Old 10-14-2004, 08:00 AM   #1  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Default StAy At HoMe MoMs #275!

Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas 4 & Andrew 16 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently watching what I eat and exercising 4-5days a week.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories exercising, and drinking lots of water

Chris: SAHM of Tiana, Kayla and Nicole: ages 11, 5, and 2. Married for 5 years. I live in Billings, Montana. I'm a rheumatoid arthritis sufferer and trying using WW Flexpoints to lose weight.
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 08:14 AM   #2  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi out There!

Geri,
Exercise... good Not eating well... bad! We are here for you!

Spryng,
Hope you are having a good time with dh!

Michelle,
Hope you didn't work too hard last night! How is everything going over there?
When do you go back to the dr.?

Angel,
You are doing awesome on plan! Keep it going! WOOHOO!

Jaymi,
Get that exercise in today girl! You can do this!

Crystal,
Any baby news yet?

Melissa,
Feel the burn today baby! Hope you have a good time w/ the trainer!

Well I need to get my crew together and out the door!

Hi to Jill, Amy, Cheri, Kristen, Ginny, Ricci, Mindee, Julie, Melinda, Leigh, Deana, Chris!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL ON PLAN DAY!
Old 10-14-2004, 08:32 AM   #3  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

I also wanted to add that hubby went looking for something in the attic last night and decided to pull down all the winter clothes....lol

Great .. more work for me...lol

Anyhow,
I have a big huge bag full of size 14 jeans, capris, and some XL shirts... if anybody wants em...

I can send you some pics if you would like. Just pm or im me if anybody is interested in them.

I don't want any money for them but if you could pay the shipping over there it would be great

TTYL!
Old 10-14-2004, 08:32 AM   #4  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile Good Morning

Good morning ladies. Sorry I wasn't around much yesterday. With dh in and out I don't get my computer very often. Then me and Andrew went to Walmart to get a few things and such. NO BABY YET!!! I know, I know. She thinks she's in pre-labor. She has really hard contractions that she knows are helping her to progress, they're just not consistent. Her labors are really fast anyways and she's going to be that much more progressed when the real ones set in which I think means her labor will be even THAT much faster. She's hoping by getting up to make breakfast and get herself physically moving that will bring some on. I will say that it will be tonight, who knows!?! But that's my assumption which is great because I've got girl scouts tonight with Alisa and tomorrow I'm free so I can go over there and spend a while.
How is everyone this morning? Andrew is definitely back to his old game. I don't know if maybe the weather is changing and that's effecting him or what. I hate 3 of them in one room, that doesn't help, but if I can hold on about 4 or 5 months that will be over. He gets up like a thousand times and doesn't get back to sleep easily and trying to share his bed is getting hard, I'm too big for that.

Spryng, hope you're having fun with dh.

Penny, hi, how are you today?

Hello to Jaymi, Jill, Mel, Michelle, Cindi, Geri, Ricci, Deana, Chris and everyone esle out there in sahm world.

I'll be around until this evening, Alisa will be leaving around 530 to take Ally and Andrew to my mil's and then heading off. I'm gonna try to get a nap in, but with Andrew not sleeping well he tends to take naps in the morning hours which is not a good time for me to take naps, but we'll see.
Okay, gonna enjoy my coffee and TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:28 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!
Sorry I have been MIA and I won't be around to too. I have a job interview in 30 min!!! Wish me luck! I have to take an algebra test and a typing test so I'm stressing about both. I went and bought an algebra book yesterday and refreshed my memory so I think I'll be fine on that one, but the typing I have to be 35-45 WPM and I'm so afraid I'll be so nervous I'll screw it up. But the job starts out at a high pay and I know we could use the money going into winter here... so I'm hoping and praying it happens. So I won't find out today if I get hired but soon I hope.
Crystal, hope that baby comes today!!! Keep me updated!!!!! Will her midwife check her now??

Ok, gotta fix my hair and then I'm out of here. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 09:49 AM   #6  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Spryng: with the job interview!!! for you. Let us know how the tests went. Hope you and dh are having a great time while he is home.

Ricci: WOOHOO WTG on the finals!!!

Crystal: Sorry you didn't sleep well again last night. Hopefully it is just the weather and it will mellow out soon and he will get into a good groove. Come on baby!!! We're getting inpatient here . Will you be going to the Girl Scout meeting with Alisa tonight? Hope you both have fun if you are. I know she will have fun.

Penny: I only wish I could get into size 14 jeans right now, but some day soon!!! Have a good day .

Jaymi: You Can Do This Girl!!! . We know you can and we are here for you. If you need to talk, just im me on yahoo.

Hello to everyone else out there....Amy, Amy Michelle, Michelle, Leigh (where are you? we miss you), Jill, Kristin, Chris, Melinda, Melissa, Cindi, Geri, Cheri, and anyone I missed. Have a GREAT OP DAY .

Not much planned here today except cleaning. Dh went south about 2.5 hours away to take some stuff to a guy and borrow a tool so he will be gone most of the day. He wanted me to go with him but I couldn't chance him getting delayed somewhere because I have scouts right after school. Hopefully he will be back before then. I also told him if I'm gone who is going to clean the house and being away from home screws up my diet and I can't chance that because I'm doing too good to mess it up. I have goals and I can't reach them by messing up my schedule of eating.

Well dd is up so I have to get her breakfast and get to my 2 mile WATP and cleaning. Yesterday, no excercise but 80 oz of water. And I was baaaaad last night. I had been wanting Subway so I went and got it and ended up eating a whole 12" sandwich, but it only put me over calories by 150 for the day so I should be okay. And I have until Tuesday to work off the extra.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:21 AM   #7  
I'm a homeschool mama

Deana, yes I'm going with Alisa to her Girl Scouts meeting tonight. My sis lives about an hour away so if she has it today we can all go tomorrow and spend plenty of time there. My mil is watching my other two while Alisa and I go although Ally is totally upset with that and wants to go to Girl Scouts too.
Spryng, good luck with the interview. You better not be mia after that interview for too long we want to know all about it.
TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Penny if you are sending clothes I'll take some!! I'll be in a 14 soon enough!! Let me know! I go back to the doc on the 22nd but I'm in a stall again it seems my body doesn't want to go back into the 100's LOL.

Spryng good luck with the job interview!! Let us know how it goes!!

Crystal I'm sending Labor vibes to your sister hope you have a new niece or nephew soon!

Deana I LOVE Subway and I usually get a 12" sub as well and eat half for lunch and half for dinner I absolutely love their roast beef sub and its about 15 points for a 12 inch. MMMMM thanks now I'm going to be craving it!

Well I have to work again today my new schedule is monday and tuesday off wednesday and thursday is 6pm to 1 am friday is 8pm to 1 am saturday and sunday are 3pm to 1 am so its nice we'll be geitting about 1000 bucks extra every month especially around the holidays! Anyway I got one of my school books yesterday and the other should arrive soon can't wait. I've got my paper written for the first day now I'm just going to go out and buy some notebooks etc...just for school. Should I get some back to school clothes too

Well I better get off here and do some cleaning!
Love to you all!
Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 11:59 AM   #9  

HEllo ALL!!!

I had a great day at the gym. I did 30 minutes of cardio and burned 321 calories. That means I burned off 3x's my breakfast. YAHOOOO! I had a bowl of oatmeal. My training appt was great except it got cut short a half hour, because Patrick was crying in the nursery. Figures it would be today when I pd for an Hour of training. The trainer said, she'd make up the time with me tomorrow when she works out, that I could workout with her. I thought that was really nice of her. She works me hard, let me tell ya!

SPRYNG. GOOD LUCK! I"M SURE YOU'll DO JUST FINE!!!

Michelle, Cool on the extra moula that's going to come you're way...wanna share...lol

Deana, thanks for the IM, sorry I wasn't around to chat with you. You;ll fit in those clothes soon enough! SO will I!

Penny, thanks for the offer, but I won't be in those clothes for another 25-30lbs, but if you have any left in spring, then I'll take em'. Thanks for the offer, that was real nice of you. I feel great and that my goals are soooo attainable. I'm hoping to be down 20 by xmas. That would be nice for a family photo. We are going to be skinny soon. You are doing awesome girl. I'll try to buzz ya later.

Crystal, I can't believe there is no baby yet. Your sister must be saying "come on baby, get out" I'd be! Geez, my kids can't stay in me long in the first place, god only knows right?

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day. I can't believe how good I've been feeling. I hope it rubs off on you all. Good vibes to all.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:04 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Mel way to go on the exercise!! You are doing sooooo great!!! Keep up the great work!!

Penny have you been to the gym yet? Let us know how you like it!!

Michelle
MichelleRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 12:42 PM   #11  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Okay, 2 mile WATP done and 40 oz of water gone already.

Hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!

Time for some lunch.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 01:03 PM   #12  

Michelle, thanks for the WTG!

DEAna, Horray for you! I have to drink more water. Good work!
Old 10-14-2004, 01:26 PM   #13  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Afternoon Ladies,

Deana,
Way to Go Lady! You are doing so awesome!

Michelle,
Send some moola my way I am gonna talk to Sensei today about doing the bday parties for karate. I sure could use some extra cash... couldn't we all! As far as the clothes I will take pics this evening then post em on the msn board. Let me know whatcha want
Are you still exercising? What's up w/ the scale not moving? Maybe you need to change up the exercise a little

Crystal,
Let us know how the meeting goes! How excited Alisa must be!

Spryng,
What's the details on the job? We wanna know! Good Luck

Melissa,
What was up w/ Patrick today? I thought he had been fine. Poor little guy... That was so nice of the teacher to make up the difference for you! WTG on the calorie burn! WOOHOO!

I started at the gym yesterday and went away today. Doing great, feeling good, and getting sore.....lol

Hubby did buy me some new shoes and two new pair of workout pants. Nice guy

Well I gotta choke down some lunch and take a shower before I get Hunter.

Has anyone heard from Jill? We know you are out there? Hugs
Old 10-14-2004, 01:49 PM   #14  
**Kristin**

Good Morning! I am so excited....I peeked at the scale even though I told you all that I wouldn't....and guess what?!?!?!?! 2 Lbs DOWN!!!!!!!! , I am so excited, its a great boost to me! I have already had 36 oz. of water and went for a great walk while sydney was a pre-school (after I helped the class paint ) ......

PEnny - thanks for the clothing offer, however, I am in a slightly tight 12 now, after lossing the initial 5 lbs. So the pants won't fit...but the shirts might (I am top heavy) LOL! Let me know what you have.....I need like long sleeves and sweaters, I have PLENTY of tanks and t-shirts! Thanks for cracking the whip on me! It has helped enormously! (nowt sure if I spelled that right!

Mel - so proud of you! You are doing incredible! I know you can see the loss you want by Christmas...that is my goal, to make the christmas picture nice! I definately want one of your beautiful family with a skinny mama!

Spryng - my fingers are crossed for you! I'm sure you will do well....maybe you have already shared this, but is it full time? is dh going to be working locally now? Sorry if I am making you repeat!

Deana - You are doing great too! Way to resisit temptation, and I bet you are going to work off that extra subway! I love subway too....the bacon,chicken ranch wrap is my new favorite! they even have FF Ranch for it! I usually get it with no bacon...and no cheese, I love their wraps!

Jaymi - you can do this, you seem to have figured out what your problem areas are, now just work on it!!!! We are here for you!!!! Try to get here as often as possible, we'll keep after you Too funny about knowing the latest moves....I think if I started shaking my thing......the dance floor would clear and they would have to start playing Duran Duran or something! LOL!

Michelle - hey there! Thanks for giving us your schedule, then we know where to expect you! Sounds like the extra cash is going to br great for the holidays !!!

To all you other sahms that I haven't seen yet today, have a great one! I am posting a few pics of the pumpkin patch.....ignore the woman in the pic with sydney....She is the one with a stomach that looks like she is smuggling a large doughnut around her abdomen.....LOL! However, if I ever get a scanner....I look so much better in jeans now than I did 3 months ago! Anyway, then you all get a true pic of my problem areas! LOL! they are quite obvious! I'm working hard though! I promise to my challenger! 3600 steps today according to my pedometer! well I better get my errands run, and get sydney some lunch! Have a wonderful afternoon!
TTYL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2004, 02:29 PM   #15  

Kristin, Congrats on the 2 lbs down. WTG!!!! Keep up the good work.

Penny, I guess I was at the gym too long for him today. He was tired. He fell asleep after five minutes in the car. I was there an hour and 15 minutes already. I think he'll be fine on Mondays when Abigail is with me. THursday's, I just won't do cardio first, I'll do training.