Support Groups - SAHM's #232 Wednesday

View Full Version : SAHM's #232 Wednesday

watkinsguru
08-31-2004, 07:06 AM
Welcome all to a thread full of wonderful women taking on the responsibilty of raising a family and trying to take care of themselves too. We look forward to a new day with members, new and old! Please feel free to jump right in and say hello Here is a little bit about who we are ...

MichelleRae: Michelle sahm to Taylor 8-25-01 & Teagan 10-13-03 Married 2 years to Zhaun. Plan I'm following is a combined WW and South Beach Diet

Spryng: 24 y.o. married 6 years. Kids- Ava 4, Bubba (aka Joseph) 3 & Tanner 1. Currently on ww, hit goal in April.

Mompen: Penny 23 y.o. Happily Married & SAHM Momma to three active boys, Hunter almost 5, Nicholas almost 4 & Andrew 13 mo. Weight Watchers is my way of life

Loveliam: Leigh SAHM to Liam 10.21.03 & happily married for 2 years. Doing the Weight Watchers thing

Sydsmom: Kristin SAHM to Sydney 09-27-01, married almost 2 years to wonderful dh Began Weight watchers mid-July

Cheri: married to Donald for 8.5 years, SAHM/homeschooling momma to Nathan, 5 (9-11-98), Daniel, 3 (8-29-00) & Elijah, 1 (10-16-02) & doing the low carb thing kinda, lol

Angel: SAHM of 4, Ages 8,8,7,&4.

Cindi: Mom to 6 boys & 1 mean girl. Plan.. No diet for me! Portion control, exercise & lots of water (most days)

Chubba: Geri..Mom to two boys, Will (3) & Tony (1)..married for 4 years to a great guy..following Dr Phil most days!

Crystal: 27 yo sahm of 3 almost 4. Alisa 5, Ally 3, & Andrew 20 months. Due Feb 1st. Married almost 9 years, live in Texas & homeschool. Avon & Watkins Sales Rep. My plan when on it counting calories & exercise

Ricci sahm to two boys 4 and 5, married 7 years, doing ww

Jaymi: 2 kids, 20 mo Girl & 6 yo boy. Been married to DH for 2 Ĺ years. Iím counting calories, eating lowfat foods & exercise. I have no idea what the name of that diet is!!!

Jill: SAHM of 1 daughter, Bayley, born 9/19/03. Currently trying to lose some of the baby weight I gained with her & need some extra support to help me do so.

Melissa: SAHM of 1 girl (4) and 1 boy (<2). Currently counting calories with Tops NutriBase Software.

I am Mindee, and I will be 22 on 8/17. I am married to Tommy, who is 27, and we have been married for 2 years. We have a little boy, Brandon, who is almost 4 months

watkinsguru
08-31-2004, 07:18 AM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

QOTD: DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR CREDIBILITY OR ACCOUNTABILITY FOR BEING 1/2 THE DECISION MAKER IN YOUR HOME BECAUSE YOU ARE A STAY AT HOME MOM?

Answer: YES!!! At least I can say that I go through my spells where sometimes I do feel this way and other times I don't or at least it doesn't get to me like it does at the other times. I wonder sometimes if I still had a job in which I brought home a paycheck, would my decision matter any more than it seems to now?

Spryng, congrats on the good news. What does that mean exactly? What is it that you do or are required to do?

Geri, wtg on the loss. You have been doing well. It seems as though you lose consistently but slow, which is the best way to do it.

Hello Ginny, long time no see your name!!! Glad you're doing well.

Jaymi, I am so proud of you for doing so well yesterday. Let that help motivate you for today and tomorrow and the next day and so on.

Melinda, glad everyone is safe from the storm.

Hello to Jill, Leigh, Cindi, Ricci, Mel, Michelle, Angel, Deana, Cheri and everyone else out there. Hope you had a great night and continue on to have a great day.

I went grocery shopping last night so I don't have to get out. Glad about that. I slept okay, but Ally woke up twice, that's weird, and when Andrew woke up he was sort of out of it and didn't know what he wanted. They all finally went back to sleep but I think that constitutes for me having a nap today, huh???
My mil and her family got me all riled up about Florida again. They had a new idea that they thought dh would be impressed with and he might. But he wasn't in that mood that he needs to be in for me to discuss it with him. But, I thought about it last night, and I'm not going to bother with saying anything to him. He has his own ideas and even if they don't pan out, he'll have some other ideas, whether he discusses them with me or not, and we always tend to go towards his plan. So I'll just tag along and work on my coffee house idea. Do you like the name, "The Little Coffee House" or "Shop"? Not sure which one sounds better.
Okay, gotta prepare school. Next week after labor day, Alisa will be starting her reading book. Her real very real reading book. I'm so excited about that. It overwhelms her though.
Okay, TTYL

ECmom
08-31-2004, 07:21 AM
'Morning~
thanks Deana for the heads up on the stretchie. I will be at my favorite hang out today (Walmart) and check it out. I already have a bunch of Leslie tapes, just looking for something different. And thanks for the welcome.
Spryng- congrats on being a moderator. (did you inquire about it, or did they nominate you?)
Sorry for being short-lots to do today before the kids get up. See ya later.
Ginny

melmcc99
08-31-2004, 08:35 AM
Deana, All Bugga's teeth are in and we are trying to figure out what wakes him, but I think he's either hungry when he doesn't eat enough, thirst, which he tells me, and or he just wants me. Thanks for the suggestion though. I wish I knew.

Spryng, Congrats on becoming the moderater on the Core Board! Yeah!!! You'll be great at it.

Julie I hope you have a better day.

Jaymi great job staying on plan and getting in your exercise in.

Geri Weigh to go on being down the 1.5 You're doing GREAT!!!! :cb: :cb:

Michelle, MY god what is happening there? was there a gas leak or something at the bowling alley. You know I would feel like I had to walk around with a helmet or something. Poor little doggie at the house with the plane crash. That whole thing is terrible!

Crystal. I like the "the little coffee house" better than shop. What about the coffee cottage?

QOTD: I never feel like I've lost credibility or accountablity. I feel like I;ve gained it. I feel that making decisions together takes away the impulsive decision that people sometimes make. My Dh and I are a team all the way. We support each other and stand by each other. when we make a mistake, we make it together, when we make great decisions, we HIGH FIVE and say good job we did it.

Chubba
08-31-2004, 08:49 AM
Good morning!

Made it down here for a minute with Tony so I'll post. :coffee:

Crystal...your thread title says it's Wednesday....you're confusing me! :lol:

QOTD: NO! We too discuss and make the decisions together. I wouldn't have it any other way :lol: . We rarely fight...have never had a major argument in our 6 yrs together... we think alot alike so that helps. Hope it stays that way ;) .

Nothing new to report since last night. Just thought I would say hi. Going to check my email, then get back upstairs before Will gets up.

Mel, does that mean you were up again last night? If so, did you let him cry it out again? That may be the only solution :( . Hugs to you!!

I'll check back in tonight. Everyone have a wonderful day...drink your water...get your exercise in...etc!! I did the 3 mi WATP.

watkinsguru
08-31-2004, 08:55 AM
Geri, I don't know why I put in Wednesday. Who knows? At the time I hadn't had any coffee!!!

Mel, Andrew is 21 months and still gets up. Ally got up once a night until she was over 2 years. I know how you feel but I don't know what to tell you. Sorry.

Glad the two of you have = partner relationships. Dh and I hadn't been together long before we got married and we were both teenagers. That's our excuse. We don't think alike. Dh doesn't respect other peoples opinions and such. Poor thing, he thinks it's enough to ask what I think, but in the end, what I think never plays a part. But that way, I can't say he didn't ask my opinion. He told me the other night that if I didn't want to build the house, just say it and we would scratch it. But that would be like wadding up his dream and throwing it in the trash, so I couldn't actually say those words. I said things like, I don't think we should, I think it's a mistake, we can't afford it and so on. At the end of the conversation, the plan was still on to build. So what I said didn't really matter, but he feels better for asking me I guess.
Anyways, gotta go do breakfast.
TTYL

melmcc99
08-31-2004, 08:57 AM
Geri, Thanks for asking aboug Bugga. Actually last night was good. I heard him at 1030 and peeked in, he was drinking the cup that was in his room. He went back to sleep and didn't wake till 6, so that wasn't too bad. Also, my dh and I sound like you and you dh. We've been married 5 years with little heated discussions and no majoy arguments. We really are a team. I can't see it being any other way.

melmcc99
08-31-2004, 09:00 AM
I guess you gals got the impression he was up last night, because of my response to Deana. But just so you know when he does get up, it's not once or even twice it's every hour or sometimes twice an hour for 5-6 hours or so. BUt we have to remember too. BUgga has lots of small issues due to his prematurity. We are still working out all the quirks.

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 09:30 AM
Morning! The new furniture arrives today between 12 and 2 :) Then, I'm not exactly sure how, but I'll attempt to clean out and organize/decorate over the next 2 weeks.

Spryng- I recall you posting about being Core moderator, but I think I forgot to give you a big :bravo: ! That's great and well-deserved :D

Melinda- glad everyone there is okay! It's a busy storm season.

Deana- can't wait for your WI. It's great that you got your workout in!

Julie- sorry DH has made you sad :( Maybe you can prsent him wiith some sort of plan or list of why one school is better than the other?

Penny- I did take some pics, but haven't downloaded them yet LOL. I am completely unpacked and did 9 trillion loads of wash yesterday :D What do you have planned today?

Jaymi- you're doing great!

Geri- :cheer: on the loss!!!! I'm so happy to be back :) The car won't be finished until next week most likely. And yes, the trucker took full responsibility and was the one the police cited for the accident. I think we might have the car shipped back to us. I love your reasons for getting a laptop/wireless- I got mine last xmas and love it. Sorry you had a bad dream- sounds like an anxiety dream, but is yucky!

Jill- hope you had a great night!

Kristin- sorry DH will be gone so long. How late is TOM? Maybe it's too early for the test to be positive? If you are oregnant, that would be exciting!!!

Crystal- when you used to work did you feel like you had more say in decisions in your marriage/family? I like the Little Coffee House better because it makes me think of coming into somkeone's home and sitting a while - shop makes me think more of quickly getting in and out . . .

Hi, Ginny :D

Mel- sorry you are having such a sleep struggle. Have you talked to the pediatrician about it?

QOTD: No, DH and I make joint decisions. In fact, he always says he knows my job is much harder than his.

Well, DH is out of town this week- working in Miami all week. I need to come up with a grocery list and get some food in the house today.

I've been thinking a lot about my goal weight lately. I keep wondering if 145 would be a more reasonable weight for me to maintain. I know I'm months away from that, though . . . so maybe when I get there I'll think about it then :lol:

spryng
08-31-2004, 09:34 AM
Good morning all!!

Sorry I did not get back online last night. I guess that exercise caught up with me, I was so tired! The kids went to bed early, 8:30 and I finished up a couple odds and ends and then crashed myself. I needed it I guess... I feel much better today.
So the agenda today is to finish up my housework... go rent a couple movies, go to the grocery store and buy some more fruit and milk, and that is about it. Big Brother is on tonight so I will be watching that.

QOTD--- no I always feel valued in our marriage. Ultimately I let DH make the final descision but he never does it without consulting me and getting my views or ideas, etc, FIRST. We are a equal partnership, as all marriages should be and I'm sorry to say you shouldn't "settle" for anything less. If someone makes you feel bad or unworthy because you are a SAHM or a wife, etc... then that needs to be fixed. That is not how marriage is suppose to work. OK, I'll get off my soap box now, lol.

ok, let me catch up with everyone:

Crystal, I honestly don't know how you deal with that. Someday all that sitting back quietly and letting him run things will eat at you until it explodes. You have a right to share your thoughts and to be a joint desicion maker in that house... but I know it's your marriage and it must work for you. So I'll leave it alone, lol. As far as being a moderator, doesn't really mean alot. I mean I get to control what goes on at the Core boards... make sure no one is using spam or being hateful or vulgar, just make sure it runs smoothly and all that. I like Little Coffee House or little house of coffee!, lol.. made me think about that movie, little shop of horrors, lol.

Geri, you and your dh sound like us. People don't understand why we don't fight, lol. I mean is that a requirement of marriage? Everyone said we needed to have one huge fight before we got married to see how we could handle it, lol... don't think so. We've only had a couple big fights since getting married and now what we consider a fight most people would laugh about, lol. But I like it that way. My dh is an old fashioned thinker at times, he will not let the sun go down if one of us is angry or upset until it is resolved and everyone feels better. I used to hate that so bad! But now I appreciate it... it really does make our marriage stronger. What do you have planned for today? How is the trip packing coming? storm still putting a damper on it? CONGRATS on the #'s down!!! I knew you'd head back in the right direction!!

Mel, I agree... it's time to let him cry it out every night. I promise it won't take a week (usually no more than 3 days) for him to understand. You don't have to make it long... start at 10 min.. go in there and tell him it's not time to get up and lay him back down and leave for 10 min, then go back in there if he is still wailing and pat him on the back, lay him back down and tell him again it's time to sleep and leave again... you can increase the time each time you go in there or leave it at 10 min, but don't pick him up or anything or he'll know that if he just holds out a little longer mommy will give in, lol. They are smarter than we think at times. But it WILL work and you'll be thankful for some sleep back.

Ginny, no I asked to become a moderator. I saw the new board and I knew i would be there often and wanted to moderate it. It already had two moderators so they really didn't need a third but since I asked they asked other moderators and everyone (people I don't even know!) put in such nice words about me that Suzanne reconsidered and approved me! I was so touched by it all when I read what they had said! Are you still getting in your walks each day?

Kristin, you should be proud of yourself for maintaining! Are you off plan because you feel bad lately? Get to the doctor ASAP!!! Are you having in abdominal pain?? Doesn't sound right, so make an appointment and get in there! How late is TOM? 3 week stretched being away from dh is hard... we are having to do it right now, he's normally home every 2 weeks but since labor day is coming up and that was his weekend to come home it was already full so he had to stay out another week. So he won't be home until sept 9th... ugh. But you will be fine. I mean you'll miss him but just plan some things to do while he is gone and it will pass by fast. Do you find it easier to stay OP when he is gone (I know I i DO!) then throw yourself into your program during that time. Get a hobby or just plan some stuff you love but your dh doesn't so he doesn't have to be there to deal with it, lol. And yes, download yahoo messenger and feel free to chat me up anytime you see me online, ok?

Jill, so glad you got to go on that date!! So sweet! Sorry about the game being rented out... it's popular! LOL... hope you can fine one to rent soon.

Jaymi, congrats on such a great OP day yesterday!! I know you can do this!!!

Penny, hey girl! Where did you go last night? Just dissapeared into thin air, lol.

Julie, you did ok on Core last night if you counted pts for that slice of pizza, but the potatoe was core. Remember you have 35 weekly pts to use on core for pizza or whatever you want, ok?

Deana I love your weight loss and age outlook! LOL.. he can get older and you can get thinner! I think 100 lbs in a year is totally doable! There is a 100+ boards on weightwatchers.com and there are alot of people who have got off 100 lbs or more.. and some still working on it and doing great, real motivation there.

Leigh, have you been keeping up with the lacey peterson trial? I hope they hurry up and find him guilty! I read some of the coverage on the trial and either he is guilty as SIN or someone is doing a great job at framing him. What do you think?

Melinda, glad you are safe!

Ok, I need to get off here. Hope everyone has a great day!!! :)

spryng
08-31-2004, 09:36 AM
Mel, you snuck in on me, lol... jus scratch everything I said about bugga to you, ok? lol.. I thought otherwise too, lol.

melmcc99
08-31-2004, 09:46 AM
Spryng, LOL that's ok, I always appreciate advise. If he was crying and I went in an retucked him in. I might let him cry a while like the other night. ...out of desperation and only because he gets up sooooo much through the night, not just once or twice. When he gets up just once or twice, I give him milk and he falls to sleep instantly. I have to make an appointment with the neurological development lady for premies and see what she says. We've been playing phone tag. Sleep issue are not uncommon among premies, but there is usually a reason. I'm not convinced he has a reason...lol.

watkinsguru
08-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Okay girls. I didn't mean to really come across as though I was whining or anything. It really was just a QOTD. I mean dh asks my opinions, but in the end it's what he says and I feel that my suggestion made NO difference at all. Kind of like thin air. I don't feel comfortable enough to OFFER my opinion, I wait until it's asked for.
Because I'm thinking that if dh's plan doesn't work, ie: the house plan, the business plan, etc., then why not try Florida. We will have NOTHING to lose and I mean NOTHING. We own 2 acres of land here free and clear, we can ALWAYS come back and build if things don't work out, but we won't know if we don't try. But I don't feel like I can offer that idea unless he asks, which he won't get that involved I don't think.
Spryng, I don't know if I felt like I had more of a say so when I worked. That seems so long ago. I think things have always been this way, he asks just to know he asked but in the long run it really never mattered.
I see it as though we are soooo different and want different things, but it's not worth losing my marriage over. I feel that he as the man of the house has the final say, so when he says, then that's how it is. Technically and biblically that's how it's suppose to be.
We'll see, every once in a while dh is in those really good moods and I feel like I can things that otherwise I may not say, but that doesn't happen too often.
Okay, gotta dry my hair and get dressed.
TTYL

Jaymi_Dol_78
08-31-2004, 10:26 AM
Hello Everyone! I'm just popping in for a second! Not supposed to be on here.. but decided to sneak for a minute! :) Thanks everyone for your support! Boy, I have to get on Spryng's nerves right now for asking so many questions! :lol: But being new to things... seems to bring up more and more questions! I think I've got a handle on it now. Anyways:

Mel~ I wish I could tell ya what to do about Bugga. My daughter still wakes up.. I think she just doesnt like to sleep! She sleeps in her toddler bed next to ours.. so when she wakes up... she just climbs in our bed. I have like 6 pillows right next to it because she sleeps so bad, she falls out! But she just lands on the pillows. ( it is kind of funny!) I would say that nothing is probably hurting him, he just doesnt like to sleep, or he could have bad dreams... (my daughter has them), Or he just wakes up and misses you!

Crystal~ My hubby just asks questions to see what I say.. he makes a joke that everything he asks, I always have the opposite of what he would answer. So now, he just asks to prove his point... Why?!? Who knows.. He does what he wants to anyways also!

Geri- You really have a blessed marriage! That is awesome. I WISH I could say me and my dh never had fights... but I'm not sure that's even possible since I seem to fight with myself sometimes! :rofl:

Leigh~ You can do 140... don't think about that right now. Just get there first. You might be surprised like Spryng, and lose more than your goal! I do that too, go up on my goal weight... But I know that I'm just being silly! You'll get there.. you'll see! :)

Spryng~Congrats on being the moderator! I decided to start posting there when I read that! Hey, but don't be scared! I won't be harrassing you with more questions! Ha, ha

Well so far I'm doing great. I couldn't believe it, but I forced myself to exercise at 7 p.m. I'm soo glad I did though! I might have to keep doing that as long as my daughter keeps waking up so early and not napping! Well anyways, I probably missed someone from yesterday, but forgive me. I haven't even read those yet! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Oh, and Crystal, since you usually start the thread over, can you change the part where it says counting calories.. etc. To The Core Diet. Well anyways I hope everyone is having an awesome day!

P.S. Here are some funny and informative articles I was sent today.

http://www.dietpower.com/foodmyths.htm

http://www.dietpower.com/lose10pounds.htm

http://www.dietpower.com/phweb0702.htm#Waterlogging

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 11:42 AM
Hi again :)

Spryng- oh, I've definitely been keeping up with the Scott Peterson trial. I hope they do find him guilty because I'm certain he did it. DO you like grocery shopping? I used to not mind it so much before Liam was born. Now it's harder . . . I have enough groceries for today, so food shopping will be tomorrow.

Mel- I didn't know that about preemies having sleep problems. But now I'm curious- why?

Crystal- do you have any big plans for the day?

Jaymi- thanks for the supportive words on my goal weight :) I guess I'll just wait and see! You're doing an awesome job! Keep up the good work . . .

Nothing to report- just checking in. TTYL.

Deana1113
08-31-2004, 11:59 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!

QOTD: No!!! Most of the time I make the decisions, as far as say, purchases and such, but always discuss them with dh. If he has any objections then we discuss it and come to an agreement. He trusts my opinion and says that's why he loves me....because I am who I am, not for how I look and I let him be who he wants to be. Of course he had a bad first marriage and could never go anywhere without her showing up right behind him, not even his parents or brother's house. So he still asks me if it's ok with me if he goes....it's only about 3 miles to either one. I told him when we first met that if he wants to go then go. Family is the most important thing there is and he needs to spend time with them. I don't always go with him but he takes dd, since she is 1 of only 3 grandchildren. He always asks me if there is anything planned before he decides to do something. For instance, he called me last night from work and told me that they said anyone who wanted to take this next weekend off because they already had plans, could go ahead without any penalty. They had said they were going to shut down for the whole weekend then changed that. He had wanted to go to a Cowboy Action shoot but had nixed the idea when they decided to work. Now he gets to go and wants me and the kids to come too and pitch tent and camp overnight with him. And he will only come up 4 hours short on pay, which is a good thing. But the fact is, he called me to ask if I was alright with it before he talked to the supervisor. Okay, I'm rattling again. Why do I always do that. Never mind, I can answer that one. Because all of you are the only ones I really have to talk to. My used-to-be-best friend and I had a major falling out a couple months ago and I won't talk to her and she hasn't tried to contact me either so you are my outside friends and support.

Jaymi: Keep It Up Girlfriend......We all know you can do it. :high:

Geri: WTG on the loss. Keep going.......you can get there.

Crystal: It will all work out eventually. I know it can be frustrating, but patience may be the key. Not to mention that you may have to go with dh's ideas and see how they work out. I know that isn't probably what you want to hear, but sometimes you have to look at things from his side too. I'm sure you probably have, and I know it's hard sometimes to give in against what you want. I know I am a very strong, independent thinker and hate to be shot down too. But it will works itself out for the best....in time. BTW, I liked Spryng's idea of The Little House of Coffees.

Mel: Just a thought.....maybe try giving bugga a cup of milk before bed.....maybe even strawberry, the chocolate might make him worse.....will he drink it warm? My 3rd ds was a preemie too, 6 weeks early, but I never really had trouble with him til he was about 3. He started, and still does, get up and not really awake, starts walking through the house. Sometimes it's to go potty but for the most part he is sleepwalking. I have to gently grab his shoulders and guide him to the bathroom or he may try to go outside. It scares me sometimes to think that he could do that while I'm sleeping but I don't think he would get far. We live in the country so he couldn't really get anywhere. Thankfully he's never done that. Just a thought. How early was he?

Leigh: Great that you got all unpacked. That has to be the worst part of vacation.

Jill: Hope your date with dh was fun. We have one scheduled for weekend after next. Local street fair where dh grew up and went to school so we will probably go to the beer garden to visit with ppl he hasn't seen forever and do some dancing :dancer:

Spryng: How in the world could I ever keep up with another forum? I have enough trouble getting here more than once a day.....lol.

I think I covered everyone, if not i apologize.

OK here it is....WI.....3 more gone :cheer: I'm on my way !!!!!

I got up early today, got dressed, got my coffee, watched the news for a bit, then did my 1 mile WATP, folded a load of laundry, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher, took out the trash, etc., etc. Need to go to the grocery store today and start deep cleaning another room.

Will try to get back later. Have a Great Day.

mompen
08-31-2004, 12:05 PM
Hi Ladies.....

a quickie from me......lol

I gotta run back to town today b/c I forgot the boys toothpaste and some odd and end things.....

Wouldn't want my kids to have stinky teeth.....lol

OH btw,
QOTD: Hubby and I also discuss everything but more times out of ten I am the one that has the best game plan....lol But we do whatever WE both feel is best for the situation!

Bayleysmom
08-31-2004, 12:15 PM
Hey everyone hope you are all having a good morning. I thought I was really losing it when I read SAHM Wednesday!! I finally convinced myself it was really Tuesday and decided Crystal just must have made a mistake LOL Well not much planned for today except some cleaning and a search for Harvest Moon! LOL According to my flylady journal today will be my big cleaning day once school starts but I really don't have that much to clean today so I think I will take it easy and maybe work on Bayleys party instead.

Ok QOTD: My dh and I are totally equal and he actually doesn't like to make most of the decisions. If it is something really big then we will talk about it and are in agreement after little discussion but small things he just leaves up to me because he trusts that I will make the right decision. I do not see how anyone could live happily in a relationship when their opinion was not valued or taken into consideration. It's common curtesy to talk about things and hear both sides of the story and to value ones opinion when making large decisions. Sorry but that's just the way I feel. I don't think God looks down on people who have equal relationships, it's a partnership.

Anway moving on from that LOL

Mel that does make sense that bugga would have some sleeping issues if he was preemie. I had heard or read that somewhere. I'm glad you are getting a hold of someone to check it out. Good luck on that. Did your dh have a good party last night?

Leigh you can make 140! Just keep making mini goals and try not to think of the long term goal just yet. You can make it!!

Spryng glad you got some rest last night. I got home and I don't think anyone was signed onto Yahoo! I felt so alone! I was tired too though so I ended up going to bed at a decent hour for once!! LOL I think my exercise caught up with me too! I think I will have to forgo the gym again cause Bayleys nose is still runny, I have some weighs here though so I think I might do some weight training at home. Anyway what's for dinner tonight?

Jaymi your awesome!! Keep it up!!

Kristin pregnant?!! That would be so excting, you should see a doc though in case your not and your dizzy for no reason. Keep us posted on what is going on!

Ok girls I need to do something besides sit on this thing all day LOL I'll be back a little later!

MichelleRae
08-31-2004, 12:16 PM
QOTD: I'm the decision maker in my household since I have more sense ;) jk but I am the main decision maker here

hope you all have a good day!! I'll post longer in a little bit~~
Love to all
Michelle

spryng
08-31-2004, 12:51 PM
Hello again!

Got back a little while ago from shopping. I hadn't eaten breakfast yet so I came straight in and made me a leftover taco junk burrito and boy did it fill me up fast! That stuff is loaded with protein. I'll post the recipe after this post for anyone who is interested.
But I also rented a couple movie... Laws of Attraction and Twisted, the first is a romantic comedy and the second a thriller! (ashley judd) I'm looking forward to both.
Oh, dinner tonight will be a big roast that is in the crockpot right now with potatos, carrots and onions. Smells good in here already. I'm thinking about making some home made corn bread to go with it because that is core also. But I'm debating.

Jill, I hope you can find that game! But let me tell you, when you do your house may suffer.. lol.. it can be addicting!

Penny, stinky teeth? LOL.. maybe slimy teeth.. but breath stinks, never got close enough to see if the teeth actually had an odor, LOL! Hope you got that toothpaste ASAP!! ;) Just messing with ya!

Deana, sounds like ou have got alot done already today, and congrats on your loss!!! What plan are you on again?

Leigh, you'll have to keep me updated on the scott peterson trial.. any new evidence come out recently??

Jaymi, you can never ask too many questions so keep firing them at me ok?? It keeps my mind active, lol. But your posts have really changed recently... you sound happy and optimistic!! I LOVE IT!!

OK, I need to get off here. TTYL!

sydsmom
08-31-2004, 12:57 PM
Well, It feels good to be back to seeing you ladies all again, I have lots to tell ya'll so I will just summarize and then later on when I get the munchkin down for a nap, I can get personal! :)
First of all, I have RESTARTED on plan today! Yee-hah for me! I am so excited to try and actually LOSE weight again, this maintaining thing is getting boring! :lol: I got all my WW stuff out and looked it all over to refresh my memory....I checked out the core program, but to me that sounds like something that you do after you lose the weight, like a lifer would do...am I right Spryng? I don't know, but I think I will just work on getting the points system perfected first and then try core later on when this becomes a habit!
I FINALLY got my computer all straightened out, and said "screw it!" and stayed up last night until 3 AM and did a system restore and cleaned it up and now it is back to normal and fast again, and everything, so that is good too! :coffee:
I also got YAHOO MESSENGER! :) :) So, instead of me going through all of your profiles and adding you to my list, will you all just add me to yours, and I can get a pop back (I think) and accept it and add you to my list, if that makes sense! :) Is there a yahoo chat group that you all have set up already (sorry if this is old news, I am getting there!), if so, let me know where it is!
Dh leaves on the 7th, and I am okay with it. I think it will be good, I am very independant and I think that Sydney and I will be fine! We will miss him, but hey my house will stay clean while he is gone! haha! :p
About my sickness/pregnancy thing...not sure what is up, still haven't had TOM, and haven't been dizzy/nauseated for a day or 2 now. Called my OB, she said to wait until the 5ht or 10th of September, take another P-test and see if it is positive, and after that, she wants to see me regardless of the results! :) So, cross your fingers that I am pregnant! I would love that, sh would too. We have be doing the "not trying but not preventing" thing for a few months now. If I am not pregnant by the end of the year, then, we will start actually "trying" for a baby.
Still have my parents dog here, only another 20 days though, so that is good, she is feeling a lot better and is on a medicine that is working for her disease which ended up not being arthritis, but leptosperosa...a type of blood disease that she got from killing an infected bird, or rabbit or something. So she has minimal kidney damage and her joint pain is completely gone!

okay - now the book has been written, I will answer the QOTD, and get off to get lunch and put dd down for a snoozy and see you all in a little bit! :)

QOTD: I feel that I am more appreciated, especially after he had to stay at home with sydney one day while I was gone! We make most decisions together, and at least run the little things by each other so we know what is going on. dh and I both make major decisions depending on what it is. I think that it is important to be equal in a marriage. It does say be submissive to your husband in the bible, however, it also says that he will hold you in high esteem and have the ut-most respect for your place in the world too..so if you ask me, it sounds like a give and take relationship to me! My dh does a great job of listening to me, and if he thinks my idea or whatever won't work, he explains why, and from then on I pick or choose which battle I really want to fight! :lol: he does the same! Some things are jsut not worth it, and other times, its incredibly important to get your feelings out, even if the other one gets hurt in the process, that is what life is all about, emotions, and understanding. We don't fight alot, but I do think that if you are arguing about something there is a reason that shouldn't be ignored, its because you care, or have a strong emotion about something....it is important to get all of that out! okay...counselor Kristin has stepped off her soap box for the time being...thanks for listening to me ramble for the half hour it took me to write this! :) haha...

Talk to you all later ! ;)

Deana1113
08-31-2004, 01:18 PM
Spryng: I'm not on any plan. I eat what I like and count calories. I'm limited to 1500 per day and feel so much more energy. I'm eating 3 meals and 3 snacks every day and balancing calories between all of it. If I see something has too many calories and I don't want to waste them, then I just settle for something else. I'm not a picky eater....which is how I got this way, along with having 4 kids......so it's not hard for me to find something. And I have become so much more conscious about looking at calories when I shop. I was going to watch carbs, fat, all that but decided it was too much for me just starting. This seems to be working so therefore I will just stick with it. If when it gets too cold outside, I slow down on loss, I will lower my limit to 1200 per day. Thanks for the kudos.

Kristin: Congrats on getting puter running smooth again. Wish I could get mine back that way. I really need to go get a cd burner so ds can burn his cd's and take them all off here. That would help I'm sure. They have an external at Office Depot that is 89.97 before istant saivngs and rebate, then it comes out to just 49.97. I just need to get there. It's like 25 miles from here and I rarely leave town if I don't have to. Maybe I'm just too much of a home-body ;)

Well back to it. Dd is hungry, need to get her lunch. Later

Deana1113
08-31-2004, 01:28 PM
BTW.....Kristin, which windows do you use. XP jsut released a new service pack that has a pop-up blocker with it. If you have XP, just go to the microsoft website and find the download for Service Pack 2. It helps with the pop-ups and you can set it how you want it to prevent. Also, don't use ad-aware. It in itself is basically adware. I also had spybot for a while and hated it. Good luck.

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 02:10 PM
The looonnnggg-awaited furniture has arrived!!!! It looks beautiful, so now I'm anxious to get the room all in order. If only DH were home more LOL.

Deana- :cheer: on the big loss!! How wonderful does that feel???? As for unpacking- I used to put it off but found it's much better if I just grit my teeth and get it done right away.

Penny . . . now if we asked your DH who is usually a better decision maker, would he fess up and admit it's you????

Jill- what have you planned so far for Bayley's big day? And thanks for the encouragement. Guess I won't be changing my goal weight LOL.

Michelle: LOL! You just crack me up :D

Spryng- nothing too new in the trial. They just keep releasing more transcripts/tapes from the tapped phone line. Today they keep playing his conversation with Laci's brother after everyone found out about Scott's affair. I never noticed until they had both pics up, but Scott and Laci's brother resemble one another!

Kristin- I'm really glad you're back. I'm back OP *again* too after my nine day tour through the yummy South/Southwest! We'll do it together :)

Oh, the place smells like new furniture, so it kinda smells like a new house! I love that smell.

I have set aside 8 points for dinner/dessert (whole wheat pasta, bread, skinny cow) so I still have five big points to play around with this afternoon- hooray :D

Is Cheri on vacation? And did anyone ever hear from Di? Hope they're okay . . .

jbbm
08-31-2004, 02:35 PM
Good Afternoon girls,

Spryng that is so weird I was thinking about making cornbread to go with some spicy chili. I love cornbread and it just seems to complete the meal. I love it when it cools a bit and the butter (lowfat) hehe, half melts. But anyway I could live on cornbread! I hope you enjoy your movies! Thats it I have made a decision cornbread it is :lol:!

Kristin, early congrats? I remember those days thinking what if I am pregnant it was such a fun time. I loved being pregnant morning-all day sickness and all :lol:.

Leigh, how is it going? Are you all back into a routine being home now? I know it takes a while to get back on schedule when you take a vacation, even though I have not been on one for a looooooooooong time,lol.

Geri, I never thought about that Mark's last name is Hacking! Pretty scary, even though he shot her, he cut up the mattress she was on, poor soul, I wish they would find her body so she and her family can rest in peace and give a proper burial. You are doing so well excercising! Do you live in the country where you can get that kind of mileage on your bike? Keep it up girl!!

Michelle I love it, you got the power!! You seem like a good decision maker so your family is in great hands!

Jaymi, how are you feeling hon? I hope that headache went away for you. Sometimes they can stop you from doing anything. I will say a little prayer for ya!

Penny you always seem to be bursting with energy, i love it. I wish I was like you!

QOTD: I guess it depends on the decision, my hus can be really stubborn, but I always try to voice my word on the situation. Well girls better get something done. Even though I would love a nap :D! Well I know left someone out, sorry, I am trying to keep up here :lol:! Have a great day girls. Julie

Bayleysmom
08-31-2004, 03:02 PM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm cornbread, I was just thinking of making some too!! I have chili planned for friday but I think i may want some cornbread now and then again on friday!! I just want some period, I think I will go make some. Well after calling 4 rental places I finally found Harvest Moon!! Geez it is a popular game! I am waiting till the baby wakes up and then we are off to go get it. Too bad this was her big nap of the day so now I will have to try to play the game and keep her away from it at the same time, oh well.

Sorry Deana and Penny you snuck in on me when I posted earlier and didn't notice till just now!

Deana I think you can totally make your goal for next year! Keep up the good work, you inspire me!

Penny you are a busy busy girl! Stinky teeth? That cracked me up, no one wants stinky teeth!

Michelle I can totally see that about you! My way or the highway right? I'm sure your house runs smooth!

Spryng you'll be glad to know that my house is in semi clean order right now so when I go get that game I will be prepared LOL! I know how I can get with new games and I am willing to bet I will be up way past my bedtime tonight, oh well right? At least it's just a rental!! LOL

Kristin I hope you are pregnant! That would be so exciting, take another test today!! Please!! I bet you are since you have not been trying to not have a baby. I can't wait till I can have another but we decided to wait till I was ALL done with school and have landed a teaching job so that we can be paying off debt while I am pregnant instead of accruing it like last time!! LOL Keep us updated on everything! Glad you have Yahoo now!!

Leigh I want to see pictures of the new furniture, is there a website you found them on or can you take pictures and post them? I would love to see it!

Julie I will be eating cornbread the rest of the day thanks to you and Spryng!! I'm sure you will be too now!! I like it when the butter melts too but I also like honey on it, mmmmmmmm. Ok enough of that!

Allright I hear the baby up so I am going to feed her lunch and get to the store, don't worry I won't forget about you all while I am playing the game! TTYL

sydsmom
08-31-2004, 04:19 PM
Hey ya'll !!! Good Afternoon! :) I promised that I would get back here and get personal with ya'll that have posted since me, and here goes! :)

Deana - thank you for the computer information, I have done that too! My Spybot seems to work well, I kind of downloaded the one from my old work, so its a professional one! haha, I'm a bad girl, I know. I know what you mean about being a homebody! I am that way too, I love winter just because I can stay in my robe, and turn on the fireplace all day if I want to! :)

Leigh - YEAH! We can be OP buddies! :) I started over today and I am doing really well..I am snacking on celery and carrots and had a great breakfast and lunch today! :) Dinner is Filet MIgnons, baked potatoes, and steamed broccoli! :) Take pics of that furniture! I want to see it, we went over some of the design techniques before, and I would love to see what the furniture looks like ! ;)

Julie - thanks for the early congrats, but I don't know. I don;'t have any other signs of being prego besides those 2......and the dizziness isn;t really happening so much now. :( I want to be pregnant so bad, so I don't know what I will do. Wait a little while longer I guess! Nothing else I can do! :)

Jill - Hey me too, I hope I am prego too! I wont' waste another test today, I will wait like the doc told me....until this time next week! I will keep you all updated, and cross your fingers for me ! ;) I love Yahoo, its alot nicer than MSN, I think...it works a lot smoother! :) and you don't HAVE to sign up for the free mail account like you do with msn and hotmail...I don't need ANOTHER address!

Good afternoon to all the rest of ya wonderful mothers and wives! :) You all have been busy this afternoon, i haven't seen many of you, then again, i myself am just getting back into the swing of things! :grouphug:
okay, gonna get some other stuff done around here !
TTYL !!!!

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Well, just had an afternoon snack - 3 points of low-point bread and tea.

Julie- isn't cornbread awesome? It's soooo good!

Jill- Harvest Moon sounds fun- can't wait to hear how late you stay up LOL. I suppose I could post pics of the furniture, if I can edit out the mess of the room!

Kristin- I hope you're pregnant too! I was dizzy only the one morning, but that was one way I realized I was pregnant :)

Now, for those asking for pics- would you rather I wait and post pics when the room is all decorated, or see it now/ bare bones?

sydsmom
08-31-2004, 04:54 PM
Leigh - BOTH! BOTH! Do a before and after...like trading spaces! :) OKay off to make dinner I have been lurking around here and ebay tooooo long today !! :lol:

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 05:02 PM
LOL, Kristin! Okay- I'll post both. Of course, this also means I must actually DO something this week to get the room in shape. And call Salvation Army to pick up a bunch of stuff.

melmcc99
08-31-2004, 05:25 PM
Leigh, I don't know why preemies have trouble actually. I think it's a combo of things. It could be sleep apnea waking him, problems with sugar...hense the thirst, sensitive nervous systems, He has that problem with being sensitive in the diaper area and digestive problems. Who knows really, but that's why I am scheduling his appointment with the Neuro/development lady. We'll see if we could if we can get to the bottom of it soon. He used to sleep so well. two 2 hour naps a day and sleep 12 hours straight.

Deana, thanks for the suggestion on the milk before bed, but he does get a cup before bed and he asks for more in the middle of the night too. I also tried not giving him the cup, thinking it made him pee and that's why he would wake. It's a mystery. Thanks for the concern and help.

Spryng the idea you posed sounded fine with me.

Penny, I hope you are having a good day.

Kristin, keeping the fingers crossed here for you.

Hey Jill, how's it going. Did you get all that cleaning in yesterday?? What is harvast moon? A video game or board game?

Anyway, I promised the kids I would walk and take them for a bike ride on Bugga's New cool trike.

tty alll later.

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 06:11 PM
Mel- I see. I was just curious- I was wondering if it was related to the respiratory system because I know one big problem preemies have is lung development. Anyway, I'm thinking of you and your family and hope you soon find a solution.

Well, I had pasta and bread for dinner, which used my remaining 8 points. But I very well may use 3 flexpoints for WW cheescake later.

sydsmom
08-31-2004, 06:54 PM
well got the family to eat a good dinner, I had a good dinner too. I wasn't too hungry so it was nice to just eat a little amount and be full for once! :) dh took dd out in the back yard to work on the fence and play soccer with her..she loves soccer :)

Mel - So sorry to hear about the trouble with bugga. I hope that you guys get everything figured out !! I know that you must be wearing thin on sleep, which is so tough.. big hugs to you :grouphug:

Leigh - I'm just giving you a hard time, I would love to see the pictures of everything, but only what you want to post, don't feel like you have to do it because I say so! haha! :)

Loveliam
08-31-2004, 07:03 PM
Kristin- not to worry, I knew you weren't pressuring me :)

I was just checking out various books on Amazon. It now takes me a relatively long time to read a book, but I still enjoy doing it. I used to read about 2 books a week. That would never, ever, happen now!

mompen
08-31-2004, 08:55 PM
Hey Girls....

I am gonna get my kids in bed and come back to address everyone after they are sleeping :)

Be back in a bit :)

MichelleRae
08-31-2004, 08:58 PM
Hey guys Just wanted to say hello and introduce you to my new baby boy!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/JaxxieYugi.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/michellerae/MichelleYugi.jpg

His name is Yugi and he is a 6 week old shih tzu and oh so cute :)!!

I also got to try the crossbow (bowflex) and it is wonderful!! I can't wait to get a full work out on it!!

My poor puppy has already gotten hurt :( he tried to follow the big dog out the screen door and his paw got caught in the door. Poor thing!! Anyway I called the vet and she said that if he is still not putting weight on it by tomorrow then we need to bring him in :( I hope he is ok!! I feel so bad that he's hurt himself on his first day with us He's sleeping now so we'll see what happens in the morning!!

Penny-how is ruby doing? How bout the boys!

Leigh I love reading as well but since having children its almost impossible for me to read a book for more than 5 minutes lol.

Spryng How are you girly? Are you up for a fly challenge tomorrow?

Mel enjoy your bike ride!!

Kristin I can't wait to find out if you are preggie or not!! Tell me first ok ;) jk lol How is sydney?

Jaymi I agree with spryng you seem to be so much happier lately!! Whats happenin girl?

Melinda I was worried about you with the storm in SC but I'm glad you are ok!!

Geri It finally quit raining here, how's the weather in your neck of the woods? How bout the boys? Did you take a bike ride today?

Jill do you have any pics of your garden? I would love to see it!!

okay I know I've left some people out but I need to go check my other boards :) and then I'm going to bed!

Have a great night ladies!
Michelle

MichelleRae
08-31-2004, 08:59 PM
sorry you had to have a great big picture of my ugly mug LOL and without makeup no less!!

BIGtimeLOSER
08-31-2004, 08:59 PM
Sorry I have been MIA, I don't even remember when I posted last!

To update...(IF I already told you all this, sorry)

Kids have been very sick, but are better. I had no less than two daily appointments last week. Hope went to do today and is on a whole new round of meds. Seth is doing better, but still has to be treated for asthma for 6 months. I had an ultrasound and I have some growth in my uterus that has to be investigated further during my next cycle, which includes a biopsy, YUCK! I don't need this old uterus, why won't they just take it out???? I just got a letter today from my doc explaining the next steps, and my US was on last WEDNESDAY, so it must not seem urgent to her at all! My house is a wreck and so am I(just tired really), and my fridge is dying a slow death! The kids' school bus had an accident today, but they are doing fine. I think that might be all for now, lol!!

I am trying to eat well(having to eat from the dying freezer) and drink water...life may slow down for a day or two, so I am going to exercise some and get my house cleaned up some!

Did I say congrats to all you losers?

I will try to stay with you all more for a day or two, but can't promise anything these days!

QOTD... I am the smart one, so I make the decisions! LOL!! But if I feel the need to consult with dh, he usually agrees with me anyway.

Positive thoughts, PG vibes and warm fuzzies to all!!

I do love you all and hate it when I can't post much.

BIGtimeLOSER
08-31-2004, 09:02 PM
I don't guess you all want PG vibes, so I take some of them back!!!

MichelleRae
08-31-2004, 09:08 PM
lol Cindi get those pg vibes away from me!! I'm so sorry you had a bad week! I hope this one gets better!!

BIGtimeLOSER
08-31-2004, 09:18 PM
Christian is having his tonsils and adnoids out on September 15! Isn't someone else having that done from here???

Question!!!!

What type of fridge do you all like the best? Side by side or top loading freezer? I have a side by side, but was curious if I should consider the other kind. Let me know, my fridge hasn't much time left! The tea I made spoiled in a day.

Love to all!

mompen
08-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Andrew will be having the t&a done also but I won't have the date until next Friday when he goes in for a follow up appt.

I wish Christian all the luck.... btw, I love that name! It is not too bad actually. Both of my other boys were running around like crazy. I had a harder time keeping them still :) I will keep him in my prayers :)

I have the side by side fridge and I really like it :) We have the ice maker in the door. But that is up to you. I guess which ever one would have more features and space for the money ... let us know what you decide :)

MichelleRae
08-31-2004, 09:30 PM
Cindi I like the side by sides OR the bottom loading freezer drawers. I personally have an Amana Top load freezer/fridge and we have a full size freezer in the basement.

melmcc99
08-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Michelle, Yugi is sooo cute. Hey you're not so bad lookin' yourself...You have nice rosey cheeks. Poor yugi little paw..... I bet the girls love em'

Cindi, I am so sorry you are going through so much lately with everyone being so sick and now this uterus thing on top of it...my goodness! Oh yeh, and christian needed surgery too. BOy, you are a lady with much on your plate! I will say some prayers for you that all works out well. The fridge is a top/bottom type. They're are pros and cons to both. Top/bottom has lots of fridge room, but the freezer you have to pile everything on top of one another. there is only one shelf. The side by side doesn't hold as much in the fridge, but the freezer is nice to find things...lol. Maybe get a new fridge either kind and get an additional freezer to put in a garage/basement or something...if you can to hold extra meets when they are on sale. With you're big family maybe you already have that.

Bike ride was nice with the kdis. They loved Pj's new bike.
gtg see ya in the am.

Bayleysmom
08-31-2004, 09:32 PM
Hey guys just checking in real fast, I've been on here checking posts but haven't had much to say so I didn't post LOL! We're off to the lake for a evening swim so I'll be back later to post. I'm addicted to that game Spryng!! And Michelle I am up for a flylady challenge tomorrow if you let me know what time. If it's in the morning just let me know so that I can get up in time!! You might have to call me LOL!! Ok I'll be here a little later to get personal! TTYL!!

MichelleRae
08-31-2004, 09:38 PM
Awww mel thanks for the comments girly!!! You are too sweet!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your bike ride!!

Jill have fun swimming!! Sure thing lets see how bout we set a flylady challenge for 11 am Central then its not too early for us westies and not too late for you easties ;)

Anyone else interested?

mompen
08-31-2004, 10:18 PM
Cindi,
Sorry I missed your post about all the problems lately :(
I am sooo sorry! You are definetely in my prayers! Wish I could come give you a hug :)

Michelle,
Congrats on the puppy! I just adore it!!!!! He is soo cute :) :) :) :) :) :)

I am beat and I lied :( I am gonna get back here in the am.... I can't keep my eyes open for some reason :(

LUV TO YOU ALL :)

sydsmom
08-31-2004, 11:32 PM
hey there gals...dd is in bed, and we are just putzing around here, I stayed up way to late last night,and now my sleep is all messed up, I'm not even tired yet! :)

Michelle - Yugi is so cute, I think that sydney would squeeze him to death though, she is use to big dogs, we have the german shepard, and a sheltie! haha. Glad to see you again, I miss ya lately! :)

Cindi - sorry for the tough time you've been having! I am thinking about you! :) thanks also for the PG vibes...I'm crossing my fingers that is what it is, but I just don't "feel" prego...so who knows. Anyone who gets the vibes that doesn't want them, reflected them back here! :lol: Watch I end up prego with twins or something! haha..NOT :rofl:

Leigh - you are too funny, you know that you do everything I say....j/j !!! :) :rofl:

Di - where are you gal? How are the boys? How is your summer wrapping up !?!?

Penny - I hear ya about not being able to keep your eyes open, siting in front of the puter is doing that to me too! I will look for ya tomorrow! :)

Jill - Gosh I wish we had somewhere cool to go to swim like that! Have fun, I will have to catch ya tomorrw, I'm abou to hit the hay! :)

Spryng - where are ya tonight?! I really liked your PM idea! ;) sounds fun!

Mel - glad you enjoyed the bike ru=ide, I need a new bike badly, then we could go on family rides too. Our thinig has been nature walks lately! :)

well - i think I am going to hit the hay...work was LONG tonight! :) Have a good night all, TTYL !!!!

Bayleysmom
08-31-2004, 11:41 PM
You girls are all so early to bed! Well I guess it's not that early if your not on the west coast LOL! Anyway we didn't swim cause by the time we got up there it was too cool and we couldn't find a good place to jump in. So it was a nice drive though! Somebody kick my butt tomorrow and make me go to the gym. I think Bayley will be well enough to go tomorrow and I just felt so crappy today because of bad eating at the movies last night and then no exercise today. I am def. hitting it hard tomorrow. I dont like the way I feel!

Flylady sounds great at 11, it will be 9 my time so I might jet out early to go to the gym but it should give me a good head start on the house (since I will probably be playing the game all day LOL)

Cindy OMG you have had a lot going on! I hope everything starts calming down soon. My prayers are with you and your family!

Leigh before and after pictures sound great!! I've started to take up reading for pleasure but when I'm in school it's the last thing I want to do! I've been trying to read Little Women for a while now but not getting very far. I need a road trip or something! LOL

Michelle adorable puppy!! Congrats!! I hope his foot is ok! You have a beautiful face!! And that's without make up? You look great!

Mel glad you had a good bike ride, it sounded fun!! Hope you get a good sleep!

Kristin, where do you work?

Ok enough of this, all this talk about being tired has me wanting to go to bed and it is only 8:45!! Geez thanks guys! TTYL!!

melmcc99
09-01-2004, 08:04 AM
New Thread SAHM really Wednesday # 233