Support Groups - SAHM's #252 MONDAY, MONDAY, MONDAY

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 08:17 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 14 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. My plan, when on it, counting calories & exercise.

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 08:38 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Hi all. I slept great. Andrew only woke up once at like 1150 last night after I had had like 2 hours and he's still asleep. I woke up at 600 to go potty and throught, 6 straight hourse, woohoo!!!, I'll get up.

Didn't see posts from so many of you last night on the other thread. Hope you all had a good day and great night. I managed to go to my mom's to visit and my grandpa was there too. She had made coconut pie so we had to go for a while, right?
Anyways, dh has a meeting to go to with his company today so he won't know yet if the job hunt has to start right away or if he'll have a couple more weeks to work with them.

Jill, so glad the party went well and that cake was sooooo cute. Glad you shared a picture with us.

Hello to Chris, Deana, Geri, Ricci, Penny, Spryng, Mel, Michelle, Jaymi, Cindi, Amy, Emily and anyone else I missed. Hope you all have a great day.

If anyone wants to join this, I usually can't join the cleaning challenges you all have but I'm going to post ONE BIG CHALLENGE DAILY on top of my regular things and hope to get it done. If anyone of you want to join just add your big challenge for us all to see.
MONDAY CHALLENGE:" MOP, MOP, MOP!!!

I forgot the QOTD yesterday was mine. If it's okay I'll post one today since I missed it.

QOTD (Sunday): WHAT IS YOURS AND YOUR SPOUSE'S BIGGEST DIFFERENCE, (ie: religious, child discipline, etc.)?
Answer: Religious, by all means, most of our other differences can be rooted back to religious.

Okay, I'll be back later on, going to get either bills done or school prepared.
TTYL

mompen
09-20-2004, 09:40 AM
Morning Ladies :)

Crystal,
Glad you got a little rest last night! Tomorrow is the appt!!! YAHHHHH!!!!

We were in chat last night so we were posting there I guess....lol

Biggest difference in spouse.... eh?

Well lately.... is that I AM SOOO Clean and DH is sooooo messy!!!! Grrrr... If I have to pick up his dirty clothes, plate, shoes, etc.... one more time.... it's going out the window.....lol

Have a great day ladies...

Gotta bring Hunter to schooL!

Oh btw,
Thanks crystal... You must have known I have to mop ;( I have been putting it off :)

melmcc99
09-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Good morning Crystal and Penny.

Ok, Penny's been yelling at me to post! Sorry, ladies it's just been crazy. You know I love ya all. I've been keeping up with reading, but don't want to affend anyone by not getting personal. If I don't please don't be upset. I'll catch up soon enough.

Crystal, Sooooo glad you got some sleep. I bet you feel energized! Bugga was up alot until 1ish. He was having some kind of pains. I think gas. Last night he wouldn't take the Mylanta. At one I gave him tylenol and mylanta and he slept till 8 then. So not too bad after that. Good luck with the US today.

Penny, Good morning again. You are doing so great OP and with Exercise. I'm sorry I haven't been the best partner the last few weeks. I have to kick my own butt in gear here. The weather has been much cooler, so I think I am going to start walking Abigail to school to get in my exercise. It's not far, but I can continue to walk after I bring her. Are you ready for the boys party this weekend? I know you have been working on it for a long time! I decided on doing a boring party for bugga. I was going to make a Thomas train cake, but I think he'll get upset if we cut and eat it...lol. He just loves Thomas too much.

Jill, I hear that cake is beatiful, I have to go look at it! Glad the party went well. I bet you can't believe that she's one already. Time goes so fast ...doesn't it?@!

Hello to all of you......Leigh, Spryng Michelle, Deana, amy, Emily, Ricci, Kristin, Cheri, Cindi..

Cindi...How r u feeling today? How is Christian? I hope you are both feeling much better than last week. You've been in my thoughts.

melmcc99
09-20-2004, 09:57 AM
oooopps! QOTD: My dh does everything slow and methodical. I do everything at lightning speed! He hates to do things like home improvements himself, like painting or putting a floor down or anything like that ...I love it!

Deana1113
09-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Good morning everyone.

Mel: Glad to see you back. We missed you. Any luck yet with getting Bugga an appt? Glad he finally got to sleep and stayed that way.

Penny: When is the party? What theme are you using? Inside or outside party? I would say a weather wish for you but the one I said for Jill didn't work, not gonna try it again.....lol. Hope all goes well.

Crystal: Glad you got some quality sleep last night. Have a great day.

Water challenge again today!!!!! 100 oz. Who's in?

I have so much to do today. I don't know where to start. I have to get dd ready for school then go to walmart and the grocery store, pick dd up, work on laundry, and I have to make a side dish and a dessert for tonight. Erik has Court of Honor for scouts. They will be presenting badges they earned at camp this year and any others in the last 6-8 months. We are having a carry in meal, troop providing the meat. I have to be really good tonight, WI is tomorrow and tom is here so I really, really need that water challenge today. Would love to join the mopping challenge but I would need to see the floor first to do that :(

Thanks for the chat last night. It was fun.

I don't even know what I'm going to make for tonight. Guess I'll figure that out at the grocery store. Wonder what's on sale this week? :)

I'll check back in later to see who's in water challenge. Have a great day everyone.

Deana1113
09-20-2004, 10:52 AM
QOTD: I would have to say our biggest difference is about money. I'm kind of free with and dh is really tight. After that it would have to be discipline. He's harder on them than I am but he has alot of military behind him so he's used to strict.

melmcc99
09-20-2004, 10:54 AM
Deanna, good luck getting all your stuff done today. Have a wonderful day. ttyl

Alora1978
09-20-2004, 11:02 AM
Good Morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing good on this beautiful Monday morning. I am definately up for a cleaning challenge today. My house looks like a train wrecked right through it. Toys, clothes, dishes everywhere!!

Crystal: Isn't it so nice to get in atleast three hours of uninterrupted sleep? My son woke up every two-three hours until he was about two!

Jill: I am so happy that everything went great with the party. We did my son's 1st b-day party in a teddy bear theme. I spent a god awful amount of money on that first cake. I wish I knew how to bake good enough to make my own edible creations, but from now on Wal-Mart makes our cakes.. LOL

Mel: That's nice that you live close enough to your child's school that you can get in a morning walk! It is so nice out here today, maybe I can get in a little walk when I take my son out to play!

Penny: I hope you have a wonderful day, I am with you on the hubby being such a messy person, but he's more than messy, he's so disorganized!!! This morning at six o'clock he had me up looking for HIS wallet, and he was being so loud and obnoxious. He called later to apologize and realized he left his wallet in his truck!! Ugh, men.. LOL

Everyone else: Spryng, Chris, Emily, Deana, Michelle, Jill, Ricci, Cindi, Cheri, Michelle.... hope you all have a wonderful Monday and that everything will run smoothly! :)

As for the question of the day? Me and my hubby differ on our son's behavior. I am realistic, I know that kids will pitch fits, and scream and whine and yes, there are limits to their behavior. But my hubby acts like he NEVER acted up when he was four! I have called his mom several times to let him know that yes, even he wasn't a perfect child! I just don't see the point in yelling at a child and then expect a positive outcome. I believe in sitting my son down and talking to him about why he is upset. If I have to I will make him sit in his room for awhile until he is calm enough to come out. Spankings have never been effective with my son so I don't see the point in using them.

Amy :)

180/173/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th!!!!!!!!!!

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 11:19 AM
Amy, I understand about your dh. My dh will get onto the kids for something and then get onto them for crying. If he spanks them, of course they are going to cry. I just tell them to go to their room to cry but I expect them to and even want them to in some retrospect to know that what I just did to them has effected them. Sometimes men are just stupid, I haven't found another word for it yet.
Okay, kitchen is cleaned, I'll mop later. Kids are done, beds are done, laundry has been started, bills are done, school is almost prepared and I'm going to dry my hair right now. TTYL

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 11:23 AM
Hair is dry and btw, dinner tonight is Beefy Bean Burritos. Never made it and got the recipe from meals.com. But we have to have tex mex once or twice a week or it's just not complete. Okay I'm really getting off for a bit. TTYL

mompen
09-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Morning again...lol

Melissa,
Ok tell me about this new class you are taking???? Does Patrick come with you? How is Abigail liking school???? Girly, get on the ball! Ok HERE COMES THE KICK IN THE BUTT!!!!!!!!! :kickcan: Didcha feel it?????? Call me if you need to :) :callme: Hope Patrick has a great time this weekend :)

Spryng, Jill, Deana....... Thanks for the chat last night :) It is always a blast :)

Deana,
It sounds like you and the kids have a full night tonight! Let us know how the awards go! I am water challenging all week..lol Tom came over the weekend.... three days early.....grrr.... and I am trying to get rid of this bloating :) I am down 24oz already! How bout you?

Kristen,
You have been so quiet lately? Let us know how it is going! Please :)

Michelle,
Thanks for the im's :) Miss ya girly! How are you doing and when do you go back to the dr??? Ps..... Nice Cleavage!!!!! :) :lol:

Crystal,
Congrats on getting everything together today!

Amy,
Sorry I missed you last night :( I must have just signed off when you were iming me :( Hope you have a great day! You are back on track right???

Geri,
Did you get your bike ride in yesterday??

Leigh,
How is everything going with you? Is your skincare working?

Di,
Are you still out there girl? We are here for you?

Melinda,
How are you doing on plan???

Cheri,
I LOVE those squares! Very neat idea :)

Emily,
Congrats on that awesome weigh in :cheer:

Cindi,
How is Christian feeling??? Hope everything is ok!!!!

Ricci,
How is school going??

Ginny,
Where are you lady? MIA!

Julie,
Are you still hanging around :) We miss you :)

Ok Misty, Mindee, Jaymi, Hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

As for me.... not too much planned...... Mopping, yes.....lol And I am gonna run to the children's store and get Hunter some pants for school.... It is getting a little chilly here... My kind of weather :)

Hope you all have a great day :)

mompen
09-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Oh btw,
Dinner will be taco salad... hubby's request...

Baked Doritos
96% Lean Ground Beef
Lettuce
Tomato
Ol El Paso FF Refried Beans
FF Cheese
FF Sour Cream
Black Olives

What is everybody else having?

spryng
09-20-2004, 12:38 PM
Good morning all!

I have been on the computer for some time already, but I've been trying to buy some memory for my computer. I finally found some, now I just hope it's enough to run that game efficiently. Michelle! Wake up and call me!! :)
OK, today I plan on cleaning like crazy. I'm so sick and tired of the kids rooms being out of control and taking forever to clean because they have way too many toys and don't play with the majority of them. So today I'm throwing them out!! Well alot of them anyway. I'm going through everything and bagging up stuff I never see them playing with yet they throw all around the room. Then the rooms will be easier for them to clean right? Also I have to attack my laundry today or else! Mopping sounds good too, I need to mop really badly. Not sure about Dinner tonight yet. I have a list of menus for this week so I need to look over it and decide. So I'll post that later when I know for sure.

QOTD- me and my spouse disagree about food choices, lol... we also fight over tv shows, lol... money and religion is not really a problem here. Ok, I guess our biggest difference is how we handle tough situations. I want immediate resolutions to problems and he wants to sit on it for awhile (unless it's a argument between us and then he won't leave me along until it's settled) and he like to let things roll off of him and I get very irritated and want confrontation, lol.

Penny, did you get all that core info last night? What do you think about it? Your dinner sounds great!

Crystal, so glad you slept well last night! I did too, much better than the night before anyway. I love tex mex too.

Amy, hope you get alot done in your house today! Maybe we can do a cleaning challenge together later? Do you have yahoo messenger?

Deana, you souns overwhelmed today! Take a deep breath and set a timer for 15 min and work in one area of your house for 15 min... then take a break and go again for 15 min, you'll be suprised what you can accomplish in that little time. That is what I will be doing all day too. 15 min segments until this house is caught up!

Mel, thomas the train would be a cute cake too! What do you have planned for today?

Ok, I'm off here for awhile. TTYL!

melmcc99
09-20-2004, 12:53 PM
Spryng, good luck with the toy fling! I love it when I get rid of stuff that is NEVER used. I like to give it away if possible.

Crystal, good luck making the borritos, sounds good!

Amy, we are used to the whining and tantrums, the dh's are not and don't know how to handle it. But my dh deals better when its dd's fit then ds's fit. She's daddy's little girll. and I deal better with bugga, 'cause I always feel bad for him. Mamma's boy. lol
hope you get out to play and walk today.

melmcc99
09-20-2004, 12:55 PM
Penny, forgot and hit the send button. The class I am taking is a crochet and Knit class for 10 weeks. I go ALONE on Thursday nights. I just started. Can't wait to start work on something. Have a good day and have fun in town.
BTW...you kicked me so hard, my butt is killing me!!! I'm being good I promise. I just need the exercise. ttyl. love ya girl! thanks for looking out for me.

Bayleysmom
09-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Hey guys I am just posting real fast to say HI! I am trying to get to the gym earlier so Bayley can nap earlier and actually get 2 naps in during the day instead of just 1. So sounds like you all are having good days so far. I'll post more later when I get back and she is napping. I am up for the water challenge and would be up for flylady room rescues too if you are. TTYL!!

Alora1978
09-20-2004, 01:00 PM
I'm back.. just couldn't stay away! LOL So far I've cleaned my kitchen and the living room, hall bathroom, and my son's room. I still have laundry to tackle and my room and bathroom! I have to clean a little, stop a little... that way I'll keep busy throughout the day. Since my oven is still broke I'm probably going to have to go next door to my mother-in-law's and fix dinner tonight. I try not to buy a lot of processed foods but I know tonight will be a quick choice. I usually buy those Homestyle Bakes and make them once a week. They aren't too bad on the calorie or fat but they do have alot of sodium in them. As if I need anymore sodium in my body to add to my bloated state! Spryng, I have bagged toys, given some to goodwill, sold some at yard sales, and threw away so much! Every now and then I go through and pick out the broken toys that don't get played with but still end up on my floor as well and throw them out! Yes I do have yahoo messenger, screen name is Pookaloose2004. Hope everyone is staying OP today and as for myself, I am about to fix me a lean turkey sandwich for lunch with a fruit cup. Talk to you all later. :)

Amy

180/173/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!11

jbbm
09-20-2004, 01:06 PM
Hi girls

It sounds like everyone is doing good. Thats great. I have not stepped on my scale in a while, pms this week so I don't think I will hop on. I think I am maintaining.

Penny thanks for asking about me. I have been gone for so long. I did not think anyone would remember me! Your dinner sounds great though. Yum, enjoy. Have a great day everyone. Julie

spryng
09-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Hello again!

Ok, dinner tonight will be Greek Lemon Chicken Thighs and potatos and crustless pumpkin pie for dessert! yum! (the whole pie is only 4 pts!! but on core it's 100% pt free! Yipee!!)
Ok, I got a little done so far. I got my kitchen cleaned up so I can start this pie and get my marinade on my chicken thighs... then I'll watch one hour of soaps and do some more housework. Maybe I'll fold laundry while watching my soaps.

Julie, we can never forget you!!! I see you in and out and on the core boards too so I know you're still kicking, lol. Post more often here, we miss you!

Amy sounds like you've had a productive morning so far! Thanks for your yahoo name, I just added you! Hope to chat with you soon!

Jill, enjoy the gym this morning!

Mel, I think I will give their toys away too, I thought about just throwing them away but I'll bag them up and put them in my van so that I'll drop them off at some second hand place so other people can get some use out of it. Thanks for the idea!

Ok, gonna go start my pie. TTYL!

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 02:20 PM
Okay girls, finished school. Finishing lunch, then putting more laundry on. We're gonna run to town, gotta go to the bank and cleaners.
Would anyone be up for a cleaning challenge around 3 pm? Never done one, but I think I can try one out and fit it in about that time. And about 4 pm I'll mop then start dinner. What do you say?
Let me know.
Lunch was a bologna sandwich with mustard. Chips, I like the Lays stacks and a vanilla coke, the little 8 oz. And now, a fruit cup and a couple of little bite size candy bars. Not too bad for an old pregnant lady, huh?
Sono is tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing well. Be back later.

Bayleysmom
09-20-2004, 03:18 PM
Ok all back from the gym and I had a great workout. I know I did cuz I can barely lift my arms above my head and it's challenging even to type, yes I did upper body weights today! LOL Anyway I've gotten about 32 oz of water down and my mom bought me a ff sf coffee on the way home so I will be enjoying that for the rest of the day! LOL I drink them R-E-A-L-L-Y S-L-O-W!! She usually has hers done before we hit my driveway. Ok so the party yesterday was ok. It rained almost the whole time so we were all gathered under the covered picnic tables and I had some friends there that didn't know my family or my other friends and it was just kind of awkwards sometimes. On the upside Bayley had fun which is all that matters anyway right? She got TONS of clothes (I asked everyone to get her clothes since it's getting cold here and I hadn't bought any yet) and some really neat toys that are strewn all over my LV floor. I feel bad now though cuz I feel like I hadn't gotten her enough toys before because she keeps herself so entertained with these new toys and she never did that with the old toys, not even when they were new! Have you guys seen the Weeble Wobbles? They are so cute! She got quite a few of them yesterday and I have to say that I have fun playing with them, I have fun playing with all her toys! I think I am just a big kid! Anyway I'll post some party pics on the MSN site later so you can see her devouring her cake, it was pretty cute. Ok enough party talk! LOL

Dinner tonight is either going to be skillet porkchops, sweet potatos and corn on the cob that I was supposed to do 3 days ago or lemon pinapple chicken with the same sides. Which sounds better? Oh and spryng is corn CORE? I can't remember, I need to look at my sheet again.

Well I am up for flylady whenever today, my house it actually pretty clean though since the party was at the park, but I do need to week through the presents and boxes and get all that organized, I bet my laundry needs some help too.

Crystal great that you got sleep! Thanks for the compliment on the cake, it was my first try at decorating a cake so I am glad it turned out ok. I'd be up for flylady then if I haven't already gotten stuff done. I'll let you know.

Mel glad you finally posted! Sounds like you got a little uninterrupted sleep last nigh? Maybe? Good idea on walking Abigail to school, try to fit in little exercises throughout the day. And I can't believe she is 1 already, seems like only yesterday......................................... ...... When is buggas b-day? Is he going to be 2? Thomas the train sounds cute! Cool about the crochet class, I crochet scarfs every once in awhile, it's pretty fun until you screw up and have to take it all out and start over! I hate that!! My mom got really into it last year and I have like 6 scarfs in every different color!!

Deana fun chatting as always! Thanks for always doind a water challenge so it makes us get our butts in gear. I was telling Penny last night that I can't do one everyday cuz on days when I go to town I don't want to have to pee everywhere cuz I hate public restrooms, however I know that eventually all the peeing will subside if I just stick with it so I need to just do that! You sound so busy today! You will be getting some exercise with all the running around you are doing!

Amy I hope you get your train wreck cleaned up!! LOL Ummmm Costco did our big cake because the little one I made for Bayley almost did me in! You should have saw me trying to get the frosting just perfect, I was sweating like a pig and cursing at it! Luckily I think the first birthday is the only one that really puts pressure on you to make the cake yourself. The rest of them it's all about Costco!!! Or Wal-Mart if you are lucky enough to have a super wal-mart as I am not! :( I use those homestyle bakes every once in awhile too, they're pretty good!

Penny thanks for the chat last night! It was nice to unwind from all the festivities and chat with ya! Should we start CORE together? I think I need a CORE buddy! LOL Spryng can come too I guess but she doesnt' have as much to lose!!!! Hope you found some pants for Hunter and when are you having their parties? This weekend? Is everything done for them? Let us know! Dinner sounds good! I had that last week too!!

KRISTIN YOUR KILLING ME!!! WHERE ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE THE RESULTS????!!!!!!

Spryng or should I say Big Penny LOL it was nice chatting with you as always! Hope you find that memory that you need and that it works for you. I was thinking of going through all Bayleys toys today too and boxing up the baby ones for the next baby and put them in the attic, her toy box is so big if it's filled you can't get to the bottom to see what's down there and then what's the point! Hope you are getting a lot done!

Hey Julie nice to hear from you again! Don't be such a stranger!

Ok that's enough from me! I am still dealing with the water company and the bill was due on the 10th. I am not paying a bill that is 4 times what it was just a month earlier when we don't have any leaks and have not been using anymore water than normal, I just hope they don't shut it off!! AHHHHH Anyway need some food in my belly TTYL!!

mompen
09-20-2004, 03:30 PM
Afternoon Ladies...

Been out and about and now trying to play catch up with this house! GRRR... Who messes all this up??????

Crystal,
Shame Shame! You know that is not a healthy lunch :) I am up for a flylady challenge! Fine with me :) I get back from picking up Hunter at 3.. or a little after!

Deana,
I am down about 40 oz. How are you doing?

Spryng,
Have fun with all the toys throwing..... My kids scream bloody murder when they see me coming w/ the black garbage bag....lol

Amy,
Wanna join us at 3pm for a flylady challenge??

Julie!!!!
It is great to see you here! I knew you were lurking somewhere!!!! How are you doing!

Jill,
I started core today.... I wasn't gonna mention it for a couple days but since you and Spryng brought it up....lol I am doing just fine with it and I don't feel that headache coming on like I did with South Beach. I feel liberated but still feel very energized from exercise this am (2miles) and then the healthy eating today! I know Bayley's party was stressful! All of mine always were... :) See ya at 3 :)

Mel,
Glad you felt that kick.....lol I have started exercising in the early morning... b/t 6 and 7 to get my day started.... If you wanna join me :)

Ok Ladies.... Got Hunter's pants $16.99 each :( But heck that is how much uniform pants are... :( I am doing great and feel really good :)

Have a great couple hours and see ya soon :)

spryng
09-20-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm back for a bit. Kids are napping now and my pie just got done, I had a little piece to see how it came out and YUM! I just wish I had some ff cool whipe to lather on it, lol. And my chicken is happily marinating in the fridge. So dinner will be a cinch later.

Jill, so glad Bayley got lots of things she needed along with some fun toys! Sounds like you had alot of people there. I think they pork chops sound great. I've been eating alot of chicken lately so pork sounds really good, lol. I'll be making a pork tenderloin soon and tomorrow will be swiss steaks in the crockpot so I'll get away from chicken for a bit. And yes, corn is Core. But remember if you have those sweet potatos for dinner don't have br. rice, or ww pasta any other time today unless you count the pts ok? Just a reminder. I messed up on that alot when I first started core but now it's no problem. Hope you can sort that water bill problem out. What did they say?

Penny, you snuck in on me! You probably don't have that headache from Core because it doesn't make you do that first phase which is really restrictive, you know? Plus with those 35 weekly pts you still get in junk food. So it works well.

Crystal, you getting excited about your sono tomorrow?? I would be climbing the walls. I loved those moments.

Well, I'm off here to scour the net a bit or maybe I'll take a nap, not sure yet. TTYL!

Deana1113
09-20-2004, 03:56 PM
Just a quick post from me.....40 ounces down, going for more in a minute. I dropped dd off at school and went to walmart and bought me a 2 gallon container with the spout on it for the fridge. That will cut down on using ice which I don't make with my purified water, so i'm still getting tap water with all the chemicals....yuck.

Have about enough time to go make brownies to take tonight, then after I pick dd up I will get the pasta and sauce made and ready to go. We have to be there just before 6:30. But....I don't have to cook tonight.....YEAH!!!

Sounds like everyone is having a good day. Wish I could get in on cleaning challenge but too many other things to worry about right now. Trying to clean as I go, as best as I can.

Will check in with water update and get more personal later, probably after we get back, around 8 central or so. Get that water down. See ya later.

Bayleysmom
09-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Ok just had lunch and had some leftover chicken from last night (mom and day took us out to dinner yummmmmm) and I made some broccoli to go with. Spryng I usually try to keep the starches to one meal a day (unless I have a tuna sandwich LOL) so the potatoes tonight will be the only starch for the day. I think CORE is a lot easier than it sounds. I figure just cut out sauces and condiments that aren't ff sf and only eat starches once a day and I should be good to go. I really need to start eating breakfast though cuz I know with working out my body needs more calories and when I get home it's almost lunch and I just end up eating lunch a snack and dinner and I don't think that is enough. I also know from past dieting that if my body doens't get enough calories that it will actually hang onto weight because it goes into starving mode and tries to conserve. Anyway you know Penny and I are going to lean on you for CORE support right?! LOL Your a great motivator! Ok enough of my rambling just wanted to shart my food and thoughts with you, I think I will do those Pork Chops so I need to go get them out of the freezer and then get something done around here!! LOL I've been on here all day!

