Support Groups - SAHM's #241 Thursday

View Full Version : SAHM's #241 Thursday

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 07:29 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 14 mo. Weight Watchers and a bit of South Beach is my way of life.

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. Avon & Watkins Sales Rep. My plan when on it counting calories & exercise

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 ½ years. WW Core Plan is my way of life.

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.

I am Mindee, and I will be 22 on 8/17. I am married to Tommy for 2 yrs., who is 27. We have a little boy, Brandon, who is almost 4 months

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 07:46 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

First of all, Jill, I thought I told you happy, happy anniversary yesterday, but in case I didn't, I wanted to. You stop taking that med if it's making you feel funny. Too many weird stories about all sorts of medicines. I'm not one to take it unless it's herbal anyway.

Spryng, don't you dare feel guilty. But you have made me want mexican food sooooo badly now. You hardly ever splurge like that. What time is your appt? Have you decided what you're gonna do after this?

Penny, so glad you liked the doc. And I have read that and heard that, that take it slow and do one thing at a time. It makes alot of since and I so hope it works for you. School was more terrible because of Andrew so I'm gonna wait until he naps for sure, no matter what time it is. I think the ants are out of their room for sure.

Angel, thanks for putting that info up from Oprah's show. I only eat a few of those superfoods, what does that mean? LOL!!!

Hello to everyone else, Michelle, Deana, Leigh (where are you?), Jaymi, Cindi and everyone else ou there. I hope you all had a great night and continue to have a great day.

I just saw the new path for Hurricane Ivan...not good. I was sort of hoping it would miss Florida, not that I wanted it to hit anyone else, but geez poor Florida.
Okay I slept for 6 1/2 hours with interruptions. I went to bed right after 1000 and Andrew woke up at 1130, I gave him a bottle and he and I both went back to sleep. I woke up at 215 to go potty and then Andrew woke up, didn't want a bottle but I tried. He came back in there and dh was sleeping in the livingroom because he's sick so I tried to put Andrew in the bed with me, then Ally got up to go potty, that screwed up Andrew, then he wanted to go back to his bed and I tried that again, he came back in there with me, finally we both fell asleep around 330 and I woke up at 515 and put him in his bed and slept until 610. So...there it was. Dh is staying home sick today, I think it's allergies but I don't think he slept at all last night. He's terrible and it's hitting Andrew again because he coughed all night. So we'll stay home and try to get all these sick folks well. It will throw me off of routine, but oh well.
My mom and sister got into it again last night about my sister having so many kids. My mom wants her to stop, but she's more than happy and believes that she's doing what God wants her to do so she just wants my mom to accept that and support it, but she can't. I know how most people think, but even though I'm happy with this one being my last, I know my sister and she is happy and doing what she believes God put her here for so I'm happy for her and say more power to her, but my mom can't accept that. They go through this with like all the pregnancies. They don't ever get into it about anything but this. Now I know when I talk to my mom she's gonna be all moody and she'll bring it up to me but I'm always on my sister's side. Just thought I'd share.
Since dh is sick we haven't talked about our next plan about our housing situation, so I'm anxious for him to get better so we can. His g-ma which is the owner and president of the compnay they are closing after 10 years told him that their letting his truck go back, it's a company truck, but they have his old work truck that's paid off and they are giving it to him. I tell you this will be the first time dh has really had to live in reality, his grandparents have ALWAYS made things as easy on him as they could and even though he'd gripe about working with them, there were GREAT benefits. Like our medical insurance, they paid for me totally and about 90% of him and the kids. Now we've got to deal with not having any. It's going to be weird and hard, but I don't mind dealing with it, but dh doesn't always seem to live in reality so I'm not sure how he's going to deal with it.
I'm just blabbing, but I've got to get off and prepare schoolwork.
I'll talk to ya later.

spryng
09-09-2004, 09:22 AM
Good morning all!

I slept really good last night but now I feel terrible. Woke up at 7 am so nausous and felt bad. Guess it's last night catching up with me. Or maybe I'm too nervous about my appointment.. not sure which one, lol. I'm starting to feel a little better after hitting the bathroom a few times already this morning (sorry TMI!!) and I hope it passes soon. I'm sore from my workout yesterday afternoon too.
So today I wanted to get some housework done before I left. I have an hour and a 1/2 to drive to my doctor so I have to have the kids at my SIL by 1 pm (my appointment is 2:45) so I'll eat a light breakfast (if my stomach settles down) and a light lunch before I go.

Crystal, thanks for you kind words! You are right... I don't do that to myself everyday so I'm sure no lasting damage (even though the scale is WAY up today, lol, but mexican is full of sodium) And I can't believe your mother would actually tell your sister to stop having kids! It isn't her choice. When my MIL heard I was getting this IUD out she told me to get in and get my tubes tied. I told her first of all I can't afford it (I'm paying out of pocket for everything right now) and second I wasn't ready for permanent BC. I'm still so young and maybe I'd want another one in a few years. She didn't like that answer. She said we couldn't afford another one... yeah well we are much better off then when we got pregnant with our first! Is anyone ever really ready for a baby?? not really... you just make room in your life and rearrange priorities. So whether you have one or 8 doesn't really make a difference, our hearts definitely have room for all the extra love and the rest falls into place. So I say, if she wants a dozen kids then go for it! (as long as her body can handle it) If I could get away with it I would have 5 kids at least! Oh and yeah we decided to try condoms for awhile... if dh gets a 9-5 job I'll look into something more efficient but since he's only home for 4 days a month I think condoms will work great for now but I'm going to discuss it with my doc and see what she thinks.

Ok, gonna get off here!

MichelleRae
09-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Spryng definately don't feel guilty you know that you don't "splurge" everyday and you deserve a treat along with an enjoyable night with DH. I hope the condoms work for you guys as well! Have you looked into the birthcontrol patch? How bout spermicides? I myself am allergic to the spermicides but I would use the patch if I weren't so sensitive to hormones. Let us know how the doctors appt goes.

Crystal so sorry your night was filled with interruptions :( Hopefully you can get a good nights sleep in tonight.

