Support Groups - Stay At Home Moms # 260

View Full Version : Stay At Home Moms # 260

mompen
09-29-2004, 07:40 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 15 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.

Deana: SAHM of 3 boys and 1 girl. Counting calories excercising, and drinking lots of water.

mompen
09-29-2004, 07:42 AM
Hi Ladies.....

Kristen,
Why don't you join me and Melissa on a new mini challenge? Im me :)

Geri,
I am sooooo excited you found a lady you like! AWESOME!!!!!! Let us know on Thursday!

Deana,
WTG on the water :cheer: I bet you are floating

melmcc99
09-29-2004, 07:51 AM
Good morning beautiful ladies!

I am getting myself ready to head out to the gym again! I feel sooo good about it. I hope that scale is going down! THere is no reason why it shouldn't be. I have been to the gym 5 times in a week. That should account for something. So many of you/us are doing so well. I'm so proud of everyone!

Jill, forgot to mention about the cycle thing. I'm worse than you with that. I am irregular, going from an 18 day at times to a 48 day at times. usually it's 6 weeks or just shy of that. So I know what you mean.

Kristin, I'm sorry you have to consider putting your long time dog down. That's really tough. I'll pray you get through it ok.

Penny, good morning! I'm so proud of you that you are up early to exercise. I know it's not easy girl, but you can do it! SO I'm cheering you on.... :cheer:GO PENNY GO! :cheer:GO PENNY GO! :cheer: GO PENNY GO!

Ok, I'll check back in with all of you later on this afternoon. I have to catch up on laundry folding and such here. Fly challange maybe later anyone????

mamawithdreams
09-29-2004, 07:53 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Good morning ladies.

Penny, you and I are getting started at the same time this morning.

I slept better last night. Went to bed about 1000 and fell asleep shortly after. Andrew woke up at 100 but went right back to sleep and then I woke up at 400 and couldn't go back to sleep. Andrew woke up again, but went back to sleep easy again. But I tossed and turned and tossed and turned. I was going to get up around 500 but I guess fell back to sleep right after and then the clock went off at 630. But I did get better sleep. Hope everyone else did too.
Today I have to go to the pediatricians office to get Ally and Andrew's shot records and make it back to Terrell for my WIC appt at 1015. So we have to get out right after breakfast and won't be back until lunch time. Hopefully I can school when we get back.

Mel, I do believe you will see a loss this week. When is your WI day?

Kristin, glad you enjoyed the weather and the outdoors today. Sometimes it's so nice and refreshing to be able to do that.

Geri, glad you like the sitter. That's the hardest thing to do is find the right person to watch your kids and I only leave mine with family and still have a hard time sometimes, lol.

Hello to Spryng, Michelle, Amy, Chris, Deana, Jill, and everyone else out there in SAHM world.

Keep your fingers crossed, I may hear from the bank guy today for a closing date if everything has gone through. That's why I couldn't go back to sleep last night, getting excited about building. I got a catalog in the mail yesterday from Country Door, which I've never heard of, but their decor is EXACTLY what I like. It's all French Country and I kept thinking about how I want to decorate. Oh well, soon enough.

Okay, gonna get school prepared so it'll be done and ready when we get back. Hope everyone has a great day.
TTYL

BIGtimeLOSER
09-29-2004, 08:32 AM
I have had a busy few days. So I have read, but not posted!

Crystal, have you considered getting the pediatricians office to fax the shot records to the WIC office? That's what I did and it worked! It would save you time and money if they could!

Mel...BIG WTG on going to the gym! I wish I could.

Today I am cleaning, and hopefully doing carpets, too. I have stayed OP pretty well, even with TOM lurking! I am down several pounds and actually looking forward to weigh in day! I do also intend to walk sometime today and lift weights at home.

OHHHH BTW!!! My biopsy results were normal, so I am going in for my surgery on Monday as scheduled! Next is my mammogram in November, it will be my first one. My mom is a breast cancer survivor, so I should have done this a long time ago, but didn't.

Back later, taters!
Cindi

melmcc99
09-29-2004, 09:11 AM
Cindi, GREAT news on the biopsy.. I'm so happy for you !

Crystal, send me an email and your address, I have some clothing for Andrew 24 m and 2t. I have so much I wanted to share and know you could use it. I don't want any money.

sydsmom
09-29-2004, 09:32 AM
Good Morning Ladies! :) Listen to this..today, I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PLANNED! Can you believe it? I am so excited. I don't have to be anywhere, so today is a stay at home and get stuff done day..as well as start over on my weight lose journey. No excuses today, I don't have anywhere to be in a hurry or anything!

Penny - I would love to join your guys challenge! Mel would you mind? :lol: I will IM you as soon as I get breakfast down us and get myself dressed for the day!

Mel - thanks for the kind words. I just wish I could tell if she (the dog) is happy or in pain or what. She is so thin, is starting to pee on the floor again and all of her hair is falling out, I am thinking that she had pretty serious permenant damage from her disease that caused all this in the first place. I"m not sure, we might do one more round of anti biotics and see if it is only a quick fix again, and then after that it will be decision time....thanks for your prayers :) On a happy note, way to go on all that exercise, I am so proud of you! Whatever the scale says, it doesn't matter when you feel so darn great!!! I AM sure though, that you should see a lose, in inches and lbs! Way to go girl !!!! ;) :cheer:

Jill - Have fun at school ! Can't wait to hear about it! Sorry I didn't stay to chat last night, too tired! Have a great day!

Crystal - I am with Cindi, try and get that stuff faxed !!! Save yourself some time! HOpe you get everything worked out! SO have you put your current home up for sale yet? What happens if you don't sell that house first?

Cindi - So glad to hear the you biopsy was normal ! I know you can get that in today! GO CINDI !!! :cheer:

Whos in for the water challenge!?!?!? I am !!!! 100 oz. today will be gone !

well dd is begging for food :lol: so I better get going to feed her breakfast and me too! I will be back ! :) TTYL !

sydsmom
09-29-2004, 09:52 AM
by the way, I meant exercise, Cindi, not another biopsy.. LOL ! :lol3: I forgot to put "I know you can get that exercise in today" ! LOL! well, I guess I should get in the shower before I hurt my brain! sheesh, I'm such a dork!

Deana1113
09-29-2004, 10:45 AM
GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!

I'm a little late getting here today, was reading and watching news. Not to mention fixing breakfast for me and dd.

Crystal: Try the fax thing. It will save you a trip and time. Glad you got a decent night's sleep.

Mel: :bravo: on the gym. You are doing awesome girl!!! Even if you don't see as much loss as you want, just remember that muscle is heavier than fat and if you are building muscle it will take over for the weight lost....if that makes sense.

Cindi: Sooooo glad your biopsy came back normal. Now I can't remember what surgery you are having on Monday. How is Christian doing now?

Kristin: Hope you figure out the right thing for your other family member. I know how hard it is to think about putting htem to sleep. Dh had a dog when we got together that was an awesome dog. She was half pitbull and have labrador and even though she was half pitbull, I felt very safe with her around the kids. We hear too many horror stories about them but I believe it's how they are raised and his brother had the mother to her. She was the smartest and best behaved dog I have ever known. She was getting really old and couldn't hardly walk and dh considered putting her down but just couldn't. She passed away about a year and a half ago in his arms, and it took a year before dh could have another house dog. But now we have our baby and he is soooooo spoiled.....lol. I know you will do what's right for him/her. I'm in on the water challenge. Let's go girl!

Penny: I wasn't floating too bad last night.... :lol: . Almost done with coffee and getting ready to hit the water very shortly. I may be able to get in 140 today, we'll see. All that toilet paper and going potty is well worth the loss. I'll keep it up. I have been really surprised with myself. I have a 2 liter bottle of Diet Sierra Mist in the pantry and it's been there since I started dieting and I haven't touched it. I have had a couple of 20 oz bottles of it but I've been drinking soooo much water I haven't even wanted it.... :D . Before I started dieting, I was a popaholic. That was the only thing I drank other than coffee. Dr. P, Pepsi or Diet Dr. P and nothing else. Now I don't even want the 16 oz Pepsi that I said I would reward myself with when I lost 10 pounds. Wow, I am amazing myself with this diet.....and it's working :) . I WILL REACH GOAL!!!

Plan for the day: Get dd bathed and ready for school, then drop her off. Dishes, laundry, run to get more trim for shower, run by school to pay on lunch accounts, may have to make a trip to Walmart...not sure yet, get dd from school, supper is going to be boneless beef ribs cooked in the oven in a bag with pot roast seasoning....cheddar broccoli rice....corn and asparagus for me. I cooked the meat last night and it didn't get done in time so dh had to have something else last night before work. But he's off tonight and tomorrow.... ;) .

