100 lb. Club - Hi all, I'm back!

View Full Version : Hi all, I'm back!

dowsx4
10-07-2004, 06:06 PM
Hello everyone! I didn't keep interent over the summer since we were not home for most of it but now that the kids are back in school and cold weather is comming we are back online. So who is still around? I see Jacobsmommy is still here, and April and a few others I recognise but I dont see Mothergoose, is she still around? Please someone catch me up I dont have the time to read all the posts!!!

barbygirl43
10-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Yeah. Glad to see you are back. I was just asking about you the other day. A few have dropped off over the past few months but many of us are still around. I don't believe Mothergoose has been around much.

suzie76
10-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Julie,

Hi-wow you are so close to goal-that's so exciting! I'm really proud of you !

Take care,
sherry

lessofsarahtolove
10-07-2004, 09:49 PM
Julie's here, Julie's here! :cp: :cp: Hey there!!! Welcome back! It's so good to see you back! As for Mothergoose, well she moved to California, stuck her head in as she was settling in on the West Coast (she's kept the weight off and seemed really excited to be there and happy altogether) but then to my knowledge she never returned. Holly had her knee surgery and we haven't seen her in a while. I have to say, it really is just so good to see you here -- you've been so inspirational to me, and I really value and enjoy your presence here. I sincerely hope everything's going well for you and your family. :goodvibes

missaprylj
10-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Welcome back! Things have changed quite a bit, but we all make this board what we put into it! :goodvibes: Missed you! -Apr y l

Jillegal
10-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Wow Julie, you're doing absolutely great - what a success story (right up with our beloved Boiaby). Hope you're as proud of yourself as we all are of you :D

As for Mthrgoos... she's more than just fine - she's happy, healthy and loving being a California beach baby again (and loving being in love with her fine new fella). She's also about to burst with pride over the fact she'll be a grandma any day now (an extremely sexy young grammy, I must add). ;)

Hey Sherry, nice to see you back again too :)

glynne
10-08-2004, 03:08 AM
Welcome back Julie ~ glad to see you here again.

Sandi
10-08-2004, 10:37 AM
Julie and Jill!!! Yahhhhh!!!! Glad to see you two back!!! I've missed ya!!!! :D

Julie - Glad to see that you have been doing well. I was wondering about you!!! nd just 5 lbs from Goal!! You go girl!!

Jill - Hey there friend!! How are you dear?? What up??

glynne
10-08-2004, 11:49 AM
And Jill too ~ had been missing your wonderful stories (like the hiking tale) ~ glad to see you here too.

Sheila53
10-08-2004, 12:27 PM
Welcome back, Julie and Jill! All right--it's so wonderful to see both of you back, and then Beth Anne and Sherry, too. What a great day!

Thanks for the update on MotherGoose, Jill. Hope she comes back to post someday. We love stories of fine fellas. :)

boiaby
10-08-2004, 04:45 PM
Yay!! We've got so many people comming back!

Julie- You are doing so great! You've been away all summer, yet you've done amazing and kept up the good work. Only 5 lbs. away from goal?!! Just keep up the momentum, you're almost there!! How exciting!

Jilly!! I miss you here! Like Gayle said, you're stories are the best. Please, please, please stay! :^: That's it, my mind's made up. You're not going anywhere missy!! :drill: :D

Anyway, thanks for the update on Mothergoose. I'm so excited that she's found a new love! She deserves all the happiness in the world. Please tell her we're thinking of her.

It's good to see you both again, please don't be strangers!

Beverly

SuchAPrettyFace
10-08-2004, 09:22 PM
JULIEEEEE!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Glad to have you back! Post some new pics of you & the kids must be getting so big, email me some pics, please. :) How's your mom? Your sister? I've missed you! *hugs*

And JILLLLLL!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D So glad to have you back, too, my friend. I missed you, too!!!! How's the man & the kids? How's the job? *hugs*

Br00klyn
10-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Welcome Back Julie & Jill! :D

Jillllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy! How have you been girlfriend?! We've definetly missed having you around. How's the plan goin'? Be sure to stay now and post often. :D

lessofsarahtolove
10-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Welcome back, Jill! :)

missaprylj
10-09-2004, 05:51 PM
Jill!!!! :goodvibes: :goodvibes:

I'm so glad that you're back! Your presence here was MISSED BIG TIME. What a great day. Welcome back... now don't you leave us again! Love, Apryl

jiffypop
10-09-2004, 07:00 PM
this is the THIRD time in two days i've tried to respond to this thread, and i lost both posts. let's hope this one works..

julie: you are a GODDESS IMO... still maintaining your weight. and you're BACK!!! it's great to see you.

and jill - i've missed you terribly... i've been doing more lurking than posting recently, and i've missed your insights and humor... my fantasy was that you were off having fun. traveling or living some sort of exotic life.

don't disillusion me!!!!

so glad to see both of you back in the fold!!!!

Jillegal
10-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Thanks for all the kind words my lovelys. Life is great. My darling's out of the hospital in time for Thanksgiving, so I definitely plan on giving thanks! It'd be nice to give thanks for delicious fat-free, sugar-free, carb-free pumpkin pie too, but I said life was great, not perfect! :D

P.S. - Angi, if you're out there lurking I need an Elijah fix! And where's my buddy Kris? (Must I hunt you down in the Bytown Market?) ;)

dowsx4
10-10-2004, 11:46 AM
Thanks all for the update! It's nice to still see alot of familiar faces! April how was the trip? Jiffy have you gotten your tummy tuck yet? As soon as I can I will post some new pics, I havent even updated my website this summer and that is over due. I just got a referal to a plastic surgeon but my first appointment isnt until April so I have a long wait, then I will more than likely have to go through appeals to try to get insurance to pay for it. The DR told me it will be more difficult since I didnt have the gastric bypass to get insurance to pay for it. Its great to see you all and I cant wait to hear how your summers went!

missaprylj
10-10-2004, 02:28 PM
Spain was fantastic, there aren't even words. My pictures don't do any justice either.... actually my favorite one is just one with me and the guy that I like standing together outside a hotel.... and the one where we're walking down the street... and the one where we're standing next to a statue.... and; oh, right.... Spain.

Spain was great! :lol: I love it a lot, and completely want to spend a semester or a year there while I'm in college. Everyone should get to Europe once in their life. It really is different than North America. It was wonderful.
Well I'm really glad you're back! -Apryl :)

lessofsarahtolove
10-10-2004, 03:36 PM
Oh Apryl I'd love to hear more about your trip! I haven't made it to Spain yet, but I lived in Italy for a few years and have had the pleasure of visiting some other nations in Europe and Asia. I really couldn't agree more about Europe differing from North America....it's pretty striking. I'm so glad you got to have this experience! And you should reallly just make that European semester or year happen while you're in college....a totally possible thing with some arrangements! (That's how I got to work in Ireland -- I did an internship there near Dublin while in college.)

Go you! Adios!

Goddess Jessica
10-11-2004, 01:22 AM
Julie - Glad to see you're back chica. Maintaining is a big accomplishment!

Jill - Woo hoo! Storytime Jill is back. Are you ever going to write that book? You sooo should. I missed you!!!