Leigh, I hope all is well with you, we didn't hear from you but once yesterday and I was beginning to get worried.

Penny I think what your doctor said sounds great, take it One Day at a Time. :) You'll get there soon girl!! I'm lucky since my insurance covers meds, I only pay 5 dollars a month for my phentermine. 20 dollars a month for my meridia, not too bad ;)

Jill how you doin girly??

Kristen hope you are well!

Geri, can't wait til you get back!! I wanna hear all about the trip!!

Well I'm off to start the day!

Love to all
Michelle

Loveliam
09-09-2004, 09:50 AM
Hi all just a fly by to let ya'll know I'm okay. I will do a more personal post later today when I have a bit more time. Things have been very busy around here and looks like today will be too . . . guess it's just DH being home and throwing spontaneous social plans into the mix of things (how dare he??? LOL!). Okay, TTYL.

MichelleRae
09-09-2004, 09:57 AM
Hi Leigh!! :wave: I hope you have a great day!!

melmcc99
09-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Morning Everyone. Crystal, I hate when people butt in about something that's not really their business. Personally, I wouldn't want to keep having children like your sister, but if thats what she wants to do, that her business. I know you mother is trying to help her, but I'm sure it just causes tension between everyone. She doesn't need the extra stress especially being pregnant. Prayers are with her. Question: What is a good little school activity I can do with Bugga...He'll be two. Just a small 15 minute thing. With abigail, I worked with her all the time, but she was so darn smart. With Patrick, it's not so easy. The attention span isn't nearly the same, nor the want to. I don't want to "school" him, just want to give him a game / fun thing that will teach him something...any ideas? Thanks

Spryng, I'm with everyone else here, NO FEELING GUILTY. If anyone on this thread deserves to spluge it's YOU babe!!!

Michelle, good morning and thanks for adding me to you swap!

Morning Leigh!! What r your plans today? Hope you and the little guy have a good one.

Well, today was Abigail's first day back at school. She was hesitant. First day backs are hard. SHe was kind of in her little shy shell when I left. I'm sure she was fine after 5 minutes though. She did like it that daddy came with us for the first day. Bugga was funny though, he said "where's Abba" when we left. I guess he wanted to know why we left her there. He loves that sister! He calls her Abba...so cute!

It's my day for the QOTD. Been trying to think of a good one, but I'm not good a this. This just came to me when talking to a friend...

Did you watch "A BABY STORY" when you were pregnant?

Answer: I was Addicted! I watched and cried after each baby was born. I was so sick and couldn't get up for months, so if I had energy enought to watch I did.

Have a good day all. I'll let everyone know how we make out with the little guy later.

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 10:21 AM
QOTD: I never liked A Baby Story. I did watch something about the deliveries on one of those channels, but it was just the delivery of the babies. They were all so different and some of the time I shouldn't have watched them while pregnant, but I did.

Mel, I don't know that I would do anything with your son if he seems like he doesn't want to. He's not only two, he's got plenty of time to learn things. With Ally, and she's 3, I just let her color letter pages and number pages sometimes color and shape pages. We don't make a big fuss and she's always pleased to just color them, but I look at it as though she sees this letter or number or whatever and somewhere in her mind, she'll remember.
I learned after doing Alisa in preschool that it doesn't really matter until they are 3 or 4 depending on their level. In fact, if he doesn't seem interested and doesn't want to do anything it could make him "sour" to school. But of course, once a week if you sit down with him and he thinks he's doing something really important even if it's coloring, that will make him happy.
Those are just my opinions.

spryng
09-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Hello again!

Mel, that is so funny! Yes I watched a Baby Story everyday and I still do!! LOL! It comes on at 8 am here (and again in the afternoon) so I watch it still, lol. I love pregnant women and giving birth and they are all so different. Great question! Of course I was also one of those women who had every baby book and magazine and overloaded myself with info, not to mention message boards on the net, lol. A good activity with Bugga.. hmmm.. how about one of those toddler leap frogs thingies?? My kids loved those... Bubba is much different than Ava too. She can sit and learn all day but Bubba doesn't want to nor does he have the attention span either. But that boy can play my gamecube for hours if I let him so I bought one of those V-tec machines (at walmart) that hooks to the front of your tv and has cartridges... so it's like a video game but with learning! He suprised me by how much he already knew! So I went and let him pick out another cartridge (he chose care bears, lol) but it's all about learning and you can't complete a level unless you learn something so I thought since he won't sit down with me and learn that is the next best thing. Also, they learn through cartoons... like dora and blues clues and the wiggles... you will be suprised by how much they already know, believe me. Hope I was some help. Also, I taught Bubba his colors by being sneaky.. he would never sit so I could go over his colors with him so I bought him those big lego blocks and got in the floor and "played" with him, I'd say ok, lets make a truck... I need a purple block! And he would go searching for the perfect purple block, etc... he learned all his colors that way, lol. And he never knew he was learning, he just thought mommy was playing with him. :)

Kristin, I worried about you! How is Sydney!!!?? I hope everything came out ok at the docs. Let us know ok?

Leigh, I figured you were busy with DH... have fun!! :)

Michelle, I did look into all those BC options... the ones I'm really interested in are the nuvaring and seasonale bc pill. I heard the nuvaring is only like 30 bucks a month so I'll ask my doc about it but seasonale is much much more expensive. But as soon as I get insurance that is the one I want. Right now though I think we'll just use condoms... I know I can be responisble with them. When we used them before (several years ago) we were very young and only had one kid so another one wasn't a big deal so we hit and missed with them (and then came Bubba, lol) but now I know we don't need another baby right now, I'm just now getting my body back to where it needs to be and I want to focus on me for awhile so I will be responsible about them... but if my doc thinks I should do something else well then I'll consider that too. So what do you have planned for today??

Ok, I need to get in the shower and start getting around. I'm feeling much better now so it must have been the food last night, dh called and was feeling bad too so it had to be the food. But I'm better now... I'm sure nerves will be an issue later, lol.
Ok, TTYL!

Bayleysmom
09-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Hey everyone! Spryng I am right along there with you feeling yucky! My face feels puffy from all the salt and my stomach isn't feeling too good either. I hate waking up feeling like this! I'm just glad I didn't eat more.

QOTD yes! I watched a baby story all the time! I would always cry too and I had every book ever made or magazine. I gave them all to my cousin the other day and I think she is getting good use out of them. I think it was very handy to watch those shows and to read a lot because I was never really surprised at anything that was happening to my body because I had either seen it or read it. So anyways yes I watched it everyday!!

Well today is shopping and errand day and I have more to do that usual so I am going to leave the baby at my moms so I can actually get done what I need. Usually I'll just take Bayley but if we have a lot of errands I tend to cut them short because she is sick of being in her carseat and then I have to run out on another day and I don't like doing that. Flylady was right to tell you to get it all done on one day cause it makes it SO much easier.

Crystal yucky night! Sorry about that, maybe a nap later today? I know how being pregnant makes it even worse to be tired. I hope you find some time to nap.

Spryng good luck at your appointment, I'm sure it will all be fine! Let us know how your doctor reacts to you weight loss!

Hi Michelle! Thanks for the pretty HAPPY ANNIVERSARY sign last night! That was cool! What are you up to today? How is Yugi?

Leigh I figured you were hanging with dh. Don't forget about us! J/K Does dh have to leave soon to cover the hurricane again? I can't believe they think it IS heading to FL again!!! That is so scary! I hope it downgrades soon though, a category 5!!! SCARY!

Mel good luck with Patrick today, I hope he is good for the bloodwork. I don't envy you though! What else will they do to try and figure out the sleep issue? How long for the results of the blood test? Keep us posted.

Ok need to get me and the baby ready for the gym. I'll TTYL!!

Bayleysmom
09-09-2004, 12:14 PM
BTW Ron and I usually don't exchange gifts for our anniversary because we like to just go out and spend time together but he brought me home a dozen red roses yesterday! I thought it was so sweet! They are so pretty too! They are in a vase on my kitchen table. Anyway I just thought I would share because I was pretty excited!!

Jaymi_Dol_78
09-09-2004, 12:15 PM
Hello Everyone! Right now I am craving chocolate iced donuts from Krispy Kreme, and I just want to eat them until I get sick… or… a big burger from Wendys! With Fries! :lol: Ok.. So my diet is going well, just making me hungry I guess. All that chicken salad, and f/f potato salad, and lettuce… is making me hungry. Of course I eat meat..(Salmon) and chicken etc. and veggie baked beans (my favorite) and fruits up that kazoo.. I’m still hungry.. Or maybe I’m hungry right now because all I ate was an apple.. Hmmm. I’m a big dummy! :lol: I just havent exercised. That’s my downfall.. I’m so freakin tired though.. Bad…. I just can’t be Prego…I can’t be! Sore breast and exhaustion has to be a sign for something else… I think it’s the BC… but unlike Spryng…. I just can’t get off… That’s how I ended up with Jariel. :rofl: Condoms work for a while.. But my hubby hates them… seems more than he hates having other kids which he really hates.. So I don’t know….

Penny~ Thanks for the coupons! I used one the day I got them.. I was actually on my way to buy some.. It really helped! Great news about your doc! If only I could go to her too! :lol: I’m happy for you! How is the phentermine working?

Crystal- How many kids does your sister have? I have family members like that. My husbands grandmother had 5 kids… but is quick to tell me to have my tubes tied! And my grandmother thinks 1 is enough.. And 0 is better! :lol: She is something else too. My parents get disappointed every time they hear I’m pregnant.. Married or not… but are happy to have grandchildren…( I don’t get it!) If I could.. I’d have a million too! But my dh wants like 0 !

Spryng- I like Core.. But it seems like it’s harder to cheat… I’m not sure. If I exercise everyday.. I can save my points.. But I don’t! But I feel like just one meal like that won’t hurt you.. You deserve it anyways… except the feeling sick part! :) Those pts seem to fly away.. Right now.. I have no idea how many I have! But.. I’m just moving right along! Spryng, If I wasn’t have BC problems right now… I wish I could help! Do you want anymore kids? Have you thought about the shot or the patch? My body is just in rebellion right now.. But the patch is really easy. I usually put it on my butt and my abdomen. When I get lazy I put it on my arm.. But that itches a little.

QOTD- I watched a show on discovery health about a woman who was pregnant with twins for her sister the other night and cried and cried!!! I don’t even know how it ended… I changed the channel when dh came in.. he would have been like… why the heck are you watching that! I watched it during my pregnancy as much as I did the Golden Girls! Which was like.. .every single day.

Ok, Mel, Leigh, Michelle, Jill (Happy Belated Anniversary), and Lord knows who else I missed. I hope you all are having a blessed day!

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Jaymi, my sister is fixing to have her 8th. But she can spit those things out like it's nothing. I really believe she was really made for this. She is her own person with her own beliefs and my mom should respect and accept that.
You sound like me...I love the Golden Girls. Used to watch them all the time. I think I started seeing the same ones over and over and over again.

While pregnant with Alisa and Ally I read the What to Expect When Expecting book like a bible. I would read it over and over and then refer to it whenever I needed. I don't get into the magazines and other books, because there's so much that I don't agree with so it's no use to read some of them. Besides, I had my sister to refer to, LOL!!!

Okay, we finished school and it went much much smoother. I'm finishing lunch and then cleaning the kitchen. Got research to do on the net and spend some time with the kids outside.
Hope everyone is having a great day. TTYL

mompen
09-09-2004, 01:48 PM
HI Ladies...

