Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-08-2004, 08:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Wednesday, Sept 8th

Good Morning,

Boy is it raining here, we are getting the rain from the last hurricane to hit Florida... joy joy happy happy

I will not be around to much because work has beconed (sp?) lol
I have a big project that needs to be done by the end of the year and if I don't finish it I will be in trouble when it comes to my review... sooo

I will pop in every day for sure but please don't be offended if I don't do personals...

Please feel free to email me (PM me and I will give you my addy) if you need to talk or want to tell me anything, and I mean anything. Its easier for me to get emails than to keep popping in here because our email system is constantly on and don't feel like you are bothering me because your not. Its just that I can't justify over time here if I am on the net alot, ya know. lol

I'll be popping in all day though so behave
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 09:43 AM   #2  
CIN

Hi Gals
Ok Leens but we will miss you! Work on gal!

Raining here today too......expecting it to all day.

I have several errands to run................and will BBL.

Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 10:46 AM   #3  

Hi Leens and Cin

I couldn't get on line most of yesterday.....was pretty quiet here!

Leens I know what you mean......I don't have much leisure time anymore either......I have huge personal goals......I deleted just about all my favorites...all I will be doing is e-mail and popping in here.....most every day.

Went for a long walk with girlfriend yesterday.....it was nice.

Between Florida and especially Russia there has been a lot of heart break!

Be well everyone!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 11:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 256.5/256/???

Height: 5 ft 4

Hi everyone, it's lovely and sunny here (for a change, we had a horrible damp August). My son started school today, I can't believe my baby's got so grown up already. I've started trying to walk a little more, to add to my other exercise.
clarrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 12:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

WOW is it busy around here this morning. It's 11 here and I'm just getting in here.

Looks like everybody is pretty busy too! ya'll be good - do your work and take care of yourselves and your families - but please don't forget to come play in here whenever you can! *smooch*

I got up early and did 2 miles, and then situps and double leg lifts.
September Miles = 8

It is absolutely beautiful here this morning gang! Almost felt a little like fall this morning. There must not be much humidity in the air and that is a rarety around here and I'm definitely enjoying it!

Cin - did you hear from your mom? how is her trailer?

Leenie - are you feeling any better since seeing the doc and starting the right meds?

Liz - I'm glad you didn't delete us from your favorites! hugs! yes the news from Russia and Florida have been really sad!

Clarrie - did your son start kindergarten today? wow I remember those days!

I hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 01:33 PM   #6  
CIN

Default Mom is safe!

Hi Gals
Mama arrived back in Ohio yesterday.very little damage $1,000. to the skirt of her little trailer.....compared to others she said it is NOTHING! I am happy she is home.

She said my brother & his wife were in a bike accident Monday.I just found out. Both were riding bicycles...they have been riding 20 miles a day.....wife got her tire stuck in a rr track and fell.....broke her hand in 2 places....brother went to get help and a dog jumped an electric fence and ran in front of him.throwing him from the bike over the handlebars.....my brother is well over 200 pounds 44 yr old man....he dislocated his shoulder and has severly bruised his hip.cannot even drive..............poor guys!!! Keep them in your prayers.they have ben dieting and exercising dilegently and this has throawn a real "curve-ball" at them!By the way they have 4 kids ( one started college) Keep them in your prayers!

Later
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 02:30 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

awwwwwww Cin, that is awful!
how terrible to have an accident like that when they are out there trying to exercise and be healthy! I will definitely keep them in my prayers!

glad that your mom didn't have too much damage!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2004, 08:05 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Ladies....

Its been a heck of a week. We’ve got a lot done, and then had time to veg hehehe…

I haven’t been on here since Wednesday, due to quite a few things going on at once. Let me start off with Thursday… the concert was AWESOME, even for James LOL! He went too! *grins* Nothing like being surrounded by 200 million screaming kids. James was much relieved when we got there. He was afraid he was gonna be the only guy there hehehe, but there were tons of father’s bringing their kids for that concert hehehe. Brit got two shirts and James and I lost a few hearing cells in our ears LOL. We came out of there deaf, but that made for a quite ride home LOL! No just kidding! Kid passed out on way home so all we heard was the buzz saw (snoring) going on. It was a really great time for us tho… I think my arm will be bruised for a while tho. Brit got happy during several of the songs and she would punch me in the arm and tackle me to hug me and say thanks over and over again. It was a happy moment hehehe…

Friday we had the pool man come over. He did all his measuring and what not and then graphed out a plan of our back yard area. We picked out a shape that we liked, (lots of curves!), and then he continued to place things on his graph paper. Now see, we have a huge back yard, but he drew in the pool with the concrete patio… it took up half the yard. I was like HOLY COW! That’s a huge pool! There’s no way we are getting that size pool… especially for the price he quoted us. WOOHOO

Work has been… well crazy LOL! Still trying to get situated… I’ve been placed with all my kids so at least now I know where I am going. I just gotta remember all my students names now hehehehe.

I really need to get back on program… I’ve been doing good at maintaining my weight within 4lbs give or take… so at least I didn’t gain it all back… Now I just need to tweak the program so I can start loosing again…

I hope now that I got my computer system up and my email is working that I’ll be able to post more often.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I have to run... will go back and read older posts so I can catch up later...

Take care!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote