UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 08-14-2004, 01:19 PM   #1  

Default What do you guys use your sins on?

What do you guys use your sins on?

I've been have a couple of fun size milki ways/mars a day.

I'm considering stockpiling them this week so I can have a chinese/indian next weekend!

Also, do you make a note of how many you've had and rollover any unused ones?
Heavensbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 07:23 PM   #2  

Alcohol. I've never had any to roll over I always have loads more than I should.
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 11:41 PM   #3  

Some days I have syns..some days I don't use any. I seem to spend them mainly, on ketchup, sausages, hifi bars & sveltese yoghurts (lemon cheesecake - did i mention them before?! haha!) , and occasionally some chocolate. I save syns during the week if I know I going out at weekend, but never have more than 70 a week. You can save during the week - but I think that is as far as you can save them - ie you cant save like 10 weeks worth of syns up
Kelly M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 03:38 AM   #4  
Must Stay Motivated

I use my syns for treats rather than meals on the whole. I quite often save all my syns for the day and havea bag of revels at the cinema (I go quite a lot - lol). I also use them for various M&S Count on Us snacks.
Superwitch is offline   Reply With Quote