Support Groups - Would you rather... #2

View Full Version : Would you rather... #2

Jane
10-04-2004, 09:12 AM
Here's a fun game! A Jaded Lady questions whether you'd rather do/have/know this or that. You answer, then ask your own "would you rather" question with 2 SPECIFIC answer choices. Got it? Remember, when you answer, please don't give your "own" answer, but pick one from the two offered.

So.... would you rather have a handful of candy corn, or a carmel apple?

Samantha2002
10-04-2004, 10:20 AM
Caramel apple!!

Would you rather have a date w/ Vin Diesel or Brad Pitt?

FrouFrou
10-04-2004, 03:55 PM
Can I say neither??? Well, if I had to choose I guess it would have to be Brad Pitt.

Would you rather be an actor or a singer?

suetalks
10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
I have always wished I could sing..so if it is a fantasy, I say singer.

Would you rather cook dinner for 12 or clean house for a family of six?

da fat n da furious
10-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Cook for a family of 12....

would you raither have no children or sixtuplets?

Jane
10-05-2004, 09:50 AM
Gimme the kids!

Would you rather spend the day with Oprah, kicking back at her house, or have $1000.00 to spend at your favorite store?

Marti
10-05-2004, 11:11 AM
I would love to hang out w/Oprah!! I could learn so much from her. Then I would go home crying that I didn't take that $1000!! :D

Would you rather have no arms or no legs?

Jane
10-06-2004, 10:00 AM
I would rather have arms. Then I could at least wheel myself around and use my hands for so many other things - like eating!

Would you rather re-watch "Home Alone" or "Speed"?

Samantha2002
10-06-2004, 02:41 PM
My answer would probably change tommorrow, since it usually depends on what kind of mood I am in. Today I am tired and ready to take a nap, so Home Alone it is!!!

Coffee or Tea?

Marti
10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Coffee!! And more Coffee!! :coffee:
I'm not much of a tea drinker but on cold days I will drink some, but coffee is my choice.

Would you rather have Breakfast in Bed or breakfast at a cute little cafe? (w/your sweetie)

FrouFrou
10-06-2004, 04:23 PM
I would rather have breakfast at a cute little cafe with my sweetie. Never really cared for breakfast in bed.

Would you rather live in Italy or London?

suetalks
10-06-2004, 11:55 PM
London...at least I could speak the language. Actually DH was stationed in England and would love to go back.

Would you rather have a cold or a tummy ache?

Jane
10-08-2004, 10:15 PM
A tummy ache because generally they are gone in a few hours, where a cold take most of a week to leave completely.

If you could have only 1 pair of shoes, would you rather have sneakers or dress shoes?

suetalks
10-08-2004, 11:43 PM
I would always take sneakers. Comfort is my middle name.

Would you rather have your teeth cleaned or your eyebrows waxed?

da fat n da furious
10-09-2004, 01:53 AM
bring on the wax,,,Id raither have a brazilian wax before a teeth cleaning....*shudder

would you raither have 1 expensive jacket or 3 jackets the same value combined as the one jacket?

Samantha2002
10-10-2004, 02:00 AM
Well that really kind of depends on how crappy the cheap ones are, but the cheap ones are probably what I would chose....

Would you rather have a child who was too dependent on you, or a child who was too independent from you?

Jane
10-10-2004, 08:40 AM
Too independant - it's all about letting go anyway.

Would you rather have lunch with Jessica Simpson or her sister Ashley?

FrouFrou
10-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Jessica! Don't care for Ashlee at all.

Would you rather have lunch with Oprah or Dr. Phil?

suetalks
10-12-2004, 12:51 AM
Oprah would be more fun. Sometimes Dr. Phil can get on my nerves. :)

Would you rather be a good photographer or a good writer?

Jane
10-12-2004, 11:37 AM
A good writer... .. I've started several stories over the years, but just don't have a talent for it! My son wants me to write and sell my weight loss story when I get to goal. Kind of the "average Jane's" story, with no trainer, no nutrionist, chef, etc., lol. Oh how I wish I could!!

Would you rather have a professional foot rub or a professional facial?

Samantha2002
10-12-2004, 11:53 AM
Well, since I just got in from my kickboxing class, a foot rub sounds SOOOO NICE!!!

Would you be a stay at home wife, or have a stay at home husband?

FrouFrou
10-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Well, since I am a stay at home mom I would say a stay at home dad/husband. I would love to afford the opportunity to support my family and let my hubby do the housework and such.

Would you rather go to Disneyland in CA or Disneyworld in Fl? (Couldn't think of anything)

suetalks
10-13-2004, 12:11 AM
I have been to Florida, so I think I would like CA. Especially since I could meet up with my kids out there.

Would you rather work as a personal trainer, or have a personal trainer?

Samantha2002
10-13-2004, 12:26 AM
I would rather BE a personal trainer, because that means that I have not only met my goal weight, but did it the healthy way, and know the ins and out to help someone else!!!

Would you rather have one pair of pants that you had to wear everyday, with unlimited shirts, or one shirt you had to wear everyday, with unlimited pants?

Jane
10-13-2004, 08:22 AM
Unlimited shirts! As long as the pants are black and not purple-dot, lol.

Would you rather be the Tin Man, with no heart, or the Scarecrow, with no brain?

FrouFrou
10-13-2004, 02:46 PM
Oh, that is a good one Jane! I would have to say the Scarecrow with no brain.

Would you rather look like a million bucks or have a million bucks? (For some reason I am thinking we had a question similar to this?? Sorry if we did) :dunno:

da fat n da furious
10-14-2004, 02:59 AM
Cha Ching,,,show me the money!

Would you raither have a fancy car and mediocr house or fancy house and mediocr vehicle?

FrouFrou
10-14-2004, 05:38 PM
Okay, had to think about this for a while as I don't care for fancy cars or fancy houses so it was kind of hard to answer. I think I would have to go with the fancy house and mediocre car. I like my Hyundai! Of course it all depends on how fancy we are talking and if a maid goes along with the fancy house! LOL

Would you rather be a size 1 and miserable or a size 14 and happy?

Samantha2002
10-14-2004, 08:37 PM
LOL that's an easy one. Seeing as though I am a size 22 right now, I would kill to be a size 14!!!
Would you rather eat nothing but vegetables for the rest of your life, or meats?

FrouFrou
10-15-2004, 04:42 PM
Tough one there as I like my meat and veggies. If I had to choose and had to have nothing but one of the two I think I would choose veggies. About the only meat I care for is chicken and steak and I think I would grow tired of having just the two all the time.

Would you rather be single or married?

suetalks
10-16-2004, 12:15 AM
At my age, married. If I were younger I might pick single.

Would you rather spend the day at the zoo or lounging by a pool?

da fat n da furious
10-16-2004, 12:20 AM
The pool, I hate zoos...

would you raither bungee jump or ski dive?

FrouFrou
10-17-2004, 12:27 AM
Good one Angie and easy because even though I am afraid of heights I have always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon and sky dive. For some reason I would never bungee jump-that just seems so much scarier than sky diving.

Would you rather have a night of gambling in Vegas or a weekend of shows in Branson?

da fat n da furious
10-17-2004, 08:41 PM
Id take Branson, Im not much of a gambler. In all the times I have be to Vegas I have probably spent 20 bucks.

Would you raither spend 2 weeks (paid) holiday in the snow (skiing, skidoing), or 1 week in the sun?

poohshunny
10-18-2004, 12:01 AM
a week in the sun! I dispise snow...

Would you rather clean house or go to work?

FrouFrou
10-18-2004, 03:16 PM
Go to work-of course it totally depends on what kind of work! LOL I have been cleaning house so long I am growing to hate it-but like having a clean house. But would definitely rather go to work.

Would you rather go out on a date with Arnold Schwartznegger or Bill Clinton?

suetalks
10-19-2004, 01:21 AM
Not a Clinton fan, that's for sure. But Arnold...is that the only alternative? Okay, Arnold it is.

Would you rather see your son married to Brittany Spears or one of the Olsen twins?

da fat n da furious
10-19-2004, 01:46 AM
Olsen twin,

would you raither be too busy or bored?

Marti
10-19-2004, 01:57 AM
Too busy. I'd lose more weight!! :D

Would you rather have BIG feet or BIG hands? (I'm talking large!--like size 14 shoe!)

FrouFrou
10-19-2004, 01:44 PM
That one is hard and kind of funny Marti! DH has big hands and feet-size 14 shoe! LOL But for me as a woman I don't know. I wear a size 10 now and that to me is big. I am trying to imagine a size 14 on my feet for my size of body and think it would look really funny. But big hands I think would also look funny so...I'll say big feet. At least you could try and hide the big feet by wearing long clothes or looking nice on top, hair, makeup, nice top to bring attention away from your feet. Am I getting too technical in my thinking here?? LOL :lol:

Okay...if you had the opportunity to act would you rather have to do a scene with cast of Friends or Seinfield?

Samantha2002
10-20-2004, 01:52 PM
DEFINITELY FRIENDS! That is my favorite show of all time.

Speaking of Friends, would you rather go out with Joey or Ross?

FrouFrou
10-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Well, not being a Friends fan and really not caring for Joey or Ross I guess I would pick Joey over Ross. But if it were a real life decision I would pass on both.

If you were told you had to paint your house a certain color, would you rather paint it bright yellow or bright pink?

Jane
10-21-2004, 09:34 AM
Bright yellow - I'm thinking that since it is more nuetral, I wouldn't get tired of it as quickly as I would the pink.

If Oprah was gonna pay for it, would you rather have a complete body make-over or a complete home makeover?

Marti
10-21-2004, 11:02 AM
Body.....My house looks ok for now, and I can always save and change little at a time...but the body....let's go in and get it done right now! :D

You're at work and you have to sit next to someone everyday, would you rather sit next to the friendliest, polite person, but has horrible hygeine OR would you rather sit next to someone who is rude, obnoxious but smells so good w/excellent hygeine???

FrouFrou
10-21-2004, 04:57 PM
I think I would try and stomach the nice person. I don't care to be around rude obnoxious people at all. I actually worked with a lady that was a sweetheart but smelled bad. We didn't understand and didn't know what to do because she came to work everyday with wet hair so she showered every morning. So her birthday came up and another lady had bought her a gift set of soaps, powder and deodorant. We don't know what it was that made her smell but the gift basket worked. Of course Gloria wasn't thinking about the gift and her smelling when she gave it to her and when we mentioned it she felt bad but I don't think the girl thought much about it except to thank her and appreciated it.

Who would you rather spend the day with? Dr. Phil or Ellen? (sorry drawing a blank today on the questions)

Jane
10-21-2004, 07:03 PM
Dr. Phil - he could probably help me in areas I didn't even think about if we had all day, lol.

Would you rather ride a roller coaster or a carousel?

suetalks
10-21-2004, 11:27 PM
Never a roller coaster, so the carousel would be it.

Would you rather have a huge birthday party or a huge gift?

Jane
10-22-2004, 01:52 PM
Without a doubt, a huge party! :hat: :dancer: It's all about family and friends who love you! I can get "stuff" myself, lol.

Would you rather see a live Broadway play or an opera?

FrouFrou
10-22-2004, 10:26 PM
Definitely a Broadway Play! Don't think I could stomach the Opera, although DS#1 enjoys it.

Would you rather eat tofu or bean sprouts?

suetalks
10-24-2004, 12:14 AM
Neither, but if I hafta it would be the bean sprouts.

Would you rather do crunches or yoga?

Jane
10-24-2004, 12:31 AM
To give you time to think that over, go click on Would You Rather #3....