Old 09-09-2004, 05:23 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday Chat, Sept 9th

Good Morning,

Just starting this up b/4 I hit the road on my way to work.

Have a WONDERFUL day !!!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 07:48 AM   #2  

Good morning everyone!

Leenie: You're such an early riser! Hope you're having a great day.

Finally a relaxing day here. I'm going to work on some meal plans and try to make up an excercise schedule that I can actually follow. Waiting for the whooosh fairy to take away my TOM weight

Nothing else going on here today. They still haven't found the tiger thats on the loose here.

Hugs!
Jules
Loozingme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:09 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Try and have a good day at work

Jules: Good luck on scheduling stuff. I'm no good at following stuff for long. Sorry to hear about the tiger. Are they sure it hasn't moved out of the area??

Well, TOM decided to hit not only 4 days early...but decided to give me bad cramps to go with it. All I want to do is lay down!!!! Hopefully the heating pad thingy starts to kick in and help soon. Stepped on the scale yesterday and wasn't surprised to see it up (what with my BD cake and TOM and all)..but was surprised to see it down a pound today. Not counting it til official WI day on Saturday. I need to get back into the habit of taking down the weight AND measurments. Need to update that. I think I'll pop some Pamprin also before leaving for work. Haven't needed to use THAT stuff since I was a teen. UGH!!!!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:48 AM   #4  
The Princess O' Pets

Morning ladies!!!

Well I went to the gym yesterday and did 11 miles and that felt good. Was pretty OP with the exclusion of a little teriyaki sauce on my chicken, my nephew and I went out to dinner. He is so old now and he makes me feel old since he is 19 yrs old and it seems like ysterday he was 2!

I think DH and I are going to trade in the mini van (we have a dodge caravan) for a smaller car. I am looking at the PT Cruiser and VW beetle. It will be nice to have a smaller car since now I am commuting to work and the boys are older so I don't need to bring alot of stuff with me for them. We have a truck to haul big stuff and it has a shell on the back if we need to haul the dogs anywhere. So I think it might be a good thing. THe gas prices are killing me!

B- Sory about TOM!!! Yuck I hate cramps!

Hi Jules, great to meet you (I hadn't said that yet) and good job working on a schedule.

Hi LEENIE!!!

Have a great day!!!
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:29 AM   #5  

Good morning.

Leenie:

Jules: TIGER!

Theo'sgirl: I have 3 neices and 2 nephews and they are all so grown up now....I know how you feel. Seems like yesterday when they were born *sigh*

Nothing much going on with me....eating is horrendous but I know I will get back on track soon so I am not stressing over it. The funny thing is that even though my weight is up I am finding my underwear is feeling and looking a little big I don't think my measurements are down but why else would the undies be big? Too funny

The Aprentice is on tonight...DH will be watching the Patriots and I will get the upstairs tv all to myself! First I have to go to my mothers and hang some curtain rods for her.

I have a class today at work which I am not looking forward to...hope it doesn't last too long.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 10:28 AM   #6  
Movin' and Losin'

Leenie: My! What an early riser you are!

Jules: How long has this tiger been on the loose now??

Brenda: Yuck! Sorry about the cramps -- they can be miserable. Hope you're feeling better soon.

TG: Oh! A new car is exciting!

Jane: I'm still trying to gain control over my eating from this weekend. Those darn hurricanes!! I'm not sure what to tell you on the big underwear?!

Well, water aerobics last night was so fun! I loved it. I was a little uncoordinated, but it was great. At first, I was thinking that it was really easy, and I didn't understand how I was going to get a workout out of it. But, by the end, my muscles were feeling it! Now, I want to join a gym. I think I'd really be motivated to exercise if I was paying for a gym membership. Plus, I think I'd have a lot more fun exercising! I don't know, though... I'm pretty cheap. Maybe it could be a Christmas present...

My eating yesterday was better than this weekend, but it's still not great. Breakfast, snacks and supper were OP. Lunch was definitely not. I was out running errands and grabbed McDonald's. I always seem to run into trouble when I need to get something fast.

Well, I think this latest hurricane is going to hold off long enough for me to make a trip to Kansas this weekend. I sure hope so! I'm leaving tomorrow morning. I just don't want to get stuck somewhere. It makes me nervous since I fly standby on DH's passes. If they cancel flights because of the weather, I'm last on the list to get home... Everyone that pays comes first. Oh, well. I think I'm going to risk it. I really want to go! Plus, the forecasters aren't sure exactly where the hurricane is headed, and if it heads towards Florida, it shouldn't be to south Florida until Monday. (I'm flying back on Sunday to west-central Florida.)

Well, I'd better get back to work. Have a great day, ladies!

Take care,
Jina
jdoggmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 11:12 AM   #7  

Good Morning Everyone!

Leenie: Glad I don't have to get up as early as you! Hope you have a great day!

Jules: Hope you have a fun relaxing day! Also hope that they catch that tiger soon! When I was younger, the land that joined my family's had tigers. Luckily they never got out!

Brenda: HOpe that you are feeling better soon! I know how awful those cramps can be. Sending good vibes your way! Have a great day!

TG: I can relate with the older nephew! Our oldest nephew will be turning 16 next month. He was born 2 weeks after me and DH started dating. Doesn't seem like he is old enough to be driving! Geez..makes me feel so old! Good Luck with the new car shopping. Those PT Cruisers are nice! Also like the Beetles though! Have a great day!

Jane: Funny about the big undies! All mine are getting too tight right now Enjoy the Apprentice, I will be watching it also!

Jina: Hope that the hurricane misses you! I dont' know how everyone in Fl is handling this hurricane season! We got hit by Fran in 96 and I could not imagine having to go through that again! Hope that you have a fun trip! Keeping my fingers crossed that the hurricane misses you and that you get home on schedule and don't have to wait for a flight!

Well, today is the big day, and I am so nervous! Woke up really early this morning and couldn't go back to sleep! My Best friend is supposed to be here soon. We're going to head out to lunch and do a little shopping. DH and his sister is meeting us at the Dr this afternoon. For some reason I just can't sit still. Think my nerves are really getting to me. Guess I am just scared that something is going to be wrong. Trying to think positive though. Hopefully I'll be able to let you all know later if it's a boy or a girl. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! Well, gonna shower and get ready hope you all have a great day!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 02:21 PM   #8  
Baby Steps

Lisa: Oh the exciting day!!! Glad you're doing the eating out/shopping thing. I never made my ultra-sound days special---now I wish I had!!! Enjoy it

Jina: Glad you liked the water aerobics. Ours was always held at our city pool. But because I lived "outside" of town I had to pay more. I'm pretty cheap myself

Jane: Wish I could help you understand the undie situation. Sure wish I could claim smaller undies. Even with the weight I've lost I'm still in the same size

TG: My oldest nephew has got to be about 25 by now (I lost track. lol). He's married and has 2 kids of his own. Youngest nephew is 12. Oldest niece is 24 (I think) and is on her 2nd baby (nope. not married). Youngest niece is 14. No wonder I feel old

I'm still OP (even though I'd love something chocolate right now) and not sure what to do about lunch. Skip it? Not sure what to make for supper either. Salad and......dunno what. I'm looking forward to the day I can start seeing the scale go down again. I think if I keep this attitude I'll manage to stay OP. Not sure what got into me before....but seeing that picture of me over Labor day sure kicked in the common sense. lol AND the need to lose more weight.
Old 09-09-2004, 02:25 PM   #9  

MCDONALDS! Yes, that's right, I had McDonalds. Oh my am I going to have to work my butt off when I get back OP!

Jina: Hope you make it out of Dodge before the next hurricane hits.

Lisa: Good luck at the doctors....hope all is well. Fingers crossed for you!

Brenda: Wish I was being good like you I will pay for this indiscretion I'm sure I will.
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:20 PM   #10  
Baby Steps

Hey Jane,,,,don't wish to be like me too much. I've not stayed OP for longer than 3 days lately!!!!

IS IT A BOY OR GIRL???????????????????