Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-24-2004, 11:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default tUeSdAy ChAt, 8/24

Good Morning Gang!

I'm late getting here - it's already after 10 here - where is everybody at?

April - it's so good to have to back!

SueMarie - sounds like you are gonna get a lot of exercise doing all that yard work. wow!

I did 2 miles this morning. That makes 22 miles for August.

Got my hair cut this morning. Nope I didn't shave it bald like I threatened to, but its a lot shorter and curlier then normal. She layered it all over and boy is it curly - looks like I got a dang perm - not sure I like it - but oh well - maybe I will take my flat iron to it tomorrow and like the style better. Ya know, it's never really good to get your haircut when you are pmsing is it!

This morning as I was popping in my walking tape, our local news station said they were gonna talk about the new WW program in a little while, but I just couldn't miss my walking again, so I reluctantly just hit the "play" button and did my exercise. I figure at some point (soon) I'm gonna hear the details about the new program anyway, but it sure was tempting to sit and watch instead.

So what is everybody doing today?

Hope it's a good one!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 12:35 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Cathy,

Oy, its a busy morning. So much work to do, so little time lol. You know what would freak them out other than shaving your head ? put your hair in pigtails and walk into the room licking one of those huge swirly round lollypops

Okay............. now that I"m am littlerely rolling on the floor.. I'm leaving everyone w/that thought.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, feel anxious and silly today.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 01:31 PM   #3  

Hey, if I drop out of sight at times, it's cause we're having trouble with ur computer or provider or something!

Nothing exciting here today. it's rainy and dark and gloomy. My DD is mad at me! I was pulling her leg a bit and she took me seriously! Good grief! If she were little, I make her take a nap. I was upstairs doing some sewing and trying to decide what to do today.

Am still retaining water! I spent a good part of yesterday with my legs propped up on a TV tray playing solitaire on the computer. Can I say BORING!

I saw an advertisement about WW and chuckled cause it says that I can eat the foods I want. What they didn't say is the amount that I can eat! Not knocking WW, but I wonder just how many bites of everything-on-it pizza is on the program!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 02:10 PM   #4  

Good morning all

Just dropping on to say hi.....it was chilly when I got up today.....just 5C.....0C is freezing.....but it will be warming up.

Have to go....DH, brother in law & D sister are on the deck....they are smokers.

I am feeling better these days.....hopefully I am finished with the withdrawal symptoms from the Celexa.....still taking the natural antidepressants....SAM-e & 5-HTP.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 04:26 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

APRIL !!! well there you are. We were wondering if you took another vacation lol. Good to see you chickie. Glad your feeling better.

Tippy, now you know its NOT ALL YOU CAN EAT....silly ^^^^^^^^^ although I wish it was all I could eat and lose weight... imagine that. Egads, whats going on with the leg ? Just remember what I told you!!! do not to keep it to high in the air or "R"'s gonna have a hard time doing work around the house
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2004, 09:06 PM   #6  

I'm working days and not used to the routine yet.....been lurking.....know that I am here in spirit!

xoEliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote