WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2001, 02:04 PM   #1  

Question

Can someone please tell me how many points I should use for what I had for lunch today - it was ordered from a Deli:

Tuna on Whole Wheat w/tomato (sandwich was NOT overstuffed - asked for it "not heavy"); Sliced Pickle (ate one of 4 slices); Diet Arizona Iced Tea.

I just started WW123 (again) today and can't find any of my at home kit supplies (except for the points calculator, which I have).

Also - can you tell me what my daily points range is: I weight 245 lbs.

Thank you SO much!!

XOXO
Debbie M. :-)
Old 04-30-2001, 05:29 PM   #2  

I would guess somewhere around 12 points, given that the sandwich came from a deli where bread slices tend to be larger and fillings tend to be high fat.

2 slices deli bread - 6 pts
1/2 c. tuna salad - 6 pts
Dill pickle - 0 pts
Diet Iced Tea - I'm assuming this is 0 pts?

Hope this helps. These things are very hard to estimate without any idea as to how large the portion size was.
Old 04-30-2001, 08:52 PM   #3  

Default Thanks!

Thank you for your post - I had figured 9 pts., but that was assuming the bread was 2 pts. You are probably right - I'll go with the 12 just to be safe (and will make my OWN tuna sandwiches from now on!!)

XOXO
Debbie M. :-)
Closed Thread