Food Talk And Fabulous Finds Recipes, Healthy Cooking, and General Food Topics

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2004, 07:20 PM   #1  

Default Juicy Bits - small talk about juicers

I have just purchased a nice juicer as a part of my birthday present and reward for losing my first stone in weight. I would love to hear from anyone who has been jucing. Has it made a difference in how you feel? Do you feel it has helped in losing weight? Any useful tips? Just anything really. So far I have been making apple, carrot & beet juice - very yummy
Old 08-25-2004, 07:45 PM   #2  
singletrack chick

i just started juicing as well. i can tell a difference in how i feel. ive been drinking two glasses of carrot/apple/ginger juice a day. im getting two apples and almost a pound of carrots a day. i havent noticed any weight loss yet but im really just using it as a way to super load on nutrients that i wouldnt normally eat. i've been thinking about a 3 day cleansing juice fast but i cant decide if i want to commit to that just yet.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:51 AM   #3  

Hmmm, I think that I will have to give ginger a go. I hear that it has a lot of good properties. Do you use a particular type of apple or just what ever is handy?
Old 09-01-2004, 08:44 AM   #4  
singletrack chick

i get the fuji apple. they are my favorite apple in fruit form so i figured the juice would be good too.ginger is supposed to help with all sorts of things. i add it to mine because its supposed to aid in digestive health. and i love the taste.
Closed Thread