Support Groups - Stay At Home Moms #266

View Full Version : Stay At Home Moms #266

mompen
10-15-2004, 08:58 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories exercising, and drinking lots of water

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.

mompen
10-15-2004, 09:08 AM
Kristen,
Your pic is so beautiful! How tall are you? Hope you are having a great on plan day :) Hugs :)

Mel,
Have fun @ the gym w/ the trainer today! I bet it will be neat to see what she does to stay in shape!

Jill,
I am glad you conquered the flu...whew! I hope you get a loss today! You having been doing so well. Did you find any food to pack with you to class yet?

Crystal,
I am sorry to hear about the meeting. Hope Andrew is feeling better! The weather is getting cold here and I am worried about the colds here too. Does your kids get the flu shot?

Jaymi,
Hope you are back on track today! As far as the clothes, I am gonna try to get a pic of all the clothes separately on the msn site today sometime.

Deana,
Are you using an drops or anything for your ear??? Hope you are having a great on plan day !

Angel,
When do you weigh in? I bet that little bit didn't hurt you! You have been doing so awesome. Keep it going.

Chris,
I am glad you got back on track for dinner! Hooray! Hope you have a good day! Any plans?

Amy,
I was just thinking about you! You have been doing so well girlie. Why don't you join us on the challenge? 4 out of 7 days of exercise and a min. of 64 oz of water :)

Spryng,
What's the word???

Michelle,
Hope you have a great day :)

Well I need to get my crew up and out the door this morning.

It was my weigh in day and I vowed I wasn't changing my siggy until I got back to it so I am now back down to 164.5. Whew! Finally moving back in the right direction.

Chubba
10-15-2004, 10:01 AM
Good morning all...I'm at work and before I start I just popped on to catch up on my reading!

Spryng...hope the interview went well.

Hi to all...I'll catch up this weekend I promise!!

Hugs!

Deana1113
10-15-2004, 10:04 AM
Good Morning!!!

Chris: WTG on the chili. That sounds soooo good right now. It has cooled off so much the last week. But we're supposed to be back in the upper 60's by Sunday. YEAH! Thank you for the wtg. Hope you have a great day :D .

Amy: Soooo glad to have you back. Sorry about the puter. Hope it's working much better now. Hope you can get back on track with us now. It really does help to have a great support system like these ladies ;) .

Penny: I am using ear drops I had gotten bak in June when they tried to tell me I had allergies and it ended up being a 6 week long, 3 doctors and 1 ER visit and about 9 prescriptions later found out I actually had chronic bronchitis. GRRRR!!! That was a long story and very frustrating. But they don't seem to help any except for when it hurts. It's still stuffy and I can tell it's swollen inside. I called the doc's office yesterday but I can't get in til next week...uggggh! I'll keep using the drops to see if it eventually helps. Hope your day is GREAT!

Spryng: Honey, you are killing us with suspense :dizzy: . How did it go?

Hello to everyone else. :cheers: here's to a GREAT OP DAY for all!

I have quite a bit to do today. Dd has preschool and I have to go pay some bills and do my grocery shopping. They are having a truckload sale here this week and lots of good bargains :) .

I will me MIA tomorrow. I am dropping off the 3 younger ones tonight at 2 different places and I have to be up early to attend a Cub Scout Leader Training Program all day. I only have ot do it once to be certified, but it's an all day thing and they are serving lunch so we'll see how that goes. I will have ot take snacks with me. Not sure I'll get all my water either, but I will try my best.

So far this week 80 oz each day and excercise 3/4, getting ready to be 4/5 in about 30 minutes.

TTYL

mamawithdreams
10-15-2004, 10:17 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Good Friday morning. Hope everyone had a great night. Mine was so so. Andrew, poor thing, nose is running and so stuffy. You can see in his eyes that he doesn't feel good. But today it's getting up to 80 so maybe he can get to feeling better. It's Friday and I usually don't get a nap in so we'll see.
NO BABY YET!!! I know, it's killing all of us. But the only time she's late, she's usually really late. I'll keep you all up to date.
Hi to Penny, Spryng, Jill, Amy, Chris, Deana, Jaymi, Geri, Mel, Michelle and all you other sahm's out there.
Hope you all have a good day. I'll try to be around later, but I've got errands to run and got to clean mom's house.
TTYL

spryng
10-15-2004, 12:34 PM
Good morning all!

So sorry to keep you all in suspense. After the interview yesterday we went straight to the in-laws for a visit and didn't get home until very late. Dh is going to stay home today too so he won't leave out until tomorrow, so bare with me being MIA one more day, lol. I'll be here alot tomorrow I'm sure.
OK, the interview went fine I think. It was my very first interview ever. It's that job I told you all about before, being a claims examiner for Great West Life (an insurance company) it pays excellent, the highest paying job in town so I'm excited they even considered me since I only have fast food and housekeeping experiance on my record and that was years ago. So I don't have much work experiance at all. But I did my typing test yesterday which I flew through! I was so happy about that. And I did my one on one interview. Now I'm waiting for them to call back and call me in for the personality test and math test, but I'm not really worried about either of those. So keep keeping your fingers crossed for me, I'm really hoping I get this. Not sure if dh will come off the road if I get hired. If we trade in our mini van on a car we could do it, but right now the only bill that worries me is our van payment and insurance and I couldn't make it on what I'd make at Great West, so he'd either have to stay on the road or find something local, but if I get hired it won't be until Nov 8th so I have time to think about it some more. Or I should say, WE have time to think about it,lol... my dh does think with me at times, lol. ;) But that is all the news I have, oh I got my hair permed yesterday, lol. I just felt like a perm so I went for it. It's very very curly but I know in a couple more days it will loosen up and be exactly what I wanted. DH loves it, lol.
Crystal, maybe today will be the day for your sis! I'm thinking about her!!

Well, I have to get off here and get around. It's grocery shopping day!! :) TTYL!

Bayleysmom
10-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Hey girls, I'm getting ready for the gym so don't have time for a big post but wanted to let you know that I am another .5 down. I'm not bummed that it is only .5 though I just wanted to get off that 146! So 145.5 looks great! I still may loose some more since I haven't been to the gym yet and that always helps me get down a little. I'll let you know if it changes. I am only 10.5 pounds away from my goal!! I am so excited. I'll get personal when I get back! TTYL

MichelleRae
10-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Good Morning!!

I'm at my wits end today I'm tired and cranky and TOM is a week away not a good combo.

I just wanted to come say hello and tell you all to have a great day!

I'm going to go stomp around the house lol
Michelle

Bayleysmom
10-15-2004, 04:49 PM
hmmmmm so I finally have time to post and no one is here. Anyway it's errands day so I will be gone for the next couple hours so there better be some more posts when I get back!!!! LOL Hope you all are having great OP days! I am! Won't be too much longer till I get a new outfit I hope!!

mompen
10-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Crystal,
Still no baby heh? When is her due date....or when was her due date?

Geri,
Are ya on track? Have a great day :) Hope to see ya this weekend on the boards.

Spryng,
Hope you and dh is having a great day! A Perm huh? Is it spiral or wave? I had a spiral for a long time and I loved it.. But Hubby didn't like it like that.... So I let it go straight and have ever since.

Jill,
I'm here :) Congrats on your loss! We both had a .5 loss this week! I think we are making some muscles and losin some fat at the same time! What type of exercises do you do at the gym?

Deana,
Thanks for the pm :) How is the Scout Day going??

Michelle,
Wish I could come help ya :) Man am I slangin today....lol :lol: Take some steps back and breathe! Hang in there :) Hope you have a great weigh in this weekend!

Well I had another great day at the gym. Andrew wasn't too happy to be there today and was really fussy. But he has a sinus infection and I think that may be part of it.. Poor little guy :(

Well have a great evening :) TTYL!

mamawithdreams
10-15-2004, 07:17 PM
Penny, her due date was Monday. She's always early except twice and she was really, really late as if her due date was off. So I suppose she's following her late trends.

Jill, you know how Friday's are around here? This is just another one and it showing like it'll be a slow weekend too. I'll be around most weekend unless sis has the baby.

Okay, we're back from errands and moms. Dh will be home kind of late so dinner is probably hot dogs or chili dogs. I've been putting some decor together in my mind on my new home. I have a question...Is anyone here good at technique painting? I've got a few techniques for some of my rooms but I've never technique painted and was wanting to know any do's and don't's. I've got a GREAT Home Depot Decorating 1-2-3 book that guides you through every step of every type of painting but it's easier to talk to someone that's done it.
Another question that should be saved for a QOTD but I tend to forget. What is your home's style of decor? Mine is nothing right now, but my new home will be a mix between Country and French Country. Country more so shows a way of life rather than follow a trend and I like that better. It's more simple but it's alittle dark for me so I want to flow the light colors of French Country in with it and mix the two in most of all my rooms with each room having it's own little twist.
I know I'm going on and on...I need to get dinner going, laundry put away and this house picked up somewhat. Hope you are all having a great day. TTYL

Angel Marie
10-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Michelle-I'm with ya.One of my kids are testing my patiences like crazy.Take a bath and medatat (or how ever you spell that word) it will help. :dizzy: :D

Penny-I weigh myself all the time but I only count it on Fridays.Your weight can move around daily between 3 0r 4 pounds.

I don't feel good today.All the kids are trying to get sick on me.My 4yr old has a cold,my older daughter has a stomach virus or something.My 7yr old daughter is trying to get a stomach virus.My son isn't complaining of anything yet.

Well i'm going to get off here and try to clean up supper.It was just Hamburger helper and green beans tonight .Just didn't feel like cooking.
Everyone have a nice evening.\Angel

mompen
10-15-2004, 08:11 PM
Crystal,
Nope not me... I don't do any type of decorative painting in my house. My house is pretty modern... not like retro modern but most things are sleek and silver and white. Ex. door knobs, fixtures... etc. The house is decorated in sage, hunter, burgundy, navy.. etc. ( but not all in the same room...lol) Have a good evening.

Angel,
I know how you feel w/ the kiddos getting sick... When it rains it pours! Hang in there :)

Hubby took the two oldest to Chuck E Cheese's tonight (by himself I might add :)) Andrew was sick so I stayed home and he is already sleeping.......

So I am putting all the clothes on the msn site if anyone wants to check em out...

Anything that doesn't go I will just give it to Goodwill.. I don't really need em :)

I have some M, L, XL, 12 and 14.. not sure about 16 or not.....

sydsmom
10-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Good Evening ya'll! :) I had a HUGE nice post to all of you and lost it about 11AM this morning....I was so frusterated. I think from now on, I am going to write my posts in word, and cut and paste! :) Anyway - I got really mad and (like Michelle today :lol: :rofl: ) and just said forget it and left to go get dh! :) He is home, and we had a nice OP lunch today....I had a grilled chicken salad and a diet sprite. :) go me!!! Sounds like you all busy and doing well !! :)

Penny - I am 5'4" - shot and round, as I have always said! LOL! Hopefully the round part with ceese in the coming months! :lol: I am doing great at my water and my eating....and a lot better about getting my exercise! I hope to definatly see a loss next week.

Michelle - Hey there little grump bump! LMAO! :lol: I am just picturing you stomping around and pouting! :) It will get better! I promise, I do the same thing! :)

Spryng - I hope it all works out for you! My fingers are crossed! I know things will work out the way that they are suppose to! Glad you did well at the interview! Enjoy your days with dh! :)

Leigh - WHERE ARE YOU!!!! :shrug: We miss you alot! Get that puter fixed! :)

Cindi - How is everything? did youget signed up for a gym yet? Fridge still working?

Geri - HI! :wave: Hope you had a great OP week!!!! Are you having a good time at work ?

Crystal - Very cool about the house stuff....how fun! I love doing all that decorating stuff! :) My favorite style is like urban, modern, clean.......if that makes sense! :) I don't like trends that much either, I just love clean lines, bold colors, and simplicity! Not sure if you like it or not, but LACE is OUT at my house......my grandmother and mother covered everything with doillies and lace tableclothes, etc...so I think they gave me a complex!!! :lol: I love the simplicity of a goodpiece of wood furniture!

Ricci - HOw are ya girl! Hope you can get here more often!

Jaymi - How are you doing today??? OP??? HUH? HUH?? you can do this!!!

Jill - Glad that you are having a great day, I know about being busy! hha, have a great weekend! Oh i almost forgot. Did you want that costume for Bayley? Let me know so I can ship it soon for ya! :)

Melissa - How are you doing today!? I know you are doing greeat at our little challenge, just wanted to peek in on you! :)

Deana - Have a afun busy day tomorrow, but stay OP k????? I know you will!

Chris - Have a great day! Stay OP you can do it! Stay away from that candy! :)

Amy - glad to see you back! :)

ANgel - Hope you and your family feel better soon! Its a big cycle when everyone starts getting sick! :( Drink a lot of water and suck on some vitamin c !!! :)

Well ladies, I meed to get my butt in gear and go exercise, I never got to, trying to figure out how my post disappeared earlier! anyway, I am going to go now....so I will try and get here again this weekend, but who knows! :) I already got slack for this one! LOL! Have a great weekend everyone! :grouphug:

mamawithdreams
10-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Kristin, I'm not big on lace either. It's too girly and I don't like flowers and lace and ruffles. I don't mind the occasional doily in an antique color but not all over my house, just something to add a touch to the tabletop or something.
When I have some more time, I'll let you know the kinds of faux painting that I'm gonna do and see if you've done any of it and get some tips.
Hope you are all doing well. TTYL

Deana1113
10-15-2004, 09:37 PM
Hi All!!!

Well I finally got fed up with feeling like crud so I called the doctor's office again and they had a cancellation so they got me in this afternoon. I have an inner ear infection and she gave me some amoxicillin and said to use ibuprofen for the pain.

Mel: No I didn't ask about the mamo because it ends tomorrow and I can't afford it this week anyway, for the first month fee that is.

Jill: WTG on the .5!!! Better than a gain. Keep it up. Like Penny said, probably weight lost but muscle gained.

Penny: WTG on your .5 too!!! Keep it going girl. Scout training isn't until tomorrow. I'm getting ready to leave and drop kids off real soon then back home and to bed so I can be up early, like 6:00ish. I have to leave here no later than 7:30 a.m. It's about a half hour drive and I'm following someone else's directions.

Kristin: I will do my best tomorrow with eating. No telling what they are serving for lunch but I can control my snacks. And today I still have 370 calories left for the night and it's getting too late to eat now. Maybe a few crackers later with a bottle of water to tide me over til breakfast.

Angel: Sending get well wishes to all of you. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Crystal: I did a little sponge painting in my bedroom before I moved in but that was over 10 years ago. Haven't attempted anything remotely close since. Sorry I can't be much help.

Spryng: Glad the interview went well. Will they call you to come in for the rest of it next week? Good Luck....:crossed:

Michelle: Don't feel bad about stomping through the house. When I get really mad I want to throw things. One time one of the kids made me so mad that I threw the butter knife I had in my hand through the kitchen window and screen. Dh found it stuck in the yard straight up.... :lol: . It's funny now, and I just told the one that made me mad he was lucky he wasn't the window.

To everyone else: Have a great weekend. I will be MIA most of tomorrow. STAY OP!!! Drink your water!!! Excercise you butt off!!! ;)

TTYL

chrily
10-15-2004, 09:43 PM
Hi all,
Sorry for my absence. My sister and I were out trying to find that d8#$ pumpkin. We have ideas but just need a couple more clues or another brain to figure it out. Anyhow we did go walking down by the river with the kids and got about 1 mile in. I count mine more as 2 since I ended up carrying Nicole on my hip or on my shoulders most of the time. Does that count as weight lifting.... :D

Didn't do too bad today for food. Right on track with breakfast and tacos made with corn tortillas for lunch and dinner was 2 pancakes, eggs, and 2 sausage...(okay, the sausage wasn't so good). I've been on the move all day so maybe its not soo bad.

Reading everyone's posts, it must be the season for little one's to get sick. Mine have been well for almost 2 weeks now. How awesome is that!?!
Crystal-I sure hope Andrew feels better soon....
Angel-Girl, you sound like you have your hands full with your little ones. I hope that they get better too.
Michelle-Oh come on!!!! Put a smile on your face and ...then you can stomp around your house. :lol:
Jaymi-How is your day going? Staying OP? You did it before and you can do it again.
Deana-You're going to be MIA tomorrow...from us? for shame....I'm just kidding. You have yourself a wonderful day tomorrow.
Hey Jill-How's your day? Errands....no way! Congrats on your weight loss. You go girl!
To the rest of you...hope you all had an OP day, and a great day at that. I have to go now and get my oldest daughter to her dad's house for the weekend. TTFN...
~chris

Chubba
10-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Hi all,

Deana... hope now that you have medicine (hopefully the right stuff :( ) your ear will be better soon! Have fun tomorrow.

Hi Chris...your food sounded good for the day. I don't think 2 sausages will kill you...they're usally pretty small.

Crystal...no help on the technique painting. I did some sponging in my big bathroom but that's it...actually used a t-shirt and not a sponge. Style...probably considered Country but I consider it comfy...not that light blue and duck kind of country you know? Very casual.

Hi Kristin..enjoy your weekend with dh.

Penny..you're doing so great OP! I am not but will get back there again..I know it ;)

Spryng..enjoy yet another day with dh!! I'll keep my fingers crossed with the job. If dh stays on the road who will watch your kiddies?

Michelle..you sooooo sound like me :D Hope the grumpies leave you soon! The stomping may be stress relief :lol: Bad TOM...bad, bad TOM.

Hi Jill, Angel and everyone else out there.

I was offered a permanent part time position today...a new position just created too. I won't be reporting to my gf anymore but directly to her boss. I will have to learn an awful lot...I asked the boss today if she had a timeline for all this training so that I had an idea. She said it would probably take a good 2 years to learn everything she wants me to learn. So now I'm officially working 2 part-time jobs...the 2nd job being Mommie! It will still be 3 days a week but we need to figure out what those days are.

Hi to everyone else! I'll post more this weekend. The weather is supposed to stink so we should be down here a bit! See ya!

mompen
10-15-2004, 11:11 PM
Hi Ladies!

Geri,
I am glad to see you with a good post :) We missed ya! Congrats on the job offer..... It seems like everyone is leaving :( You, Michelle, Spryng, :( No, really I am happy for you! Congrats

Chris,
No luck on the pumpkin eh? Hopefully you will find it soon! :) Congrats on the walking! :cheer:

Michelle,
All that stomping may be able to be counted as exercise huh? :) Hope you are feeling better!

Kristen,
I know you feel great! You are doing so great! I think the challenges are helping us! We need to think of a new one for next week huh?

Deana,
I am glad you got back to the dr.! Watch out for that antibiotic.. Get plenty of yogurt!

Crystal,
My aunt does do some faux stuff like that on her walls. She has a room done with the circle paint stroke.. It looks nice :) Let us know! :)

Well I didn't do great late tonight :( I ate my good for me supper at 5 pm today and was feeling great......

Well then hubby came in with the kids and brought home the Chuck E Cheese pizza :( I ate two pieces with the kids! I need to take out my frustrations with the exercise tomorrow :)

Mel, Love ya girlie :) TTYL!

Have a good evening ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES! :)

Loveliam
10-15-2004, 11:26 PM
Good evening gals :) Well . . . my computer is 1/2 way better. It still has some issues and I really should bring it back to the repair place so they can continue to fix it, but I am so excited to have internet access again that I'm putting that off for a few days LOL. Apparently, there is no hardware problem- it's all software related and I can only understand about 1/2 of what they tell me is wrong.

Anyway, I've missed you gals sooooo much! I'm completely off plan . . . but I have been walking every day that weather permits. I've been doing that for two weeks now :)

Penny- love your new picture! :bravo: on the loss. Hope your Andrew is feeling better soon too.

Geri- congrats on the job :)

Deana- good luck with the training tomorrow. Hope you're feeling better.

Crystal- hope Andrew is feeling better ASAP. And, this is your sister who's waiting for the baby to arrive? I'm thinking of her :)

Spryng- sounds like you have an excellent shot at getting that job! My fingers are crossed for you.

Jill- it's awesome that you're making such great progress toward your goal.

Angel- hope you feel better soon.

Kristin- hope you get some work out time in :)

Chris- I'm glad you made good food choices today! Yeah, it seems like everyone is sick :(

Well, as ya'll know, I have been off plan (except for walking) and feeling very down about it all. I know what I need to do, and I know what to tell myself, and that it's a choice I can choose to make. But I cannot get motivated at all. I'm kind of at a loss and have no idea what to do about it :(

mompen
10-15-2004, 11:34 PM
Leigh,
I am so glad to see you back...

I know that no one can make you get motivated.. That is something you know you have to do for yourself.. But we will help you!

We do have a weekly challenge going on! This one ends on Sunday and we will start a new one Fresh Monday morning!

These girls are so inspiring! Deana, Jill, Melissa, Kristen and I are all doing the challenge and all doing well on it.... If you wanna join in! We would love to have you and everyone who wants to join us :)

I know I can't make you do anything you don't wanna do but I know you have worked SOOOOOO hard to get to where you are! Don't let yourself slide any longer. Just think about how hard you have worked to get to where you are! You are better than food and you have the will to do anything you want to!

I have been imaging myself at my goal weight and I like what I see! Food is never going to taste as good as thin will feel! ( I need to repeat that over and over for myself tonight :rollpin: )

Just take one day at a time and one thing at a time! Brace yourself and concentrate on healthy living! Have you ever checked into a gym or personal trainer?

How is your skin care going?

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!

:grouphug:

mompen
10-16-2004, 12:42 AM
Melissa,
I wanted to tell ya that I went to the meetup thingy and found a scrapbook club and a stay at home moms club in my town! How cool :)

Ok enough from me......lol I know I know ... I got in 144 oz of water today! My most ever!!!!!!

Angel Marie
10-16-2004, 12:44 AM
Leigh-Get you a workout buddy if you can.I would love to have a workout partner.But all my family lives in another state.All my friends here work and are very busy.I would do much better than I do if I had someone to do it with.

Thanks everyone, for the kind words.I don't know whats going around but I wish it would go away.I know it's partly because of the weather changing.
Hopefully we will all start feeling better soon and can get back to normal.

I gotta go lay down.I'll get personal tomorrow.Maybey i'll feel better by then.
Have a good night Ladies.

mompen
10-16-2004, 12:59 AM
Angel,

Sending some get better vibes your way :grouphug:

:)

MichelleRae
10-16-2004, 04:21 AM
Hey Ladies I just got home from work and My mood is better now actually it gradually improved throughout the day. thank the lord I was so darn moody my poor hubby sent me to bed when he got home. But i went to run errands and return my library books and then went to staples to look at more laptops, I found the one I'm getting now I just have to wait til we get DH's vacation payout check.

I start class on Monday and I'm so excited to get started!! Its such an exciting experience for me I always wanted to go to college but the only thing that really held me back was my EXTREME fear of public speaking. But now thanks to technology I can get a college degree from an accredited school! I've already spoken to the general manager at work and she said I can do the bookwork as part of my work study which I'm thrilled about!

Leigh glad your puter is a little better!! How are plans for Liams bday coming? Is he walking yet?

Jill How bout bayley, is she walking yet or showing signs? I can't keep Teagy out of anything anymore lol.

Penny :grouphug: girly you are the greatest thanks for always giving me the kick in the butt that I so desperately need from time to time! I hope Andrew is feeling better soon!!

Geri thanks so much for the card!! You know I think you and I are long lost sisters or something!! We are just too much alike!! So are you ready to begin our challenge together? I can outline a program or something if you like ;)

Deana yes I'm a big ol pouter!! I can stick my lower lip out a mile and get it quivering pretty well! Geez I'm a drama queen LOL You are doing so wonderful!! Keep it up!!

Chris How are things?

Jaymi great to see you back!

Crystal can't wait til your new house is finished and we can see some pics!! How are you feeling? Are your hips sore yet from that angel in your belly? My hips always hurt like crazy when I was pregnant.

Kristin, has TOM arrived yet or did I miss that post?

Okay girls it's late and I need some shuteye! I'm off to bed!
Love to you all! Thanks for making me smile!
Michelle

mompen
10-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Gonna start a new thread @267