Bayleysmom
09-20-2004, 04:21 PM
BTW I'm a dork and was doing my conversions wrong on my water bottle so I have only drank about 30 ounces so far! LOL So I need to get on it right?!! Just thought I would let you all know! TTYL!!

sydsmom
09-20-2004, 04:22 PM
hello - I know you are all wondering what the heck is going on with me !! well so far, I am not pregnant, however, doc said that I still could be, they only pricked my finger today and wont do a full out blood test that they have to send of until after they do a sono and don't find anything in that! So today they told me that I am pretty darn healthy! Just need to get my BMI down (well duh! :lol: ) and that all I should do now is just wait and see what happens! Doc said that it is pretty common for women to miss their periods randomly one or even 2 months in a row. so if I haven't had a period or a positive HPT then we get worried and start doing sonograms and such to figureout what is up! So yes I know, more waiting , sheesh. Now though I don't really think that I am pregnant, I just think that it is highly unlikely! DOc said its 50-50 so that is not very helpful !! haha, so I am going to start taking pre-natal vitamins and if I am not already preg, then those will help she said! :) Sorry for not posting all weekend, I checked my email and such last night but then I really was too tired and dh was bugging me to come to bed early !!! :lol:

I had such a neat dream last ngiht about you guys, we were all chatting and someone said soemthing about touching the computer screens, and so we all did and I felt someone touching back! We were all laughing and I could hear it! IT was so cool, and WIERD! LOL! Then I said something like, see we are connected as friends....and then I can't remember the rest! TI was cool and reminded me that I am so lucky and that hopefully some day we can all meet! I would love to hug each and every one of you!

Hey there Julie! We didn't forget about you! Post me often, we love to hear from you! :)

Amy - so glad that you have gotten so much done !! I need to get my butt in gear!

PEnny - taco salad sounds good! Can I come for dinner! Hope you get your mopping done today!

Crystal - HOw cool ,you got sleep ! LOL ! Can't wait to hear about your sono tomorrow!!!

SPryng - sounds like a yummy dinner too! I love pumpkin pie, crustless heh? you'll have to get me that recipe!

Jill - you are too funny, I am so sorry I kept you waiting, will you ever forgive me! LOL! :lol:

Michelle - you don;t have me on the friendship exchange list, so I will PM you to remind you! ALso thanks for getting that site all cleaned up ! :)

Deana - sounds like you have a busy day!!! I shoudl have one, but I don't know how much I will actually get done! ugh !!

Mel - your class sounds so fun !! I will hopefully have time to do somethign like that soo, what I really need to get working on is my scrapbook, sheesh that wil take me until I am dead as it is! :lol:

Leigh - how are you! Is your weather back to normal ! :)

Emily - nice weigh in, way to go! :cheer:

Ricci - hey there girl! :)

Geri - how are ya!!

Cheri - what is up girl?

Jaymi - how are ya, hangin' in there ??

okay to everyone else ! Hi :wave: I lve you too, if you are missing or lurking only, COME BACK !!! :) :lol:

well ladies, I have a weird week this week, so I don't think I will be able to get around too much in the evenings ! I officially am done with my cleaning job that I was doing for dh's g-ma> which is good because I hated it !!! :lol: I wil probably eventually get another job to get out fo the house, but now I am free to be here everynight when dh is gone in KC. NOW, starting last night until thursday, I will be helping ot take care of my cousins while their mom is out of town...so I am staying there overnight, I go over about 6pm and then get up in the morning, get everybody off to school and come home for the day and do it all over again! :) I dont mind helping her out, but then I have no evenings with you all! :( so next week will be my official week off, with no helping ayone out or working so that will be nice! Well, its taken me almost an hour to write this post so I shoudl send it before I lose it huh? I will try and get back here one more time before I leave tonight !! :)
TTYL !!

Chubba
09-20-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi ladies,

Never got back here last night or earlier today and now I haven't time to even catch up. Ended up canning carrots from the garden with Mom today. Tonight is WI and then my monthly girl's dinner got scheduled for today too. I don't know if I'll get a post in tonight or not! I'll have lots of reading to do to catch up!

Hope you're all having a great day!

melmcc99
09-20-2004, 05:45 PM
Geri, hey how r ya? Good luck with the WI tongiht.

Jill, what r u up too. Any challanges today? Have you recouped from the party?

Kristin, I can't believe you have more waiting to do! When is the US? At least you will know for sure then. Keep trying in the mean time....You never know what might happen...lol THoughts are with you~!

Penny, I could do 6am your time, but that's so early for you. & would be eight, but then I have to get Abigail off to school by 8:25, so that's not enough time for me. LMK what you think. I can do 7ct on M and W. LMK what works best for you. I am willing to try. Maybe we could make up a weekly workout chart and we just have to complete it by 9am either time and report back each day. Maybe that'l work. I'm get this big butt back into gear.

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Okay gals. Didn't get to get together for a cleaning challenge. Dh came home early, at 1 pm. Through things off for me. Had to fix him lunch. THen I did go to town and get those errands done. Came home and rested about 30 minutes before MOPPING, YEAH!!! Washed another load of dishes so kitchen is ready to prepare dinner around 5 pm, put up a load of laundry and another is drying. Now I'm gonna sit back with a snack before starting dinner.
Hope everyone is doing well. I'll get personal later. TTYL

sydsmom
09-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Okay so Oprah is making me cry AGAIN. She just did the tribute to Mattie Stepanek. Anyway, I am getting ready to leave for the evening soon. I hope you all have a great night, I am going to try and get on their computer, however I don't know if it works or not, we'll see! :) Hope you all have a great evenign if I don't get to talk to you later!
TTYL !

Alora1978
09-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone! Just got finished eating dinner, Homestyle Bake with a little slaw on the side. I need to start coming up with some creative meals that are both healthy and delicious. So far the only good recipe I've come across is the garlic chicken bake. Hubby came home and picked my son up and they are going to go help my aunt out, so I have some relaxing time to myself!

Penny: Sorry I missed the post earlier about the flylady thing at 3pm. What is flylady?? LOL

Kristen: I also have weired monthly cycles. I don't usually worry but my hubby does. LOL He keeps track of mine better than I do, like for instance, according to his calculations I am over two weeks late, but I know my body and I know it will be here soon. I'm just figuring it is going to hold out one more week so that it can go to the beach with me... lovely, but it always happens!

Deana: Brownies... YUM!! I would probably eat the whole pan of them if I could. I am a sucker for brownies or anything else chocolate. So far I've drank 64 ounces of water and am trying to decide if I want to go for more. I can just hear my kidneys thanking me!

Spryng: I will pay to have you flown here to NC to cook for me! Your dinner sounds very tasty! I love pumpkin pie, and I've been trying to figure out how I can get away with making one for Thanksgiving w/o alot of fat/calories. Sorry I had to cut out earlier but I had to get some last minute things done before dh came home. He usually makes a beeline for my computer!

Jill: I wish my son's b-day came in the fall months so he could get some good clothes for the winter! He's growing like a weed and even though he's only four he is in a size six! I also love playing with my son's toys! Little boy toys are so neat but sometimes I wish I had a little girl to play dress-up with and have tea parties and stuff. Oh, well, maybe one of these years!