I am running around but I wanted to tell everyone a big HI! :) :wave:

Hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

Spryng,
Good luck at the dr :)

sydsmom
09-09-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi there guys. Sorry to be MIA lat night and today. Yesterday afternoon was awful. Sydney went to the doctor and they decided that they wanted to do a blood work up to make sure that she didn't have mono, or meningitis. Well luck would have it that the first arm they stuck her in wasn't working, because she jerked her arm :( So they had to do do it in the other arm :( :( :( I was about in tears holding her down, trying to tell her to be brave and not move. Needless to say, it sucked. And now her little arms are bruised !!! So all last night she was awful because she "couldn't" move her arms, and kept saying her arms were acky, and that they were broken. She FINALLY fell asleep at 11:30PM. Then after that she woke up perfectly fine this morning !! So we went to pre-school and everything, then when we got home, Koby jumped on her and scratched all the way down her arm and she was crying for like 2 hours. She just now went down for a nap and I am exhausted physically and emotionally ! :) Sorry to complain, but I figure, what are friends for? and I am starting to miss dh alot.....my house is cleaner, :lol: , but we miss him and Sydney especially. So pity party, table for one!!!!!! haha, hope you all are having a better day than me! :) I hope maybe we will be on track tomorrow and have a better day !!! I will be back later tonight to get personal, after Sydney gets to bed.
Okay, I want to take a a little nap and finish the laundry !!

sydsmom
09-09-2004, 04:04 PM
sorry gals forgot to tell you her results. she has a normal amount of white blood cells and red blood cells. They said her blood was "beautiful and normal" - which is a relief !!! ;) Just tough to deal with all this !!!
Still no TOM, anybody seen him, I think my body is going berserk. haha. I call the doctor monday for a "report in" and then will probably make an appointment after that to get the blood test and checked out for other issues if I'm not prego. Thanks for worrying about me guys :^: :grouphug:
I'll be back later to check in and get personal !! :)

mompen
09-09-2004, 04:17 PM
Hi Ladies...

I just got a second so I wanted to address everyone :)

Jill,
It sounds like you are doing so awesome at the gym. I am so glad to hear it :) I know you will be at goal in no time :)

Mel,
Good Luck today with Bugga. I will keep him in my thoughts. How did Abigail do this morning! I bet she is having a great time! Sorry TOM is not coming yet.. :( I feel for you! Hang in there!

Crystal,
I need to go catch the weather and check on that hurricane. Poor Florida I tell you. If you move is it going to be closer to this side or on the coast?

Kristen,
I am so sorry to hear that Sydney had to go through all of that. It is so painful I know! But I am relieved to hear that everything was ok! So does she just have a viral infection? But that should have showed up on the blood work right? I will keep you in my thoughts! I hope you get some results on you Monday also!

Spryng,
I am thinking of you right now as I type. I sure hope that was not too painful at the doctor. What do they have to do to get it out? Or do I want to know? Hope everything turns out ok! Hugs to you :) :hugs:

Jaymi,
You are so welcome :) No problem! Glad to hear you are doing well on plan! :) YAH! Resist those urges girl! You are doing so well! :)

Michelle,
How is your day going? You lucky dog! My meds cost me $95 yesterday! But it is worth it in the end, right? I took a half pill this morning and doing fine with it. I am working on getting all my water in and exercise :)

I did a two mile walk today on watp's and I am going to do it three times a week. We always feel so good when we exercise! :)

Have a great one! :)

Angel Marie
09-09-2004, 04:40 PM
hey girls.

QOTD: yep I watched a baby story everyday I was pregnant.Cried like a baby.That seems like all I did was make sure I got to watch that while I was pregnant.I guess I was looking for inspiration for delivery.But I enjoyed it.I don't ever watch it anymore.Don't have time lol.

Well yeaaahh for me I exercised today.First time in a while and it feels good to sweat.Well ya'll know what I mean.I don't like to feel sweaty but I do like the energy I get from a good workout.All I did was 10 minutes on the nortic track.Believe it or not thats just as good as a 30 minute walk.Great cardio workout.
I'm having troble with TOM this month as well.I had it for 4 days thought It left then It came back this morning.It done the same thing last month.Don't know whats up with that.I'm not to worried about it though.
Well,its baked chicken rice and brocolli for supper tonight.I'm still doing good with drinking water .I have it handy all the time.works out well that way.Anyhow i'll try and get personal later.Gotta go play mom for awhile.
Angel :)

Loveliam
09-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Hi again :) Another flyby . . . Initially, DH was going to leave for FL on Saturday, but now he's heading out tomorrow, so I want to spend time with him and Liam as much as possible, but I will return tomorrow afternoon LOL. I'm still thinking of you gals a lot and miss touching base . . .

Bayleysmom
09-09-2004, 06:39 PM
Hey guys! Just got back from being in town and it went good. It was nice to get out without the baby so I didn't have to worry about her and getting things done quickly I just did things at my own pace. Dinner tonight is Spryngs Avocado Swiss chicken and I am really excited to make it! Spryng and I decided to do a water challenge today since tomorrow is our WI and we ate bad last night. So far I have drank 2 liters so I think that is pretty good right? I will continue to drink more but boy do i have to pee a lot!! We'll see how it affects my WI. I am hoping to maintain this week but a loss would be very welcome and exciting!! Anyway we are having some people over this weekend (the 2 girls who are preg. and their dh's plus another girl who is on WW and her dh) to play Mexican train and to eat pizza and stuff. I figured it was ok as long as I had only one piece and filled myself up on salad the rest of the time. It should be a lot of fun! We dont have people over here much so I am excited. I need to get a handle on this house though because I have let it slide this past week. Anyone up for a challenge tonight or tomorrow morning? I was thinking that we could do flylady challenges every Monday and Friday. That way it gets us ready for the weekend so we can spend time doing fun things and it helps us to get going for the week after the weekend. Is anyone up for this? I really want to make a commitment to it. Let me know what you think.

Kristin I'm glad everything went well with Syd. How scary to think she had something really bad. I'm glad she didn't! Her poor arms and poor you! Don't feel bad about complaining, it's not like you do it all the time and that's what were here for! Everyone has bad days once in awhile!

Hi Penny! I'm on a real gym kick now and I feel so much better, more tired though! I'm sure that will wear off when my body gets used to it and then I will have more energy. I'm so glad you got your workout in and are drinking your water. You sound like you have some new goals. I know you can do it!!

Hi Angel!! Good job doing the Nordic Track!

Hi Leigh, we'll be here when you come back. Spend a lot of time with them we totally understand! Sorry dh has to leave again. Hopefully for not too long!

Ok girls I think I will take a little break and lay on the couch and watch Oprah, I'll tell you if it's any good! TTYL

Oh ya for those of you that have Cabbage Patch Kids (my mom just gave me all of my old ones back) if they have dirty faces like mine I found that those magic eraser work soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good at getting off all of the dirt and white wall marks! I guess this would go for any doll it also worked really good at getting the stains off of my crockpot that I though were permanent. Just thought I would share, they are awesome!!

melmcc99
09-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey Everyone! WHAT A DAY FOR BUGGA AND US! Poor Bugga had 3 vaccine injections and blood taken from both arms and to top it off when the nurse cleaned his penis for the urine collection she pulled his forskin too much and hurt him. He is not circumsized and you are not supposed to pull the skin back. I was so upset, I yelled at the nurse and told her that you're not supposed to do that, she said " how am I suppose to clean him if I don't pull it back?" I was ready to push her, let me tell you. she was hurting him! dh and I saw a drop of blood!! I spoke to the doctor about it and he checked Patrick and said he was red inside and she must have forced it a bit, but there was no damage. He was very gentle and just moved the skin around to check. He said he would speek to her. OH man I was so upset for a long time! THen he got poked three times. Then to the Lab and Got blood from one arm and then it stopped before they could finish, so on to the other arm. I just wanted to hold him and never let anyone touch him again. My poor little guy. Anyway, like Kristin, I'm sorry to complain/ vent on you but I just had to get it out.
One more thing: Dr. said that refux may be a problem for him and he said to try giving him childrens maalox. I'll have to look at the store for it asap. Maybe that will solve the sleep problem.

Kristin, I am with you today, hun! We are both have a sh...y day. I'm glad the tests came back ok though. At least you have peace of mind about that.

Penny, Abigail's first day of school was ok. SHe did say that at play time she just did puzzles by herself. I guess she still has to warm up. She said her teacher was nice though. She is shy till she meets friends. None of the girls were the same as last year and only two boys were the same. How r u today? How are you doing OP? MEd's Helping? LMK. How r the boys?

Jill, that was so nice of dh to buy you roses. I bet they are BEAUTIFUL!!

Jaymi, do think you're preg? Are you late? Have you tested? hmm, all that stuff is probably TOM!

Anyway, dh just got a terrible phone call. A man at work was burned today with hot water over 50% of his body. Dh wasn't in today. I don't know what happened yet. They were going to medivac the man out to a special hospital for burns. Dh is so upset. He is an engineer for a waste water treatment plant and this happened at the plant. Something obvioulsy went terribly wrong.

Spryng, how r u today. have you recouped from the great food last night? DId you get your exercise in today?

Michelle, how r u today? Did you do anything interesting?

Leigh, how'd the rest of your day go?

Hey Angel, good job on the exercise!!! Keep up the good work!

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Okay girls, how is everyone doing?
Penny, they can't figure out where this next hurricane is going. If we move to Florida, which I do still want to, we were looking to the Gulf side. About where this next hurricane could hit. Around the Ft. Myers area.

Jill, glad you got to get out without dd, it really is nice sometimes.

Okay, I'm so frustrated, not mad, just frustrated. Dh realized that we may not build and probably won't which we've talked about the whole time that there was always a chance it may not work out and now he's on a roll. He can't figure out why nothing EVER goes his way, there's always 1000 obstacles in his way. He can't understand these people that get things done exactly how they want. I so badly can't understand him. I don't want things to fall into place, I mean, I was raised to work hard for what you get and that's okay with me. No I don't want to stay in this house at all, but I think we can think of another plan which I thought we already had. I just can't understand how someone can be sooooo ....whatever he is. Is it selfishness? I really don't know the word. Of course he's special and it's so good to have dreams, but they are not suppose to fall into place perfectly, otherwise what did you learn getting there. I've been praying to God to show us they road to take and to open dh's eyes so he would see it and this may be it, but he's not seeing it. He thinks life is unfair to him.
This also means he has to go out and get a job, which he's never, ever, ever had a real one. He's worked with his grandparents in this family business since he was 15 years old. So yes, I'm sure he's scared, but it doesn't mean life is unfair to him.
I'm sorry for going on and on, my kids are wanting ice cream and they have been soooo good today. I'll be back later.

melmcc99
09-09-2004, 07:28 PM
Jill, you snuck in on me. GLad you got stuff done with out having bayley with you. I bet you missed her though. It is so oooo much easier to do it alone though and I bet a needed break. Cool about the magic earser on the doll. I know the white wall marks you are talking about. Good Job on getting in so much water and exercise.

Leigh, you snuck in too. Have a nice time with dh and Liam. I'm sorry he is heading out again so soon.

melmcc99
09-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Crystal, you snuck in now on me too. I bet dh is just upset and frustrated too. I know when you really want something it can feel like the whole world stinks! I bet he'll calm down soon and realize that's just the way it is. I know you are frustrated too. Hang in there girl!

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Mel, I'm so sorry about how the doc appt. went for Bugga. I'm glad to hear he's not circumcised. Andrew is because dh wants it done, but my sister doesn't get her sons' done and she gets so much hipe about it. Andrew was done at the home of a rabbi when he was 11 days old. That was hard. I'm glad Bugga is okay.
You're right dh is frustrated too, but he won't really "calm" down. This is how he is and always has been, he thinks the world should revolve around him. He thinks people should think like him and it just disgusts me. I can't say anything because it's not that I want to say you're no more special than the next person, because of course he is. I mean, everyone is special in their own way but I don't think as his wife, I'm suppose to make him feel extra special...oh, you all know what I mean, I hope.
Anyways, I'm thinking this could make a great opportunity for him to fall into his real estate dream. He has always had a dream to buy and sell real estate. And this house we're in, with minimal fixing up, mostly cosmetically, would make GREAT rental income, therefore we will always own this land and get monthly income out of it. I'll bring it up when the time is right.
TTYL

melmcc99
09-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Crystal, you are right and you should bring it up when the time is right. Make it seem like it is all about him and how wonderful he will do with real estate. Your home I'm sure would be a great never ending income. ...as long as the tenant pay...lol or not so funny.

Bayleysmom
09-09-2004, 08:26 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Mel I'm sorry things went so bad at the Dr.'s office, poor Patrick! I'm sure everything will turn out ok, did you get some of that Maloxx? I'll be excited to hear if it works for him or not. I really hope it does!

Crystal hopefully your dh will calm down so you can both sit down and think of a plan. We are going to keep this house too and rent it when we finally need to move. Real Estate is such a good investment. Is your dh handy at carpentry and such? If so maybe you could buy homes, fix them up and sell them again. My uncle does that and he makes good money. Just a suggestion.

So I have put some stuff up for auction on e-bay last week and did pretty good. I bought this pair of Adidas pants for 9.00 a long time ago thinking I would sell them and I finally put them up and they sold for 28.00!! They are 40.00 pants so I got a good deal and so did whoever bought them. I sold a couple other things too but that was the biggie. I am going to put a couple other things on tomorrow I think. It's nice to have a little extra money coming in. Just thought I would share!

Ok back to dinner!

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Jill, that's about exactly what dh wants to do. He is definitely a jack of all tradesman. But we have never had the $ to buy and fix up. We can do some of it to this one, but dh starts thinking toooooooo big and wants to do this and this and this until of course we can't afford it. It won't matter if we talk about it he'll do what he decides to do. I just hope he shares with me, lol.
TTYL

Angel Marie
09-09-2004, 09:03 PM
Evening ladies

Mel-Sorry about the doctor's visit today.Yeah I'd been pretty P***ed to.
Our kids are our hearts,right?My son is circumcised it was done the same day he was born.My doctor put a sucker in his mouth and did the circumcision in about 3 or 4 minutes and my son didn't even cry.The doctor said the taste
from the sucker distracted his attenion.I'm glad I had it done.It's just something else I don't have to worry about.Don't get me wrong, I'm not against not having it done.It was just my choice to have it done.

Crystal-Your right.He probly is scared.Especially if he's worked for the family all his life and now he has to go out into "the real world" to get a job.He's scared of not knowing and probly scared that he won't be able to support his family.I mean ya'll have 3 kids and another in progress.So just give him time to get over the shock or whatever he needs to do and then bring up that subject.Just make sure it's all about him.You know how that goes i'm sure.lol
Men are the "head of house".Yeah right lol.Anyhow,as I always say things happen for a reason and there is one behind there somewhere. :)

Jill-I don't know about the flylady challenge,but I have one me and you can do.I was looking at our current weights and our goal weights and we both need to lose about the same amount.Do you want to make some kind of challenge to see who can lose the weight first and whoever wins has't to send to other one,some kind of reward.Just a suggestion,let me know what you think.
Speaking of cleaning I got to get off here and get busy.It's 9pm I've got the kids in bed.I've got to figure out how to cook Salmon for Dh.I've never cooked it before.Then I need to clean the kitchen and my bathroom.And put up our cloths.I've got laundry caught up Just need to clean my room then all the cloths will be put up.

Here's a QOTD for tomorrow if ya'll want to answer it.Besides your parents or loved ones,Who is your Hero and Why?

I can't even answer that one yet.I'll have to think about it.
I gotta get to cleaning.I'll check back in before I go to bed.
Man, I still have to pack lunches to.
Love to all ttyl Angel :D

watkinsguru
09-09-2004, 09:26 PM
Angel, thanks for your words and you are absolutely right.

I have an answer to that question, but as great conversation, I'll save it for tomorrow.

Kids are in bed although I know they won't stay there. Andrew had a late nap and that screws him up. But at least it's early enough for me to get them taken care of.

Spryng, Are you around? Sure hope you're okay.

I don't know if I'll be back around tonight, I'll try. Otherwise, everyone have a great night.

spryng
09-09-2004, 09:28 PM
OK ladies... I'm here! I got home about an hour ago but big brother came on and I had to watch it, lol.

The appointment went great. I was worried over nothing it seems. I couldn't even feel it coming out! I told her about us deciding to use condoms and she said NO WAY!! LOL... so she sent me home with 3 months of BC pills (ortho tricyclen lo) and said if I was still uninsured in 3 months to just come back in and get more samples, so that was really nice of her! So I start taking them after my next period... so I still had to get condoms, lol. Oh also... she really tried to talk me out of getting the IUD out... she felt like I hadn't given it enough time to balance out. but I told her that each month my periods get longer, acne flares up like crazy, and those cysts are killing me! So she agreed that maybe it wasn't for me. But she also found out I have a bad infection... which she said probably contributed to the cysts, so I got a prescription for it and hopefully it will be gone soon. That explains why I have been so tired lately and my stomach has been tender. I didn't have any symptoms so I never knew anything was going on down there, lol. But anyway, I think that is my day in a nut shell. I've taken BC pills many times before and they work great for me so I don't mind taking these. I'm good about remembering and all that. But I think she was right about the condoms... they probably would have worked but I would have worried every month until TOM showed up.
Oh and she was floored by the weightloss!!! She came in and looked at me funny and said... I thought I read your chart wrong, lol.. you have lost a ton!!! :) She also said that may have contributed to the cysts too because each fat cell has estrogen in them and when you lose alot of weight you release alot of estrogen into your body and it can build in your ovaries and cause pain and cysts. So between the IUD and trying to get thin I was hurting myself, lol. But she was proud of me!
So I would call the appointment a success and now I can move forward. But I feel great having the IUD out. I know it's all mental, lol.. but I just feel relieved and I was so glad it didn't hurt. I was so nervous in the waiting room and my stomach was churning!
Ok, enough about that... let me try and get personal..

Angel, I hope you are getting alot of cleaning done! Did you want us to answer that ? tonight? If so.. hmmm... I don't think I have a hero really. (outside of family that is) I could get all religious and say God of course, lol.. which would be true but I really don't talk about religion on the net.

Jill, congrats on selling those pants!!! I have some stuff I'd like to sell on ebay too but I'm too lazy to get it together, lol. I've been drinking like crazy tonight but I think you are going to win!! LOL! I'm up to 6 glasses, lol. And my bladder is on overload! :) I'll try to get in 10 glasses tonight but any more than that and I'll be up all night peeing, lol.

Crystal, I can feel like your dh at times... sometimes it seems things never go our way when other people get them handed to them on a silver platter. But I realize life doesn't work that way and I'm ok with it. My dh works hard for his money and I appreciate every cent, lol. I hope things work out for you guys too.

melissa, my boys aren't circumcised either and my MIL hurt Bubba when he was an infant. She changed his diaper and I heard him scream so I ran in there and he was crying so hard and she said... You HAVE to clean under the skin and I about came unglued! Why don't those people know that the skin will come back on it's own in due time!! Of course... she never did it again because she got an ear full... no one hurts my babies, lol. Poor Bugga... I hope he feels better tonight.

Leigh, I feel so bad for you! Your dh has been gone alot lately. If you need to talk I'm here!! Enjoy your night with him :)

Penny, she used some kind of tweezer looking things to get it out.... she just grabed the strings and out it came! Very simple and easy and painfree! LOL. Do those pills have side effects??

Kristin, so glad Sydney is ok!! Since her blood work and all that was normal what did she have?? Just a virus or something? And still no sign of TOM huh?? Not even that feeling of him coming? I'm still being optimistic for you!! I think you are!!!! I just think there isn't enough of the hormone in you yet for a test to show positive. I hope I am right!!! :)

Jaymi, did those cravings ever go away?? I hope so... you can do this girl!! I'm routing for you!! Do you think you are pregnant? When was your last period and when is the next one due?? Keep us informed!! And I'm not sure if we want more kids... I'm young enough to have another one in a few years with no problems but by then they will all be in school and I may not want to start over, but I don't want my DH snipped yet or my tubes tied... it just seems too premature at the moment. So we are going to wait a few years and decide then.

Ok, I think I am caught up! If I missed you then I am so sorry!! I'll be back on later so chew me out ok?? :o TTYL!

Deana1113
09-09-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi to everyone. I intended to get here this morning but I had a pot full of tomatoes that had to be put up, so I spent all day making a batch of BBQ sauce. Dh is like the biggest BBQ sauce fan I have ever known, puts it on everything. I give him a hard time about trying to cover up my cooking, which he isn't, he just loves it that much. And he really liked what I made today. It was my first try so I guess I lucked out. Even the kids liked it.

Spryng: Hope you had a good visit at the Dr. Hope everything is okay and you find what works best for you and dh for BC. Don't worry about the Mexican food last night. You deserve a splurge. I on the other hand, have a pepsi in the fridge that has been there for over 3 weeks since I started dieting and I'm saving it for a 10 lb loss mark to treat myself.

Mel: So sorry to hear about Patrick's Dr. visit. With any luck he won't remember it and the next time won't be so bad. If you ever go to that office again make sure you ask for a different nurse. All my boys are circumcised because I was always told that they will have more to deal with when they get older as far as infections and such. But your decision is yours and I respect that. My dd had to have blood drawn last week for lead testing for preschool and she did great. So great that the lab lady gave her a beanie baby spider. I was shocked she did so well. She is my biggest baby when it comes to hurts.

Crystal: Everything will works itself out in time. It sounds like dh just needs some self-pity time to work out his feelings. Afterward he will be more level headed about what needs to be done to make it work and therefore make more sound choices. I'm sure he is stressed right now and wants to do right by his wife and kids, he just doesn't know how to go about it yet. Just stand beside him and let him know that you are there to talk to if he needs you.

Jill: So glad you are getting to the gym and drinking your water. That weight will be off in no time. It is always nice to get to town with out kids. I think I remember the last timeI got away without any of them :?: .....WTG on the ebay sales. BTW, Happy Belated Anniversay to you and dh.

Leigh: Sorry to hear dh has to leave again. Absence makes the heart grow fonder ;)

Angel: :bravo: on the excercise. I have the WATP tapes and I love Leslie Sansone. I finally did the 2 mile today for the first time. What a good workout.

Penny: WOOHOO on the 2 mile. I loved it. Just a little more than the 1 mile and it really makes a difference in the burn. So glad you like the new Dr. And one day at a time is right. Don't rush it, it will happen for you. I have had the same Dr. since I moved here 10 years ago and wouldn't change unless I had to.

Kristin: So sorry that Sydney had to get stuck twice. I have small veins and they almost always have to stick me twice. Hope they figure out what's wrong with her to make her so sick. I just hate it when kids get sick. Me getting sick I can handle, but they are just so little.

Michelle: Hope you had a Great day today!!!

Jaymi: What's up girl? Hope you get to feeling better and can get back on track in the excercise department. Keep us posted.

Spryng: you snuck back in on me while it has takend me over an hour to type this because the kids keep interrupting me. The boys are in bed now and then I have to run to dh's work to take him some cash for his supervisor. He is riding in the MS150 this weekend and everyone from work is pledging a set amount. Glad it isn't too far, only 12 miles away, but I want to try to get there when he is on his break so I can see him. So glad your appointment went so well. Aren't samples great? :smug: I got my tubes tied after dd, but I felt 4 was enough and dh finally got his first child and said that was all he needed so that worked out great for us. Even though I waited til she was 17 months before I decided. I was on Depo-Prevera while I waited and I HATED it. No TOM and I felt like I was more emotional and that sucked.

QOTD: I have watched Baby Story a few times but never while I was pregnant. It wasn't on or I didn't have TLC when I was pregnant with the boys and by the time I was pregnant with dd I knew everything.....LOL...or so I thought I did. Then I was thrown a girl to mess me all up.

Well, since it took so long to type this I;m not sure anyone will still be awake to read it. Better run anyway if I want to catch dh on break.

Have a good night all, see you in the morning with my QOTD.

BIGtimeLOSER
09-09-2004, 11:22 PM
I have been a busy girl again. But I have stayed on plan pretty well, just not enough water. I gave my mom a haircut and bought groceries today.

I was worried about my sudden weight gain, headaches and nausea, so I took the Nuvaring out a bit early and TOM came early too! So I get to go have my biopsy done early next week. Talk about nervous!!! Not about anything being wrong, but about the biopsy itself.

Crystal...Just remember a man's identity is based on his ability to be a good provider, so the time your dh is without a job will be a hard time for all of you. I dealt with it with my dh, too. Just be patient until things settle a bit and he has a plan and even a job. As hard as it will be, it will get better!!!

Spryng...Glad your BC is no longer an issue! Bet that takes a burden off of you! I can't wait til the day someone says I have lost a ton of weight, LOL!!

Jill...I will do the Flylady challenges with you! I need a little motivation.
Happy Belated Anniversary! How was the chicken? I think I got all the stuff to make it today.

Deana...BBQ sauce?? Maybe you should market it and sell it!!! LOL!

Penny...Glad you had a good doc visit! Wish I had a doc to give me diet meds! Mine might if I ask her nicely.

Leigh...POOR DH! and poor you!! Does he enjoy going to do hurricane footage? What does he really enjoy about his job? The travel? The excitement? The fame...LOL? I sure do not envy all the ladies here who have to be single moms so often. I wouldn't like that! We are here for you!

Michelle...Hey...I forgot what you posted, so just Hey for now...LOL!!! But count me in on the gift exchange.

Kristin...Hope your girl is still doing better!

Mel...I hate to hear about Bugga's rough day!! Poor little man! Is he feeling okay now?

Hey Angel...Just hey...and good luck on that challenge!

I think I am done for the moment!

Love to all!

mompen
09-09-2004, 11:42 PM
Hi Everyone!

Well Harvest Moon goes back to the video store..... so I will be around more.... unless I can rent it again this week...lol

Spryng,
I am so happy that everything went great at the dr! WOO HOO! I am excited for you :) The meds have different side effects but most are mild. I had a headache when I first started taking them in May but when I started again I didn't feel anything.

Cindi,
Hi Ya! :)

Mel,
I am soooooo sorry to hear about Patrick! Did you file a complaint? I would call there tomorrow or fill out one of those forms... Poor guy! I know he must have been upset. Call me tomorrow if you want to! I don't mind venting ;)

Michelle,
Where are ya girly? Are you working tonight?

Jill,
You should have let me in on the water challenge !!!!! I thought we were friends.. :) LOL Congrats on all the gym work! You are gonna be one tone MAMA! :) MAKE THAT.... ONE TONE HOT MAMA :) :)

Crystal,
I am so sorry to hear that you and dh are still have problems :( I know that is a huge decision to make. Hang in there!

Deana,
It sounds like you are still doing well on plan. Can't wait to hear about your results on Tuesday!!!!!!

Angel,
You don't have much to lose at all! I bet your friends are right! You are probaby very beautiful :) Have a great night!

Leigh,
Hey, family comes first! We will see you when dh leaves back out! Have a great time! :)

Melinda,
How are you doing on plan?

Ricci,
How was school today?

Ginny,
Where are you lady????

Di,
Hugs to you! Please let us know how you are!

Mindee,
Are you still with us?

Lori,
What about you? Are you still coming by? Let us know how you are doing!

Geri,
Hope you are having a great time! I MISS YOU! :) :) :) :) :)

Have a wonderful night ladies!

Andrew has his tonsils consulation tomorrow. They will recheck his tonsils tomorrow and make sure he is all cleared up for the surgery. We will schedule a date tomorrow.
Not too much more planned. Hunter has gotten all good marks in school! YAH! So I told him I would buy the Hulk shoes he wants b/c his best friend has them. :)

Oh I can't leave Nicholas out...lol He is going for his Speech Consultation on Wed.

As for me, I am doing great! I have drank all my water and doing fine with my portions. And like I said I had got in my exercise so I am all set!

Bayleysmom
09-09-2004, 11:57 PM
Hey girls, just sitting here hoping my dd will go to bed soon! I thought she would be tired by now but I guess not! Anyway just so you all know the avocado swiss chicken was soooooooooooooooooo good!! You should all make it!

Angel I would love to compete to lose these last pounds we have! Let's do it! First to 15 wins? Is that how much we have LOL. I think it's more like 13 but why not do it to 10 cause I know those last few pounds are going to be really hare, probably for both of us! Let me know what you think.

Deana mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm BBQ sauce, my dh eats everything with ketchup and ranch and I accuse him also of not liking my cooking! LOL I know that's just how he likes it though so I don't complain too much.

Cindy I will look forward to doing flylady with you! I will try to get up a little earlier so I can do it before I go to the gym and then maybe a break for both of us and then back at it a little later in the day? Does that sound good? Good job staying OP! And Good Luck with the biopsy, I don't envy you!

Ok gals I am going to watch CSI and read a magazine. I'll talk to you all in the morning and let you know how my WI goes! Hopefully I at least maintained! TTYL!!

Bayleysmom
09-10-2004, 12:03 AM
Penny sorry about the water challenge!! I didn't know if you were around or not :( I'll do it again with you tomorrow or before my next weigh in, it really helps me get it all in! I hope Andrews consultation goes well tomorrow and I'm glad you are doing well on your new plan! I was just reading a magazine tonight about how making small changes is the best way cause you don't get so burnt out on everything. Let me know how Harvest Moon went!! TTYL

MichelleRae
09-10-2004, 03:41 AM
Hey girls its wicked late I just got home from work so this will be quick

Spryng so glad the appt went well!!! I hope everything is better soon ;) :grouphug:

Mel so sorry bugga had to go through that poor guy!!

Kristen I'm happy that Syd's blood came back good!!

Penny Let us know how Andrews consultation goes!!

Crystal hang in there!!

Leigh hope you had a great day with DH and Liam!

Angel and Deana I hope you had a great day!!

Geri are you back yet? I miss you!!

Ok I was supposed to have the next couple of days off from work but it turns out they need me to work since they are doing some restructuring of the staff and one of our fulltime girls is now going to manage another property owned by the same company they need me to work more hours. So spryng I know we were supposed to chit chat tomorrow night but I will be at work, so perhaps next friday which is my next day off LOL man oh man I'm gonna be exhausted!!

Sleep tight you beautiful women you!!

Michelle

watkinsguru
09-10-2004, 07:24 AM
starting a new thread...

Deana1113
09-10-2004, 07:25 AM
Starting a new thread