WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2001, 01:16 PM   #1  

Hey! I went out for lunch today and ordered a veggie sandwich. It had no cheese on it, had a little bit of ranch dressing and was served on a gyro-type wrap — it wasn't pita bread.

I'm thinking about counting it as 6 points total — 3 pts. for the dressing and 3pts. for the wrap...any help would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Tina
Old 05-01-2001, 01:34 PM   #2  
PartyAnimal&ComputerNerd

Tina.. sorry to post on your thread... but I didn't want to have to post another thread . I had a question about my lunch too. I forgot my books at home... and wanted to figure out the points for my lunch also. I had 6 pieces of sushimi (the rice w/ the fish on top). Also had maybe(?) a tablespoon of soy sauce. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2001, 04:44 PM   #3  

Tina,
Unfortunately, those flat bread wraps are a little more costly than pitas. At least the ones
I've looked at in the grocery store. I have the nutrition info on Toufayan Wheat Flat bread.
It's 240 cal/ 2 fib /8 fat which comes up to 5 pts. I really like them but tend not to buy them
and use pitas instead. So you probably need to add 2 pts to your calculation.
Old 05-02-2001, 10:02 AM   #4  

With regards to the points for the sashimi - it is 2 points for 4 pieces if you had either salmon or mackeral. If you didn't have salmon or mackeral, it's 1 point for 4 pieces.

The soy sauce is free.

Hope this helps.

-Kim
Closed Thread