Support Groups - Would you rather... #3

View Full Version : Would you rather... #3

Jane
10-24-2004, 12:36 AM
Here's a fun game! A Jaded Lady questions whether you'd rather do/have/know this or that. You answer, then ask your own "would you rather" question with 2 SPECIFIC answer choices. Got it? Remember, when you answer, please don't give your "own" answer, but pick one from the two offered.

The last question, given by Suetalks, was: "Would you rather do crunches or yoga?"

da fat n da furious
10-24-2004, 12:12 PM
oo Sue thats a hard one, yoga.

Would you raither be too warm or too chilled all the time?

FrouFrou
10-24-2004, 01:12 PM
I would have to say too chilled because you can always snuggle under the covers, or put layers of clothes to warm up. Not a lot you can do if you are warm except sit in front of the air.

Would you rather play tennis or softball?

da fat n da furious
10-24-2004, 08:37 PM
softball,,,,

would you raither have 5 good friends or 1 great friend?

FrouFrou
10-25-2004, 01:05 PM
I would have to say 5 good friends. I really enjoy being around people and and while one great friend would be nice also I think you can never have enough friends.

Would you rather have fake fingernails or short natural nails?

Jane
10-25-2004, 07:17 PM
Gimme the short ones, unless you mean all bitten to the quick, lol. I'm not into fake stuff.... well, uh.... I do have a hairpiece and a molded bra and a partial plate and tan-in-a-can ...... tee hee!!

Let suppose you're traveling by yourself to Hawaii by airplane, (wink, wink) and have the window seat, would you rather sit next to 1) a strange teen or 2) a strange man for the trip?

RosieKate
10-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Strange teen. Strange is strange and maybe the teen takes up less space?

morning sickness or sea sickness?

FrouFrou
10-25-2004, 11:25 PM
Definitely sea sickness. You can take pills to help that but with morning sickness not a lot helped me. My morning sickness with #4 was an all day thing and nothing helped.

Would you rather sit by a dirty, stinking person on an airplane or a really big person who is hanging over the seat?

Jane
10-26-2004, 09:18 AM
I'd rather sit next to the really big person... the other one may make me toss my cookies!

Which would you rather have on your Thanksgiving pumpkin pie? Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream?

FrouFrou
10-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Just a small dollop of cool whip. Never was a fan of putting ice cream on pie, really like my desserts kind of plain when I do have them.

Speaking of Thanksgiving...would you rather have turkey or ham?

Samantha2002
10-26-2004, 12:48 PM
What is Thanksgiving without Turkey?? Thats why they call it turkey day :)

Would you rather have a lazy husband who doesn't do anything all day long, but is home with you, or a work-aholic who is at work at least 14 hours a day?

FrouFrou
10-26-2004, 01:43 PM
Definitely a work-a-holic, which is what DH is now, on most days. While I love him to death and wouldn't want to think of him not being in my life, I don't want or need to spend every waking moment with him.

Would you rather have a neighbor with bratty kids or an irritating dog that barks all the time?

Jane
10-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Bratty kids..... their attention can be diverted, and I'm betting they will go to sleep before the noisy dog would, lol.

Would you rather be told you need a root canal or a colonoscopy?

Samantha2002
10-27-2004, 09:01 AM
Root canal in a heart beat.......ew.

Would you rather be tall & fat, or short & skinny?

RosieKate
10-27-2004, 11:57 AM
Toss-up
short and skinny ....just 'cause..

Hot flashes or cold sweats?

FrouFrou
10-27-2004, 01:04 PM
Definitely cold sweats! I had hot flashes for a while and don't like them at all-hate that flushed feeling that comes over you and your face gets so stinking hot it feels like it is going to burst.

Would you rather let your hair go grey (completely) or dye it red?

da fat n da furious
10-28-2004, 02:10 AM
dye it red,,,cause thats what I did!...lol

comedy or true life movie?

FrouFrou
10-28-2004, 04:11 PM
Well, even though I like both types of movies I definitely would take a comedy first. I love a good comedy and laughing.

Would you rather eat at a greasy spoon or a little country diner?

suetalks
10-28-2004, 04:15 PM
I would pick the country diner. Love good old home cooking.

Would you rather get a manicure or a pedicure?

FrouFrou
10-28-2004, 05:33 PM
I would have to go with the pedicure-never had one. But then I have never had a manicure either but do my own finger and toe nails. I always had long nails also but with age I prefer short nails. Maybe because I have polished my nails every week since I was 15-looooong time!

Would you rather have a bikini wax or a upper lip wax?

Jane
10-30-2004, 04:20 PM
I don't need either one, but I think a lip wax would hurt less.

Would you rather have a taco or a corndog?

Marti
10-31-2004, 11:45 AM
A taco. During my pregnancy with my son, I ate corndogs everyday for the last 3months, twice a day....needless to say, I don't care too much for them now!

Would you rather eat red or black licorice??

FrouFrou
10-31-2004, 12:14 PM
Marti that is funny-when I was pregnant with the boys I craved Taco Bell-could not get enough. But with DD it was hot dogs but it had to be a Wienerschnetzil (sp?) hot dog.

Anyway...I would go with red licorice even though I like both.

Would you rather dress up for Halloween as a Pumkin or a witch?

Jane
10-31-2004, 06:25 PM
A pumpkin because there are too many witches out there already, lol.

If you could only have 1 dog, would you rather have a real big dog or a teentsy tiny one?

Marti
10-31-2004, 07:29 PM
A teensy tiny one of coarse! I would love to have a Toy chihuahua! Someday maybe.

Would you rather sun bathe in the nude or wear a bikini?

Jane
10-31-2004, 09:20 PM
Well, in the nude, of course! No pesky tan lines that way. ;)

Think back to your high school days for this, one, too, like on the WWJLD thread... would you rather have to
1) write a 1000-word essay how paint dries
or
2) spend a whole Saturday in detention?

Marti
11-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Write an essay on how paint drys. I love to write when I get in the mood or if the topic is something worth writting about. How paint drys is not worthwhile but you can make it comical and have fun w/it and then....you have your whole saturday to yourself! :D

Would you rather walk on hot coals or lay on a bed of nails?

grapecoffee
11-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Lay on a bed of nails.

Would you rather be stuck on an island for 6 years with someone who worshipped you and told you so constantly or someone who hated you and told you so constantly?

Jane
11-05-2004, 05:34 PM
Good one Veronica!! I'd rather be with the one who hated me, because the challenge of that would give me something to work on for the 6 years, lol. Someone telling me that they adore me 24/7 would get very, very tedious. (So I asked Neal to stop it, lol) ;)

While you're on that island ... would you rather relax in a hammock or on a chaise lounger?

RosieKate
11-05-2004, 07:35 PM
Hammock definitely...with margarita and some barely consenting adult males with palm fronds to cool me off!

Would you rather.. catch your DH picking his nose or scratching his butt? Mine does both at the same time, so I abstain from casting a vote.....He's looking over my shoulder RIGHT NOW! Gotta go....

da fat n da furious
11-06-2004, 03:04 AM
scratching his butt,,,hes not bare butted thou is he?

would you raither eat out all the time or never at all?

da fat n da furious
11-06-2004, 03:07 AM
Scratching his clothed butt.....underline clothed.

Would you raither eat out all the time or never at all?

grapecoffee
11-06-2004, 12:25 PM
never. I can only imagine what my body would look like... and my credit cards.

Okay, think of your favorite food. Would you rather eat <insert favorite food here> only for the rest of your life or never eat it again and have anything else?

Samantha2002
11-06-2004, 09:27 PM
I would rather never eat my favorite food again, because I have SO many favorite foods that I could substitute them for the missing one.

Would you rather have an out of control pet or an out of control child?

FrouFrou
11-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I would rather have an out of control pet. Don't think I could handle an out of control child.

If you were stranded on an island and could only take one thing would you rather have toilet paper or water?

Marti
11-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Water. You can always find something to wipe with........ :dizzy:

Would you rather live in an all black house or one that was obnoxiously colored? (I'm talking the inside decor)

FrouFrou
11-08-2004, 05:10 PM
It totally depends...if you are talking about just the walls being black I would go for black because you could fix it if by adding light colors or a lot of white so it wouldn't look so bad. But if you are talking everything black, walls, furniture, curtains, accessories then I would go with the obnoxious colors. I couldn't take an all black house. Made me think of Trading Spaces last night where they did an all black room and in the other house an all white room. :yikes: The black was okay but the white was horrible-everything in both rooms were balck and white even the floor!

If your birthday were on a holiday such as Christmas, would you rather celebrate it on Christmas day or pick another day so you have your own special day?