wearing a second skin. I actually had to clean them before I could bathe them. Got them bathed and hair dried, vaccumed, with this sand and mud and dirt it gets tracked in constantly. I sweep or vaccum about 3 times a day now. Then I had to get the kids fed and now I have to feed me and dh and then the kitchen cleaned and the rest of the laundry put away. I almost can't feel my legs and feet as I'm sitting here they're so tired. Enough with that.

QOTD: one thing I would change about dh...let's narrow that down...probably his moodiness. He is sooo moody and fickle. And because of this some days he's harsh to the kids and others he's like one of them. I hate that. But he's also selfish in a way, not towards me, but he thinks he can do everything better than anyone, not literally but almost. Okay enough about that one too.

Spryng, why couldn't you get out today? You may have posted that but I don't remember.

Michelle, you look good. Maybe after this baby I can look like that too.

Hello Deana, Angel, Jill, Chris, Steph, Amy, Geri, Cindi, Mel, Jaymi and all you others out there.

Okay Girl Scouts was okay. They were so unorganized but they knew they were. They do most of their activities on a regular school year schedule so they are just now getting back into the groove of things. They kept us an hour late. The only thing the girls did were make smores. That was fun. I told Alisa the first time is the hardest and we have to give it a few more tries to see if we like it. She's ready to go back. The cookie sale is in January and she really wants to do that so we'll try. She was so sweet...she said when we left if you don't want to go back, mama, we don't have to. And I said this was all for her, if she wanted to go back we would and if not we wouldn't. But she does. And I did enjoy she and I together. She gets the raw end of the deal sometimes being the oldest so it was nice for her and I to be together.

Well, they got most of the rough plumbing done today. They'll finish that tomorrow and work on sand and rock building up the areas that need it and they're calling for rain on Sunday and Monday so I'm not sure what that will do to us. As of now, we have our schedule to pour slab on Wednesday. We'll see.
Okay, the dryer buzzed, gotta go do that before I'm too tired. TTYL

melmcc99
10-29-2004, 07:38 PM
HELLO EVERYONE! SORRY, I've been MIA today! Anyway, it was a crazy day of running around, but the good news is ...is that we can hold off on glasses for patrick for awhile, because his astigmatism is a bit better in the right eye. Anyway, the scale, the new one, is down a bit, but says 205.6. It was typically off by 1.8 from the old one. I am not changing the ticker, but waiting to hit 204 on the new scale. I feel it's more accurate. The good news is that my black slacks which were tight only 3 1/2 weeks ago are loose in the stomach, hips and waist. THey were fitted with wearing the panty hose and the "suck it in undies" and now loose with neither of those. I was excited. It helped knowing that since the scale really isn't moving.

Deana, so glad you got the coupon. Hope it helps you out!

Michelle, I checked out saun's site, but didn't get a chance to leave a message for him. I will though.

Spryng, how r u today. I see you're getting lots done. Hope your emotions are doing well though.

Jeniqua, how's your mom doing?

JIll, Hi! You've been one busy lady today posting. When do you finish with school? What is your little one being for halloween?

Crystal, You've been busy too! What r u'r kids being for halloween?

Penny, I know you'll be home tomorrow, but it's your BDAY so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE. LUV YA!

QOTD. I really wouldn't change anything. But if I had to choose it would be his procrastination. He waits until the last minute for everything. Holiday shopping, getting ready to go out somewhere, studying for an exam, and everything else. Other than that, I luv him just the way he is. I couldn't ask for better. ....now that you are all going to throw up....lol

Sorry, I can't get personal with you all, but I was sooooo busy and am just getting to this now. I skimmed through the posts, but didn't get to ALL the details. I'll try to catch up tomorrow, but the weekends are crazy around here. Luv to ya all. Enjoy the fun this weekend with the kids.

kandie60
10-29-2004, 07:51 PM
WOW you ladies were chatty today!! I worked today then I took my kids with my moms group trick or treating at the outlet malls.....my kids are currently bouncing off the walls in sugar psychosis!!! and mommy only had a few of the chewy candy!!!

Deana: my dh works 12 hour nights....he leaves at 530pm and gets home at 730am....he does this 3 nights a week......then he sleeps until 4pm and sleeps too late on his days off so is forever napping on those days......I soooooo know where you are coming from....plus it is so difficult for me to keep my 4 and 5 yr old and golden retriever quiet during the day.

Jeniqua: awww your kids are beautiful!!

Spryng: wow 1 lb from goal!!!! awesome!!

QOTD: If there was one thing, just one, you could change about your dh, what would it be?

My DH can be a wee bit selfish at times.....I am not suprised when I see how his idiot father is......the good thing...my hubby is very trainable!!

sorry this is so short....I read everyones posts....but need to go and try to get the kids to bed...wish me luck!

Bayleysmom
10-29-2004, 08:14 PM
Jeniqua sorry I didn't get to you earlier. I was just about to write to you and that is when the bank called so I got thrown off. Anyway you and your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! Just thought I would let you know!!

sydsmom
10-29-2004, 08:47 PM
Hello! I am here for a quikc hi! :wave: dh is almost home! yippee!! SO anyway, ya'll have a great weekend! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! CAN"T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF THE LITTLE DRESSED UP MUNCHKINS! :)
Goodnight!

Deana1113
10-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Well, probably my last post for the day. Kids are getting rowdy and I soooo want to put them to bed but it's too early yet.

Kathy: That's almost the same schedule as my dh. He leaves at 6:30 p.m. and gets home about 7:50 a.m. He works 2 nights on, 2 nights off, 3 nights on.....so on and so on. So every other wekeend he gets Fri, Sat, Sun off and the other weekends he works those 3 nights. And for the longest time they have been short handed on the oppposite shift so they have been asking people to volunteer to come in on their nights off. I can't tell you the last time he actually go this scheduled days off except for last week when he took vacation time too. But it's a really good job that he loves and it's good union scale pay, cheap insurance, etc. so I shouldn't complain I guess.

Spryng: Now I want tacos...yummmmmm! The BLT's were good. I used regular bacon for everyone else and I had turkey bacon, FF mayo on wheat bread that was only 90 cals for 2 slices. My calorie total for the day as it stands now.....890. I still have 610 calories I could use if I want to but it's getting late enough I probably won't. May have to be bad and sneak a peek tomorrow morning..... ;)

Jill: WOOHOO on the loan! I wish we could get ours refinanced. I have checked into it a little but not enough to do anything about it. Wtg on the nails. No I haven't used the bead thing yet. We didn't have a meeting yesterday cuz they got out of school early. But next Thur. will be the test :yikes:

Mel: Busy, busy, busy......Glad Bugga doesn't have to have glasses for a while.

Crystal: Glad you both somewhat enjoyed Girl Scouts last night. It will be better next time I'm sure. They sell cookies in Nov and Dec here and deliver in Jan. Must run later there. Glad the house is coming right along.

Angel: Night shift sux sometimes, but it's for the best right now. Dh went from working 4:30 a.m. to around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. when he got this job so it was a big change for all of us. And he's making about 3.50 more per hour now and the insurance is $200 a month cheaper. He's been at this job for over a year now still talks to some of the guys he used to work with and says he's sooooo glad he's not there anymore.

I'm gonna go play some games. Kids are watching tv so maybe they will calm down for a while.

TTYL

chrily
10-29-2004, 11:02 PM
We almost got that darn pumpkin but someone got to it before us. Oh well, there's next year. I didn't realize how tense it was making me. Now, I can get my house cleaner and back in order somewhat. Make my DH happy...

Kristin-Still save that thread...I still may need that proof... :lol: The offer still stands for the laundry. Somebody come do it for me.

Michelle-Dang girl! You know you look alot like Britney Spears! :rofl: I wish I looked like that.

Deana-I noticed my ticker wasn't right either. I'm new to this upload stuff. I'll have to fix it tomorrow if I get some time. I'm computer illiterate. :D

Well I better get off this darn thing and pay attention to the fam...esp. the DH. He's all showered and lookin....good!

~chris

spryng
10-29-2004, 11:41 PM
Good evening all!

Ok, one great day here!!! My house is looking so good and I'm so proud of myself! LOL! I got three more baskets of laundry folded and put away tonight and tomorrow I'll be completely caught up with laundry. I did my entire evening routine which meant having the kids pick up their rooms before bed, do dishes, sweep, pick up living room, etc. So now the house is quiet and looks so nice. My room is the last to go but I have all next week to work on it so I'm not worried about it. Dinner was great, it's been awhile since I had tacos, I used the low carb tortillas which are only 1 pt each so I'm proud of that too. Since I have leftover meat I think I will have a taco salad for lunch tomorrow.

Chris, sorry about the pumpkin! How close were you to finding it?

Deana, hope you get to go to bed early! I know I should already be in it, lol.

Kristin, enjoy your dh!!!

Kathy, my dh does the same thing!! He comes in off the road and wants to sleep sleep sleep. We are always arguing (playfully) about who gets to sleep in, lol. But when he's out on the road he gets plenty of naps and days where he can sleep in, I never do so I always feel entitled, lol.

Mel, congrats on your slacks fitting looser!! That is always a great feeling. I was looking at the victoria secret catalog yesterday (I need to buy some slacks for work and want something sexy, lol) and according to their measurements I can't figure out what size I would need. For my waist it says a large and my hips a small.... makes sense huh?? So I guess I'll have to call them to place an order so I know I buy the right size and don't have to send them back. And I am doing great today and my emotions have been great too. Ever since I found out I got the job I think that is what I needed because I came out of the funk I was in previously, you know? I think I just really wanted a change around here and it's a start. :) But thanks so much for caring!

Crystal, after reading your post I was getting tired for you!!! You deserve a break! Stop for a minute and put those feet up and enjoy it! Laundry isn't going anywhere, lol. It seemed like little tasks wore me out like crazy when I was pregnant so I know when I'm tired at the end of today you are doubly tired and I feel for you!!

Jill, hope you can get that loan! Sounds great. I wish we could get our house refinanced. Well I guess we could if I'd get it re-appraised. We never got it appraised after remodling our kitchen and I know that really changed the value. But then again... we already have a very small housepayment and refinancing will probably make us pay more so I guess I will wait, lol. And yes you made sense about the credit thing... I will have to try that sometime. And I am baffled about the weight loss lately too. I just don't see how I am still losing when I've only been doing this half heartedly... I mean I had wendy's yesterday! I should have at least been retaining water from the sodium, but nope... the scale was down. Too weird. But I'll take it, lol.

Angel, hang in there, pms will surely pass! :)

Ok, I'm off to bed now. Let's hope I get no problems out of Tanner tonight, I need my sleep! :) TTYL!

Angel Marie
10-29-2004, 11:49 PM
:) :) Spryng-Fantastic job on getting really,really,really,really,close to your goal weight.I'm jelous(it that how you spell that?)My spelling sucks.Anyhow,
I got some weight you can have if your low.lol :lol: jk.My dh is losing again also,it aggrivates me b/ he doesn't have to try.I think about food and gain weight.What's your secret woman.You can tell us. :lol:

:) Michelle-I didn't relize Britney Spears had a twin. :lol: She probly don't either you might want to try and contact her she could use you on her days off.lol :lol: Jk Trying to be funny.Never considered myself a comic.

:) chris-I got these little halloween elves that do my laundry once a year on Halloween night, i'll be sure and send them to your house this year.Since I already did my laundry today.lol :lol:

:) Jill-great news about the loan.Now send me some money.Christmas is coming.lol :lol: Congrads on that.

:) Deane-It's good that he got increased pay and decrease insurance priemums.We have really good insurance and it's free were my dh works,so we are really blessed with that.We don't have a monthy bill for it but we do pay for meds and stuff but it's on 5 or 10 percent.I'm glad for that.It sucks not having him home during the week but it's worth it and i'm hoping he will get higher on the ladder so he can get days.Have fun playing games. :D

:) Hello to all the other chickadies. :p

My day was pretty good, I had to much food once again.These holidays are going to be the death of me. :?: mY will power if I even have any is hid way down deep in my body b/ i'm doing aweful .The only thing i'm consistent at is drinking water.Everything else is back and forth.One day it's easy for me the next day it feels like i'm starting over.Whats up with that? :dizzy: Making me crazy.Any how,about my day.I got to dress the kids up in clown outfits b/ it was red ribbion week at school and the theme was."We don't clown around with drugs"They were so cute.after school we just layed around ate dinner watched a movie on the family channel ,took a bath ,now their asleep.
Tomorrow were going to Ashville to a traveling seminar(not timeshare).We will get 1000 dollar online spending money and of coarse a free trip somewhere around here.But i'm doing so I can buy some christmas and that will save alot of my money it they are willing to give me some,just for coming and listening to their "stuff".
Well it's time for me to try and get some sleep .ttyl have a great night. :)

MichelleRae
10-30-2004, 01:15 AM
LOL I'm so glad you all liked "MY" picture yeah I roll out of bed looking like that everyday ;) I'm so damn hot....HAHAHAHA Yeah I'm a dork but perhaps my hubby will be married to a "tasteful" britney look a like!! ;) You know I think she has a great body she's not too thin I mean you can see that girl does have meat on her bones not like some of those skeletons you see in hollywood.

Sounds like everyone had a good day! I'm at work and being bored I've finished my course work for the week so I don't have any of that to do so I'm just messing around on the net.

But I'm gonna go do some research for my final COM110 paper. I've changed the title to The American diet vs a Healthy diet.

Okay TTYL!!
Michelle

Bayleysmom
10-30-2004, 01:43 AM
Hey Angel let us know how that seminar goes and if you really got the 1000 dollars, seems like they try to trick people a lot just curious if you really get it. I hope you do that would be great for Christmas time.

Michelle I have homework this weekend but I really don't want to do it!! I will probably work on it a little bit this weekend hopefully. My friend wants to hang out though so I'm not sure how much I will get done. Anyway your topic for your paper sounds great!! I would love to read it when you get done!! When is it due? Hope your having fun at work! TTYL

mamawithdreams
10-30-2004, 06:50 AM
starting a new one...#281