Better get dd in the tub and get dressed myself.

TTYL

sydsmom
09-29-2004, 11:03 AM
Yeah ! Deana ! I am with ya on the water challenge! :) And if anyone wants to flylady todya, IM me !!! Mel, I know that you do!

My plan for the day is : Breakfast (done) shower, get me and dd dressed (done)...laundry that is clean needed folded, and continue washing loads, our bedroom picked up and dusted, bathrooms cleaned and dd's room cleaned, as well as her toys up there organized a bit. I am going to try and get al the barbies and barbie stuff in one container so the dogs don't eat the shoes, etc !

Lunch will bea WW smart ones for me, not sure about dd.....also dinner will be something healthy..not sure what though, its really tough to cook for just one person (I don't count dd because she barely eats anything) !

Anyway, hope you all have a great day! I will talk to you later after I get some more done around here! :) and I need to fill up my water jug, I had a small glass of OJ and now I am thirsty again, so here we go with the peeing! LOL! :lol:

chrily
09-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Morning ladies:

My hand is feeling much better today. Now my other one hurts, but not a whole lot. I can still function and that is great to me. I got a good night sleep to make up for my sleepless night before and I already have the kitchen cleaned and Kayla's room clean. Next we tackle the laundry monster again....That has got to be my least favorite job.

I've already downed 20 oz. of water. To be honest, I didn't think water would help that much but it actually does, even though I take extra trips to the bathroom. Hey, at least that is extra walking, right? :lol:

If you all don't mind, I have a question for you: What type of exercise does everybody do? And for how long?

I guess I better get my butt back in gear before I lose my motivation. It will be a small miracle and a great surprise for the DH if he can come home to a clean house and dinner on the table tonight. I'll check back later.

~chris

2sillykidz1crazymom
09-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Hi Everyone ! I've just joined this group and I'd love to join in with you girls. I'm Amy a 31 yr. old SAHM to Madison 3 and Austin 1. We live in North Carolina.

BIGtimeLOSER
09-29-2004, 12:01 PM
20 oz of water down and on the next 20 now!!

I am ready to challenge my house clean with you all!!

Let's go girls!

chrily
09-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Hey Amy-welcome to the group. I am a newbie myself..only been on for 2 weeks now. But the girls here are wonderful.

Okay...I downed 12 more ounces. I have to slow down a bit so that I can make it to the school to pick up DD#2 in a little bit. I guess I've drank 32 oz. so far.

Gotta get back to the cleaning grind. I had to take a mini break...Okay, I got bored with cleaning. But best get back to it now. TTFN

~Chris

need2losemore
09-29-2004, 12:25 PM
Welcome, Amy, I am Ricci, SAHM to two boys, Eric 6, and RJ, 4. I am going to school at night, and haven't really posted much lately.
Hi, everyone. sounds like eveyone is doing great. Great job on the water and the losses last week. Its been stress city here this week. I have been studying for my final, getting stuff done for the craft fair this weekend, and to top it off, Eric came down with bronchitis. Fun, Fun. Hi to all, can't get personal right now. Have a great week.

jbbm
09-29-2004, 12:43 PM
Where in the world is Spryng? How long is her hubby off? We miss ya girl, tell your hubby you need sometime for you too! j/k. Hi everyone

Deana1113
09-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Welcome Amy......I'm Deana, sahm to Erik 16, Andrew 8, Matthew 7 and Abby 4. I've been here abuot 6 weeks and have loved every minute of it. You will LOVE it here. This is the BEST group of ladies around. Sooooo much support. That's what is getting me where I want to be. We already have another Amy posting with us so we may have to develop a system to tell you apart when we address you...do you have a nickname we can use?

Ricci: How have you been girl? We've missed you. Sounds like you have been really, really busy. Good luck on your final. Hope Eric gets to feeling better soon.

Chris: WTG on that water. We can do it!

Kristen: How's the water going? I have 40 down working on more.

Cindi: Woohoo on the water. Let's go girl!

Gotta take dd to school and run errands, be back later.

TTYL

melmcc99
09-29-2004, 12:59 PM
Hey all, back from the gym and have showered. I didn't do quiet as well today, I think I need to do lower impact every other day. I am trying too hard and am tiring myself out. So, Tues and Thur will be 20 min cardio and express track.

Ricci, nice to hear from you. How r u?

Amy welcome. I am Melissa or Mel, SAHM of 2 also. Patrick 2 and Abigail 4. We have another Amy here who posts now and then. JUst so ya know. Maybe you could put Amy ? with an initial after, just so we don't get confused. Consider yourself joined here. Also, I see what a wonderful job you are doing already with the loss of weight. Keep up the good work.

Chris, good job on the water so far today. Keep it up girl. I hope your hand is feeling better soon. It must be so difficult to get anything done when you are in pain.

Cindi and Kristin. I need to fly with laundry. I'm on MSN, but will look for you on YAHOO.

Kristin, you welcome! I really understand what you are going through. What has the Vet said?

Hey Deana, how r u? catch up with you later.

I do have to pick up dd's school pics today and go to the chiro. See ya later ladies.

mamawithdreams
09-29-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm back from WIC. Thanks for your suggestions about faxing, but I had to sign a release to get the records and couldn't do that through fax. Oh well, it's done. We were at the WIC office from 1000 to 1140, the kids were GREAT. So well behaved and well mannered, I was so proud of them. But I'm pooped. They had to prick my finger and Ally's and Andrew's but they all did fine and they gave Andrew his last shot he needed and now he's caught up until he's 4. Fee better about that.
We just had lunch and Andrew is napping, I'm suppose to be schooling, but have a massive headache and want a nap.
Welcome Amy, I'm Crystal. 27 yo sahm of 3, almost 4. Alisa is almost 6, Ally is 3, Andrew is 22 months on Friday and I'm due Feb. 1st. I'll be married 9 years tomorrow. I live in Texas and homeschool. My dh just lost his job, insurance and work truck so that's what all this talk about the WIC stuff is. Glad you found us and hope you stick around. you will find all the support you will ever need here.

Okay gotta go nap. TTYL

MichelleRae
09-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey girls!!

Sorry this will be short just wanted you all to know that I peeked in on ya to see how you were all doing! :D

Amy http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/welcomegroup.gif Its great to have you! Hope you like it here.

Spryng NO FAIR!!!!!!!! You posted on the core board this morning but you didn't post with us!!!!!! What the heck is up with that ;) !!! Hope you are having fun!

Ok I'm off to take a nap while the kids are napping.
Michelle

chrily
09-29-2004, 03:05 PM
60 ounces down!!!! I guess its good that I like water huh?

Well Amy (the newbie) I forgot to tell you that I'm a sahm mom of three girls. Tiana is 11 yr. old (5th grade), Kayla is 5 (kindergarten) and Nicole is 2 yrs. old (my ball of endless energy).

I am looking at the ages of my kids and I feel so old.... :( Hope the day is going good for all of you. I'm almost done with the laundry. One more load in the washer and one to dry, and I am done until tomorrow. I finished cleaning the family room. I'm a cruisin' little gal today.

Yes, my hand feels better. Thank God! (and thank the people who make Bextra). Well I'm going to find something else to clean while I still have some zip left in me. And I suppose I should put go post my food on the WW site for my points tracker. I think I'm doing good today though.

TTFN
~chris

sydsmom
09-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Good Afternoon Ladies! :)
It is another beautiful day here! SO we were sucked outside for an hour or so ! :lol: I couldn't help it! Anyway, now I want to fly if any of you are, sorry I wasn't here earlier Cindi!

New Amy - Hi ! I am Kristin, SAHM of 1...Sydney, she turned 3 on Monday. You will love it here!

Chris - I am walking,running and doing videos. I love to be outside, so I walk.run whenever I can..I am going to start a little strengh trainign when I loose some more weight. my current goal is work out at least 3 times a week for an hour ! Hope that helps! Glad that you are feeling better!

Michelle - you tattle tale! LOL! :lol: Poor spryng - we are ganging up on her....she deserves it though...we would all stalk her if she stopped posting with us! LOL! (Just kidding SPryng, we love you and miss you thats all! )

Deana - I have 32 oz. down and alot to go....UGH! I thought I had already filled it up to be at 48, but I didn't I still have this whole glass left! LOL!

Crystal - glad the trip went well....take anap woman, you need it too!

Mel - I haven't talked to the vet yet about most of this, but I will this week sometime..just going to play it by ear. :) Can't wait to join your challenge, I definately need it BAD!! :hyper:

Okay, LMK if any of you want to fly, I am here again! :) Have a great afternoon all!

melmcc99
09-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Kristin, sorry, forgot to say "Of course you can join our challange"!!!!

