Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2004, 09:20 AM   #1  

Exclamation Xenadrine? Stacker 3 (rofl)? PatentLEAN?

i am wondering if any of you guys (and gals) have had any success taking these.

i've tried Stacker 2 (ephedra free) and it doesnt work. Patentlean worked for me, but once I screwed up the timing (missed a few doses), the weight loss would stop.

btw, i'm looking at these as a supplement to exercise. by taking 5 advance placement courses this up and coming semester, i'm afraid that I might not be able to exercise as much as i want .
Old 09-02-2004, 09:29 AM   #2  

I tokk Xenical for a whil eback in 2001. I worked, I guees, but i was also watching what I ate. The weight loss wasn't exceptionally faster and the, um, "discomforts" of Xenical were not worth it. Let's just say that you'll pass alot of fat in your stool. It is nor comfortable and it's not pretty...
Old 09-02-2004, 10:29 AM   #3  
Uber-Moderator!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdanzboi923
i am wondering if any of you guys (and gals) have had any success taking these.

i've tried Stacker 2 (ephedra free) and it doesnt work. Patentlean worked for me, but once I screwed up the timing (missed a few doses), the weight loss would stop.

btw, i'm looking at these as a supplement to exercise. by taking 5 advance placement courses this up and coming semester, i'm afraid that I might not be able to exercise as much as i want .

Well, basically, it's all the same crap. Do a search here at 3FC under the product names and most of them will pop up - they've been discussed often here.

Xenical is an FDA-approved prescription drug - and different IMO from the others as it's not a stimulant. I know all those pills are hyped as 'fat burners' but really they're just energy pills - they might supress your appetite temporarily but basically they just speed you up (again temporarily - once your body builds a resistance, they generally stop working).

Incidentally - I see that you've mentioned exercise, which is great, but to lose bodyfat, you REALLY need to watch your food/calorie intake and quality. Check out this thread from the Ladies who Lift forum about calories...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43632
Old 09-10-2004, 08:09 PM   #4  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

i swear by xenadrine though the new efx i dont' think is as good as the rfa1 due to no ephedrine. but hey it still works. i do live on it though and its great. i also take thermobol by maximuscle which is good at the moment i'm taking these together. best weight loss stack was hydroxycut xenadrine rfa1 and lean system 7. was bout 16 pills a day or someting stupid like that i dont' think i got more than 30 hours sleep that month was constantly buzzing but dropped over 20lbs. not recomended to anyone ever i must say after i ran out i slept for 18hours a day 3 days straight
Old 09-10-2004, 11:59 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

Oh God now I know what you mean by "chemically assisted" weightloss Si its a wonder you did'nt rattle I would be scared to death of taking one never mind all of the things that you have
Closed Thread