Mel, Cindi, Julie and the rest of you wonderful ladies, hope you are all doing well! I'm off for now, son is wanting me off the computer!!! LOL Take Care Everyone!

Amy :)

180/173/140
STG: 169 by Sept. 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spryng
09-20-2004, 06:56 PM
Just got done with dinner. It hit the spot... and the pie was delicious! The kids ate it up too... you should have seen Tanner crying when his was gone, lol. Too funny. I do kinda miss the crust (it's a crustless pumpkin pie) but to have it for zero pts is worth it! :)

Crystal, glad you got your mopping done! Now come do mine, lol.. JK, I'll get around to it soon.

Geri, enjoy your tops meeting and your girls night out! Fill us in all the details of both later ok?

Kristin, you must be a very patient woman because I would have demanded a blood test. I mean you have insurance so why won't they just do it and then they can rule out pregnancy or confirm it and move on, you know? I would not be a happy woman. And I'll post that recipe right after I get done with this one ok?

Jill, lean on me all you want! LOL... I am here for that. Sounds like you are adapting to core really well though. I can't wait to watch yours and Penny's progress on it!

Deana, where are you going tonight? Have a great time!

Ok, so where is Michelle?? I miss you!!! :)

TTYL!

spryng
09-20-2004, 06:57 PM
Crust less Pumpkin Pie
Whole Pie - 4 pts! Or 0 on core

1 - 15 oz can pumpkin
1/2 cup Eggbeaters (I used two large eggs)
1 1/2 cup skim milk
3/4 cup Splenda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Beat till smooth (I just whisked it all); put in Pam sprayed pie pan. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, then at 375 for 45 minutes till knife inserted in center comes out clean. Because of the size of the pie plate Jackie used it's usually less than 45 minutes - she must of used a bigger one than the standard - I used the standard and it needed about 50 minutes (it does poof up a bit). Serve with FF Cool Whip! Delicious!!!

watkinsguru
09-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Hi all. Dinner was okay. Kitchen is cleaned, second load of laundry washed, dried, and put away. Beds are remade and ready for bedtime routines. I feel like I have gotten so much done today and hope that I have. Tomorrow won't be so productive because I've got to go to the doc but I'll get regular duties done, just no more.

Kristin, I'm so sorry it's still a waiting game. That is the worst. What you should do is try to talk yourself out of wanting to be pregnant that way if you are, you'll be so shocked. Yes Oprah was great, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE John Travolta and couldn't miss it.

Cindi, hope your day got better.

Spryng, my favorite part of any pie is the crust and i don't like pumpkin pie anyways. But glad you enjoyed it, when you're not used to a good treat anything is nice.

I'll try to be around later, but I want to see the premiers of Everybody Loves Raymond and Two and a Half Men. Hope the evening is treating everyone well. TTYL

Bayleysmom
09-20-2004, 09:17 PM
Hey everyone just got back from town and am watching Oprah and crying!! Geez how sad to have not only lost Mattie but 3 other kids to this disease and to have it yourself as well! I feel so bad! Makes me feel so lucky and underserving at the same time! Hope you all got things done today, I just got the living room picked up and some laundry dried but that's it, I'll work on it later today or tomorrow. Sorry I didn't make cleaning challenge but Mom wanted to run to town so we did that. Not doing good on the water challenge either since I forgot my water bottle at home! I'll try to get as much in as possible tonight but probably wont get 100oz in.

Kristin I have one word for you AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So annoying, I'm with Spryng just get a blood test done now! I would think that if you were preggo it would be showing up on the stick by now but keep trying! I know it's hard with dh being gone during the week but just get a lot of practice in on the weekends!! LOL

Geri hope you have fun at girls night! We are going to have one this weekend I think. We are going to Hot Potz which is a place you paint your own pottery like jewelry boxes, piggy banks figurines etc. And they fire them for you, they turn out really cute and it gives you time to visit and have fun together. Let us know what you guys did and what you ate :) LOL

Mel I think I have recouped from the party but my house still hasn't! Actually it's really not that bad I just need to clean up the cake mess in the kitchen and put away new clothes. What did you do today?

Crystal don't worry about the cleaning challenge I dont think anyone else made it either! Maybe later this week?

Amy hope you get that time to yourself! I'm getting some right now but not for long once my dh gets home! LOL As far as recipes go Spryng has a lot of good ones and there are also other threads on this thing that have good ones too. As soon as I joined this site I started making a dinner menu for the week and then I would shop and just get what I needed and I really think it is helping my weight loss by being prepared for dinner I was a constant fast food eater cuz I never had anything in the house to make! Anyway hope that helps!!

Spryng that recipes sounds delish no matter what Crystal says! LOL J/K Crystal!! I'm glad the kids enjoyed dinner, you'll have to post that chicken recipe too. I think I will make that dessert sometime soon since dh really loves Pumkin Pie and I am always looking for a reason to eat ff cool whip! It's so good! Hope you are having a good night, I see The Sims 2 all over the place now, it's following me!!

Ok gals need to get dinner started. I'll TTYL!

sydsmom
09-20-2004, 10:19 PM
Hey there girls, I am on my aunts computer and it is SLOW< SLOW> SLOW !!! my goodness, I have been sitting here for like 15 minutes just waiting for this page to load! haha- I am glad that I could get back here though, all these kids are driving me bonkers...including mine there are 6 girls that I am watching ! AAAHHH!!!!

SPryng and JIll - I know what you mean, I was a little peeved, but they said that its better just to wait and not rush things. I'm a pretty laid back person and if I thought that it was a HUGE deal , I would have pushed the issue too. At this point though I don't really think that I am pregnant, so I really just want to wait and see what TOM will do . I want to be pg, but it isn't a bad thing that it hasn't happened yet! I will deal, like you said, dh and I will just get busy on the weekends when he is home! :lol: LOL ! I was just so surprised that my blood pressure and gluecose and colesterol and everything were so good !!!! ;) I feel proud of that at least, because I thought I was jsut all out of wack, at least I am doing something right! My BMI was 34 %, and it needs to be under 27% so that is not good, but not as bad as I thought! it is giving me a little boost in confidence and a little motivation to keep working at it! :cheer: go me, go me !! ROFL !
Anyway, I am just getting all the girls to get dishes cleaned up and start to wind down, so we van start the bedtime process. The thing is (don;t tell anyone) I have been pretending in my head that these girls were all mine to see what it would be like and I am finding that I am pretty content with it, I hope we have lots of kids! :) They are all really active, but its comforting to me for some reason! :) Okay - well I better get back to the chaos! :) Have a good night everyone, I will talk to you later!

CheriBrorsen
09-20-2004, 10:34 PM
Oh btw,
Dinner will be taco salad... hubby's request...

Baked Doritos
96% Lean Ground Beef
Lettuce
Tomato
Ol El Paso FF Refried Beans
FF Cheese
FF Sour Cream
Black Olives

Penny -- yum yum yum yum...is alll I can say. :) We will definantly be having that on next weeks menu. We had pan sauted chicken breast with cumin/garlic powder/salt/ pepper, Brown Rice, veggies (zuchinni/onion./bell peppers/tomatoes) and brocolli & cheese (for the boys).

CheriBrorsen
09-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Granted I haven't been around all day ...but 3 pages...WOW.

So I just read and now I'm working off memory and of course my mind is blank. LOL Spryng I am not a fan of pumpkin pie (hubby LOVES LOVE LOVES it) but my hubby makes the most awesome pumpkin cheesecake at Thanksgiving each year. It is fabulous, it has a gingersnap crust and is far from fat free, but this year he is going with light cream cheese and going to modify it a bit. =) The other night I made brownies (the low fat version so 3 fat grams per serving) and I mixed ff sf pudding (white chocolate) with cool whip and made low fat ice cream sandwiches. They were so tasty and such a nice treat for the weekend. The boys loved them too.

I know I saw a post from Geri...so um, how's the tequilla. :lol:

Crystal--you sounded super productive today...way to go.

Penny--thanks about the quilt squares it was really fun to do esp with the book we read last week and we had another supplemental reader that went through the ABC's with a quilt pattern named after each letter. Nathan LOVED that book but he is big on math and the geometrical patterns just sucked him right in. This week we are studying steam engines and turtles, and our crafts are moasics and turtle stamp art ( if you want to see our homeschooling ''lesson plans'' I keep them online at www.kudzuandkoolaidhomeschool.blogspot.com)

Mel--oh geeze, whats up I can't even remember what I was going to say to you. :lol: :hat: <---yay, Cheri's a dunce LOL

And now my 4 yr old is out of bed...arrrrgh...so off I go to retuck him . So glad you ladies are doing well with your water...I really need to get in on those challenges.

Hugs all,

chrily
09-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Just had to add my two cents for the day. I had to work so I couldn't play on the computer til now. When I got home, I found out my little 2 yr. Old is sick. So the rest of the night is going to be nebulizer treatments every 4 hours until she can breathe right. She does it everytime she gets a cold. Other than that, the day went well. I work in a candy warehouse and today I actually didn't sample everything around me. I only ate a couple almonds. Yeahhhhh! I did manage to drink some water...needless to say, I didn't make it to 100 oz. I made it to around 77 oz. Tomorrow is another day. TTFN for now. I have to referee the fight going on upstairs and the little one wants to be rockie byed...

Hope everyone's have gone great! See or rather hear from you tomorrow.

mompen
09-20-2004, 11:13 PM
Cheri!

Glad you enjoyed the recipe..... so easy and i just leave all my toppings separate b/c everybody in the house doesn't eat one or the other.......lol

Just forgot to add that I do use Ol El Paso Taco Salad mix in with my ground meat.

Spryng,
I had to make a run to Walmart so I picked up stuff to make the Pumpkin Pie! :) Thanks for the recipe! I did forget my cool whip though :( :( :(

Ok ladies..... I am gonna jump in the tub and then I'll be back :)

mompen
09-20-2004, 11:18 PM
I work in a candy warehouse and today I actually didn't sample everything around me. I only ate a couple almonds. Yeahhhhh!

YOU WORK IN A CANDY WAREHOUSE?????

I would be 500+ pounds......lol

But I guess if you look at it all day you would get sick of it.... :)

chrily
09-20-2004, 11:24 PM
YOU WORK IN A CANDY WAREHOUSE?????

I would be 500+ pounds......lol

But I guess if you look at it all day you would get sick of it.... :)

Chocolate covered cinnamon bears and peach rings are my downfall.... :lol:
If you ever want something, let me know.

Bayleysmom
09-20-2004, 11:42 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate covered cinnamon bears and peach rings (imagine me saying this like Homer Simpson LOL) sounds tempting and good for you for not sampling today chris! Can't say I would be as good! Anyway dinner was great! The skillet porkchops were really good and if I would have left out the 1/2 TBLS flour it would have been totally core! However I didn't think the 1/2 TBSL would make a diff. so I used it anyway. Put the baby to bed early cuz she was being a bear so we'll see if she wakes up later or if she is down for the night, she will probably wake up early now but I guess that is ok, I guess I'll get more done that way. Can't wait for the season premieres tonight, did anyone watch them already?

Kristin sorry you are on a slow computer! Good for you for pretending those kids are all yours and you are handling it good! That's awesome, good way to tell if you want a lot of kids or not. Hope you get them all down to bed ok, that seems to be the most trying time of the day, especially when mom and day aren't home and someone else is trying to put you to bed.

Cheri we are a busy thread! I don't know how I would keep up if I didn't check in all the time! Dinner sounded really good!

Penny you better come back after your bath!

Ok need to go do something besides sit on this thing, I'm tired though and might go lay down instead. TTYL

Deana1113
09-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Good evening girls.

We went to Erik's Court of Honor for Scouts. We had a carry in meal and they handed out badges that the boys earned at camp this year. The troop provided brisket and ham. I ATE SOOOOO BAD!!!! Somebody slap me, please. I even had dessert, 2 brownies and a piece of s/f pineapple upside down cake, it was pretty good, just not the way I'm used to it being put together. Please, someone beat me with a diet stick......I feel sooo bad. I had been doing so good and then I slipped tonight. With WI tomorrow morning and tom here, I'm sure I will probably see a gain......GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! I am sooo upset with myself.

I did get 80 ozs of water down so far and will get the last 20 before bed. Gees I probably should stay up drinking water all night, maybe I can pee my way into a loss by morning.

Kristin: I hate waiting......lol. Just keep practicing ;) . Hope the sitting is going well, that's alot of girls.

Jill: Sounds like you had a good day even if you didn't get your water in......and you are not a dork ;)

Spryng: Supper sounded alot better than what I ate.....I may have to try that recipe (after I figure the calories in it). Do the kids have any toys left? :)

Amy: Glad you got some ME time.

