100 lb. Club - Weelky Weigh-In 9-20 to 9-26

View Full Version : Weelky Weigh-In 9-20 to 9-26

tolose85
09-19-2004, 09:48 AM
Hello everybody!

Being back from vacation is nice. Finally after a week, I feel back to normal with my schedule/routine. Vacation was lovely but being back on track with life is even more lovely!

Work's been a crazy mess and so I haven't had much time to post!

Ok- enough of that lets get to what were here for on this thread!

I'm down to 154 so I lost all the weight from vacation and a pound more! Last week I weighed in at 160 so I rid 6 lbs. I worked my tush off too! Some of it was water, for sure. None-the-less. It's great to have a 2 lb loss on top of the re-gained weight.

How'd you do?

SwimGirl
09-19-2004, 10:16 PM
My weigh-in before my vacation is 260 (on my "fat" scale, which is WAY off from "normal" scales), which gives me a total loss of 11 pounds. Down 2 pounds this week. I hope I can lose weight on my trip, I am going to be staying with my brother and his gf who are both addicted to ice cream. I need to get off my butt and get with the program! I'm currently trying WW, and only managing to do it 3-4 days a week, but I'm still losing, yay :)

Gretchen - great job :) I love that water weight comes off so fast, I wish I was ALL water weight.. and it would be gone in a week. I love instant gratification!

nelie
09-19-2004, 10:35 PM
My own official weigh in day is saturday and I was down 3 lbs yesterday, but today I'm down another lb. I know I'm bad, I weigh every time I go to the gym which is basically every day.

Ivanna B. Skinny
09-20-2004, 08:24 AM
Good Morning Ladies (and Gent)! :coffee:
Congratulations to the loozas this morning! I'm glad to be among you!
Last Monday I was up to 207.5 ( 1 # gain over 2 week hiatus), and this morning I'm happy to say that the scale read 203!! 4.5 pounds ina week!!! Alot of it was water...but a pound is a pound is a pound in my mind!
ONEderlad is so close I can taste it!! Maybe next week if Im good!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEK!!!!

skylark826
09-20-2004, 08:35 AM
Hello and Congrats to the Losers!!!! I am with you guys in that category also. last week I was 274.6 and I weighed myself on Sunday and I am 270. The reason for that is I exercised my but off this week and weekend. I hope I can keep it up. I can't wait to be smaller!!! CONGRATS everyone!

teapotdynamo
09-20-2004, 09:12 AM
Hey, guys.

I'm a loser this week, but not as much as I had hoped. I was at 223 this morning, so I'm down 2 from last week. It's TOM right now, though, and I've been exercising my tail off, so I'm hoping to shed a little more once the water bloat is gone!

Congrats to all the other losers! Gretchen, you're so close to goal, I bet you can TASTE it! You're doing soooo well. Amy Jo, I'm crossing my fingers that you'll hit Onederland this week. Boy, would I LOVE to be there, so I'll enjoy it vicariously through you! Skylark, Nelie, and SwimGirl, congrats!

Yay us!

Charbar
09-20-2004, 09:18 AM
Morning all!

You all are doing amazing!!! Congrats to you and keep it up :strong:
I want to post a loss soooo bad - but I know that is just not going to happen for about 6 months - sigh... :/
I stayed the same this week.. I have my 4 week check up tomorrow so I will be able to confirm that weight gain from the other week.

Dana

SwimGirl
09-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Dana - just think how much weight you will "lose" all at one time ;)

congrats everyone :)

Annie-Rose
09-20-2004, 03:27 PM
Gretchen, Swimgirl, Nelie, Amy Jo, Skylark, Teapot and Dana :bravo:
I lost 2 which means a total of 14 and I am now 208.
Keep it up and well done everyone!

barbygirl43
09-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Look at all the losers this week.
I lost what I gained last week and a pound as well down to 262.5 (from 267.5). So now I'm back at the VFT corner. Just one more pound and I'm back in "good territory" :)

Annie-Rose
09-20-2004, 03:41 PM
Well done Dawnyal :cheer: after the week or two you've had that is outstanding. :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp: :cp:

tolose85
09-20-2004, 10:05 PM
Great job everyone!! Dana-- you sweetie.. I bet your excited about the new baby!! I am glad you're still checking in with us. How are you feeling? Do you know what the baby's sex is or is it too early? I don't know these things... Maybe you don't want to know?? All these questions. Pregnancy is so interesting to me... :)

StartingOver
09-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Hello all, I am back. I started last week and this week I am down 6 1/2!! :D

Angie :flow2:
HW299.50
SW287
CW280.50
GW160

tolose85
09-21-2004, 08:54 AM
6.5 CONGRATULATIONS!!! THat is wonderful news.. Keep up the great work!

bella23
09-21-2004, 04:55 PM
Ok, drum role, ready for the big number. . . . I lost 5.2lbs. My first week on Weight Watchers. I am SO happy right now!! On cloud 9!

Great job to all the rest of the loosers!!!

TTFN

Annie-Rose
09-21-2004, 05:07 PM
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: EXCELLENT news Bella

lessofsarahtolove
09-21-2004, 05:09 PM
WOW!!! Everybody's doing GREAT! :cp: :cp:

I'm weighing in Thursday, so I'll report back then.

insekur
09-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Hello everybody this is my first time ever posting anything. Am i doing it right?

insekur
09-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Well i just saw my post so i imagine i'm on the right track. Are the only comments we can post replies to other comments? If not how would i Post a Thread?

Annie-Rose
09-21-2004, 05:26 PM
Hi Insekur,
When you are on the main menu bit of 100 club. you will see a little rectangle at the top which says 'post new thread' click on that and away you go!
A BIG BIG WELCOME!!!!!!!

djs06
09-21-2004, 11:16 PM
I love reading this thread!

Everyone's doing great this week, keep up the good work!

My weigh-in is friday, then I really hope to lose (if i can stay on track till then :lol:)

JennasMom
09-22-2004, 06:14 AM
I lost 2 lbs this week.

jkfla
09-22-2004, 08:26 AM
everyone is doing so well! congrats you guys!
i'm down 6 pounds even.

Charbar
09-22-2004, 09:01 AM
I went for my 19 week appt yesterday.. turns out I didn't gain as much as I thought... only 3.5 lbs.. not the 5-7 lbs like I thought! whoohooo

lessofsarahtolove
09-23-2004, 01:12 PM
Congrat's Lindy, Shelly, and Dana on your losses!! Other Dana (Rocky) I know you're going to get good news tomorrow at weigh-in and can't wait to hear!

I'm down 1 pound from last week. I know it would be more if I hadn't had to cut out the exercise, but I went to the doc and at least there's progress. Turns out I have some bad asthma which has been exascerbated by both the increased exercise and my cats. :( I have no intention of parting with either, so we're just going to have to treat it. I'm going to get a full lung testing from a pulminary doc, because apparently I might have some kind of chronic bronchitis as well, and also I'm on my third series of antibiotics to address the infection I have which manifests in nasty cough-up stuff and also a huge enlarged lymph node on my neck. (Thank God you can't see it, just feel it -- it's like a large grape.) There's more, but I'm not going to hijack the whole thread talking about my health stuff.....suffice to say that I'm forced to slow down the exercise temporarily, but even though the doc said not to, I'm still going to do a little Leslie walking starting tomorrow night or Sat morning, and I just won't push myself as hard as I was. If there's anything earth shattering from any of the 5 doctor's appt's I have lined up, I'll share.

So, 1 pound, for a total of 64 year to date. Oh yeah, and I bought some clothes and cut my hair off and I'm feeling pretty spiffy!

tolose85
09-23-2004, 03:14 PM
I think its about time you post a picture up girl... 64 lbs a new haircut and clothes??? C'mon now. You know if you don't... after the pittsburgh trip... I WILL!!!

teapotdynamo
09-24-2004, 10:59 AM
Wow, you are seriously on a roll, Sarah! I'm sorry to hear about all your health problems :(. I hope you're feeling better and back on the walking circuit very soon. Feel free to write or PM if you ever need to vent. That's what we're here for!

Way to go, everybody!

p.s. Sarah - Were you the person who mentioned Kashi Go Lean? I saw it in the grocery store yesterday and bought some on a whim. Boy, is that stuff good, and it's PACKED with protein and fiber! I've been having trouble getting enough protein in my diet (I've just added protein powder, too), so this recommendation came at just the right time.

lessofsarahtolove
09-24-2004, 11:17 AM
Hey you guys, and thanks for the positive feedback and support on the health thang! I reall am going to get some pic's taken -- we still haven't replaced our broken digital camera, so I keep thinking I'm going to borrow someone's, but it just doesn't seem to happen. I PROMISE I'll do it soon, because it really isn't right that I have a mental picture of you guys and you don't have one of me! (Well I guess you do, but who knows how accurate it is!)

Jen, I don't know if it was I or not who turned you on to Kashi Go Lean -- I think it might have been! I LOVE it! Here's my breakfast of the champions: 1/2 cup All Bran Extra Fiber, 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean (NOT the Crunch, which isn't as good for you) with skim milk, then 1 Designer Whey Protein Drink w/water.....at 290-somthing calories, it packs a little bit of a wallop, but it's LOADED with fiber, has great protein, low sugar and sodium, and has just the right net amount of nice good complex carbs. YUM! Jen, I enter the whole thing as a recipe in my DietPower, then I don't have to enter it all separately -- just one drag-and-drop for the whole breakfast (complete with vitamins!) I was eating just 1/2 cup of All Bran Extra Fiber (with the obligatory protein drink) but then I found I was always famished by 10:30, so now I do the more substantial breakfast, wait for lunch then do a mid-afternoon snack, then dinner, then an after dinner healthy snack. By increasing the size of the breakfast I was able to reduce my calories for the day, and I'm still spreading out my eats throughout the day!

tolose85
09-24-2004, 12:28 PM
SARAH rocks!! Sarah Rocks!! Sarah Rocks!!!

mezmerize
09-24-2004, 08:14 PM
Congrats to eveyone!! I'm going to skip the weight in next this week. I have my fingers crossed for next week.
Mez