Bayleysmom
09-29-2004, 05:28 PM
Hello FINALLY!! Couldn't post this morning cuz I was running a little late. This TOM is hitting me kind of hard as far as tiredness goes. Not real bloated or crampy or craving anything, just really tired. It's only the third TOM I've had since I got pregnant in Dec. 2002 so it's kind of hard adjusting again! Anyway tonight starts my night classes so I will be gone from 5-9:30 so no chatty for me :( It's ok though cuz I have partial days to myself and I really like that, besides Bayley is her crankiest at that time of night so I will be able to miss it a coupld days a week which will be really nice for me and not so nice for dh! LOL So I've only gotten about 20 oz of water down today and not much the day before but I am trying harder now. I've been bad about the gym this week too, I'm just trying to adjust to this new schedule and TOM and haven't made it yet this week. Mom and I have been walking and I have still been watching what I am eating so that's good. I will go tomorrow for sure. I'm starting fresh tomorrow and I'm sure next week will be better, it sure helps to be prepared the night before! Nothing else new here I don't think. We are going to get family pictures done on Friday and Sat. is girls night. I will scan the family photos on post them when I can (mom has a scanner). Oh shoot it's my turn for QOTD!! Let me think.

QOTD: What's article of clothing would you love to wear but think it either wouldn't look good on you or that you are too scared to wear?

This is a weird question but I've noticed that in the past I would really like something that I think looked good on me but was too scared to wear it cuz I didn't know what people would think. Lately I just am excited to buy new clothes after losing some weight and want to buy things that make me look good and WHO CARES what anyone thinks. So for this question I would have to say my knee high, UGG type (emphasizing TYPE since Uggs are WAY too expensive for this budget!! LOL) boots. I just bought them last week and was all gung ho until I put them on to wear today and was feeling self concious. I thought about it for awhile and decided to wear them but I took another pair of shoes just in case I wanted to chicken out. Anyway on the way to school I started thinking about why I was self concious and who was I trying to impress anyway? NO ONE! I wanted to wear them cuz I like the way they look and make me feel so why the **** not!! Sorry if that offended anyone! So that is my question for the day and my speech on self confidence LOL Wear what makes you feel good and who cares what anyone says!!!

Anyway.....................

Mel I'm so glad you are so gung ho on the gym! That is awesome! It's amazing the way it makes you feel huh? Even if that is all I get done all day I feel like I have done something good. WTG!!!

Crystal glad you got all the wic stuff figured out. That's cool that your kids were well behaved, makes it so much easier to run errands huh? Hope you get a nap in.

Cindi YAY!! about the biopsy!! I too have forgotten what you are having done, refresh my memory it's been awhile :)

Kristin I went to bed early so don't worry about the chat thing, I'm sure we will chat soon!! Sorry about your dog, that is so hard :( Keep us posted on what happens. YAY for nothing to do!!

Deana good job on your water as usual :)! Is your body getting used to it yet?

Chris so glad your hand is feeling better! As far as exercise I go to the gym and trade off doing cardio and weights every other day. Seems to work good for me. Hope you keep getting things accomplished! Good for you!!

Hello other Amy!! I'm Jill SAHM to Bayley who just turned 1. Glad to have you! Word of advice, check in here often or you will never be able to catch up!! LOL

Hi Ricci! Good luck on your final and on your son getting better!

SPRYNG!!!!!! WE MISS YOU!!!

Michelle teasing us with just a small post, how dare you?!! Day off today? I bet you are enjoying yourself! Don't worry I spy on Spryng too! LOL Shhhhhhh don't tell her!

Ok that's enough for now. I have downed another 12 oz since I started so I am at 32 oz now! yay I might make if after all. Need to do a few chores before the other baby gets here at 3:30. Talk to you all later!!

mamawithdreams
09-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Hi there. After nap, we schooled then went to Wal-mart to get a few groceries, mostly the wic approved ones.
We're back and getting ready to eat dinner. Got Smallville and a special night Apprentice to watch tonight. I didn't get much of a nap in and with all those errands I'm getting tired.
QOTD: I would like some nice dress pants, the modern type, with no pockets, cute shoes and a cute top to match. I don't do no pockets much, as I have a big butt even when I'm thin, a curse from the mom side of my family. I have some of these pants that I have worn in a size 14 and I feel so good in them, but I would have a ton of pairs if I could.
OH BTW, I TALKED TO THE MAN AT THE BANK AND HE SIGNED OFF ON OUR DOCUMENTS FROM UNDERWRITING TODAY, WHICH MEANS EVERYTHING WENT GOOD. HE TOLD ME TO EXPECT A CALL FROM THE TITLE COMPANY IN A DAY OR SO TO SCHEDULE CLOSING. SO AS THIS ALL SOUNDS, WE'LL BE CLOSING PROBABLY NEXT WEEK AND HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE RIGHT AWAY TO START BUILDING. WE HOPEFULLY WILL BE IN THE HOUSE RIGHT AFTER I HAVE THE BABY OR BEFORE IF WE'RE LUCKY. THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS.
Okay, gonna wait for dinner. TTYL

chrily
09-29-2004, 06:45 PM
97 ounces down. I'm saving the rest for dinner. I'm tired of going to the bathroom.... :lol:

QOTD: I think I would like anything trendy. I just love all the clothes everyone wears now, but haven't found much in my size or if there is, it looks hideous compared to the skinny little gals out there. I'd definitely would try something with straps. Right now I'm a t-shirt and jeans sort of girl. It would be way out of my comfort zone if I was in anything dressy.

Well gotta go make some dinner for the fam. I have to help my husband clean at his work tonight. I consider the mopping as part of my exercise regime. It takes a good 30 minutes to mop their showroom floor and the bathroom and the breakroom. Its a sign of a sick mind, I'm sure to like mopping. Oh well...

ttfn-
chris

Deana1113
09-29-2004, 08:13 PM
Good evening girls.

Ok so I am a fanatic about water challenge lately. Curse me if you will. I have 120 oz down and will probably drink more before the night is done. It's all I drink anymore except I have to have my coffee :coffee: in the morning. But I'm flushing me (and flushing the toilet alot) but it makes me feel like I'm flushing away the pounds. So far, so good.

Mel: Glad you made it to the gym again today. You go girl!!! I'm doing good, thanks for asking.

Crystal: Glad you got the WIC taken care of and got a nap in. Feel better? WOOHOO on the bank news. Can't wait to see pics of the new house.

Chris: Happy to hear that your hands are better today. Just try not to overdo it. Sounds like you got alot done today already. BTW, my excercise is the Walk Away the Pounds videos by Leslie Sansone. I try to get atleast 1 mile in every day, sometimes the 2 mile. I have some ab excercises I found on the net that I want to try just haven't yet. :bravo: on the water today.

Kristin: Can't blame you for wanting to be outside today. It was beautiful. Although 46 degrees was a little chilly to wake up to with the windows open this morning....BRRRRR!!! How's the water going?

Jill: Everything will adjust soon. Don't fret. You're still doing great on watching what you eat. Hope you have a good night at class. And NO it's still not getting used to it, maybe a little but I still spend alot of time going to the bathroom. May be why my house still isn't clean... :( .

Michelle: Hope you're enjoying time with the kids and Zhaun. When is your next day off?

QOTD: I would love to be able to get into a nice tight pair of jeans. I only have one pair right now but they are really BIG, even on me, so I don't wear them much, just around the house. I used to be in a 9-10 and I will get there again. WATCH ME :D .

Well, kids didn't get their room and the living room picked up so dd lost tv until Friday and the boys lost their gameboys til after school Friday. They are supposed to be finishing them now but they are goofing around. Oh well, dh wil lbe back in the house in a while, he can deal with it. They aren't scared of me. All he has to do is say "jump" and they ask "how high?". Guess my voice just isn't deep enough.... :lol: .

Going to see what's on tv tonight, maybe I can find a movie. I don't get to watch much while the kids are awake. Oh, and I need another bottle of water..... ;)

Chubba
09-29-2004, 10:12 PM
Hi all,

Just a quickie here!

SHAME ON SPRYNG :lol: We're more important than core! :p

Tomorrow is the first day with the sitter so I have to be up at 5:30 so I can get ready before getting the boys up and dressed and out the door by 7 or so. YIKES! At least their bag is packed. I think I'll hit Subway for lunch tomorrow so I don't have to pack anything for me....either that or I'll grab a lean cuisine or WW frozen entre from the freezer.

I have to go search for a crock pot meal for tomorrow...so I have to run!

Got my 3 mi walk in this morning and yesterday too...don't know if i mentioned it.

Welcome Amy #2 (there's another Amy...so we'll be easily confused! :D ;) )
I'm Geri ... part time SAHM to Will (3) and Tony (1).

Off I go...have a wonderful day everyone and I'll check back tomorrow night.

chrily
09-29-2004, 11:36 PM
I finished my night with 137 oz. of water. I'll probably float to bed now.

Spryng-we sure miss you.
Deana-good job on the water today too!
Michelle-hope you had a great day with the DH and the 2 T's... :D
Jill-how is school going?
Crystal-hope you get some zzzz's tonight

Good night to the rest of you. I gotta get some sleep too. Nicole is wheezing again so we did a breathing treatment before bed, so I'm anticipating a wakeful night with her. Plus, I have to work tomorrow. Tomorrow is printing day...Me, a printing press, some labels, and my itty bitty black and white tv. I have a schedule to keep...Price is Right, Judge Milian, Drew Carrey, Home Improvement....lunch...etc.

Have a good morning tomorrow. I won't be able to get on until the evening time. I'm still doing the water challenge tomorrow. TTFN

~chris

mompen
09-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten in a good post today!

CRAZY DAY....lol
What's new? lol

Have a great night! I will c ya all in the am :)

2sillykidz1crazymom
09-30-2004, 12:08 AM
Thanks so much for all the warm welcome's. Since there is another Amy you can just refer to me as Amy Michele if thats alright with everyone.

I was busy today getting the kids packed and ready for a 3 night stay with my parents. They are really looking foward to spending some time with Papa and Nannie.

Joe is taking off work on Friday and we are gonna start our Christmas shopping. I'm looking foward to having some alone time with Daddy :devil: without the angels being around...lol.

I did my WATP's today and managed to do the whole thing.. 4 miles and all woo hoo.

I wont be around until tomorrow afternoon cuz I've got to take the kids to meet my parents. We live about 2 1/2 hours away from each other and we always meet halfway.

Hope you ladies have a good night and a wonderful Thursday.

Bayleysmom
09-30-2004, 01:06 AM
Hey girls not sure if any of you will check this tonight but I wanted to get a post in before bed. I just got home from class and had to go to the store before I came home so I feel like I have run a marathon today. My class tonight seems cool. We get to "campaign" for a good cause using our persuasion skills that we are learning in class. Should be pretty fun and for a good cause too!

Well I only got about 64 oz of water but I still think thats good right? Only half of what some of you did though!! Geez!!

Ok well I need to get to bed but first want to watch CSI new york. I'll talk to you ladies in the morning!!

MichelleRae
09-30-2004, 03:43 AM
Hey ladies lat post from me but our power has been out for about 5/6 hours now due to major thunder/lightening storms, its still not on but I'm on the laptop and for some reason I still have internet access even though hubbys computer is down because of the power outage...wierd....plus the modem plugs in or so I thought lol who knows but just letting you know why I was MIA! :)

I had a great day with the kids and a great night with hubby ;) I have tomorrow off too thank god!! I was just worn out!!

Geri way to go on the exercise girl!!! How bout a mini challenge between you and I? I think we are both about the same weight at the moment so how bout we have a race of sorts? PM if you want to!! How are those lil cuties doin?

Jill how was class? Sorry you are so rundown from TOM! Did you check Amazon for your text books? I'm ordering mine on friday, they are 100 bucks for the first two I need.

Penny hope you have a great night!!

Crystal let us know how the house stuff goes. I hope you are getting some good sleep tonight!

Amy Michele now we might really get confused ;) lol jk I'm sure you'll feel right at home here with us :D

Melinda, How are you doing girly?

Julie!! Great to see you!! Glad you stopped by to say hello!!

Spryng....You are on my shiznit list ;) JK well kinda anyway!! Where the heck are ya!! Hope you had a great day!!

Leigh!! Get ur butt back here!!! I hope the puter problems are solved soon!

Deana You are doing great!! Sounds like you had a full day!

Chris I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! My doctor was going to give me bextra but I ended up going on vioxx which I'm not too particularly fond of especially after hearing the latest news reports!! I hope tomorrow is a totally painfree day for you!! Hugs coming your way!

Ok girls I gotta go before my battery dies. I will TTYL!!
Goodnight
Michelle

mamawithdreams
09-30-2004, 07:53 AM
starting a new thread.