100 lb. Club - Weekly weigh in 10.04-10.11

View Full Version : Weekly weigh in 10.04-10.11

tolose85
10-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Hey guys and gals...

2 lbs down for me this week. I am THRILLED! Almost into the 140's....

I did my walkathon yesterday... I ACHE! There were hills both up and down in the walk and it was chilly and rainy. I did it though!

Hope you all have a great week!!!

nelie
10-03-2004, 11:32 AM
I'm kind of frustrated because I really really really really want to be 299 and out of the 300's forever! Of course my body isn't fully cooperating, but I am down 2 lbs to a total of 48 since May.

Patience, I can have patience.

tolose85
10-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Keep at it Nelie! You are doing a fantastic job and before you know it you'll be saying the phrase "I really really really really want to be 199 and out of the 200's forever!" I am rooting for you! I've been watching your progress. I'll tell ya, you have one positive attitude.. That will get you a long way! Congrats on the loss thus far and I know I'll be able to congratulate you on many many more losses in the near future! Keep up the great work!

djs06
10-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Way to go, Gretchen! I'm so happy for you.

Nelie, I hear you. It's so frustrating. I hope this week's weigh-in brings you joy. haha

nelie
10-03-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm going to stop complaining now...

tolose85
10-03-2004, 04:52 PM
WAIT.A.MINUTE!!! NELIE!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! 299 THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

bella23
10-03-2004, 07:03 PM
Nelie, great jog again! Same to you Gretchen. I'll check in again around my WI time (Tues.)

Blessings

teapotdynamo
10-04-2004, 07:00 AM
After last week's lack of movement and the whole new-scale-15-pounds-heavier debacle, I am pleased to report a 3.5 pound loss this week, to 234.5. I think some of it was water weight from starting the pill the week before, but I'll not look a gift loss in the mouth.

Congrats to the losers, and a big congrats again to Nelie!

And now, off to the gym!

Jen

howie6267
10-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Good losses everyone. Gretchen you are doing great. Way to go on the 299 nelie. And good for you Jen for not letting the scales get in the way of your success.

I have really been struggling these last few weeks and did lousy this weekend again. I did really well last week and I'm back at it this week so maybe just maybe I will see some kind of loss.

lessofsarahtolove
10-04-2004, 11:46 AM
Congrat's Jen!! Your attitude is great, and I have no doubt that you'll be in Onederland before Christmas...pretty exciting, no??

lessofsarahtolove
10-04-2004, 11:50 AM
I have really been struggling these last few weeks and did lousy this weekend again. I did really well last week and I'm back at it this week so maybe just maybe I will see some kind of loss.
Howie, it seems like you have a little easier time of it during the week than on the weekends. Am I correct? Maybe think about how you can really focus on those weekend days so you're not as likely to go off track. Is Kimberlie still on a plan and is she struggling on the weekends also? Sorry if I'm being nosy or getting in your business -- just trying to help if I can. :grouphug:

barbygirl43
10-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Gretchen that is awesome both finishing the walk and the two pounds.

Nelie--woohoo for saying by to the 300s. before you know it you'll be saying buh bye to the 200s.

Jen--wtg with the loss as well.

I maintained the week. It's no ones fault but my own. I drank almost 0 oz. of water both Saturday and sunday and I should've planned a bit better for it and not had so much pop.

skylark826
10-05-2004, 08:15 AM
I'm not a loser this week. I am still at 264. I did not get to exercise last week because of papers I had to write and I just could not seem to make the time. I realize that if I don't exercise I feel terrible but everyone look out for my weigh-in next week because I've gotten back on track with my work out schedule.

CONGRATS to all of the Losers!!! Keep it up because you all inspire me to keep going! :cheer:

bella23
10-05-2004, 12:46 PM
I am a looser this week. I lost 2.2lbs and I am very happy about that. I just with it was .4lbs more so I could hit my 10lb mark. But that is ok. I'll hit that next week.

Blessings

Fitbabe
10-05-2004, 03:15 PM
Congrats to all the losers this week! Nelie, 299 is awesome!

I have not lost anything. I am really struggling right now. I can't seem to stay on plan. I am just not motivated. I'm not seeing the kind of losses I saw before and I think that's part of the problem.

BUT I will be 100% on plan this week so even if I don't lose, I will have something positive to report.

Now I'm off to clean out my kitchen...

mezmerize
10-06-2004, 09:42 AM
I'm down 3 lbs! Almost to the teens. :)

Gretchen - 2 lbs down YIPPEEE!! Awwww the 140's (memories) let me know how they feel when you get there I forgot. ( Right now they are just a dream. :)

Fitbabe - I know what you mean about loses not being consistent. I used to hate to see it snail down but I found that I had to set my frame of mind differently. I need to view it not as a lb issue but a health one. I know that everday I eat healthy and workout I'm doing my body good and I've found I'm happier. So keep doing what your doing and it will come off and you'll find that it's not how much you lost this week but how healthy your going to be forever!

Nelie - 299 is Great! I'm so so happy for you!

Bella - Nice loss and I'm sure you will hit that 10 lb mark next week.

skylark826 - Sometimes I go a week/s and not lose anything and I have eaten right and did my workout. It's just the body ajusting. Your doing great keep trying to get those workouts in and healthy eating and the scale will go down.

barbygirl43 - It's great you maintained. Pop can sure test me at times. I've found that taking a sip of my husbands and not getting my own sometimes helps the craving.

howie6267 - Weekends :mad: those are the days that are hardest for me! To many temtemptions and "advice" from friends and family on my diet. I've found that it's my struggles that have made me stronger. (My husband is still leaving goodies next to my desk. Last week it was Double Stuffed Oreos. My fav. I didn't eat even a crumb.) You'll get back and I'm sure we'll see a nice loss. Try and figure out your triggers.

teapotdynamo - Nice Loss !! YEAH!!!

jkfla
10-06-2004, 10:01 AM
congrats to all the losers! i had a gain this week but it wasn't near as bad as i expected considering all the junk i ate the past week. i guess exercising really does help even if i stuff myself like a little hog. LOL
i gained 2.8 pounds but i'm still happy about it because i expected more like 7 or so pounds.

Luvbean
10-06-2004, 11:08 AM
A little late checking in!!! Lost 2 more pounds last week!!!

suzie76
10-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Hi,

I'm back again...sigh..school has been very difficult, and I've been coping by eating and avoiding the scale. I'm back and trying again.

Sherry

sw/256
cw/213

lessofsarahtolove
10-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Congrat's everyone, and welcome back, Sherry!

JennasMom
10-08-2004, 07:22 AM
I lost 3 lbs last week.

SwimGirl
10-08-2004, 12:54 PM
I am down 3, but my last weigh in was 10 days ago.. not really that great. but better than nothing!

Stinger766
10-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Hi all.

Anyone remember me? I can't access this site from work and I have no home computer so I don't think I've even lurked in over a month for sure.

I'm so happy everyone's sticking with it and that you've all had success, whether it be in inches or lbs.

As for me, I'm still hard at work. I've lost 88 lbs total. In 14 more lbs I'll weigh less than I have since 1 year out of high school (which was 19 years ago!). I have had a strange last few weeks weight wise but as of now I'm the lowest weight I've been since 1994! Yippee!! I have 62 more lbs to be high school senior weight, which was my original goal weight but 92 more to be my new absolute ultimate goal weight. I can't believe I've come this far in so little time. I couldn't be happier, although I must admit I've had a few days I haven't felt so great about my progess in the last few weeks. I'm back on track mentally now though.

My exact status are below. I'm going to make an effort to check in here more often because I miss reading everyone's updates and the motivation it gives me.

Talk to you all soon and keep up the great work!

lessofsarahtolove
10-08-2004, 10:30 PM
Great job, everybody, on your progress!

Ingrid, it's great to see you again!! I want you to know that I so respect your progress and hard work. Sincere congratulations to you on your achievement. I'm really sorry it's so difficult now for you to come here -- that just really stinks. I hope you can sort out some way to make it here more regularly, because you're missed! -- And it sounds like you miss us too. :) Try not to be gone so long ok? I'm interested in hearing about your continued success!

Annie-Rose
10-09-2004, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone, my computer was broken! I've lost 3 so thats a total of 19 and I'm now at 203! Well done to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

mezmerize
10-09-2004, 03:06 PM
WOW look at all the losers!! I'm So proud you guys!! Sarah do I see another loss? Your doing great!! I really have alot of respect for you. When I think I can't or just don't feel like working out I think about you and how your illness hasn't stopped you from giving 100% to it! I don't know how you do it! I also want to take time to say I haven't been able to get online much but I have read past threads and your advice is always solid and supportive. You have a wonderful way with words. (as you can tell I stumble on mine) I so happy that your here. ( I'm sure I speak for many others) You have helped so many ppl and I want you to know I appreciate and have the greatest respect for you.
Mez

lessofsarahtolove
10-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Mez, I don't even know what to say. (How's that for a wonderful way with words?) Your words had such an impact on me, and I so, SO appreciate your taking the time to share such kindness. If I can give HALF of what I get from you and the other kind, supportive, hard-working folks here -- that'll be a LOT! :goodvibes

You really don't know how much I needed to hear that.....it seriously was just the right thing at just the right time. :grouphug:

And back atcha, my little Mezster -- you give so much support here. I think you're just great. And CONGRATULATIONS on those 3 pounds, girlfriend!!

Br00klyn
10-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Congrats to all you losers! :bravo:

As for me, I will be weighing in for the first time in almost a month on Tuesday. We'll see how it goes then. :D

tolose85
10-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Heres the one from last week Amy Jo. It really was here! :)