100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-In August 30 – September 5

tolose85
08-30-2004, 08:25 AM
Got a little late start on this posting!

I remained 2 lbs down for the week. Still at 155

I am going to weigh in on Friday this week.. It will be my final report before vacation!!

I won’t be on for a little while starting Saturday Sept 3 when I leave for vacation. I won’t be back around until the following Sunday evening (Sept 12) Soooo… Sarah… don’t forget to keep the thread going while I’m gone. ;)

I am working my butt off this week in anticipation of some leniency while on vacation. I am taking Leslie with me though!! I still plan to do the “walk” as much as possible. I will be walking on the beach and also doing a lot of outdoor activity. We’ll see!!

How’d you do this week???

Inca's Momma
08-30-2004, 09:37 AM
After a totally fabulous OP week with kick butt exercise I lost....1 pound :mad: It's ok though, hopefully next week will be much better.

Annie-Rose
08-30-2004, 09:51 AM
Hello everyone,
Congrats to you both on your losses! :D
I lost 1lb so thats a grand total of 6 in 3 weeks which I'm really pleased about - plus I just feel better eating food thats good for me! I'm 216. I'm going to try to be 210 by the end of Sept.
Have a good one!

Jen
08-30-2004, 10:26 AM
I am doing terribly...back up to 234 lbs. This is getting way too close to my highest weight. I need to get back on track!!

SwimGirl
08-30-2004, 12:55 PM
Today was my official weigh in, I was back up to 269 from 267, and from Thursday (when I started a silly new diet), I've gone down to 262. Yay! 7 pounds gone! Not only that, I have my period, so I'm usually UP in weight around now.. I hope everyone is having as good of a week as I am :)

lessofsarahtolove
08-30-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm not weighing yet; I'll return with my official weigh-in later. Gretchen, I'm all over it with the thread....don't you worry your pretty little face about it.

Gretchen, Kimberlie, and Annie-Rose -- CONGRATULATIONS! One pound or two pounds, a loss is a loss, and you need to own your success in staying on plan and tipping that scale in the right direction!! Great job, you guys!

Jen -- are you planning your meals? I don't know if I'm off base here, but I really feel strongly that if you plan your meals and have all your meals and snacks ready, you can't really help but stay on plan -- unless you make a conscious decision not to. It takes the guesswork and decision-making out of it altogether. At least it works for me! Let me (us) know if there's anything we can do to help. :grouphug:

Gretchen, I have to ask: does your husband mind at all that you're cheating on him with Leslie? :chin: Just wondering.

Ivanna B. Skinny
08-30-2004, 01:59 PM
Great Job Ladies--it sounds like everybodys right on track! No weigh in for me today, I was really bad the last 2 days of TOM, and I dont feel like torturing myself with the scale. Even though I was bad those 2 days, I feel a difference in my jeans this morning! I just bought these sz 18s last week(they were snug), and this AM I had to put a belt on! To be honest though, I was bloated when I bought them, so I guess thats it...but whatever, cuz they're loose!! I think I might weigh toorrow AM, just to check. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL THIS WEEK!!! ;)

tolose85
08-30-2004, 03:01 PM
He likes Leslie too sarah!! lol

Congrats to all the losers this week so far!!

suzie76
08-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Hi,

I stayed the same. It's better than gaining. I started off doing really well last week, eating a lot of fruits/vegetables and doing extra cardio on top of my regular workouts. Somewhere in the middle of the week, I lost steam and cheated like crazy.

It's funny-I was mad when I weighed myself today. I thought of all the positive things I did last week, and conveniently "forgot" all the unhealthy foods I ate. After I made a list of the less healthy foods I'd eaten, I realized that I'm lucky that I didn't gain!

Well, it's a new week, and I'm trying again!

Sherry
sw-256
cw-209.5
goal-somewhere around 155

barbygirl43
08-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Well, I'm down 4 pounds this week. Still got one more to go to get back into VFT. I've decided that since I lose a week, gain a week, lose, gain, etc. I'm only going to weigh every other week from now on. Hopefully I'll start seeing more losses and not get discouraged from a small gain. (I'm also going to do the slimfast thing for a couple of weeks to see if it will help me get over this little plateau)

faded_moon
08-30-2004, 07:20 PM
i'm not weighin myself this week cuz i got my period lol. i dont wanna lose motivation :P

Br00klyn
08-30-2004, 09:57 PM
Hello..

Well I weighed in today for the first time in 10 days, and I'm down 1.5 lbs. I'm happy with that considering I hadn't gone to the gym in 10 days and I had several pretty bad days for food. But, I'm now right back on track and re-focused... Who knows? I may even still meet my labour day goal.. My goal was to be in the low 240's so I must lose 3 lbs. this week!

lindalu
08-30-2004, 10:09 PM
undefinedGot a little late start on this posting!
Hey everyone, I am a new poster and since I was last on here, I am totally LOST..everything is different. Can you reply with some suggestions as how to start...and maybe where a "Help" page might be found? I am a mother of 4 with well over 150 pounds to lose...not doing such a good job at whatever it is you call what I am doing. Have regained 13 pounds since beginning to work out in July. I need help in more than one way.
If this is wrong to be replying with requests instead of ideas, I apologize sincerely but I can't figure out where to go or how to start.

You all sound like you are doing a good job...I hope to learn from you all about how to make better choices.

I remained 2 lbs down for the week. Still at 155

I am going to weigh in on Friday this week.. It will be my final report before vacation!!

I won’t be on for a little while starting Saturday Sept 3 when I leave for vacation. I won’t be back around until the following Sunday evening (Sept 12) Soooo… Sarah… don’t forget to keep the thread going while I’m gone. ;)

I am working my butt off this week in anticipation of some leniency while on vacation. I am taking Leslie with me though!! I still plan to do the “walk” as much as possible. I will be walking on the beach and also doing a lot of outdoor activity. We’ll see!!

How’d you do this week???

djs06
08-31-2004, 08:05 AM
Well I'm at school finally, so I'm using a different scale (a newer version of the one I have) and I weighed in at 228. I am going to wait until the end of the week because I went out for a "byebye" dinner with my parents last night and had chinese the night before (ewwww). So some of it should be water, I will definitely be fine here eating wise though, and can't wait to start going to the gym!

Congrats to the losers! Ah, do I love to smell the success.

JennasMom
08-31-2004, 08:16 AM
I weighed in this week 2 lbs down. It seems like it is going soo slow, but then I look at the numbers and realize I am losing pretty fast. I think my main problem is that I am still fitting comfortably in 20 jeans. I have some 18's that are still too tight. I figured by now I would have gone down a size.

I don't think I will make my labour day goal. We will see next week.

Congrats to you all. Everyone is doing so well.

Ivanna B. Skinny
08-31-2004, 08:44 AM
Good Morning All! :coffee:
Well, I did weigh this AM, and was still at 206.5, so I didn't gain any over TOM week! YAY!! I've set some pretty strengent goals for myself for Halloween, and I intend to see them through! So, I'll really need to be on the ball! Good Luck to you all this week!! ;)
I forgot to mention that I measured yesterday afternoon, and was down another 3 inches, for a total of 43 inches gone! I was really, really excited to see that!! :D

lessofsarahtolove
08-31-2004, 11:21 AM
Dana's back!! I'm so glad you're all settled in back at a college, and that eating on plan will present no significant challenges. Good luck with finding a gym! Nice weather we're having here, no? ;)

Amy Jo -- CONGRATULATIONS!! You're doing just great, girl...I'm really proud of you. You referred a while ago to "farting around;" well, that is most decidedly NOT the case any longer, Miss Thing! Go you!

Jenna'sMom -- I think you're progressing nicely.....are you exercising? THat really helps with the sizes not just the pounds. (I'm sure you already knew that, though....... :) )

lessofsarahtolove
08-31-2004, 11:46 AM
I forgot to do my official weigh-in: I am down 2 pounds from last week, and a YTD total of 59 pounds. I had hoped for more with all the hard cardio I was doing, but I have TOM H20 happening as well, so I guess I should consider myself fortunate to be able to report the 2! I just keep telling myself, "They didn't go on 5 at a time, so they're not going to come off 5 at a time.......unless you want to lose muscle." So it's all good....progress is a good thing. (Reminds me, how is Martha doing these days? :chin: )

howie6267
08-31-2004, 12:30 PM
You all are doing great this week. Congrats to the losers and maintainers. Keep up the good work. I like what you said about it not going on 5 lbs at time Sarah. That is a great way to look at it.

I peeked at the scale yesterday and it is going down so I hope to have a good report Thursday.

faded_moon
08-31-2004, 03:11 PM
way to go sara. you rock suga!!!

lessofsarahtolove
08-31-2004, 03:52 PM
Thanks you guys!

Elle, you made me homesick again with that New York accent.... ;)

mezmerize
09-01-2004, 07:29 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on there hard work and sticking with it.
I'm down 1lbs. I'm thinking of lowering my points. I'm on 26 a day. Does anyone know the math for how many calories is 1 point w/0 sat. fat and 1 point w/ 1.0 sat fat? That way I can figure out the cals I take in. Thanks in advance.
Mez

Br00klyn
09-01-2004, 07:59 PM
Look how wonderful we're all doing! :D

Can't wait to see where we all are at the end of 2004! Keep it up! :cheer:

howie6267
09-02-2004, 07:37 PM
I lost 3 more this week. Total of 59 lbs. I was hoping for 4 this week so I could say I have lost 60 but that's no biggie. It will come next week. I am thrilled with a 3 lb loss.

Br00klyn
09-02-2004, 07:41 PM
:cp: YAY HOWIE! I'm soooo happy for you! You're doing awesome.. seriously! You've got it goin' on! :dancer: :cb: :dance:

Tammy32
09-02-2004, 11:53 PM
I was at the doctor's office today with my daughter and I decided to take a peek at my weight on their scale. I am down 2 pounds. That brings me down to 205 with only 4 more pounds to go to get back to the weight I was when I quit smoking.

Great job to all the losers this week. I've not had time to address everyone like I like to do. I'm getting ready to head back to San Diego on Sunday and I have had to ship alot of stuff back through the mail which has been very time consuming and costly. On top of that my 10 month old is sick. She has a double ear infection! We fly in three days!! She also had one right before we left to come here over 6 weeks ago. I sure hope the antibiotics kick in.

Everyone stay strong and motivated this week!!

Sheila53
09-03-2004, 02:50 PM
I'm down almost 2 to 184. Just call me the tortoise. . . :)

FindingJackie
09-04-2004, 03:24 PM
Lost 1/2 lb. to 286.5.. So even though I went to the gym 4 times this week. I only lost 1/2 lb. Egads.

howie6267
09-04-2004, 03:35 PM
It all adds up Jackie. Keep up the good work.

djs06
09-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Congrats everyone!

I almost peed myself this afternoon- weighed in at 225.5. WHAT THE HELK?!?!?! I've been watchign what I've been eating but I still haven't been phenomenal, especially since I haven't found a gym to join yet! So, I'm happy. Looks like I might actually make goal, which is totally unexpected, but a nice surprise.

lessofsarahtolove
09-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Congrat's to all the Loozahs!!! Yay everybody!!

Special mention to Dana, whom I miss: special kudo's to your very surprised self, you badmamajamma, you! :cb: :cb: That is just great news! Thanks for updating your blog now and again; it's helping me through this period of reduced Dananess. And congrat's on that other thing too!!!!! :smug:

djs06
09-05-2004, 01:11 AM
aw, thanks sarah! i'm a bit more settled in, just that my schedule has been confuzzling since it's all brand spankin' new, I'll be around (and on better track!) much more in the next few days. :)

jkfla
09-05-2004, 02:47 AM
i gained like 6 pounds (birthday, sick, tom, being naughty). i was going to skip weighing but i decided that if i did i would get in a habit of doing it every time i was being bad. so seeing the numbers go up for this week will hopefully put me back on track soon.

Amanda Panda
09-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Just thought I'd sneak in before the week is out - I lost 3lb! This is despite it being my TOM and having a run in with 1kg of full fat cheese all week - swimming has made all the difference, thank goodness!

Well the cheese is gone now :T so it should be a good week! I'm also going to join Howie's club and not weigh till Friday :nono:

Love Amanda x

plann2walkonwata
09-05-2004, 08:59 PM
ummm yeah