Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-09-2004, 05:18 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday Sept 9th CHAT

Good Morning,

Just starting this bad boy up. Time to make coffee

BBL
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 06:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 256.5/256/???

Height: 5 ft 4

Hi Leenie , hi all , I have coffee anyone want some?

I'm feeling good this morning (probably because I've been remembering to take my meds every day for a few days lol). Nice sunny day here again. I've got my bellydancing class to look forward to this evening, plus my one of my fave TV shows starts a new series tonight, so I'll have the tape of that to watch when I get back from my class. Just gotta get some work done first lol.

Hope everyone's good today
clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 09:54 AM   #3  
CIN

Default Gooooooooood Morning!

Hello Leens & Clarrie & everyone else in comes in later!

It is overcast.......walked 35minutes not miles this morning and am showered and headed to two ( yes 2) OUT OF TOWN MEETINGS TODAY..SUBBING FOR 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE.I will be on the road 2 hours..............gonna take the good car too and be comfortable..........even if it burns supreme gas only! I do get mileage so that helps!

So I will check back late this evening.

Hope everyone has a great day.................concentrate on the good things of life today!

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 10:08 AM   #4  

Hey everyone!

I worked from 7 pm- 7 am.....haven 't done a night for a long time and I am dragging my butt!

Off to bed.

Hubby to dd 12 to Sarah Maclaclan on tues night........making good memories!

Have a good one everyone!

Will keep all of you and your needs in my prayers

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 11:09 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

I seem to be really busy for some reason

just popping in to say HI

will check back later

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 03:13 PM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hi Ladies...

Whew, it's been an interesting week. I've been running around trying to figure out what I should do for Brit's bday party on Saturday. Oh, and wanted to let everyone know that we made an appt with a psychologist for her, but its like a month away. YIKES! SO we decided to make an appt with the regular family doctor and see if we can get a referral and see if the referral will get us in quicker. Funny how things work like that. I also spoke with the psychologist at the school i work with, she thinks it sounds like an anxiety disorder... I feel the same way.

But now I'm running around trying to figure out what goodies to do for the bday party. I have to remember "pin the tail on the donkey" is "So NOT Cool!"

Ahh they grow up so fast. I remember when I first met her, she was 4 years old. Itty bitty little thing she was, and now she's turning 12... she's a good kid, bless her heart. She's been through a lot, with her parents constantly fighting and then the divorce. Then she met me, crazy, kooky, and a tad bit out of this world... but she's handled things well...

So anyways... what's kewl for a 12 years old party? LOL! We got her a karaoke machine for her bday, so I figurd when she opens that up she and the kids can sing their hearts out... (oooh which reminds me, I gotta buy some ear plugs ) then we bought her a playstation with that one game where you watch the screen and you dance on this pad... If that makes sense, so that's another thing can do for the party. I guess duck duck goose is not cool too I'll figure something out!

You ladies have a good day hehehe...

kookily yours...

Last edited by SueMarie301; 09-09-2004 at 03:15 PM.
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2004, 08:05 PM   #7  
Walking by faith

Wink Hi-remember me?

According to the entry screen, I last visited here 6/21/04-almost 3 MONTHS AGO!! A whole lot has been going on in my life. I've had 2 surgeries on my ankle, been hospitalized for 5 1/2 weeks with a bone infection, survived one NASTY tropical storm (only minor damage, praise God ), seen my wayward son sent to jail , and now I'm finally home! My ankle is still in a cast, and the doctor is telling me it may be 4 more months before I can bear weight on it. It wasn't a car accident or anything serious-it's connected to the paralysis and nerve damage in my lower right leg. My ankle joint has probably been in rough shape for a while-I just never felt the damage.

It's good to "see" all of you here . Liz, I glanced at your post, and I just want to say THANK YOU! After being hospitalized for so long, I've gained a new appreciation for how hard a job nursing is. I was blessed with a wonderful group of nurses and CNAs, and they made things a lot easier for me

I know I've got a lot of catching up to do with everyone. Just wanted to let you know I'm still around-and I'll be back soon!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 07:14 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Well well well JOANNE!!!!!! Its so good to see you again. Geeeeee sorry about the bumpy road you've been thru, but I'm glad your here and getting better.

HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2004, 10:03 AM   #9  

Hey Joanne.....great to hear from you! Sounds like you have been through quite a lot! Glad to hear that you had good care.....I realize it is not always that way......

Sue Marie it sounds like you have a great party planned...they will love to sing and dance....that and food and each other is what it is all about when you are 12!

See ya on the friday post!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote