Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-04-2004, 12:20 PM   #1  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Default Leenie, where do I post??

Dear Leenie,

I don't know if you remember me, but I posted a little while ago about being worried about how to lose weight while on antidepressants. Where would be a good place to post while working on losing weight and getting healthier? I am doing it my own way by making small changes that don't overly stress me. I couldn't quite figure out where to post to get daily support for my journey, and you mentioned posting on several different forums. Thank you so much .

Kathy
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 12:50 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face

Hey Kathy, good to see your back. Hope everything is well.
Well lets see. There are several places you could post, one is right here on the daily thread on the depression board (hint hint). There's also:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=119

Personally, I think you should just start posting around and find out where you feel comfortable and are getting the support you desire. You don't have to follow a certain diet to post on that particular board (like atkins or weight watcher), just post there and if you like the folks, then your as good as home.

Remember, you don't have to post in ONE place, you can post in 10, if thats what it takes...get my drift LOL Don't forget about the exercise boards

Oh hugs and big kisses to you and I'm so happy your back.

Leenie
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 10:26 PM   #3  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Thank you, Leenie. I have been too busy the last few days, but I will try to get back and post more soon. You are so nice.

Kathy
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 09:21 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Kathy you are very welcome, lots of folks just pop in now and then and thats okay too. Life's to busy and we understand.

Hugs !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote