Old 09-18-2004, 09:13 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Stress

Ok. I'm majorly stressing yet and it all started yesterday. Remember the hunting land I was talking about? And the dipwads that usually go there w/out permission? I'll skip all the unpleasantries and get right to the chase. The SON of the owners of the land gave the dipwad permission to hunt!! I was SOO furious! And I TOLD the son that his mom had said nobody but DH was going to be hunting there. Yet he STILL gave him permission. Then he turns around and tells DH that he plans on talking to his parents when they get home (they went away for the weekend) about this. So be it! DH has decided IF the owners allow the dipwads to hunt there yet..he's pulling up stakes, explaining to the owners WHY and looking for different land. But that's such GREAT hunting land! Jeez. Oh,,,,the dipwads have until noon to hunt. Then they're supposed to be taking their stands and clearing out (no pun intended) of the woods. But I told DH that they'll clear stands out alright....theirs AND his. He has 3 of them down there. So IF they decide to get sticky fingers----it'll cost us about $400 or more to replace it all!! And the stands were custom made!!! I was SOOO furious last night my gut was all in knots and sick feeling. If the dipwad would have been in front of me I swear I would have layed him out flat. Oh....he also told DH that "I better not lose that land" so because of the fact he has to be out today...we'll see what he does to follow through that threat. Dh made me PROMISE not to go out there today. I'm not even allowed to DRIVE that way to go to the in-laws!!!! I wish I knew Spanish or French or some type of foreign language so I could curse in it and DD's wouldn't know what I was saying. Ya know what....I could use an apple martini (or 2...or 5)
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 09:17 AM   #2  

Morning Brenda
I'm sorry you are having to deal with that kind of thing. People like that are definately a big pain in the CARBS!

Stay safe hun.
Hugs
Jules
Loozingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 12:28 PM   #3  
Somethin's gotta give

well crap- sometimes I just can't understand people....can't say I understand the exact situation but I know that feeling all too well~~Brenda, just say to yourself "theres more than one way to skin a cat" get a real devious look on your face and start planning to turn the situation to your advantage-lol....always makes me feel better!
good luck
M.
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 01:10 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

What an arse-wipe

Try to stay calm, you never know what the owners will say. Maybe they don't know what their schmucko son did. I hope they lay into him. You can't control this situation so try not to. What will be will be.

Hang in there !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 06:56 PM   #5  
Baby Steps

Well, "obeyed" DH and didn't drive by there. Got a call from the BIL and he told me the idgets (at least one) were there. Did they take their stands out? Won't know until tomorrow. We're going traipsing through there. I'm expecting a call from the owners or their son tomorrow. Should be interesting. Hopefully DH doesn't give himself a heart attack w/this stress!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote