Old 10-21-2004, 08:30 AM   #1  
I'm a homeschool mama

Post SAHM's #272 Thursday

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 6, Ally 3, & Andrew 22 months. Due Feb 1st. Married 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories exercising, and drinking lots of water

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 08:42 AM   #2  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Hello Stay at Home Mom's

First of all, Welcome Elisa and Kathy!!! Kathy you sound like you really need support to get you there and that's what we are all about. I'm Crystal, 27 yo sahm of 3 and expecting #4, Allison, Feb. 1st. Alisa 6 yrs., Ally 3 yrs., and Andrew is 22, almost 23 months. I've been married for 9 years. I'll tell you with EVERY single one of my pregnancies, I got pregnant after losing anywhere from 15 to 25 pounds and not trying to get pregnant. Dh just got "fixed" so this is the last one for us. I homeschool my oldest daughter and we live in Texas. Please stick around because you will find that we are here wether you are on track or not. Elisa, we welcome anyone wether you're a sahm or not, if this is where you feel comfortable. So welcome ladies.

Spryng, I'm so excited for your dh. Now is this job less pay? Meaning do you HAVE to get that job for this to work for y'all? And I'm so glad it went well last night. Are you and Tanner feeling better?

Michelle, of course your girls like to play dress up. Alisa would play and play and play all the time if I kept play clothes here for her, she grew out of the ones we had. Girls LOVE doing that.

Leigh, glad everything went well yesterday. Now you're getting into the "fun" 2 year old stages, good luck, lol!!!

Deana, you do like to get involved in things, but take it from me, I don't get involved in nothing and I get bored, even with threee kids. That's why I'm excited about girl scouts.

Hello Jaymi, Jill, Penny, Geri, Cindi, Ricci, Chris, Mel and all you other sahm's out there. Hope you had a great night and have a great day.

Well, I slept okay, Andrew was stuffy, like most nights so we slept on the couch a few hours because he could breathe better. It wasn't the worst night I've had but definitely not the best either. He didn't go to bed until almost 1100 and my girls were in there awake until after 1000. I'm sick and tired of them all sharing a room, I'm trying to be a little more patient. Dh is starting some ground work and digging for the house this weekend so that will be the first sign of really building. I have to go to the bank today to pick up our house plans and open a construction account for the funds to be placed. Other than that I'll be home.
We went to some friends house last night, they just bought a new one and I hadn't seen it. It's only 5 minutes down the road. They fell into a GOOD GREAT WONDERFUL deal. They only have one little boy, he's 3 and this house is 2400 sq. ft. 4 bedrooms and an office, a huge kitchen with an island and a dining. French doors that go out to a huge porch from the dining, the office and the master bedroom. A mud room in the utility room, trees a barn. All hard wood floors except the bedrooms. The master bedroom is like as big as my whole house I think, really. It was so nice, they only had to finance like $100,000 for it. It was a deal with a friend and they had other land and there was a trade, long story, nonetheless, it is nice and BIG. Made me that much more anxious.
Well, all the kids are awake so I'll go for now. Have a great day.
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 09:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Krystal I changed us to "desperate housewives" here's the link girly http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...d=1#post698413

I just can't believe that MY little girl Taylor loves to dress up because she is such a tom boy lol but I love it
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote