Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2001, 08:36 AM   #1  
That darlin' Texas gal!

Talking

Howdy all,
Gonna post this at WW General also. I found a sugar-free Spenda hard candy made by Gilliam Candy Brands. It's called Square Shooter and was at Walmart. I saw cinnamon, mint and a flavor I already forgot, plus a mixed bag.
3 candies equals 1 point. The cinnamon are flavorful (not hot) and very hard. If I eat Jolly Ranchers, I tend to chomp and break them. The Square Shooters are not nearly that brittle.

I'll buy more of these. Mmmm
Old 04-24-2001, 10:38 AM   #2  

Dora140: Thanks for letting us know about the candy. I have yet to even try Splenda. Everytime it goes on sale, it's gone when I get to the store, so it must be good. That means that the hard candies will be, too. Let me know when they make a Splenda Snicker bar. LOL

2oM (Annie)
Closed Thread