Geri: Have a good girls' night out. How did WI go?

Cheri: your supper sounded really good too.

Penny: I'll have to try that one too. Everyone loves tacos here.

Penny: Erik earned 3 more badges at camp this year. There was a good turn out for the dinner.

Mel: I learned to crochet a long time ago from an aunt. Like when I was around 10, so it was a loooooooong time ago :dizzy: . Never learned to knit. Hope you enjoy it and get alot out of it. It really is very relaxing.

Chris: Hope the little one gets to feeling better soon. Candy factory and a diet......what a combination. I couldn't do it. Good job on the water, even if you didn't get it all in, it's better than none at all.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I'm tired, didn't get much done today like I needed to and I am just really digusted with myself tonight. Oh well, tomorrow is another day. Back to it the right way. Water challenge again tomorrow.

I might try to make chat if I can stay awake, but tom is wearing me down this time. Go figure the :devil: would show up on dh's 2 nights off.....GRRRR!!!

If I don't make chat I will see all of you tomorrow. Have to take dh's truck in for exhaust so we can get it licensed this month but that's at 9 a.m.

Have a good night all.

mompen
09-21-2004, 01:14 AM
Nite Ladies :)

I am just finishing up one of the boys karate cakes. I am just doing a practice run as suggestion of Jill :) Thanks :)

Deana,
That is just so awesome on ds :) Congrats to him!!! :cheer: Hope you have a wonderful weigh in in the morning :)

Jill,
I am still here :) Hope you have a good time watched the programs. Hope Bayley doesn't wake up... I have my fingers crossed :)

Spryng,
Thanks again for the recipe :)

Cheri,
I will check out your plans :) thanks for the link :)

Kristen,
I am so digusted for you!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!! I love the "go me" lol :)

Ok here is a pic of a practice cake for the boys... Hopefully the real one will look much better. My mom used to decorate cakes so I am gonna get her to help me with the real one :)

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 01:31 AM
I could have sworn I posted today
OOOOOPS

I am so sleep deprived and I was going to bed and guess who woke up??? WAAAAHHHH! I did walk 3 miles yesterday, but today...nothing, nada!! I have eaten crappy, only 1 bottle of water, I can't think straight enough to do it right!!

I have laid down the law to all my boys including dh today. I am tired of being a servant to ungrateful people, and God forbid...should something unexpected with my tests happen, this place would fall apart if I am the only one who can do anything and I am out of commission for any length of time. they need to pitch in more and they will if they EVER want to touch my puter again!! (In DH's case...it's not the puter, it's my hot bod :lol: :lol: :lol:) Exhaustion isn't very attractive on me, can ya tell??? They are hating me and life in general at this moment. But these are teen boys and they can do something around here besides take, take, take!!!!

Kristin...I am glad you aren't worring about being PG, but I think( and I should know!!) if you were, it would have shown by now anyway...so just have fun trying to make it happen ;) ;)

Cheri...Hey!

Chris...Never had chocolate covered cinnamon bears, sounds yummy! Those peach things are too! I eat chocolate covered raisins as my "diet candy", but I realized after last night that I can't do that, I ate the whole bag in a day!!!

Jill...I am going to join you all on core as soon as I can think straight enough to do so. I can't focus on me right now with such a sick baby! But I need to do better than I have today!!

Spryng...hey!

Penny...Hold off on your baby's surgery as long as you can and let me tell you if all of Christian's suffering is gonna be worth it or not. This has been a hard week and it's not getting better enough fast enough for me. It better make him well when he heals up from all this!

Crystal...I will need to challenge all week, so IM me whenever you have time. Same goes for the rest of you.

Geri...Hey!!

Michelle...You are popular at Declutter Divas for being so cyber crafty!!

Mel...Hey! Hope you sleep...Someone needs to!

Deana...I forgot Logan's very first scout meeting tonight, he will kill me when he finds out!! I wasn't going, but DH could have.

Baby is crying for me, so I will go for now!

Love to you all...

Tomorrow will be better...heck it IS tomorrow already...not a great start!! *SIGH*

Nighty night!

BIGtimeLOSER
09-21-2004, 01:33 AM
I sent you a recipe link! Let me know if you got it!

Night!!

mompen
09-21-2004, 01:41 AM
Cindi,
Hunter and Nicholas both had theres done and never had any problems....

I am sooo sorry that Christian has had such a ruff time! I just knew he would breeze with flying colors....

Is he doing better now????

MichelleRae
09-21-2004, 02:12 AM
Cindi you crack me up girl!!!!! I love declutter divas such a great site!!

Penny that cake is absolutely adorable but now you got me craving some sugar ;) grrrrr

Jill way to go on getting that workout in!! YOu are doing awesome!!!

Crystal can't wait to hear about the sono tomorrow!!!

Kristin so sorry you don't have an answer to your dilemma yet I can't wait to hear!!

Spryng glad you got your memory problem figured out you made Zhauns day he thougth he was a stud for helping out a fellow sahm ;) LOL

Chris I would go NUTS working in a candy warehouse you have got to have willpower of steel!!

Geri :grouphug: I miss ya hopefully we can chat again soon!! HOw are the boys?

I've got 2 liters of water down today so far. I'm going to be on a committee to help organize a light the night walk in my town (for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) I want to help bring awareness and raise some money for research as well. I talked to the NW coordinator today and I can't wait to start!!

Anyway I'm at work and I better get off here, I'll TTYL!!
Love to all!!
Michelle

Bayleysmom
09-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Girl you work too much! When are your next days off? Good for you for organizing that! You are awesome! Hope to talk to you soon.TTYL

MichelleRae
09-21-2004, 03:00 AM
Hey girls I've been promising pictures so I'm gonna post a few while i have a few minutes :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Beginningresize.gif
This is my first picture when I began my weight loss

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Septresize.jpg
This is my most recent picture taken last week.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/TeagKitty.jpg
This is Teagan during a break from wrestling her kitty lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Michellefaceresize.jpg
A close up of my thinning face

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/Yugicastresize.gif
Yugi in his cast which he doesn't have any more!! Yayyy Yugi!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/August2004031WinCE.jpg
I don't know if I showed you this pic previously but it is taylor after getting out of the pool and her diaper had bloated up HUGE I thought she looked so funny with a skinny little body and a big ol booty!!

Ok thats it for now I'll TTYL!!
Michelle

Deana1113
09-21-2004, 08:55 AM
Starting new thread.