Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2004, 09:34 AM   #1  
PurpleSunshine

Default Newbie here.....

Hello ladies!! My name is Heather and I rejoined WW yesterday. I have been on WW in the past and I was very successful. I had gotten down to about 5 pounds from my goal when I decided it was time to have a baby!! I now have a beautiful baby girl (March 2004) !! I have about 30 pounds left that I need to lose to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! I'm so motivated. I'm trying out the core plan, because I feel it will force me to make better choices. I like the flex too, but I feel it gives me too much freedom to choose what I want - which is not always the best FOR ME.....

I have been reading several of your posts and you ladies seem very motivated and excited!! I hope I can join you all in this journey to be happy and healthy!!

Heather
Old 09-03-2004, 09:53 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Welcome Heather and congrats on your new baby!!!! I am Spryng, I have 3 kids, (4,3,1) so I know how hard it is to get that pregnancy weight off. I'm still trying to get my body back into shape even after hiting my goal weight. And I'm glad you are enjoying core! I really love it. Feel free to ask questions anytime you need to and I hope you feel right at home here!
Old 09-03-2004, 10:50 AM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome!! And congrats on the new baby!
Old 09-04-2004, 09:07 PM   #4  

Welcome back, I am new here! I love core and think you will too! Congrats on your new little angel, I had a baby Oct 2003, and also have a 3 year old son. I am currently 30# less than pre-pregnancy, but could stand to lose ~25 more #. Look forward to getting to know you and swapping tips!
Old 09-04-2004, 11:13 PM   #5  

Hi,

I am Lisa and I too am new. I only really get to post at night and read the other ladie's posts for inspiration and encouragement. I am doing CORE and just finished my first WI with a 5# lose.

I AM SO THRILLED...I can't even tell you!

I had a baby 14 months ago and before that I was on fertility, so I really bulked up. I always thought I was fat, now looking back. I was chubby. NOW I am fat.

This plan has really got me motivated and pumped.

This board has helped, like I said even if I don't get to really interact with the girls, the info here is wonderful.

Best of luck
Lisa
Old 09-05-2004, 09:13 AM   #6  
Janette

Just wanted to add my Welcome and Congrats on the new baby. I think you will like Core and find it really easy, especially with the demands of a new baby.

Janette
Closed Thread