Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 09:59 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Tuesday

YEsterday should have been manic Monday Stressfest I yelled at the puter
I'm determined to get as much work done away from the puter as I can I really don't leave an arsedentation in the chair. yesterday ended badly foodwise my mom had brought over 2 huge slices of caramel cheese cake
and i had 6 cups of coffee yesterday
UGH
TOday is detox day
Decaf tea and water
and food ofcourse lol
bbl have to get some work done!
Old 10-12-2004, 01:09 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning!! I am SO much better today.. my little fever/sick thing seems to have passed, and now I have an aching stomach from barely eating yesterday.. I just couldn't handle the idea of eating.. ick!

I am ready to get back OP! Yesterday was sorta off plan, only because I couldn't eat between 11am and 7pm.. food just made me wanna barf... icky!

So should we have a New Year's Challenge? I NEED to lose weight by christmas.. because there is a possibility that I might be going HOME HOME for christmas.. which means I have to see my family..who I haven't seen in years... and I can't stand the idea of looking like this.. I keep putting off seeing my grandma and aunt until I've lost some weight.. I guess I am ashamed.. well at least I'm trying, right?? RIGHT!

Okay I am off to call work.. they want me to come in for 2 hours to help them get some things done.. dunno if they need me though.. it would be nice to stay home. Or maybe go out and enjoy the sunshine

-Aimee

Oh yah.. I want caramel cheese cake! Send me some!!
Old 10-12-2004, 02:44 PM   #3  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Cuddle-y?

What I want to know is this: why are fat girls considered "cuddly"? Seriously, it really has me PO'd today. So, I was sitting in a classroom here at work talking about how sometimes I just wish that Aaron would dump me (there's a long story associated with that) and this guy (who's totally horny like half the men out here) is all like "So do I." And I'm like "what?" So, I go back to my desk and a few minutes later, my friend comes to my desk and tells me that this guy is all ranting because what is a cute girl like me doing with my boyfriend and that I'm cute and cuddly and responsible and nice. I mean, the guy is 37 years old, first of all. Secondly, he's asked out three other girls that I work with, making me the fourth choice. And nobody ever says skinny girls are cuddly. Grrrrrr.

Sorry for the rant, but it's been eating at me all day long...

How's everyone's day going? Aside from being referred to as "cuddly", mine is OK. It's raining and my throat feels raw, which is a good indicator that I'm going to be sick in the next week or so. Which is really bad because I'm going to Kansas City for a scrapbooking/stamping event next Thursday. Being sick could really ruin a good time that cost me $65.

Kier--Mmmmm, caramel cheesecake. I wish my mom would do something like that for me. Or not. I bought a scale this weekend because a friend from work and I are doing a "Weight Loss Challenge" to lose as much weight as possible before February 25. Let's just say that the number on the scale was not friendly (although it WAS honest). Hope that you've relieved all the stress from yesterday!

Aimee--I'm glad that you're feeling better. I love the idea of a New Year's Challenge, although I'm not sure I'll participate. Whenever I do that, I seem to jinx myself, which I totally don't understand. Hope you get to enjoy the sunshine!

OK, I gotta go. Work isn't getting itself done.
Closed Thread